Company for Dinner

Story Info
slave learns about hospitality the hard way.
6.2k words
4.41
8.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master's slave sat down, just for a brief moment, for the first time that day. It was Friday afternoon, and Master was at work. The slave had busied herself cleaning every square inch of the home since her Master had left for work that morning. This was her usual routine, nothing out of the ordinary there. However, today she thought ahead to the arrival of a special guest as she cleaned.

Master had invited his friend Tausha over for the first time ever. Tausha lived out of state, so Master had her flown in for the weekend. She was a special guest for several reasons. She and Master went way back, and Master's slave was excited and eager to get to know such a close friend of Master's better. Tausha was also a special guest for another reason. She was the only friend of Master's who knew that Master had a slave.

This had the slave's thoughts running a mile a minute. How would this visit play out? There had never been guests over where the slave didn't have to hide her true identity. So she didn't quite know what to expect. It wouldn't be long now before she found out, and it made her heart race as if it were competing with her thoughts in a marathon.

The slave finished up the chores and the last of the laundry. she worked naked, wearing nothing but her slave collar around her neck, and her shackles on her wrists and ankles. These allowed Master to quickly tie her up in any position He desired in order to whip her for punishment, or for His pleasure; both of which He did often.

The slave checked her phone. It was time to start dinner. Master would be leaving work soon to pick up Tausha from the airport. Her flight was landing at a perfectly convenient time. The slave got to work preparing. she was going all out with this meal, eager to impress her Master with the meal itself, but also eager to allow Him the opportunity to show off His slave's skillful service to Him. The menu had been determined days prior. The slave went about preparing the soup, salad, homemade bread, the full course comfort food meal with more sides than could fit onto any reasonable plate at one time, and Master's favorite pie along with the additional option of fresh fruit for dessert. All from scratch. Two hours went by and it was time to get ready for the arrival of Master and His guest.

The slave went into the bedroom and paused. How should she prepare herself? Normally, this would be the time she dressed in a modest and traditional wife's outfit to make herself presentable to guests. However, she did not need to play this role for Tausha's sake, as Tausha was also into the BDSM lifestyle herself. The slave stood there for another moment thinking, and then she heard Master's car pull into the driveway. she decided it was best to remain in the bedroom, fully clothed as a slave, in her collar and shackles and nothing more, and await specific instructions from her Master. If He desired for her to put on clothes for Tausha's visit, He would let her know, and she could quickly do that before coming out to greet their guest. But since she wasn't sure, she did not want to risk greeting her Master with clothes that were not necessary and risk offending Him, as she had not received permission to cover her naked body.

her heart skipped a beat as she heard the key in the lock and then the door open. She heard her Master's voice, and then a response from Tausha. And then Master called out to her.

"Slave!"

"Yes, Master!"

she heard her Master say to Tausha, "she always greets me at the door. she knows better than this."

The slave's heart sunk immediately and her palms got sweaty. she had dishonored her Master. He was upset. she immediately felt shame and remorse. Why was she always in a state of confusion if she wasn't receiving direct orders from her Master. she did not mean to disappoint her Master, especially on such a special occasion, and she felt the tears well up in her eyes.

she went over to the bedroom doorway. The bedroom she shared with her Master. The bedroom where she slept every night, wrapped up in His strong arms. The bedroom where Master made love to her, fucked her, disciplined and beat her until she sobbed for His mercy and struggled to form coherent sentences, and tended to her lovingly, praising her when she was His good girl and telling her what a beautiful and valuable slave she was and how much He loved and cherished her.

Still naked, she quickly got into slave position apology facing the hallway, where Master would soon appear. she immediately felt His presence standing over her, and she began to softly cry and apologize.

"This is how You welcome me home in front of our guest?" He asked her, the anger and disappointment evident in His voice. she began to attempt to explain herself but was quickly interrupted with a forceful "Shut up, slut!"

"Yes, Master." she knew well from her thorough and harsh training from Master, that command meant that those would be the last two words she would utter before being given explicit permission to speak again.

"Stand up."

she obeyed quickly, in silence.

"Bring me your leash and a whip. Now!", Master barked.

she flinched at the force of the last word and quickly obeyed her Master, whimpering quietly. she returned quickly to her Master, got down on her knees and offered her leash and the whip to Him. He took them both and secured the leash to her collar. The pull came hard and the slave was brought up from her knees. Before she had time to process what was happening she was dragged out to the living room where Tausha had made herself at home on the couch.

A flood of emotions ran through the slave's mind and body. she had gone over this scenario in her mind over and over again for the last several weeks knowing their guest was coming and knowing that she knew of the slave's true identity. But this was still the very first time the slave found herself naked getting ready to be punished in front of any other person besides Master.

Master pulled her down violently by the hair now, forcing her to fall to the floor before Tausha. The slave kept her face and gaze down to the floor as Master announced that the slave was to be whipped in Tausha's presence, and explained that the punishment was for dishonoring both Him and Tausha by hiding in the bedroom when they arrived. The slave was still under her Master's order to remain silent and so she dared not speak a word in response to this announcement.

Tausha responded to Master directly, "As You see fit, Sir." She was Master's good friend, but now in private in His home, she still acknowledged Him as the highest dominant present.

Master commanded His slave, still with anger and disappointment in His voice, "On your hands and knees! Ass to Tausha, whore!" The slave obeyed without outward hesitation. Master's training had been harsh indeed, and had successfully broken down all of her prior inhibitions and hesitations. However, inwardly, the slave felt a deafening hurricane of emotions, making her slightly light headed as she became painfully aware of her nakedness now being displayed before Tausha.

Master spoke again, now gentle and welcoming, "You may enjoy her body before the beating begins". Tausha responded with an excited "Thank You, Sir", and the slave felt a gentle smack on her bare ass. Master laughed, "Is that it? Are you sure?"

"If You insist!" came Tausha's giggled reply. The slave now felt a harder smack, and Tausha's hand lingered for a moment, then ran across the slave's entire ass, from one side to the other and up and down, squeezing playfully. There was a brief moment of hesitation, and again Master's welcoming tone, "You can command her". Tausha gently ordered the slave to sit up, and the slave obeyed, having heard her Master's approval. she sat up in expose position, knowing full well what was desired of her. Again Tausha's gentle directive, Spread your legs, slave."

Before the slave could react and spread her legs farther apart, as she knew she should have in the first place with this position, she felt a shockingly painful stroke of her Master's whip across her upper back. she screamed out in surprise and pain and quickly spread her legs in the proper position form, now fighting back sobs, still trying to be as quiet as she could.

"Good girl" came Tausha's encouragement. The slave still had not looked Tausha in the eyes, and continued to angle her face towards the floor and she gently sobbed, naked, embarrassed, and ashamed at the start of their guest's first visit to her Master's home.

In her new submissive position, the slave felt Tausha put one hand gently onto the slave's back as she ran the other over the slave's heavy breasts. "Wow", Tausha exclaimed as Master chuckled in approval. "You must have fun with these..." Tausha teased Him. "Mm hm..." came Master's amused response. Various marks and bruises from previous bearings could clearly be seen covering the slave's full breasts. Tausha continued to stroke them as the slave slowly began to breathe heavier, still trying to obey Master's command to be silent as she felt herself getting sexually aroused.

Tausha now ran her fingers over the slave's nipples, flicking them playfully, then sensually massaging them. She now positioned herself in front of the slave and took a nipple in each hand, rolling them between her fingers, as Master commanded, "Pinch them, hard." Tausha did as Master commanded and the slave whimpered and pulled back instinctively. she dared not do this in reaction to Master's harsh nipple torture, no matter how painful it got to be, but she was mentally and emotionally thrown off by Tausha's presence. Three strokes of the whip came down hard on her ass and thighs and she knew full well what they were for.

The slave cried out from the pain and was now sobbing, unable to remain silent. But she still dared not speak a word.

Tausha let go of the slave's nipples and ran her hands down the slave's sides, over her outer thighs, and brought her hands together cupping the slaves cunt. She massaged the lips of the slave's cunt and the slave looked up at her Master and gave a gentle moan. Master's eyes were on the slave's cunt, being played with and toyed by Tausha. The slave knew her Master well. she knew him intimately, she knew every part of Him, she loved Him. She saw there was another command on Master's lips that He was holding back. she knew He wanted to order Tausha to go further in, to finger fuck His slave while He watched in lustful pleasure. But He held back. Tausha stood and thanked Master for allowing her to enjoy His slave's body. Master then told her to have a seat and get comfortable. He asked if the slave could bring Tausha a drink before the beating began, but Tausha replied that she would wait until after the beating to have something to drink, as she was actually quite eager to begin watching the slave get whipped.

"Back on Your hands and knees, Your ass to Tausha, cunt!" The slave obeyed, and as soon as she was in position, the beating began. The second the first stroke landed on her ass the slave knew that Master had switched out the whip He had been holding a moment ago with a cane. Master caned the slave's ass as Tausha watched. Tausha praised Master's technique. The pain was overwhelming and the slave clenched the floor as best she could and tried to muffle her now consistent screams into the carpet.

she had been unable to focus and count how many strokes she received; but if she had to guess she would say it was about 30. Master was now addressing Tausha, as the slave continued to cry and writhe on the floor, trying, to no avail, to find a different position that would relieve some of the pain from Master's cane. "Tausha, by her ignorance and negligence, my slave not only dishonored me, she disrespected you as well by not greeting you properly as a first time guest in our home. So I am giving you the opportunity to beat her as well."

"As You wish, Sir" came Tausha's reply. She stood and took the cane from Master. The slave braced herself for the beating to continue. Master and Tausha stood over her for a moment, admiring the marks already left on the slave's ass from the beating she received from Master. Master recommended that Tausha aim for any area on the slave's ass that wasn't already marked up and bruised. Tausha agreed, and Master gave the command, "You may begin whenever You are ready. Whip her as hard as You like."

"Thank You, Sir" Tausha replied. This time Master sat on the couch to watch His slave get caned. Tausha began to cane the slave with hard rhythmic strokes. The slave cried out from the sting of the cane with every lash she received. Through her screams she heard her Master's voice.

"Apologize to Tausha for wasting her time in making her punish you, bitch! Especially after a long and tiring flight."

The slave cried out amidst sobs, "Tausha i'm sorry for making you waste your time to punish me!"

Master's voice again, "Now thank her for the beating she is giving you and then shut your mouth again, whore."

"Tausha, thank you for the beating you are giving me!" the slave screamed out, as she continued receiving the cruel strokes, one after another, on her ass. After several minutes Tausha stopped caning the slave and Master admired her work.

"Excellent, Tausha, you did a phenomenal job."

"Thank You, Sir" Tausha replied. "You did a great job training Your slave. She is very good for whipping."

"Then let's continue whipping her together" Master responded. "I am going to go get a second cane. We will cane the back of her thighs together". Master then commanded the slave to get into the proper position for receiving a beating on the back of her thighs. As Master went back to the bedroom to retrieve a second cane, the slave spread her legs a bit further apart and leaned forward more on her hands on the floor. Master reappeared quickly with His other cane and stood across from Tausha. They each stood on either side of the slave, by her thighs. Master gave the command, "Begin".

The slave immediately felt the harsh lashes of the canes on the back of both of her thighs and she could not contain the cries and sobs, but she still dared not speak, not even to beg for mercy, as she often did while Master whipped and beat her. her whole body shook as she sobbed, and it took all her strength and focus to stay in position, and not to crawl away in an attempt to escape from, or end this cruel punishment.

Master and Tausha chit chatted as they whipped the slave. As her thighs filled with marks which got a deeper and deeper red and purple hue, Master caught up with his dear friend. After an indiscernible amount of time for the slave, exhaustion from the beating overtook her and she collapsed flat onto her stomach with her face to one side on the floor and she wept into the carpet.

The lashes suddenly stopped. Master must have made a quick gesture. He then ordered the slave to roll onto her back. The slave obeyed and slowly rolled over.

"Spread your legs. Expose Your cunt to us, slut! And hands above your head!" The slave obeyed, half in a daze now. her mind was slowly processing what was happening. The beating was not over. she began to whimper and looked up pleadingly at her Master, but to no avail. Master was busy talking with Tausha again, the pleasant small talk that friends that haven't seen each other in a while engage in as they excitedly get each other caught up on their lives.

Master asked Tausha to excuse Him as He went back into the bedroom to exchange the canes for whips once more. He invited Tausha to sit and rest until He returned, as she must have tired her arm from the beating she gave His slave. Tausha sat down for a quick rest, and as she did she looked down at Master's slave. "you're doing great." The slave sniffled. she wanted to thank Tausha for her kind words but she was still under Master's order to remain silent. Tausha admired the slave's naked body. She watched for a moment and noticed how the slave's breasts bounced erotically as she quietly continued to cry. And she looked down at the slave's spread open pussy. Tausha smiled to herself as she noticed how visibly wet it was...

Master came back into the living room with two matching whips of medium length. "These will allow us to stand back a bit and each whip one of her breasts" He said. "I do hope you enjoy this, her breasts jiggle and bounce in a lovely manner when they are whipped". Master and Tausha positioned themselves on either side of the slave, a couple feet away from either breast.

Master looked down at His slave and growled an order, " Spread Your legs open as far as You can, cunt! I want that pussy open and exposed!" The slave obeyed in silence. "you will stay still for this last part of your beating. If you don't, Tausha will watch me whip your cunt until it's so swollen you won't be able to sit".

"That would be lovely to watch!"...Master looked pleasantly surprised and amused by Tausha's sudden remark. "Tausha, are you getting worked up?" He asked, the intrigue and excitement evident in His voice.

"Absolutely", Tausha replied. "Then you are welcome to take any clothes off you like", He told her. "Thank You, Sir", came Tausha's reply.

She placed the whip she was holding on the couch for a moment, and got completely undressed.

"i have to cum", Master said suddenly. He looked down at His slave. "Open your mouth, cumslut". The slave closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Master stroked His cock over her mouth and it didn't take long for His thick warm cum to come pouring out amid His grunts and growls, and into the slave's open mouth. When Master had finished pouring His cum into his slave's mouth, He looked at Tausha and asked, "Would you like to add your spit to my cum?"

"Yes Sir, I would", she replied. Master gave a gesture of approval, and Tausha bent down over the slave's face, and spit into her still open mouth full of cum. The slave held her mouth open and did not dare swallow without her Master's permission. In this position, the last part of the slave's beating began. Master and Tausha whipped her breasts enthusiastically. Their delight and lust in the beating was clear. Both breasts stung with pain from the fierce whipping they were receiving, with Master's strokes landing considerably more painful as they came from a stronger arm.

It became difficult for the slave to keep the cum and spit in her mouth from the sobs that were trying to escape and that were racking her body from the painful whipping she was receiving on her sensitive breasts and delicate nipples. she suddenly choked, closed her mouth, quickly rolled over onto her stomach, swallowed and convulsed in a gag. The beating stopped and she stayed face down sobbing, not knowing what would happen next. Would Master give her another furious beating for what just happened? But instead she heard His voice.

"you may now speak, slave. Have you learned your lesson?"

The slave whimpered out a weak and exhausted "Yes, Master" and continued to cry.

"Then tell me slave, what possessed you to disrespect Me and our guest by hiding out in the bedroom when we arrived? As if we were supposed to come looking for you to greet you?"

The slave, still keeping her head down and facing the floor, in a position of submission to Her Master who towered over her, replied and explained how she had gotten confused, how she wanted to do the right thing to honor her Master, and how she had delayed as she stood in the room trying to decide the best thing to do.

After the slave had finished her tearful explanation, she remained looking down at the floor. she held her breath as her thoughts raced on what Master's reaction would be to her explanation and excuses.

There was a brief moment of silence, broken by Tausha's "Awww, she was trying to do the right thing..."

12