Companion: The Uber for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like her pimp -- apparently she was giving me the final say on her clients. Part of me wanted to hit 'accept' -- I felt intensely insecure, and desperately wanted Rachel to work for homely men she couldn't possibly fall in love with. But I couldn't do that to her. The man was nasty, and I couldn't ask Rachel to lie with him. "I think we can do better." I informed her, hitting 'reject'. "My lady deserves only the finest."

"Thanks, Luke." She looked relieved. "I was afraid the second man I ever fooled around with was going to be ... him." This stung a little. I was Rachel's first, and until tonight, only, and this had always been a point of pride. But after tonight, this would no longer be true. Still I had to be strong.

What felt like a long time passed, and I started to worry that it was a mistake to turn down George. We did, after all, need the money. But finally, after what felt like an eternity, we got another alert -- this time from a man named "Omar". This man looked to be in his 50s, Indian, and bald. I was starting to get a sense for the kind of men who used to the app, and Rachel seemed to have been right on the money -- gross old men. That said, Omar had sent a message that was almost charming: "Good evening, beautiful. May I have the pleasure of your company?"

Rachel sighed. "Well, he's not exactly a looker..."

"Let's turn him down?" I proposed.

"No -- we can't take the chance. What if there aren't any others tonight? Besides, at least he's polite. Let's... Let's do this." Rachel said timidly. She handed me the phone, and I returned an inquisitive look.

"You do it. I can't bring myself to." She instructed.

"Are you sure? We... We don't have to do this." I suggested again.

"Just... Just do it. It'll be okay. I just can't press the button myself." I sighed, and pressed the green "accept" button, thus formalizing the transaction and selling my wife's body to this man. The app confirmed that the transaction was locked in, and I can only assume our address and precise location was whisked away. This was it. Omar, you were to become the first man besides me to fool around with my wife. I actually felt a little relieved -- as mentioned, I felt terribly insecure, and I was happy the man was pretty ugly, although I did feel bad for Rachel.

The phone buzzed with another alert -- a second message from Omar. It read: "Thank you! I'm honoured. I'll be over in just a few short minutes." And that was that.

"It's not too late to change your mind..." I reminded Rachel, one last time.

Rachel breathed deeply. She was clearly very nervous, but seemed composed. "No. We've already come this far. I only have to do this three times -- let's just get it over with."

I nodded. "Well, to my hiding place, I suppose."

Rachel nodded in return, then whined a little. "Keep an eye on me, okay? Don't let this weirdo do anything..."

"Of course, love. I'm protecting you. Don't worry." I replied.

"Luke? I love you." Rachel said, giving me one last hug.

"You too, Rachel. You too."

Not knowing when Omar would arrive, I decided it was best to hide sooner rather than later, and I moved to my spot in the closet with my laptop. The cameras were running, and I had a good view of everything. I wondered whether Rachel or I felt more nervous, but it didn't really matter. All we could do was wait.

It didn't take long -- in just a few short minutes, there was a knock at the door. The speed could only mean that Omar was one of our close neighbours, and I really hoped he didn't live so close I would see him regularly -- I really never wanted to see him again after tonight. I watched as Rachel opened the door and welcomed Omar into the apartment.

Omar was more or less what I had expected. Mid 50s, Indian, balding, and a bit overweight. To his credit, however, he was polite -- almost even charming. The cameras I had set up also had audio, and I was able to hear everything.

"Good evening, my dear!", Omar greeted Rachel. He opened his arms wide for a hug, and, after some hesitation, Rachel obliged -- giving herself into his arms. It was a strange sight, knowing what was to come. Rachel stood just barely over 5 feet, and Omar was much taller -- I'd put him at about 5'10" -- and Rachel looked petite as ever in his arms. After a short while, Omar broke off the hug, and pecked her on the cheek. Still wearing his coat, he asked "May I come in?"

Rachel stammered "er, um, of course. Can I take your coat?"

Omar laughed, and handed it to her. Rachel promptly hung it up in the closet, then returned to Omar. An awkward silence hung in the air, which Omar promptly broke. "Could I trouble you for a drink of water? I'm parched."

"Oh, of course." Rachel replied, recognizing that, prostitute or not, she was still the host and this man her guest. She turned to head to the kitchen, but stopped when Omar spoke up again. "And perhaps if you would be so kind, my dear -- would you mind taking off your top before you do so?"

Quick and to the point. I shouldn't be surprised -- Omar struck me as someone who had done this before, and while he was polite, he was still ultimately paying for sex. Rachel hesitated, and I heard her say "Umm, yeah, sure." She certainly wasn't being very charming herself, but I wondered if that didn't make her all the more alluring. She was clearly inexperienced, and that probably only made it sexier.

I watched as Rachel shyly lifted her tank top off her body, revealing a cute lacy bra. I couldn't fully see them, but I knew her tits looked incredible. They're gorgeous and shapely, and even through a bra, a beautiful sight. I watched as Omar stared at her, getting a look in his eyes that could best be described as a combination of greed and lust. That said, he maintained his polite demeanour. "Ah, simply beautiful." He said with a wink. "I'm a lucky man."

Rachel blushed, and turned to walk to the kitchen, but Omar interrupted her once again. "The bra too, perhaps?" He asked with a twinkle.

Rachel sighed. She was obviously nervous and uncomfortable, but on the other hand, she knew the nature of this transaction. She looked up at Omar, who moved to reassure her.

"You'll have to forgive me. It's just -- it's been such a long time since I've seen a woman so beautiful. Perhaps I'm getting a little too excited." He said with a smile.

This seemed to adequately reassure Rachel, and I even saw her smile a little bit. "No, it's no problem. It's what you're paying me for after all."

"Oh my dear, it's only one thing I'm paying you for. Your company is also lovely."

I couldn't decide if Omar was smooth, or just corny. But I had to admit, I appreciated the respect he was showing my wife. I wasn't really sure how this would go, and if the man started degrading her -- calling her a whore, making her uncomfortable, whatever -- I was concerned I would have to step in and kick him out. But whatever could be said about his charms, Omar was at least being polite and respectful, and I appreciated that.

Rachel nervously reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She hesitated, letting it hang on her shoulders for a moment, as if rethinking things; but after a short pause, she started slowly pulling it off her body, revealing her breasts and nipples for Omar to see. She glanced up at him with a blush -- to my knowledge, he was only the second man to ever see her bare breasts. He stared down at her supple body, eyeing Rachel like a piece of meat -- like a wolf about to devour a choice cut. In a way, I suppose he was. Rachel noticed this, and turned a bright crimson, staring at the floor, embarrassed. Omar just grinned, ear to ear. "I'm stunned. You're even more perfect than I imagined."

Rachel blushed and shuffled a bit, nervously. "Thank you", she said softly, eyes still glued to the floor.

"I truly am a lucky man." Omar said with a smile.

Rachel snapped out of her shy embarrassment and realized she really ought to invite Omar out of the hall and into her home. "Won't you sit down?" She asked softly, heading into the living room. Omar followed suit, taking a seat on the couch, and Rachel moved into the kitchen, filling a glass of water.

"Would you like ice?" Rachel shouted from the kitchen.

"If it wouldn't be too much trouble." Omar replied.

Rachel returned in a moment, ice water in hand, breasts still on display for Omar to see. She looked amazingly sexy, playing the role of topless waitress for this strange but polite man.

Rachel handed the glass to Omar, who took a deep swig, downing it all in one gulp. He let out a contented sigh, and set the cup down on the table beside the couch. Rachel was still standing in front of him, seemingly too shy to take the next step. Omar patted his lap, inviting Rachel to sit down in it. I don't know what I expected, but I was intensely jealous -- it was just so... servile. Was she really going to sit in this man's lap?

Apparently she was. She hesitated for a moment, but then sat down, sitting on one of his knees and letting her legs drape over the other. She briefly looked him in the eye, but then looked away, embarrassed. Omar chuckled a bit. "Is this your first time?"

Rachel nodded timidly, but said nothing.

"Well, relax!" Omar said with a smile. "I'm really quite a nice man, I promise."

"I know, I'm just... It's embarrassing, that's all." Rachel replied.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about. I think you're the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen." At this, Omar reached up with one of his hands and began gently caressing one of Rachel's breasts. Rachel winced slightly at the sudden touch, but then sort of accepted it, and relaxed, thrusting her chest toward the man for his pleasure. And there seemed to be much pleasure indeed -- I could see a bulge growing in the man's pants -- and I saw Rachel wince as the man pinched one of her nipples.

She let out a soft cry, to which Omar just replied "there there, beautiful. It'll be all right." He looked up at her, and placed both hands around her head, guiding her toward him, pulling her in for a kiss. Once again, Rachel hesitated, but relented and went with it. This was what he was paying her for. She was his to use.

It was tough going to be sure, but Rachel looked somewhat relaxed. Omar was kissing her deeply, and was fondling her breasts with both hands, and Rachel showed no obvious signs of discomfort. This carried on for a few minutes, before I saw Omar run his hand up Rachel's thigh and onto her pussy. It was at this point she stopped him: "I... Sorry... Not that." She said.

Omar grinned a little. "You can't blame a man for trying."

Rachel sat up and give him a nervous little smile. "No, I suppose not."

A brief silence hung in the air, broken by Omar. "Well then, shall we get down to the main course?"

Rachel looked nervous, and stammered a little. "Yes... Yes sir." She said obsequiously. I was a bit taken aback when I heard her call him "sir". But I suppose that's what he was to her -- she was a working girl, he was her employer.

Rachel stood up, lifting herself up off of Omar's lap, then lowered herself down on her knees in front of him. She started rubbing Omar's crotch through his pants, and I could see Omar smile widely. I wasn't sure how often Omar had used Companion, or who he had been with before, but I was fairly certain Rachel was one of the most beautiful women he had ever been intimate with. You could see it on his face.

"Don't be shy, beautiful." He reached down and started groping her breasts once again. "Just take it out."

Rachel complied, lifting up Omar's shirt, unbuckling his belt, unzipping his pants, and pulling his pants and underwear down to his ankles. Omar's cock was now out in the open, average and uninspiring, but very erect. Rachel reached out and touched it, looking up into Omar's eyes. She paused, not quite looking at him, but not quite looking away -- lost in the moment, trembling, hesitating to take the next step. But after a moment, she composed herself, wrapped her lips around it, and wordlessly lowered her mouth down onto Omar's shaft, taking the second man in her life into her mouth.

The sight was obscene. My beautiful wife was topless, and down on her knees sucking this overweight, balding, middle-aged man's cock. But as strange as it is to say it, the sight was also deeply arousing. Rachel looked so gorgeous, and like such a little slut, breasts bouncing as she bobbed her head up and down this strange man's cock. I could hear her gurgle and slurp, and him moan softly as she engaged in this intimate act. I found myself unable to look away.

The scene went on like this for a while, with my wife down on her knees in front of this man, breasts on display, servicing him with her mouth. Rachel just knelt there obediently, bobbing her head up and down on his cock, and I could hear her slurping up saliva and pre-cum as she did so. Omar just lay there, breathing heavily, occasionally guiding Rachel's head with his hand, pushing her even further down on his shaft. To Omar's credit, he had stamina. Probably about fifteen minutes passed, which was a long time for Rachel to continuously suck cock. She would occasionally take a break to run her tongue up and down his shaft, and I even saw her kiss and lick the head of his cock, almost as if making out with it. I wasn't sure what her motivation was -- whether she just needed a break, wanted to speed things up, or maybe even was getting into it. But the effect was undeniable. Omar looked to be in a state of bliss, fondling her breasts as he saw fit, stroking her cheek occasionally. Eventually, he put both hands around her head and lifted her up off her cock, then guided her down to his balls. "Lick them." He instructed.

Rachel complied, lowering herself to his balls. She began to run her tongue up and down them -- almost worshiping them. I knew Rachel hated doing this -- she always said balls were sweaty and gross, although she would lick mine on occasion -- but she didn't protest tonight. I suppose it made sense -- she was being paid, and she wanted to do a good job. Still, she looked like a true whore, down on her knees in front of this middle-aged man, licking his balls, stroking his shaft, tits just hanging there for whenever Omar wanted to touch them. It couldn't be denied that she was doing a great job -- it was a blowjob worthy of her fee.

"Listen, beautiful." Omar started. Rachel stopped, and looked up, but the man mildly reprimanded her. "No, don't stop please." At this, Rachel resumed her duties, slurping one of his balls back into her mouth, and stroking his shaft.

"I'm about ready to cum, and when I do, I want it to be on your pretty face."

Rachel let out a soft whimper of surprise, and looked up at him, making eye contact. "But I... I..."

Omar reached both hands around her head and lifted her back up, up from his balls and back to his shaft, guiding her back down on his cock, bobbing her up and down on it once again. "Don't stop -- I'm so close", he said, moaning as he thrust his cock to nearly the back of her throat.

Rachel let out another soft whimper, but relaxed, allowing this man to guide her head up and down the shaft of his cock. He was pulling her up and down, forcing his cock fast and deep inside of her. Omar continued, "If you let me cum on your face, and take a few pictures as a keepsake, I'll tip you an extra hundred dollars."

I was stunned. Rachel had only let me cum on her face once before, and I knew she hated it. The combination of how degrading it was, and just the physical mess, disgusted her. And the thought of giving this man a picture -- a keepsake that he would have probably for the rest of his life -- was also pretty staggering. But on the other hand, an extra $100 would mean one fewer customer for Rachel. One fewer cock she had to suck. One fewer load she had to take on or in her body. All things considered, I hoped she accepted.

Rachel seemed to have reached the same conclusion, because she looked up at him and, without taking his cock out of her mouth or stopping sucking it, let out a soft "mmhmm." She then averted her eyes rapidly, ashamed. "Tremendous, beautiful. You really are a treasure."

At this, Omar stood up and started thrusting more deeply, doing now what could only be described as pounding away at my beautiful wife's mouth. I saw Rachel wince -- she wasn't new to giving blowjobs, but she wasn't good at deep throating either, and this man was fucking her mouth like a pussy. But Rachel relaxed, and took it like a champ -- she let out the occasional gag, but more or less just knelt before this man, dutifully and submissively, as he thrust away. She placed her hands on the ground to stabilize herself, and was now truly kneeling before this man like a dog as he fucked her mouth.

This scene proceeded for probably about a minute before Omar got more excited -- and vigourous. I saw him force Rachel's head down almost to the point where her nose was buried in his pubic hair, prompting her to gag more heavily. But once again, she maintained her composure, and just looked up at him, a small tear in her eye. He thrust his cock all the way in a few times before pronouncing, excitedly "alright, here it comes!" At this, he once again grabbed her head and lifted it off his shaft, pulling her upright so that she was almost sitting on her knees, looking up at him. Rachel looked dazed -- used, exhausted, kneeling like a good girl, waiting for what came next. Omar was jerking his cock rapidly.

Only a few seconds later, Omar erupted, releasing a torrent of cum onto my wife's pretty face. I was amazed at how much came out, and Rachel's face was soon covered -- it dripped down her forehead, on her eyes, down her cheeks and over her mouth, and ultimately down onto her bare tits. In this moment, he owned her, and she looked the part -- kneeling before him, perfect posture, covered, just covered in his semen, marking her as his property. She let out a soft moan as he finished, and placed her hands behind her back, thrusting out her chest, I guess for the picture she knew was to come. I expected her to reach up and wipe some of the cum off her face -- at least out of her eyes -- but she just sat there, obediently. Omar couldn't have been happier, and he praised her "Oh good girl. Such a good girl!"

I watched as Omar reached into his pocket and pulled out a cell phone, which he began taking pictures with. Rachel just knelt there -- exhausted, subservient, used. Omar took several pictures from a bunch of angles, and then gently guided my wife from her upright posture down onto her hands and knees, re-creating the picture we had posted to her profile only a few hours ago. Rachel just went with it, submitting to this man's will as he arched her back and thrust her ass in the air before circling her taking more pictures. After a moment, he positioned himself in front of her and pulled her mouth back onto his cock, which he thrust into her. I heard her let out a soft grunt of protest, but Omar quickly reassured her. "Last one. Just a moment." With that, he snapped a point of view picture, his cock in my wife's mouth while she kneeled on her hands and knees before him. After a moment, he pronounced "alright, I think that will do." He was beaming, and I couldn't blame him. Rachel was gorgeous -- proper, conservative, sweet. And yet here she was, kneeling before this man, covered in his cum. To say he felt powerful was probably an understatement.

After a moment, Rachel reached up and wiped the cum out of her eyes, opening them at last. "Was that... good enough?"

Omar beamed. "Oh yes, love. More than good. You're incredible."

Rachel smiled, exhausted and still breathing heavily, but happy her work was finally over.

"I was promised a tip?" She asked.

Omar laughed. "You know, I almost forgot I was paying for this. Oh well."