Company Cocksucker Ch. 03

Story Info
The adventure contines as well as the sucking...
4.2k words
4.45
17.7k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wesea112
Wesea112
176 Followers

Company Cocksucker CH 03

byWesea112©

Getting to know my role as an on call cocksucker with my new co-worker... Continued from Ch 2.

*****

Continued from chapter two...

We left off with me on knees, ass up in the meadow as Kent had stood up behind me and told me to stay right where I was and not to move. I could see he had gone to pick up his belt that he had left behind us and had gone through his clothes and returned with his phone and belt in his hand and was now standing behind me again.

"Spread your ass for me boy, show me that fuck hole of yours." He commanded. I reached back with my hands and spread my cheeks for him, revealing my now wet hole.

"Good boy Stevie, now make it wink at me, squeeze it tight, then push it out, show me you want me to fill it again. Beg me with it." I glanced back at him and noticed he had his phone up and was recording me there, spread on my hands and knees. My mind was racing, being exposed like this and forced to perform this degrading act, winking my ass for him as he filmed it from behind. I clenched and relaxed my hole, spread wide with my hands as I was told.

"That's it boy, looks like you want me to fuck that ass don't you?" he asked, still filming and reaching down with his other hand to push his thumb into my hole. "Keep squeezing while I finger fuck you." He removed his thumb and inserted one, then two fingers into my ass. Leaning down and spitting on my hole, he worked his fingers into me, probing deep and teasing my prostrate making my cock rock hard.

"Your pussy likes being filled doesn't it boy." He said as he pulled his fingers out, dripping with his spit and my ass juice as he leaned forward and smeared his fingers on my face and put them into my mouth.

"Suck them clean Stevie boy, get used to tasting your pussy on my fingers and cock."

I sucked his fingers into my mouth and licked at them like a hungry dog, tasting his spit and my ass on them. I pushed my ass back against him. I could feel his hard cock between my cheeks, rubbing against my now wet hole. He pulled his fingers from my mouth and put his phone down. I felt him stroking his cock and rubbing the swollen head over my hole, teasing it.

He stopped with the head of his cock pushing against my hole which instinctively tightened. "Squeeze that pussy hole as tight as you can Stevie boy" he said with the head of his hard cock pushing at my hole. "Keep it tight boy, squeeze it hard, don't let my dick in there, fight it" he commanded. I clenched my ass as tight as I could, clamping it shut as I felt him pressing against my sphincter. I kept squeezing for maybe twenty seconds until I couldn't maintain it anymore and relaxed for a second.

That was the moment he was waiting for. With his cockhead pressed against my clenching hole, the second I relaxed, he pushed his cock into me in one continuous motion with his hands on my hips, pulling me onto his hard, thick, seven-and-a-half-inch cock, impaling me.

"uuuuhhhhhhggghh..." I grunted as his cock pushed into my tight ass, filling me. I raised up, arching my back like a scared cat, panting with my mouth wide open and his cock burning in me like a red hot poker. I have taken bigger cocks before, but they have been slowly worked in, not just shoved in balls deep like this.

"Fuuuuuccckkk, please, fuck it hurts" I cried to no avail. Kent just laughed behind me, holding my hips tight against his groin and grinding his cock into me. He took his right hand and pushed my arched back down, forcing my chest back into the damp ground and held me there.

"Keep that face down and that ass up boy" he said as I moaned with my face in the dirt and grass. "You can cry all you want, but I'm not going to stop until I've turned your little pussy into a gaping cunt".

I grunted and moaned, biting my lip as he began to slowly stroke his cock in and out of my ass. I tried to relax and take it, but the pain of the initial thrust made it difficult. He worked his shaft in and out of my burning hole and I could feel the head of his cock moving over my prostrate deep inside. Slowly, I was able to relax my hole and breath through the pain as it began to subside. Kent noticed this and began taking longer strokes, burying his cock balls deep.

"That's it Stevie boy, your little pussy is starting to like my dick being in there isn't it?" he asked.

"Mmmmm... uummmm yes" I moaned as he pumped his cock into me.

"You should see how your pussy is gripping my cock, it's clinging to my shaft like it doesn't want me to ever leave" he laughed before slapping my still red ass cheeks. "Get used to this Stevie, you're not just gonna be my on call cocksucker, you're gonna be my personal slut, my little cum dump. Right", he asked.

"Ummmm yes..." I replied as I surrendered to his assault on my ass. I was getting used to his cock and beginning to enjoy it. Feeling his cock sliding into me and his balls slapping into my ass was beginning to be a real turn on. Plus the fact of being face down, ass up and being fucked out in the open added to the intensity. I kept wondering if someone would see us.

He shifted his position behind me from being on his knees, to getting up on top of my ass and angling his cock down, still buried in me. He then leaned down, pushing my chest into the ground with my head to the right while he reached up and put his fingers in my mouth and spoke directly into my right ear.

"This is what you wanted fag, getting your ass pounded and taking dick. Yeah, you're a real slut boy aren't you? Suck my fingers whore, show me how hungry you are for my cock." I sucked on the fingers he had shoved into my mouth, mumbling and moaning as he pounded my ass.

"Beg for it Stevie boy, beg to be my slutty cum dump, you're taking my cock like a real whore... maybe I'll call you Stevie girl from now on." He said laughing again and he slapped me ass and yelled "BEG, Stevie GIRL".

"Please, Sir... Can, I, Be, Your, Cumslut?" I gasped in between the hard, full length strokes of his cock. He made me beg again and again, telling me to say it louder each time until I was almost screaming it. He was now pulling his cock out entirely before showing it back in balls deep and making my hole gape. I could feel the cold air in my hole between his strokes. My face, hands and knees had dirt and mud on them as he pounded me into the ground.

"Spread that ass for my Stevie girl, make your pussy gape for me slut." He commanded. I reached back with my dirty hands and spread my cheeks wide as told. He pulled out his cock and spit into my gaping hole before thrusting back in. He did this over and over, making me gape before shoving his cock back in. With his cock buried in me he reached forward than grabbed a hand full of my hair and roughly pulled me up and grabbed my throat with his other hand, lightly choking me.

"Time for you to taste your ass Stevie girl." He whispered into my ear before forcefully pulling me around and shoving my mouth onto his glistening cock that had just popped out of my gaping ass. I tried to use my hand on his cock, but he slapped it away.

"No hands whore, clean my dick with your mouth, get all your ass juice off my cock!" I opened wide to take his slimy cock into my mouth with his hand still on my throat, guiding his cock in balls deep. Tasting the muskiness of his spit and my ass as his cock slid over my tongue. His cock was so hot in my mouth, heated from my warm ass and the friction of him fucking me. I found it very exciting to be used and degraded like this. Just like one of those hot ass to mouth porn stars I love to watch on the internet. I obediently sucked and licked every inch of his cock and balls clean as he began to face fuck me again. He thrust his cock in and out of my mouth, using it like a pussy with one hand gripping a fist full of hair and the other gripping my neck, feeling his cock move down my throat.

Soon my spit was leaking from the corners of my filled mouth, dripping off my chin as his cock got harder and thicker as he pumped away. He pulled his cock from my dripping mouth and in one motion, pulled me to my knees by my hair and then shoved me backwards. I fell onto my back, in the damp grass as he moved towards me, between my legs, spreading them. He pulled my legs up over his shoulders, trapping them there between his biceps as his wet cock found its way back to my hole. He held me there, sliding his wet cock over my hole, teasing it with the head of his cock.

"Beg for my cock, look me in the eye and beg like the little slut you are Stevie girl." He said, looking down at me. I lay there at his mercy, Looking up at him, his powerful arms and chest while feeling his cock pressing at my hole. I was so turned on by his dominance, my cock was leaking pre cum like a faucet. I wanted nothing more in the moment than to have him fuck me like a whore, like the slut inside me he was bringing out.

"Please Kent, give me your cock, fuck me, FUCK me hard... fuck my whore ass and fill me with your cum." I blurted out.

A smile crossed his lips as he slid his cock in, the look of pleasure on his face as he filled my ass to the hilt, his balls pressed against my ass and his abs brushing my leaking cock and balls. I could feel his cock getting harder as he began to stroke it in and out in long strokes. His shaft plunged deeper and deeper and his heavy balls slapped onto my ass with the rhythmic sounds of a balls deep fucking. After a while, he stopped fucking me and sat up for a moment, pulling his cock out while looking down.

"Look at that, I've fucked your little pussy into a cunt now... yeah, a nice gaping, fucked out cunt." He gloated looking down at me. "I'm gonna fill your hole with my load Stevie, pump all my swimmers deep in you, breed you like a whore." He said sliding his cock back in and quickening his pace. He pressed his shoulders into the back of my knees until is was folded in half. My knees were pressed into my shoulders and he squeezed me tight, his torso pushing me down and his cock pounding at my exposed fuck hole.

With every stroke his cock seemed to swell up harder and harder and I could now feel the head of his cock pounding into my prostrate while his abs smashed into my cock and balls. It felt amazing as he fucked me so hard. We were both lost in the ecstasy as he pounded my hole for all he was worth, both of us grunting with pleasure.

"Yes, oh fuck yes, FUCK ME, fuck my pussy daddy, fill me up" I moaned. The combination of his cock pounding my prostrate and his body on my cock pushed me past the point of no return as I grabbed his ass and tried to pull him even deeper into me. Moaning and groaning, my cock tensed and then exploded in a huge orgasm, shooting thick ropes of cum onto my stomach and his chest and my contracting hole milked his pounding cock as he continued fucking me hard.

With a final thrust, he buried his cock balls deep, stretching me, filling me, before I felt his cock spasm inside of me, throbbing wildly, shooting stream after stream of his hot cum into me.

"Uuuuugh FUCK yeah" he groaned as he kept grinding his cock and balls into me, shooting more of his cum with every thrust. His cock must have squirted at least ten times as it throbbed away in my now wrecked hole. He collapsed onto me, catching his breath while still buried deep. We stayed like that for a moment, both of our cocks still throbbing, coaxing the last of out cum out, mine onto my stomach, his into my ass. He then slowly pulled out of my sloppy hole, sat up and spread my legs, looking down and admiring the cunt he had just pumped full of cum.

"Well Stevie girl, looks like I fucked a huge load out of you. I know I pumped a huge load into you." He remarked smiling, looking down at my cum covered stomach and his chest. He wiped my cum off his chest with his finger and wiped it across my lips, making me taste it and telling me to lick it clean. I was a bit reluctant now that I had just came and my lust had subsided a little. He picked up on this right away saying:

"Just because you cum doesn't mean that your done servicing me. So open wide faggot, time to eat up your mess!"

He then used his hand and fingers to scoop up my load of cum from my chest and feed it to me, making me suck and lick his fingers clean until I had swallowed it all. He wiped the remainder of it all over my face. He knelt there between my legs, looking down at me with a smirk on his face.

"spread your legs Stevie girl, show me that fucked out pussy now."

I reluctantly raised my legs up and pulled my knees to my chest, revealing my well used, wet fuck hole.

"Wow, that is one sloppy hole, nice and wet and full of my cum. You are certainly my cum dump now." He said as he pushed the head of his cock against my wet hole and shoved it back into me.

His cock felt great going back into my wet, cum lubed hole. I could feel the difference in texture now as his cum became the lube instead of his spit and my throat slime. It was less slippery, much wetter and felt kind of grippy as he stroked his cock in and out of me. I was surprised he was still hard and horny. He fucked me on my back for a while, pounding in and out of my wet hole, his balls smacking into my ass before pulling out.

"Get back on your knees, ass up! I want to watch as I fuck my cum out of you." He said.

I rolled over and assumed the position, feeling the cool breeze on my wet hole before me got behind me and started fucking me again. Now his balls were slapping into mine and my semi hard cock began to grow, I was starting to get turned on again. Arching my back, I took his cock and began to push back into him, meeting his thrusts. All the while, his cum was leaking out of my ass and lubing his cock, being whipped into a froth, coating his thrusting cock and dripping off my balls, running down my thighs.

"That's it Stevie girl, ride my cock, jerk me off with your pussy." He commanded. I rocked back and forth on his cock on my hands and knees, keeping just the head of his cock in me before sliding back on his shaft until my ass cheeks slapped into his thighs. I could feel the cum dripping off my balls as I rode his cock, making a wet, sloppy mess. I tightened my ass with each stroke up his cock, trying to coax another load out of him as he would slap my ass, telling me to ride it harder. I felt his cock swelling and getting thicker as he grabbed onto my hips and met my strokes with several hard thrusts. His groaning told me he was about to cum again.

Without warning, he pulled his soaking, cum covered cock from my ass, stood up, and grabbed my hair and pulled me around to face his dripping cock. Automatically, my mouth opened, and my tongue came out to take his load. He forced my open mouth onto his cock and shoved it down my throat. All the frothy cum on his shaft sliding past my lips until my nose was buried in the goo at the base of his cock. Holding me there, his cock throbbed and pulsed as he came down my throat, making me choke. My eyes watered as I tried to swallow his load with his cock down my throat. I could feel it pulsing between my lips as he emptied his balls into my throat.

"uuuuuuuhh" he groaned as he finished cuming, holding my head firmly on his cock before letting go, allowing me to catch my breath. As I removed his cock from my mouth, strings of his cum hung off my chin, my lips coated with the frothy cum that had collected when he was fucking the cum out of me.

"Clean up time faggot, lick up every single drop" he said. I obediently knelt before him and licked and sucked the goo of his cock and balls, tasting his salty cum and spit. I felt his cum start to leak from my ass and clenched it tight to try to keep it in and moved my hand down to try to help while still sucking and licking his cock clean.

"Is my cum still leaking out of your fuck hole?" he asked looking down at me on my knees, his cock still in my mouth and my face still glistening from the cum he had wiped on it. I stopped sucking him and put my hand between my legs, surprised to see how soaking wet I was.

"Suck it up boy and get every drop. Never let my jizz go to waste!" he said. Reluctantly, I licked his cum from my hand and fingers, slurping it up and then showing him it in my mouth before swallowing it. It was still warm and salty with a musky scent, not a surprise considering where it had just come from.

"Wow" he said laughing out loud... "You're a real cum dump aren't you? Sucking up the cum dripping from your just fucked ass..." his voice trailed off as he looked away. He was clearly thinking something, I was afraid to ask what it was about. Part of me was feeling the post sex shame of fucking around and submitting like I had done with Kent. Another part of me was aroused knowing how far this had gone.

He walked around behind me and pushed me back onto my hands and knees. I felt his hands on my ass as his thumbs pried my cheeks apart slipping one and then the other thumb into my wet hole.

"Push it out boy... push all that cum out of your ass. You cleaned off my cock, now I'll return the favor and clean your hole." He said as he continued to work his thumbs in and out of my ass. I clenched down and pushed as he probed... making more of his cum leak out and run down and drip off my balls.

"That's it Stevie, push what's left of that load out, I know there's more of my jizz in your hot little fuck hole." He taunted. I squeezed and pushed as more of his cum bubbled out.

"Squeeze my fingers with your cunt Stevie" he commanded as he worked two then three fingers into my cum soaked hole. "Push it out, show me that rose bud boy, show me your cunt!" His fingers felt good as he opened me up again, probing me, working the last of his cum from my dripping hole. I squeezed his fingers with my hole as he pulled them out and then I pushed, I could feel my anus prolapse, opening and bubbling with the last of his cum. I felt his hands wiping at the cum on my ass and balls, scooping it into the palm of his hand before he brought it too my face and smeared it all over my face and forehead.

He then stood up in front of me, looking down at my up turned, glistening face and the dirt on my hands, knees, and back.

"You're a mess boy! Looks like you've been rode hard and put away wet." He said with a laugh. "that was one hot fuck buddy. We are going to get along really well I can tell." Looking up at him and his softening cock I agreed.

"Yes, it was really hot Kent, loved how you took charge and used me, made me your whore."

"Good, now that I've broken you in, we can find other tasks for you to perform for me. Don't worry though, they will be things I know you will enjoy." He said with a smile as he started to get dressed.

I went over to my SUV and used an old shirt I had in the back to clean up, wiping the dirt off my body as best I could.

"Leave that jizz on your face, let it dry." I didn't question his direction and just continued to clean up and get dressed. Without too much talking, we got back into my SUV and I started to drive back to the hotel. On the ride back Kent asked me if I really enjoyed being used like I had been this morning. I confirmed that it was a huge turn on and I really enjoy submitting and serving a dominant guy like him. I also told him what a turn on verbal guys are to me as well and how I loved how he talked to me and used me etc.

As pulled into the hotel parking lot he said "Well Stevie, know that you know my expectations, I assume I won't have to wait next time I summon you right? I don't care if you not in the mood or horned up from watching porn, when I call, you come service my cock! Got it cocksucker?"

"Yes Sir, I will come whenever you tell me to and do what you ask." I replied.

Wesea112
Wesea112
176 Followers
12