Company Event: The Initial Meeting

Story Info
Liz works hard but needs pleasure too.
3.4k words
4.11
2.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The laptop chimed to alert Liz of the new message she received from her boss. It was a request regarding the upcoming company event she had been tasked to co-head this year as all senior executives take their turn each six months at planning and hers was for this upcoming summer. She had just been alerted of this task the day before and didn't even know where the event would take place until she got that message. The CEO decided this time they would be going to San Diego. Liz thought to herself it could be worse and would give her an opportunity to show off the work she had been doing on her body of the past year.

She had been so concentrated on becoming a company senior executive before the age of 35 she concentrated more on that then her body and mind, but after getting promoted last year and having to step up her wardrobe she realized she got a bit bigger than she wanted and decided to fix that. Over that year she was able to regain her confidence about her body and even led to be more open to her sexuality which she tried to spice up her bedroom life with her husband. She is 5'7, with a nice trim body, with small help from her bra a set of breasts that were a perfect handful, and a delicious looking booty that once started showing Liz very much enjoyed the looks she received at the gym. Her brunette hair was down a bit past her shoulders and her brown eyes were a cute match to the hair.

At first it was amazing she loved his attention to her body and the work she had done on it, especially the squats, but over the last two months she seemed to be more into it than he was. They started exploring more of their sexuality and overtime Liz became enthralled by all the ideas and opportunities to explore, but Rich her husband was always so stressed about his job that it became more quick sessions and even a few where he wasn't even into it no matter what sexy lingerie she put on, or took off. This worried Liz a bit on whether maybe she was the problem or maybe he was cheating and didn't have the energy for her after his affairs, but no matter what she looked through or read into she never found an answer. So maybe getting away with him for a few days and going to the beach will help them, because she couldn't take the idea of not having hot passionate sex again.

The company had offices in 5 different cities and they would all converge in San Diego for the company event. She did have help though, as she will be there to provided the content and schedule for the event the company event coordinator would be in charge of all the travel plans, hotel arrangements, and other location based details. Liz knew her job would be a lot easier without having to deal with all of that so she sent a quick email over to the event coordinator Kristina to introduce herself and ask for a meeting to start planning details. The day went on as normal with meetings and update emails and than before she left she received an email back from Kristina saying she would be in town next week for a few days and would like to meet over dinner on plans for the event. Liz replied back that Tuesday evening would be perfect as she knew her husband would be preoccupied with his work and would give Liz an opportunity to come home and try to seduce him after some successful business on her end.

The rest of the week came and went and before Liz knew it she was almost through her Monday as a knock on her office door got her attention. In front of her was a stunning young blonde she had a gorgeous smile, perky b cup boobs, and long beautiful legs. Liz was taken about by her beauty and didn't know who she was until she said. "Hi I'm Kristina, the event coordinator."

Liz regaining composure replied with her name and said how great it was to meet her. They held small talk for a few minutes about how long they had been with the company, where they went to school, and other small details.

"It's almost time for you to leave for the day right?" Said Kristina.

Looking at her phone and realizing the time Liz said "Yes it is was just about to start packing up before you came in, but I am very glad you did so I could put a face to the name."

"Good because that's why I came by, wanted to catch you before you left so I could see who I would be out on a dinner date with tomorrow." Kristina giggled. "Were you bringing a significant other?"

"No my husband as usually is always tied up in his work and the stress from that so it will just be us tomorrow." Liz said happily as she felt herself being comfortable enough with this young woman who she thought couldn't be more than 24.

"Perfect we will dine on the company card and get the most out of the time I am here, I'm sure of it." Kristina said with a smile. In Kristina's mind she truly knew she was going to make the most of it. She was not a stranger to using her charm and beauty but unlike most woman who do that to men she enjoys herself a female partner. Sadly most of the senior executives are male, old, and sloppy. But as fate and fortune would have it she was teamed up with in her mind a very beautiful and potentially under pleased woman. Those of which are Kristina's type for sure. A sexy business woman who will be the boss during the day but need a more dominant figure to help in her sexual pleasure realms. Usually she finds them at a bar half drunk and complaining about there husband or boyfriend not fulfilling the bedroom needs, and that's when she swoops in with her deep blue eyes and soft tone encouraging them that they deserve to be sexually pleasured and to be fulfilled. She maybe only 22 but her experience was far from tame and timid. Since she was 18 she has been using her eyes and mouth to get woman of all types and ages, whether they were married or not.

Liz on the other hand was far less experienced. While she was no prude and could admit when another woman was sexy or had a great set of boobs or nice ass, she had only gone as far as making out and being fingered once by another woman when she was a junior in college. She was out drinking with friends and decided to stay the night with a few of them one of which had her boyfriend over. That night Liz and her friend Ashley tried to sleep off being drunk but the noises coming from her roommates room where far to loud and led to both women assisting each other to an orgasm with their fingers. While she enjoyed the experience the opportunity never arose again before she met Rich and they settled down together.

"So should we meet at the restaurant, here, or my hotel?" Kristina asked before leaving.

"Let's meet at the restaurant, that will give me time to go home and freshen up before we talk." Liz said wanting to make sure she had time to get home and get ready because she didn't want to look sloppy compared to this young vixen.

"Cool, here is my number in case you need to reach me." Kristina said as she handed Liz a piece of paper with her number and name on it and of course the cute little heart above the I in her name.

Before leaving Kristina walked over to Liz and decided to give her a friendly hug. She pressed on her firmly and put her hand on Liz's lower back. Liz at first was taken back but the soft touch and smooth skin she felt of this younger woman stopped her breathe for a moment and had her in a small trance. "I can't wait to work with you on this event, it will be one to remember for sure." Kristina said as she let go and turned away walking to the door and putting a little extra sway into her hips hoping Liz would notice.

Liz did notice and was speechless and Kristina left her office and her alone with her thoughts. She hadn't thought of being with a woman but that Kristina and her touch really made her heart pump faster. Just that initial hug and she was now wondering what the lovely Kristina would be wearing for their dinner meeting, or as she said date. Liz decided she was going to make sure she was stunning tomorrow night, one because well she had worked so hard to look stunning and two because she wanted to impress Kristina and not have her looking like the only sexy woman around.

Finally Liz snapped out of it and started getting ready to go home and then remembered the number she was given by Kristina. She wanted to just put the contact in her phone and not use it but she felt so compelled to do so, so intrigued by this younger woman. She texted her and said hope you evening is well, that she was excited to start planning tomorrow, and put in that she hoped the company got her a nice hotel and not some dingy place.

Little did she know a plan was now already in place, not regarding the event, but how Kristina was going to seduce her soon to be conquest. As according to plan on her way to the hotel she received a text from Liz. Just the fact that she was texting her less than 30 minutes after she left gave her the confidence that she had this one already begging for her attention whether she knew it or not. She decided to see how interested this one was with her response and give her something to think about.

Liz just walked out of her office and to her car when she received a text back from Kristina. "Well thank you, I'm excited as well and now i get to check in to the hotel and it's not to bad, I get to put use to my bikini and go enjoy a nice swim in there heated pool tonight so could be worse." Liz instantly wondered how amazing Kristina would look in a two piece bikini and thought that with a body like hers she probably wears a very tight and small one. The ideas started to flow through her head and as she drove home halfway through she realized she was starting to get wet over the idea of Kristina in a bikini and decided to respond.

"Well seems like they are treating you well. And after a long day of travel you deserve some down time." Liz wrote and hit send on.

Kristina got the text and smiled she knew the next step of the plan and was eager to start it. After checking in and getting everything to her room she pulled out her bikini and put it on. Usually she would shower but she wanted to get the next step rolling to keep her prey in heat. Once she hd her bikini on and towel wrapped around herself she went down to the pool for a quick swim. After a few laps she got out and found the perfect chair to lounge in. Once she laid down on it she pulled out her phone to take a picture. It needed to be perfect. To have a little bit of water all over her and to highlight her body. She took a few from multiple angles and finally found one she thought would be perfect. It showed her wet breasts and showed off her long legs all dripping with water. She started her text back to Liz "Oh, a girl does love to be treated well doesn't she? See you tomorrow." She attached the picture and hit send. Knowing that after Liz saw that she wouldn't be the only one wet.

As Liz pulled into her driveway and parked the car she checked her phone again and noticed Kristina had replied back. When she opened it her eyes immediately went to the picture and was in awe of this gorgeous woman and how perfect her features were, from her perky boobs to her long smooth legs. Liz didn't know how to respond at that moment so just stared at the picture as she got turned on by the thoughts now in her head of touching and feeling Kristina, wondering what her nipples and pussy look like as she has now seen the rest of her.

From examining the photo she couldn't tell much about the breasts but with how tight the bottoms were she could tell Kristina was smooth not just on her legs. She imagined herself between Kristina's legs, kissing them softly up and down until she got to her perfect pussy and imagined for the first time what it would be like to eat her pussy, wondering about her tastes and how tight it would feel around her fingers and tongue. As she was lost in the moment she was brought back to reality by her husband pulling up next to her from his day. She hoped it wasn't a bad one as she was extremely turned on and horny and needed to feel him inside her to satisfy her sexual needs. But turning and seeing his face she knew it was going to be one of those nights where he is just down and out and no relief for her would come.

After dinner and showers Liz went to the room and decided to figure out her outfit for tomorrow. At work she would wear the normal attire but for dinner she wanted to impress. She decided on a red dress that shaped around her perfectly, not to short but still stopped well above her knees. And than she started to look at her bra's and panties until she realized that the best pairing was just a pink lace thong she had with no bra, as the dress wasn't pairing nicely with any of her bra's. In the past she would have never thought about going out like that but she wanted to impress Kristina for some reason and if she wanted to look drop dead gorgeous that was the plan. Having all those thoughts and ideas of Kristina again brought Liz to a need of release so she decided to put on a pair of white panties and bra and go get some from her husband. To her dismay once she entered the living room she heard him already snoring in his recliner chair. She mumbled "Another let down."

The next day in the office went by quickly and uneventful as Liz was busy with meetings and seemed Kristina was a she never saw her in the office, but at the end of the day she finally received a text from her. "See you soon for dinner, remember it's on the company so make sure you are hungry." Liz thought to herself that yes she was hungry but more for Kristina than any actual food. She has snuck many glances throughout the day to the photo sent last night and since she was still on sexual edge from her husbands let down the night before she was letting her mind run wild with ideas of Kristina. "I'll be there and don't worry I will be hungry." Liz sent that more of a game in her own mind as she thought about Kristina, also realizing that she was in no way thinking of Liz the way she was thinking about Kristina.

Kristina smiled as she read the text, thinking to herself that this one will be easy. She already had her outfit picked out for the night, a nice tight blue dress that came down just below her plump tight butt. She loved to show it off when she could and thought no better time than now to tease her new conquest with. She also loved this dress as it made her eyes pop and she needed those to make sure she had her prey exactly where she wanted them. Kristina was also going bra less but made sure she had on a black thong, one that could be seen when she attempted to tease Liz during dinner. She needed to do her next step in the conquest though which was another picture but this time even more intriguing. She put on a sexy purple bra and thong set on and hung the dress she would be wearing on the closet door. She took a picture of the dress and on the side you could see Kristina in her bra and thong but it was sort of hidden and could be seen as an accident. After a few takes Kristina felt she got the best one and sent it over to Liz with the caption. "So you know what color to look for tonight." Kristina smiled as she hit send.

Liz hadn't checked her phone until she got home and she was trying to get there as quickly as possible to give herself enough time to get ready. When she looked at her phone and saw Kristina's messages she was in awe of the dress and than saw the mirror reflection. Innocent enough that Liz thought it was an oversight but extremely happy it happened. Liz still horny from all her thoughts and the past 24 hours decided to try and flirt a little. "Blue like your eyes, I bet it makes them pop. But I see you also pull purple off extremely well. See you soon." Liz hit send and rushed into her house. She couldn't take it anymore and went straight to her bed, peeled off her shirt and pants and started to rub her pussy. Slowly at first and than built up to fingering gerself with two fingers, the whole time thinking of Kristina in her purple bra and thong and Liz being between her legs licking her pussy as Kristina's juices ran down her lips and chin.

She imagined Kristina inviting her back to her hotel room and once inside Kristina telling her how beautiful and sexy she was. Admiring her whole body and stripping her clothes off her piece by piece in between long tender kisses. Imaging Kristina teasing her inner thighs with her fingers and slowly touching and teasing her pussy over her thong until it's soaking wet and she is desperately kissing Kristina in desires to get more pleasure.

Than Kristina allowing Liz to touch and feel her body as she undresses to have them both only in their thongs kissing passionately on the bed. Kristina than laying Liz fully back and shifting herself on top of her to be in a 69 position where Liz finally gets to taste Kristina. She follows Kristina's lead and pulls her thong to the side to have access to lick her pussy slowly at first up and down and then using her tongue and good swirl techniques with it to bring each other to an exploding orgasm.

Which is exactly what Liz brought herself to moments after that thought. She was now breathing heavy and looked at her phone. She panicked, that little episode just took 20 minutes of her time so she got to it. Got into rinse off quickly, got dressed, did her hair and makeup and was still ready to go. Her husband was going to arrive home after she left so she left him a note telling him that she loved him and that she would be out late but would text with updates. She took another Quick Look at herself, loved the way she looked in the dress and was off.

Part 2: Company Retreat: The Planning Date