Seeking a Soaking

Story Info
Hot morning shower with a hot woman
753 words
3.6
5.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early morning, searching for her body in the sheets. Soft satin draped over our naked bodies. I find her soft skin. My fingers trace over my thighs. Faced away from me, I scratch down her back and grab at her thighs. Her head tilts back, and I move my arm around her throat. 

Pulling her in gently, I make my way down between her legs with my hands pressed strongly against her body. 

She moans for me. 

She takes a big breath in and slowly moves her thighs apart. She allows me to fully take her body over.

Arching her back against me, I can feel how wet she is. 

"Good dream?" I whisper. She moans. 

I continue to hold her throat with my forearm and begin massaging her plump pussyfolds. Her clitter immediately hits rock hard. I moved my fingers side to side over her with ever-changing amounts of pressure to build a tingling amount of tension on her. 

I make my way to her. Pressing one finger at first to fully saturate her before pushing in a second.

She is so tight this morning. My fingers move their way into her, feeling all of her favorite spots. Putting pressure on that ridge that makes her moan. Then I moved my fingers out to play with her clitter again. 

I love the way I can tease her pussycat, and her whole body moves as if it is begging for it. I make sure to edge her. 

Hard. 

I build her up. 

Then pull away completely. She begs me not to stop again. 

"Please, baby. Please."

I push two fingers into her again. This time, with a pulling motion, I feel her pussy become so thick inside that I can almost feel an orgasm about to explode.

I move my fingers to my mouth, again teasing her, and ask her to meet me in the shower. 

With a little nod and a moan, I move away from her and go to run the hot water.

She puts some music on and makes her way to the bathroom. The room is steamy, and I can see her drop the robe to the floor. She looks up at me, smiling. She steps into the shower and immediately pushes me up against the glass. 

Fuck. It's cold.

She kisses me hard. I grab my hip in one hand, and the other finds the back of my neck. Kissing her delicious lips for what seems like forever with the water rushing over the both of us. The water is hot, but she is way hotter. 

Her hair becomes drenched and covers her face. Moving her hair away from her lips, I move mine to her neck. Shoving her back against the icy tiles, I suckle on her neck and over her breasts. 

Those moans pound my ear. 

The water is rushing. Pelting into us. Fuck, she feels so good. I move to get some soap and rub it all over her body.

Over her breasts, they're perfectly responsive. 

Nipples are hard, just as I expected. 

Watching the soap dribble down them turns me on so incredibly much. I continue over her body with my hands, tracing them over her shoulders and down her back before moving to her hips and thighs. 

She whispers to me, "Fuck me already!" 

I slide a finger down between her legs and feel her saturated pussyfoot. She is so sexy, with water dripping down her body, I can't help but look at her entirely.

I'm so horny for this woman. 

Pressing another finger down into her, she moans. She grabs a fistful of my hair and directs me deep into her. 

She moves her leg over mine, and we get a good movement happening where I can feel her so deep inside. 

Covered in soap I feel her body tensing. I press on her harder. 

"Fuuuuck, she feels so good!!" I think to myself.

Her moans fill the shower. My free hand moves up to her throat, where I find her other hand as it pushes on mine to choke her hard. Holding her breath, I can feel her squirting at me. She's coming so, so hard. 

Fuck!!

Her moans are so dragged out by the gasps of air that she can hardly move. Shaking, then drastically, her body stops.

She let out the biggest scream before she collapsed over me.

Her pussycle clenched over my fingers, she whispers to me, "Next time, don't fuck up my pussy Ph levels with soap.''