Companion: The Uber for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel looked embarrassed as Omar pulled out his phone and pressed a few buttons. I guess this was how you tipped in Companion. Rachel grabbed her own phone, and after a moment, looked satisfied. "I'm going to go clean up..." She said.

"See me out, first. I want to remember you looking like this, so don't clean yourself up until after I'm gone."

Rachel pouted a little, but Omar interjected. "Come on now, I just paid you twice the original fee."

Rachel nodded. "Fair enough." She admitted, standing up, which caused some of the man's cum to drip further down her body, and even onto the floor. The two stood there for a moment in silence, before Rachel spoke up. "Well... It's probably about time then."

Omar sighed. "But you look so beautiful."

Rachel chuckled. "I look like a harlot."

"That's the best part." Omar grinned. But then, with a shrug, he walked to the door, opened the closet and grabbed his coat. Rachel, still topless and covered with cum, opened the door to the apartment, but stayed tucked out of sight. Omar smiled a little. "You really are adorable."

"Thanks." Was all Rachel could manage. At this, Omar gave little smile then leaned in to give Rachel a peck on the forehead -- on one of the only places not covered with his semen -- and said "Thank you, Rachel, for a lovely night."

"I... My pleasure, Omar." Rachel replied. It didn't sound completely genuine, but it felt genuine enough.

Omar grinned. "I hope to see you on Companion again sometime. And next time, offering more than just blowjobs."

Rachel blushed. "I can't make any promises, but maybe someday."

Omar beamed, apparently satisfied with the answer. "Well then, until next time, beautiful." And with that, he walked out the door.

I emerged from my hiding place, aroused, jealous, embarrassed, but above all, relieved it was finally over. I met Rachel in the hall, who was heading to the bathroom. It was a very strange sight -- the deed she had just performed was visible all over her body, as she was topless, her face and tits covered with Omar's cum, and her knees were red from where she had been kneeling.

"I... Let me get cleaned up." She said, embarrassed.

I didn't want her to feel bad. I was jealous, but also really grateful for what she had just done -- there was no way it was easy. Rather than shun her like a leper, I embraced her, trying to avoid Omar's cum, but accepting that I was going to get some of it on my clothes. "I love you, Rachel."

Rachel sniffled a little. "I love you too, Luke."

"Let's take a shower."

Rachel nodded, and headed into the bathroom. "Only one more to go."