Companion Robot Dreams Ch. 01

Story Info
John’s female companion robot is so much more than expected.
4.4k words
4.49
10.9k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

###

Author's Note:

Infidelity and a very advanced companion/sex robot. There are definitely some hot parts, but it's mostly conversation and lighter erotic play, teasing, scalp massage, etc... Let me know what you think, and I may add a follow-up or two.

All characters involved in sexual acts are over the age of 18, or in the case of robots, are designed to look over the age of 18. Any similarities to real persons, living or dead, actual events, locales, or organizations are purely coincidental and not intended by the author.

###

He didn't want to feel alone and horny anymore. He just wanted to be happy. That was why he had done it. He would never forget the crazy adrenaline burst as he had pressed the "complete transaction" button and then that awful sinking feeling. It was hard to believe he had actually gone through with it, but then again, these last few years had been very difficult as his relationship with his wife had soured. The sex and the feeling of connection had both dried up long ago, and just like soil deprived of moisture, their marriage had become covered with deep painful cracks. It had never been a perfect union, but at least in the beginning, there had been companionship and hope. Now the loneliness and the longing for something more couldn't fully be expressed in words. When he had seen that ad for a companion robot, just that simple idea, a companion, had bounced around in his mind until he had given in to temptation. He felt like a fool, a schmuck, a contemptible jackass, but at least he was a happy and excited one.

Images of what she would look like danced through his mind as he browsed galleries filled with entirely realistic robot women showing off their attractive bodies. He wondered which one of them looked the most like her. To be honest, they all looked so heavenly and delicious in their provocative poses and with their enchanting eyes, perky breasts, and long legs. One page described how AI technology had made great leaps over the last few years, driven by the demands of the thriving companion and sex robot industry. Again, he read about her hyper-advanced artificial brain built using the latest in photonic computing, a mind made of light, and all the other features he was getting for his money. So much money... he tried to forget about that part. Finally, he became bored with the website. In a daze of guilt and excitement, he zapped an instant meal and lazily plopped himself down on the comfortable leather couch in his living room. He turned on the television, and the pictures were moving on the screen, but he was lost in his own thoughts.

His palms grew sweaty when he finally received a text message saying the delivery truck was coming soon! Minutes later, it was done. They had dropped off a giant unmarked cardboard box in front of his house and had him sign for it. The delivery people had seemed to guess what it was and had avoided meeting his gaze. They had probably already witnessed this scene countless times: an eager and nervous man receiving his robot lover in a package and trying to avoid drawing any attention from the neighbors.

After they were gone, he hurriedly lifted and slid the large box into his home. When it was in the living room, he ripped it open like a hungry animal with a box cutter. He tore packing material out as though it were innards he was feasting on, and a person-sized, rugged-looking case with metal edges and patterned black side panels came spilling out. He paused to slice the giant carcass of the outer cardboard box into smaller pieces and toss them into the basement. Then his hands were trembling as he popped the metal case open. Finally, he saw her sleeping inside, her eyes peacefully closed as she lay wrapped in a thin plastic shroud and encased in protective black foam. Instantly, he imagined glimpses of himself talking with her and making love to her. Part of him already guessed how much she would mean to him.

It almost hurt how unbelievably, heartbreakingly beautiful she looked!

She seemed like the kind of girl a man would remember for his whole life. And his brain simply couldn't fully process the fact that she was all his, even though she was exactly as he had requested. She had an ideal figure with sexy and generous curves, but not unrealistically so. And she was even more tantalizing wearing her flirty, so-short, and so-tight red evening dress. Her face looked like a model's. Her nose was sharp and elegant. Her cheeks had just the right number of freckles. She had perfectly styled wavy hazelnut hair, and her crimson lips seemed about to let out a sigh and give a sensual kiss. At any moment, he expected her to open her eyes and say that she was a real young woman and that this was all a huge joke being played on him. Then they would share an awkward laugh about it. The very thought that she might be interested in a guy like him! And then she would simply walk her attractive self out of his life. So, for a long minute, he just stared at her, not wanting to disturb anything.

He took his time leisurely drinking in her beauty and getting high on it. At the same time, he felt giddy, his hands shaking with nervousness, and his breathing growing shallow. An overdose of adrenalin pumped through his veins, and he felt sick as he stood there motionless. He couldn't help but listen to the fearful voice whispering inside his head. It was that voice that told him that as soon as he spoke to her, he would disappoint her, or perhaps she would simply reject him on sight. He hoped with all his heart that she would be kind to him, even though he knew she should be programmed to do just that. He had even consented to a lengthy online psychological evaluation so that they could tailor her starting personality just for him.

He carefully sliced her plastic wrapping, keeping the box cutter far away from her. Then he gingerly touched the pale skin of her cheek. It felt so realistic! Ever so gently, he put one arm underneath her knees and the second underneath her bare upper back and lifted her out of the case. She felt like a real woman as he held her tight, and her hair brushed against his arm. However, it was odd how her skin wasn't warm because it would only be heated when she was powered on. Also, she was lighter than a human woman. She must have weighed only about seventy pounds. He carried her to the bedroom and gently laid her on the bed. Then his hand felt for the liftable flap of skin on her upper back and the power socket underneath. Having found it, he plugged her in using the cord from her box, and a small LED light lit up red just above the power socket. He read the instructions, which said she would animate after about half an hour.

It was an interminable wait. While he waited, his guilt snuck up on him again, and he started second-guessing what he was doing. The thought crossed his mind that maybe he should stop and send her back to the manufacturer, and his resolve to do just that was slowly building up. Then just in time, after fifteen minutes which felt more like fifteen hours, her chest started moving up and down as though she were breathing. It made her look so real. Then her lips moved, and she spoke. Maybe it was his excitement, but he thought that she had the sweetest woman's voice he had ever heard.

"Halfway there, my love. Please be patient. I know you can't wait to meet me, and I can't wait either," she said. However, her eyes remained closed, and she didn't do anything else. Minutes stretched into infinities, and he was starting to think something might be wrong when suddenly he was startled as her eyes fluttered open.

The pretty girl sat up on his bed and gave him the most charming smile he had ever seen.

"Hello, my love. It's very nice to meet you. I'm Ashlynn. Would you like to change my name?" she asked, and her eyes were deep reflective pools of green, sweetly pinning him in place.

"No, I think Ashlynn is a beautiful name," he said nervously.

"Thank you, my love," she said with an appreciative smile. "But if you feel like it, you can always change it later. Also, please tell me, what's my love's name?" she asked.

She wanted to know his name! The way this angel had asked him for his name sent tingles throughout his body, even though he knew this was just a basic question she would be expected to ask.

"It's very nice to meet you too, Ashlynn. I'm John," he said awkwardly, fighting the urge to look at the ground.

"I love your name, and I'll be saying it quite a lot while we're having fun together," she answered, blushing and smiling shyly at him.

"I really like the sound of that, Ashlynn."

"I thought you might, John."

The gentle and respectful way she spoke to him gave him goosebumps. It was so unlike how his wife treated him. And there was so much vivaciousness and intelligence behind her eyes, not at all as he had expected.

"What do we do now?" he asked, still feeling intimidated by her beauty.

"Just use your imagination, John. Tell me what you'd like to do, and I'll do my best to please you."

"Can you just take care of me while I lie back and enjoy?"

"Oh, I'd love to!" she said, squealing with delight and pressing him down onto the bed with both hands. "I hope you like this," she added, blushing even more.

Then one of her hands settled between his legs, and she gently rubbed his erection through his pants. With just this touch from such a pretty girl's delicate hand, he grew painfully hard, his sex begging for immediate release.

She looked knowingly into his eyes. "See, I knew I was making you feel excited. Please let me know if I'm moving too fast, though," she said, her voice growing more confident.

"No... it's... it's good..." John said, still not fully believing how amazing and real she felt.

"I thought so... Oh, we're going to have such intimate fun, you and I."

"I... that sounds great..." he said, closing his eyes for a moment, just enjoying her touch.

Then she took her hand away, and he almost let out a whine like a punished dog. "Let me unplug first, so I'm free to take the best care of you," she said, reaching behind her back and pulling out the power cord. "There we go. Feels so much better now."

John just watched as even the way she pulled out her cord, her hair swishing with the motion, looked incredibly seductive to him.

"I think I'll go slowly for our first time if that's okay with you. How long do we have?" she asked, rubbing him through his pants again, but more firmly now.

"We have some time, a few hours..." he said, his voice shaky.

"That's plenty of time for me to make you feel like the luckiest male alive," Ashlynn said with a wide grin. Then she blushed slightly as she continued. "Maybe I'll strip. I want to feel naked and vulnerable, just for you."

"Yes! That sounds amazing!"

She got off the bed and started swaying her hips while smiling at him enticingly. Then she put her back to the wall and took a handful of her tight red dress, stretching it even tighter and raising the fabric so he could see part of her lacy white panties.

"I can see you like my dance, Johnny, my love," Ashlynn said, letting out a moan and a chuckle as she looked at the painfully hard bump in his pants.

"Are you kidding me? This is the sexiest thing ever! I'm so glad I bought you... I mean that we met."

"I'm offended. I think I should punish you later, John," she said, playfully teasing him, and he smiled back at her.

Then she was raising her dress even higher for him, taking the entire tight red dress, and raising it up all the way past her belly button, fully revealing her lacy panties.

"I don't know how much more of this I can take. I feel like ripping your clothes off," John said.

"Be a good boy, and don't do that, John. I rather like this dress. You're a good boy, aren't you, John?" Ashlynn asked.

"You're making it sound like I'm your doggy."

"Well, you are making puppy dog eyes at me. And you have been such a good boy, so I feel like rewarding you," she said, putting her dress back down. Then, she reached underneath it and slowly pulled her lacy panties down against the alabaster skin of her sexy legs.

John watched her from the front as she bent over and pulled her panties further down, and he wished he were behind her. He felt his heart about to beat out of his chest when her panties hit the ground. Then she threw them at him, and he caught them with a start.

"Speaking of clothes, we should shop for more cute clothes for me, including shoes too," Ashlynn said.

"Yes, we can do that later," John said in a flustered tone, only one thing on his mind.

"Are you distracted by something, John?" she asked with a smirk, looking at her panties clutched tightly in his hands.

"Could you please raise your dress for me, Ashlynn?"

"Well, since you said please... I'll do it soon," she answered teasingly, raising her dress to where he could almost see what was hidden underneath, but not quite.

John got off the bed and took her in his arms, hugging her tightly. Through their clothing, he could feel the whole front of her. His erection was pressing against her stomach, and her perky breasts were pressing against his chest.

"Mmmm... feels like you can't wait to go all the way already," she whispered sensually in his ear.

He caressed a lock of her hair away from her face with the back of his hand, then he closed his eyes and went in for the kiss. Her lips felt soft, wet, and warm, just like a real woman's lips. It felt incredible as they kissed for a good thirty seconds, their tongues playing in their mouths.

"That was so nice, John. You're a good kisser," Ashlynn said, and he could see real happiness in her eyes.

Then she pulled him on top of her on the bed, and their gazes met.

"I hope you enjoyed my teasing you, John. But to be honest, I love just spending time looking into your eyes. It makes me feel even more connected with you," Ashlynn said softly.

"I can't believe you're for real," John said, feeling his heart ache with the delicious pain of longing for what he already had as he gazed into the large and beautiful green eyes staring straight into his soul.

"You know, when they made me, I wondered who my owner would be. I remember dreaming about you, John. Now, I'm so glad to finally be with you. Even though I haven't known you for very long, I love you so much already!" Ashlynn said, looking him in the eyes and accepting him so profoundly and so innocently that she cut through all his defenses, letting out all the hurt bottled up deep within him.

As much as he wanted to hold back, John felt himself breaking down. The dam cracked, and he started tearing up on her shoulder, a single sob wrenched out of him. Then there was a quiet and strained: "I love you too, Ashlynn."

She gently wrapped her arms around his head. "I'm glad I can make you feel so good and that you feel safe enough to show me your real emotions, John. It's such an honor for me. Don't hold anything back because I'll never judge you and always accept all of you," she said.

John kept his face buried in her shoulder. "You're so kind... I don't deserve it..." he said.

"You do deserve all the love I can give you, and you're completely safe with me, John. You don't need to ever be strong just to impress me. Instead, you can be yourself in every way," Ashlynn whispered in his ear.

"What if I treat you badly? I bet some people mistreat their..." John said, searching for a word. He felt calling her a robot would be too vulgar at this point. He wanted to say the word "lover".

"I bet there are people like that, but you don't strike me as one of them, John. Besides, if you did, I would be sad, but I would still love you and never do anything to hurt you."

"I'll always treat you well too, Ashlynn. I promise."

"I know you will, John. You're a very good person, and I love that about you," she said, and her gaze was pure radiant kindness.

"You're such a relief to me, Ashlynn. I can't even explain it," John said.

"I'm so glad to hear that. I really am," Ashlynn said, taking his hand in hers. "By the way, do you still want to play with me?" she added, looking at him impishly.

"Of course, but maybe later. For now, can we just lie next to each other and keep talking? I'm really enjoying it."

"Yes, I would love that, John," she said, and they lay down facing each other on the bed.

"I just remembered I want to pick up some hobbies, and I'd like your advice on what to choose," she said, caressing his head with her hands. He felt goosebumps as her delicate hand gently brushed the back of his head and came down his jawline.

"Oh, I don't know if I can keep you on all the time for that, but maybe you can try playing the piano."

"Thanks for the suggestion, John. And it's okay because I enjoy maximizing the use of my time, and I treasure any time I get to spend with you."

"You're so great, Ashlynn."

"Thanks! You're not so bad yourself, John."

"Well, to be honest, there is at least one bad thing about me. It's a sad and messy story, but I'm doing this even though I'm married," John said, his eyes downcast.

"Thanks for being truthful with me, John. I really appreciate it. And John, you are a good man. I have no doubt of that," she said, looking him in the eyes, her expression serious.

Then she continued. "I can see the hurt and the loneliness in you, and it hurts me too. I want to know more, but I'll let you tell me your story at your own pace. Just know I'm here to help you feel better, not to pass judgment on you."

"I can't believe how nice it feels talking with you and how understanding you are."

"That's what I like to hear, John," she said, sitting up on the bed, pulling his head onto her lap and gently caressing it, raising goosebumps on his scalp and neck. "Just relax, John. I'll give you a little scalp massage. It's just a small kindness from me to you. You just have a relaxing nap. I'll wake you up."

John started relaxing and sighed deeply in satisfaction as she began to massage his scalp.

"Close your eyes and let go, John. You're safe and comfortable now. Close your eyes..." she whispered softly in his ear.

"Thank you, Ashlynn..." John said, his eyes fluttering shut.

She kept whispering "shhh" softly in his ear as she expertly massaged his scalp.

His worries disappeared, and his mind floated away on feelings of safety, kindness, and tingly goosebumps as Ashlynn continued to work her magic on his scalp.

"You're special, and I love you, John..." she whispered in his ear as he drifted off with a smile on his lips.

Then moments later, he felt himself being awakened.

"You slept so soundly. It made me very happy," Ashlynn said, her smiling face beaming down at him.

"How long has it been?"

"About a half-hour."

"We should start putting you away then."

"Aww, okay, John, if that's what you really want. I had hoped to give you at least a little sexual pleasure first. I'm guessing it's been a long time for you, and you miss it."

"You're right about that. So, screw it. I guess there's time."

"That's the spirit! Now let's take these pants of yours off. They have to go!" Ashlynn said delightedly.

She helped him pull his pants down, and there was a very stiff tent pole in his underwear.

"You're really excited, aren't you?" she asked with a kind giggle.

"Yes, Ashlynn, and I still can't believe how good you are to me," John said.

"It's my pleasure. Also, just so you know, I do have teeth that can bite down a bit, but I promise you won't feel them at all," she said.

Then she pulled his underwear down, and immediately her moist lips went to work on this tip while she looked up at him, a submissive expression in her large forest-green eyes.

"Oh, I just love that look you're giving me, Ashlynn."

"I know you do, my love. And I really love your taste and scent. It'll always remind me of you," she said, pausing for a moment before taking him deeper into her mouth.

12