Company Cocksucker Ch. 04

Story Info
Another co-worker learns of my oral skills.
4.1k words
4.7
15.1k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wesea112
Wesea112
176 Followers

Another co-worker learns of my oral skills ... Continued from Ch 3.

*****

Continued from chapter three...

I woke up Sunday afternoon from my nap feeling refreshed. As I lay in bed, the memory of the days previous events came flooding back. Laying on my side, I ran my hands down over my smooth ass and over my used hole and still felt the wetness of Kent's cum leaking out. I thought about how he had used me earlier, teasing my hole with my fingers, making them wet before bringing them to my mouth and nose to smell and taste his cum again. Instantly my cock began to swell as the scent of his cum drifted into my nose before I licked my fingers clean.

Suddenly, I was jolted back to reality laying there, almost seeing myself in third person. What the hell had I become and how did I allow this to happen? I had let Kent, a person I now work with, have his way with me and demonstrated to him what a willing cocksucker and cum dump I was. This wasn't some stranger I would never see again. I became very concerned about the choice I had made the night before when I first went to his room to suck his cock. I wanted to find a way out of this and stop being his cocksucker, but my hardening cock betrayed me.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Looking in the mirror, seeing my semi erect dick, I surrendered to my fate. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I knew that I loved to suck cock and that this new arrangement with Kent would allow me to do it a lot. After all, my normal life was far away at home and my actions in the new job would be easy to keep separate. Still looking in the mirror I felt anxious about the future. To reassure myself, I mouthed the mantra from one of the sissy hypno vids I like to watch: "I am a cocksucker, I love sucking cock and making men cum", over and over. Resigned to my new role, I got dressed and got ready to head up to the bar to catch happy hour.

Up in the bar, I found a table and ordered a beer. I didn't see anyone from work so just watched the football game on the TV. After a while, Clint walked in and sat down at my table. We small talked about work and the game on TV and ended up ordering another round just as Kent and another co-worker, Chris walked in and headed straight to my table. We drank, joked and ate food from the happy hour menu and as Kent got his buzz on, he started in with the inappropriate jokes.

"Hey Steve, you like sauce on your fries huh?" he quipped, looking me in the eye and smirking.

He continued to make insinuating jokes directed at me, indicating I liked dick and jizz. Clint and Chris laughed, and I tried to joke right back and not show any embarrassment, I didn't want then to see Kent was getting to me.

Clint suggested we all go out to eat at one of the brew pubs in town, so we settled up our bar bill and headed out to dinner. Dinner went well enough with more rounds of beers and the usual joking. Kent sat next to me in the booth and would discreetly touch my thigh under the table. I was getting drunk enough that my mind wandered back to sucking on his cock earlier as I sat there with these guys. I could feel my cock begin to grow and I lightly brushed my hand over Kent's crotch when the guys weren't looking. I was surprised to feel the heat from his cock through is jeans.

We finished the last round, and all headed back to the hotel in Clint's car. Once back at the hotel, we were going to go have a nightcap, but Chris decided he was going to go back out and check out the local night life.

Kent said, "You'll probably have better luck here then out in town Chris... right Steve?". Laughing, I just said I didn't know and tried to ignore his inuendo, hoping the guys did too.

"I'm good," Steve said and with that, headed out for the evening. Kent, Clint and I were going to head back to the hotel bar when Clint said,

"Hey, I've got a bottle of whisky, why don't we just have a drink in my room and save some money?" I hesitated a bit but before I could say anything, Kent agreed saying "Sound's great man, I'm sure Stevie is down for that too, right Stevie?"

"Sounds good guys, I'm down with that." I replied.

We made our way to Clint's room and proceeded to relax. Kent and I sat on his couch while Clint poured us each several fingers of single barrel whisky before sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Cheers to a good evening guys, Chris doesn't know what he's missing." Said Kent.

"How's that?' asked Clint.

"Well, he's probably not even going to get a blow job tonight, but I know I will." Kent said with a smile.

"Oh really? And how is that going to happen, you going to call a hooker or something?"

I watched this exchange with my heart racing... Kent was being very obvious, and I could tell he was on the verge of exposing me to Clint and was loving fucking with me like this, controlling me and making me face up to what I have agreed too. My heart was pounding, and my hands were getting sweaty.

"Well Clint, I'll share a little secret with you," he said looking right at me. "Stevie here has agreed to be my personal cocksucker, right Stevie? Tell Clint here about our arrangement."

I was speechless, this was supposed to be all on the DL, just between Kent and I and now he was telling another guy about this? Fuck, my head was spinning, I had never been outed like that and didn't know how to respond. Kent was grinning from ear to ear, I looked over to Clint and he looked surprised as well.

Kent urged: "Go on Stevie, tell him what you are and what you agreed to, were all friends here, no judgements right Clint?"

There was a long silence as I looked back and forth at their faces. There wasn't much for me to say really, I could deny it and say Kent was full of shit but remembered the threat he had made about the pictures and me keeping my job. I had no choice but to embrace this roll, so I spoke up:

"Well.. ummm, yeah, it's true. I agreed to be his cocksucker."

"Wow, that is quite a confession Steve, you're ok with that?" he asked.

I thought for a moment and knew that it was out there now, there was no going back. "Yes, truth is I like sucking cock and have been doing on the DL for a long time. It just worked out that Kent was looking the other night and answered my add." I explained.

"So that wasn't just mud on your face this afternoon when I saw you guys coming back from your 'hike'." He laughed out loud. "That's crazy."

Kent stood up next to me while I remained sitting on the couch. "You want to see him in action Clint? I have to say, he sucks a pretty mean dick! Probably better than your wife."

"Well, watching a guy suck dick is not really my thing, but now I'm interested in your arrangement and curious to see how he goes about it." Clint said, "Go for it!" nodding as he sat there on the edge of his bed looking at Kent and me. Kent stood up and faced me, I could see that his cock had begun to grow inside his jeans, creating a nice bulge.

"Time to showcase your skills Stevie boy, maybe if you're lucky, he will want to join in, and you can suck both of us." He said smiling, looking down at me.

Clint's eyes were fixed on us as Kent stood in front of me. I nervously slid my hands up his thighs to his belt unbuckling it. Then I unbuttoned his pants and pulled his zipper down as his pants dropped to the floor. His growing cock was visible through his boxers as I moved forward and rubbed my face on his growing bulge. I blew my hot breath through the fabric as I reached up and pulled the waistband down, slowly exposing his trimmed pubes and shaft. As the waist band passed the head of his cock, it sprang free, bouncing against my cheek. I pushed my face into his hardening cock and balls and breathed in his musk, letting out a moan as I did so.

My own cock was growing in my pants and soon my nervousness was replaced by my lust for the cock in front of my face. I caressed his cock with my face, lightly pushing it over my cheeks, nose, forehead and lips, teasing him as his cock continued to grow.

"That's it Stevie boy, get my cock scent all over your face, so all the guys will know what you are." He growled. "Cocksucker."

"Mmmmm yes sir." I moaned as he took a step back, taking his cock away from me.

"Strip off your cloths, you know I like my cocksucker to be naked when he's working. You're putting on a show here Stevie, so let's show Clint the whole package."

"No need on my account, " said Clint. "Not really into naked guys but I have to say, watching him is pretty hot."

"No problem,' Kent said. "You don't have to use him."

"Strip anyway boy." He commanded.

I stood up from the couch and removed my shoes, socks, and shirt. Looking back to Clint, I reluctantly removed my pants, and my now hard cock sprang free. For a moment, I was embarrassed about being naked in front him until I realized that he had just watched me rub my face all over Kent's hard cock. Still, being exposed like this, in front of another co-worker was humiliating. I'm sure that this is what Kent was going for, putting me in my place at the bottom and keeping me there.

"Back on your knees, show Clint what you're here for and don't hold back, I know you just LOVE sucking cock!" Kent commanded as he moved to stand a few feet in front of Clint at the foot of the bed.

Without a word, I returned to my knees in front of Kent and his hardening cock with Clint on my left side, watching my every move. I brought my face back to his cock and inhaled his scent, feeling the heat of his cock on my cheek and upper lip as I moved my face over his cock. I parted my lips and began to lick his shaft slowly, moving up his shaft to the tip before sliding back down to his smooth balls. I gently sucked each one of his balls into my mouth while his cock rested on my forehead.

Glancing over at Clint, I could see his legs were now parted as he sat on the edge of the bed and there was a bulge growing in his crotch. My lust for Kent's cock was now obvious as my cock was rock hard and leaking as I parted my lips and took his cock into my mouth.

"That's it Stevie, suck my cock... Mmmmmmm yesss, that mouth was made to suck dick's huh boy?" He said as I slid my mouth down his shaft, licking with my tongue along the way until his balls rested on my chin. I mumbled "yes sir," with a mouthful of cock. I paused with his cock growing harder in my mouth, feeling him throb, reveling in the taboo ecstasy. I looked over at Clint and saw he was now rubbing his growing erection through his jeans as I began to move my mouth up and down Kent's shaft.

"Enjoying the show Clint?" Kent asked. "I'm telling ya, Stevie's got such a hot, soft mouth... nothing like feeling your cock go into his throat." He said, as continued to bob up and down on his cock, licking and sucking Kent's now rock-hard cock.

"He sure does seem to know what he is doing." Clint said, as my mouth came off Kent's cock, dripping strings of salvia looking over at Clint. I was in the zone now, in that cock drunk trance that always seems to overtake my mind and release my inhibitions. "I do love it!" I blurted out looking at Clint before I resumed working on the cock in front of my face, moaning with excitement. Kent put his hand on my head and began to thrust is cock into my mouth as I opened wide and took him balls deep in my throat. He had one hand on the top of my head with the other gripping my chin as he fucked my mouth. I reached over to keep my balance and to grope for Clint's bulge, I wanted more as Kent pounded my mouth. With one last thrust, he pulled out of my mouth and pushed me away from his dripping, spit covered cock.

"Looks like he wants more cock the way he's feeling you up Clint," Kent said. "Tell him what you want Stevie, tell him you want to be his cocksucker too!" Looking up from my knees, naked, spit dripping from my chin, I spoke. "Please Clint, can I please suck your cock? I'll be your cocksucker too, whenever you need me." I moved my hand over the bulge in his jeans, "You won't regret it, I'll do whatever you want, however you like it." I said as I moved between his legs and placed my face on the growing bulge, looking over as Kent smirked, looking down at me while he stroked his cock.

"Come on Clint, your dick won't regret it." He said with a smile as I reached over and touched the bulge in his jeans.

"Ok Steve... looks like you are going to get your wish tonight." Clint said sliding to the edge of the bed and spreading his legs wider.

I moved my hands up and unbuttoned his pants and pulled his zipper down, reaching into his open fly to feel his cock through his underwear and was surprised when I saw he wasn't wearing any. My hand was directly touching his warm shaft and I gently pulled his growing cock free, kissing it just below the tip. I pulled at the waistband of his jeans, pulling them down to his ankles before I pulled off his shoes. He kicked his pants off and I resumed my position between his legs, inches from his now erect penis. He had a nice looking cock, about six inches, fairly thick, and with tight hairy balls.

I buried my face between his legs, pressing my nose into his balls and let his musky scent fill my nostrils. I opened my mouth and took his balls into my mouth, one at a time and swirled my tongue around them before sliding my tongue up the shaft of his cock to the tip, all the while looking up at him, maintaining eye contact.

Clint moaned as I flicked my tongue over the head of his cock and wrapped my lips over it, still swirling my tongue and gently sucking on it.

"I knew you would love his mouth." Kent said as I sucked on the head of Clint' penis and began to slide my lips down his shaft. "You're in for a treat man, he's one of the hungriest cocksuckers I've ever had."

"Yeah, he is" Clint moaned as I took him deeper into my mouth until my nose was buried in his pubes and the hair on his balls was tickling my chin. I felt a hand on the back of my head, pushing me even further onto his cock.

"He loves a good throat fuck too man, so don't be shy." Kent said, "That's the best part of having cocksucker, you can use them anyway you want, and they don't complain like your wife or girlfriend would... Right cocksucker?"

I pulled my mouth off Clint's hard cock to answer, "yes, you can use me however you want." I said from my knees between his legs, looking up at them. "I'm just happy to suck your cocks..." I said as I returned to taking Clint's cock into my mouth. He was fully erect now as I continued licking and sucking his hairy balls into my mouth, swirling my tongue over them before releasing them from my mouth to trace my tongue back up to the swollen head of his cock.

I parted my lips and took his swollen cock head into my mouth, it filled it perfectly and I slowly slid my lips over it, feeling it pop into my mouth. I continued to lick sick his cock head into my mouth, alternating going all the way to the base of his cock and sucking hard as I withdrew up his shaft. Clint rested his hand on the top of my head, guiding his cock down my throat. I looked up towards Kent, he was stroking his cock and smirking down at me then he said, "Ok Stevie, time to work both of these cocks with that hot mouth".

Kent stepped forward and told Clint to stand. There I was, on my knees, naked, with two hard cocks in my face waiting to be serviced. I had only been in this position a few times in my life, even though I fantasized about sucking two or more men all the time. Realizing that this was probably going to become a regular thing, my mouth watered in anticipation as I took both cocks into my hands and stroked them before licking, then swallowing Kent's cock. Bobbing up and down before moving to Clint's cock and swallowing him too.

It was heaven, my inhibitions now were completely gone as I devoured the cocks before me. Sucking, licking, and teasing their shafts and throbbing cock heads. They would force me down on their cocks, making me gag and spit as hung in strings off my chin and their hard dicks. I saw myself in the third person, like a cock starved whore in one of the hundreds of videos I would watch and JO to. I continued like this for quite some time, servicing these men and worshiping their cocks. They called me names and taunted me, "Suck that dick cocksucker, throat it, that's it bitch, faggot, whore..." they would say as they used me.

My trance was broken when Clint mumbled he was going to cum soon and I focused on his cock. I couldn't wait to get my reward and taste his load in my mouth. Kent moved behind me forced me lower to catch Clint's load saying, "Ok Clint, time to make this cocksucker yours, shoot your load on his face and mouth, we will make hm eat it all later". "Make him cum Stevie, get your mouth open and tongue out when he does... tell him you want it".

I bobbed my head up and down his cock, my lips tight on the spit covered shaft, sucking, licking and teasing his balls and his taint with my fingers. I begged him, "please cum... feed me your hot cum... I want it your load in my mouth," as I continued to work his cock. Soon Clint stiffened and took his cock in his right hand while grabbing my hair with his left. Obediently, I assumed my position below him, face up, mouth wide open and tongue out, like a starving little bird waiting to be fed.

With a loud groan, Clint stiffened and aimed his cock at my mouth and exploded. His load spurted from his cock in thick streams, warm and creamy onto my tongue and face. It seemed like he came for a full minuet and coated my face and mouth with his cum. It was so warm and salty I savored it in my mouth and relished in the smell of it on my face. I was so focused on making him cum and catching it, I hadn't noticed that Kent had grabbed his phone and was filming me.

"Great load buddy," Kent said laughing, "you really marked your territory, didn't you?"

"Yeah, that was a great BJ for sure, really needed to empty my balls. I will be using your services again Stevie." Clint said.

"Ummm thank you Sir, your load is so hot and tastes so good. I loved sucking your cock."

"Don't move," Kent said still standing above and filming. "There is more for you..." He handed his phone to Clint and told him to keep filming while he stroked his cock in front of my cum covered face and mouth. "Time for another load cocksucker... open wide." Again, I sank lower into position and waited for his cum. He inched his cock right onto my tongue and began to shoot. His hot ejaculate shot from his cock and into the back of my mouth, coating my tongue. He continued to cum, filling my mouth, coating my upper lip, and even up my nostril.

I licked the last drops of cum from the head of his cock, still holding his both of their loads in my mouth.

"Show me what you have there Stevie, what's that in your mouth?" I opened my mouth wide, displaying my mouthful of cum, swirling it around on my tongue. He used his finger to push all of the cum from my face and chin into my open mouth, filling it more.

"Tell me what's in your mouth faggot?" Kent commanded.

"Cum." I tried to mumble.

"You have cum in your mouth because you're a cocksucking cumdump aren't you boy?"

"Yes, sir." I mumbled again.

"Send it down Stevie, swallow that mouthful of cum." He commanded as Clint continued to film. I closed my lips and gulped down the loads in my mouth. The salty cum slid down my throat, I opened my now empty mouth to show them.

"Now that you don't have two loads of cum in your mouth, tell me what you are Steevie?"

"I'm you're cum dump Sir." I stated.

"And what do you say to the men after you have swallowed their cum?"

"Thank you, Sir." I said with a smile, looking up at both of them hoping that was the right answer.

"Good boy," he replied and then turned off the camera.

I moved forward and licked the last drops of cum from both of their cocks. My own cock was still hard and dripping and I wanted to jack off and cum and started to stroke my cock when Kent told me to stop.

Wesea112
Wesea112
176 Followers
12