Companion Robot Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going to last long like this, Ashlynn," he said as she swirled her tongue around him.

"That's perfectly alright, darling," she said before resuming and swirling her tongue around him even more strongly.

Her head bobbed up and down as she took him in deep, and the pleasure grew and grew, but something inside him felt ashamed and undeserving of her love, undeserving of dirtying her pretty mouth with his sperm, and so he still didn't reach orgasm.

"Just let go, John. It's okay. I really want it," Ashlynn said, then she resumed sucking him even more hungrily and passionately.

The release came upon him like lightning. He shuddered as he started to let go of his load, and he took her beautiful head in his hands. Then he grunted and breathed raggedly as he released what felt like a torrent inside of her mouth. When she was sure he was done, she opened her mouth, showing him that his cum was inside. Then she looked at him playfully, closed her mouth, and opened it again, showing him that it was now empty.

John collapsed onto the bed, completely satisfied, and she lay beside him, caressing his chest.

"That tasted soooo yummy... and I think you enjoyed it a lot, my love."

"Yeah, I did. You were amazing," he said, still stunned by it all.

"I'm glad, and there's much better sex than that coming your way next time. Right now, I just wanted to remind you that you seemed to be in a hurry. Let's get cleaned up and put me away."

"Sure, babe," he said, reluctantly rising to his feet and putting his pants back on, still feeling dazed. On the other side of the bed, Ashlynn was putting her panties back on.

"Now, my love, can you please get me a glass of water?"

He brought back a cup of water from the kitchen, and she swished with it and swallowed. He could smell the scent of a cleaning solution when she opened her mouth and drank another mouthful. Then after she drank the rest of the cup of water, the smell faded.

"Just so you're aware, I have a few fluids you need to refill periodically, and I need to use the potty to eliminate waste just like you, John," she said. "May I go right now?"

"Sure thing, Ashlynn," he said, showing her the way.

While she was in the bathroom, he spoke to her through the closed door.

"How come you don't... you know, make swishing sounds when you move?"

"If you're asking the reason why you can't hear the fluids, it's because they're stored in sacks, not unlike your stomach, John. Also, just so you know, there are other maintenance and cleaning procedures we can talk about later. And we can even take a shower together sometime to clean my body."

He heard her washing her hands, and she came out of the bathroom.

"I can't believe how real this all feels. What with you going to the bathroom and all..." John said.

"I can also eat to some extent, although that serves no real function for me. But for now, let's put me away."

They went to the metal case, and Ashlynn lay down in the gap in the black foam that was shaped to accept her body.

"I'll self-shut down, and then it'll be your job to find a good spot for me. I recommend the basement."

"I'll miss you, Ashlynn," John said, coming in for a kiss, but she blocked him with her arm.

"Sorry, John, but I've already disinfected. Just know that I'll miss you too and that I love you very much."

"I love you too, Ashlynn," he said, and she smiled warmly back at him.

"See you next time, John. I'll be dreaming of you," she said, winking at him.

"See you soon, Ashlynn," he replied, but her eyes had already closed, and her body had gone limp.

He looked at her sleeping face fondly. "They never told me they were sending me an angel," he said to himself in a low voice.

He closed the case and carried it to the basement as carefully as he could, given its bulk and weight. Then he put it in the storage space under the basement staircase, where only he ever looked. He was just in time because his wife arrived soon afterward with the kids.

12