Company Cocksucker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy, I will have plenty of work for you going forward... you fuck up, and all these pics and vids will go out and you will be out of a job too!" I nodded my understanding as we got out of my SUV and heading into the hotel side door closest to our rooms. In the hall we saw another of our co-workers, Clint, who was heading out. Suddenly I became aware of the dried cum on my face and hoped it wasn't noticeable.

"Where did you guys go?" Clint asked. Kent told him we went for a hike down the road. "Must have been a tough one." he said looking at me.

"Ummm, yeah... I face planted in a muddy section." I said hoping he would by my excuse and move on.

"Yeah, he went down hard." Kent said laughing... we all laughed.

"Well, have a good one guys... I'll catch ya at happy hour tonight." He said and headed off down the hall.

We came to my door first. As I opened the door Kent said, "Well Stevie, see ya at happy hour. You will probably catch more than just drinks tonight". He added with a smile.

"Yeah, right... See you later." I said going in, closing the door behind me. I quickly went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was a bit of a mess, a little muddy, but it seemed that Kent's dried jizz on my face wasn't too noticeable. I got cleaned up in the shower, a long hot one. After drying off, I laid on the bed and drifted off to sleep, nervously wondering what Kent would want next.

To be continued...


12