Company Cocksucker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're here for our pleasure boy, not your own." He said. "You can jack off on your own time when your alone."

With that, Clint started to get dressed and I did as well. I could feel their cum drying on my face as I put on my clothes.

"Keep that jizz on your face Stevie, I'll be looking for it tomorrow morning. Eventually, everyone is going to know what your favorite hobby is." He said with a laugh. "Also, make sure Clint here has your number so he can request your services when needed."

I responded, "Yes sir," and gave Clint my number as I was told. Then both Clint and I headed for the door and off to our rooms. I opened the door to head out and held it for Clint and right at that moment Kent called out rather loudly, "Goodnight Cocksucker, see you tomorrow!" before Clint closed the door.

"Well Stevie," Clint said with a smile, "Looks like we're going to be pretty good friends now."

"Yes Clint, I'm looking forward to it." I replied still horny and smelling their cum on my face.

We headed off to our rooms as I reflected on how hot it had been to service to guys at once, how I was still craving it since I hadn't been allowed to cum and thinking of the prospect of doing it again in the near future.

To be continued.

12