Company for Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slave began to cry and sob again, until she felt her Master's hand under her chin. He gently lifted her face to gaze up at Him. And she saw that His anger had vanished. He gazed down at her lovingly. her lip trembled with emotion...

"Good girl" He said softly.

At that, the slave jumped up into her Master's arms. she clung to Him and He scooped her up in an embrace and lifted her off of the floor and into His lap as He sat back on the couch. she curled up in his arms and began to weep into Her Master's neck, and she apologized over and over again, "i'm sorry! Master, i'm so sorry!"...

As Master comforted her, Tausha leaned in and whispered, I'll let You comfort her, she needs it. Master answered her, "Thank you, Tausha, for your patience, she will serve us dinner soon". Tausha smiled and replied, "No rush, I will go and freshen up from my flight". Master let her know where the rest room was and she grabbed her travel bag and made her way down the hall. Master then focused His attention back on His slave and comforted her, lovingly.

The slave recovered from the trauma of the beating and she looked up at her Master, up from His loving embrace, "Master, both You and Tausha enjoyed torturing my body."

"Yes, slave, we did", came Master's reply.

"Master, i know You wanted to see more...to command Tausha to do more to me", the slave stated matter-of-factly.

"Yes, slave, i did", He replied.

"Master, please use me to Your fullest satisfaction while she's here, i beg You!", the slave requested.

At that moment Tausha returned, fully dressed now. She came and sat next to Master on the couch as He still held His slave in His lap.

"Tausha", He began, "my slave observed that we both enjoyed beating her and using her body."

Tausha replied, "Yes, Sir, I certainly did".

The slave suddenly felt her Master's cock harden and rise up in His pants, it was now poking her and she rubbed against it with her body.

Master continued, "What we discussed in the car on the way home from the airport, then, do you still want that?"

"I would be honored", Tausha replied.

Master grabbed His slave by the hair and turned her head to look Him in the eyes. "slave, while Tausha is a guest in our home, she is free to beat you, and use your body as she sees fit, under my direct supervision. She will obey my orders on how to use you as well".

"Yes, Master!", the slave happily replied.

The slave's nipples had quickly hardened and her cunt dripped wetness and the thought now of being beaten all weekend by both Master and His friend and of being used by them together for Master's pleasure.

Master turned his slave so she was still in His lap, but with her back to Him. He gave His orders. "Tausha, undress once more".

"Yes, Sir", replied Tausha as she stood and began to take off all her clothes.

"slave, spread Your legs. Hands behind your head", ordered her Master.

The slave obeyed, spreading her legs as far as they would go, and placing her hands up and over her head, leaving her breasts totally exposed and thrust out, as she leaned back against her Master's chest.

she felt like a complete whore. And her cunt juices continued to drip down.

"Tausha, use my slave's cunt. Torture it".

"Yes, Sir.", Tausha replied with a grin.

Tausha kneeled in front of the slave's exposed cunt. She grabbed and spread the labia wide open. The slave felt the lips of her labia being stretched and she felt the innermost parts of her cunt open and on full display and she let out a deep moan. she pressed back into her Master as she was overcome with sexual desire. she felt Master's hard and now throbbing cock press into her and she heard her Master's voice as if from a distance, " You may do as you wish to my slave's cunt, Tausha".

Tausha gazed at the slave's cunt spread open before her. She then began to rub the slave's clit. They all three heard the sopping wetness as Tausha rubbed the slave's now engorged clit. The slave moaned again, melting deeper into her Master and she could now hear His heavy breathing. He was looking down over her shoulder and watching Tausha's every move. The slave moved her head to the side so Master could more easily watch Tausha use her wet cunt.

Master's breathing got even heavier as He watched Tausha rub the slave's wet dripping cunt up and down with her other hand as she continued to rub her drenched clit with her other hand. The slave moaned and writhed in her Master's lap.

Tausha ran her fingers up and down the wet cunt, up and down, and then. suddenly, as she passed over the slave's cunt hole, she thrust her middle finger deep inside.

The slave screamed out a moan at the same time Master yelled out, "FUCK!"

Tausha now continued to rub the slave's clit with one hand as she thrust her finger deeply into the slave's cunt hole. The slave's body was now convulsing in pleasure as her Master held her in place.

"Insert two fingers!" Master commanded, and Tausha obeyed. Initially her hand was palm up as she finger fucked Master's slave. She now flipped her hand palm down and began to finger fuck the slave's hole with her middle and pointer fingers together, thrusting them in and out of the slave's cunt in a quick and rhythmic motion. The slave let out a deep and desperate moan and writhed in her Master's lap.

"Oh fuck, on the floor, slave!" came Master's command.

Tausha moved back as the slave slid to the floor.

"On your back!"

"Yes, Master!", the slave replied.

In one quick move Master climbed over the slave, straddling her with His legs, His back to her, down by her waist. He grabbed her legs, lifting them high and forcefully spread them wide. He was now looking directly done at her wet, throbbing, and spread apart pussy.

"Tausha, eat her out. NOW!" He had become drunk in His lust and power. This was His most desired fantasy, to dominate His friend and His slave together, as He commanded her on how to use His slave's body for His entertainment and wild sexual satisfaction.

"My pleasure, Sir", came Tausha's reply, and as she knelt to get into position over the slave's open and trembling pussy, Master lost His patience and pushed Tausha's head down on His slave's exposed and vulnerable nakedness.

The slave let out a desperate moan and her hips arched forward. Master held her pinned down to the floor, and He forced her legs wider apart. He ordered Tausha to grab the slave's labia and hold the slave's cunt wide open so He could easily see everything that was happening. She obeyed and Master could now easily see every lick and flicker of the tongue against the slave's inner pussy, across her throbbing and now dripping wet hole, and slowly and sensually up to her desperately tingling and erect clit. As Tausha started to flick her tongue on the slave's clit, the slave's body began to rock and spasm beneath Master's forceful weight. But no matter how desperately she writhed, she could not move from under her Master's firm grip. she was completely helpless and vulnerable, and she gave up any and all resistance. he legs suddenly went limp under the pressure of Master's hands holding them wide apart, and her cunt was now as far stretched open as it could physically get.

Master watched with fiercely hungry eyes as Tausha went from licking and flicking the slave's clit, to now sucking on it hungrily, rhythmically, interrupted now and then with a sudden, shocking bite. The slave's eyes rolled back and her entire body was now totally limp as her entire mind focused on drinking in every sensation coming from below her waist. her ability to form words was entirely lost to her and all she could do now was continually moan out her pleasure.

The level of lust and physical pleasure now hit a maddening pitch for all three and Tausha's sucking in the slave's clit intensified into a frenzy. She sucked and pulled the slave's desperate and now screaming clit from side to side and rugged and stretched at it as she sucked it hard.

Master could not remove His ravenous gaze as He watched the ordeal and His hands dug into His slave's flesh as He unconsciously gripped hard on her thighs.

The slave's moans became crazed and her body tensed again and sparked under Master's grip. The moans now because lustful, pleading screams of pleasure, and she was finally able to form one short sentence. The only reason she was able to manage to articulate this one phrase was due to its repetitive familiarity. she suddenly screamed out, "Master may i PLEASE come!!!"

His response was immediate as He growled back at her, "you fucking better!"

Master had barely concluded His feral command when the slave's body was violently rocked by the first maddening orgasm. her screams became wild, but stayed beautifully feminine at the same time, and they were mixed in with Tausha's muffled moans and Master's cries of "FUCK" as He held down his slave's rocking hips.

As Tausha pulled away, the full view of how much fluid had gushed out of the slave's vagina hole became fully evident to both her and Master, who was still pressing down hard on His slave's body and looking down at the wet, lust crazed mess that was her pussy area. As His eyes greedily drank in the scene, He let out another carnal "Fuck!" It seemed He too had lost virtually all ability to form coherent speech.

Master leaned on His arms for a moment still pinning down His slave's now trembling body, and fought to catch His breath. "Don't move" He commanded both Tausha and the slave. He got up and disappeared into the bedroom. Tausha sat there and watched the slave as she panted for breath, her chest and breasts rising up and down seductively. As Master returned to the living room He looked over just in time to see Tausha reach out to caress the slave's nipple on her left breast. The slave's body jumped at the sudden touch of her unbearably sensitive nipple. she whimpered and flinched.

Master handed two vibrators to Tausha and ordered her to insert them into the slave's vaginal and ass holes.Tausha obeyed, skillfully and smoothly inserting them into both of the slave's holes. Master had not bothered to bring any form of lubricant. Tausha instinctively coated the first vibrator with the slave's still-dripping wetness and inserted it carefully but firmly into her ass hole. Master gave a lustfull grin at the sounds his slave made as Tausha inserted through vibrator into her ass and turned it on. She then immediately took the second vibrator, turned it on, and shoved it, vibrating, deep into the slave's vagina.

"Now", Master growled, "make her cum again".

As Tausha prepared to begin the ecstatic process once more, Master straddled His slave again as she looked up at Him and moaned, pleadingly. This time He faced her in His dominant position. He placed a hand under her neck and forcefully lifted her head slightly off the floor, raising her head up and back. He grabbed His naked, hard cock with one hand and looked down at her with violent desire burning in His eyes.

"Open your mouth, whore" He snarled at her. she immediately obeyed and as Tausha began to lick the slave's pussy once more, Master forced His cock into the slave's mouth and began a long, merciless, thrusting mouth fuck. her legs spread open and back at the pleasure that had returned to her pussy and she tried to grasp at the floor the best she could to brace herself against her Master's brutal thrusting.

The slave felt her cunt hole opening as the muscles spasmed in pleasure, straining for the orgasm that was already developing deep inside of her to break through. she moaned on her Master's cock in pleasure.

"You greedy sex slave bitch! you better be ready to return the favor to Tausha." The slave's body suddenly began to convulse as a second powerful orgasm hit her body in waves. Her Master's cock still filled her mouth as He pounded into the back of her throat, only slightly muffling her desperate scream of lust and satisfaction as Tausha gently pulled off.

Master got an even more ravenous look on His face as He pulled His dripping cock out of the slave's mouth.

"Open your mouth, whore" He snarled at her. she immediately obeyed and as Tausha began to lick the slave's pussy once more, Master forced His cock into the slave's mouth and began a long, merciless, thrusting mouth fuck. her legs spread open and back at the pleasure that had returned to her pussy and she tried to grasp at the floor the best she could to brace herself against her Master's brutal thrusting.

The slave felt her cunt hole opening as the muscles spasmed in pleasure, straining for the orgasm that was already developing deep inside of her to break through. she moaned on her Master's cock in pleasure.

"You greedy sex slave bitch! you better be ready to return the favor to Tausha." The slave's body suddenly began to convulse as a second powerful orgasm hit her body in waves. Her Master's cock still filled her mouth as He pounded into the back of her throat, only slightly muffling her desperate scream of lust and satisfaction as Tausha gently pulled off.

Master got an even more ravenous look on His face as He pulled His dripping cock out of the slave's mouth.

"Switch positions, now!"

Instinctively Tausha and the slave switched out, with Tausha laying on her back and eagerly spreading her legs in anticipation of her turn.

The slave went on her hands and knees and crouched down with her face just above Tausha's wet and now throbbing pussy. Master came behind her and smiled...

"You're sticking that ass out just as I had pictured it, slave. How did you know?..."

The slave barely had time to process her Master's words as she panted over Tausha's yearning pussy before she let out a scream. In one violent thrust Master had His cock deep in her ass and was pounding her again. He grabbed her hair and before she could take in a breath He pushed her head down into Tausha's quivering wetness. The slave began to hungrily lick and suck on Tausha's outer lips before making her way deep into her hole and up onto her clit. The rhythm of her licking and sucking soon fell in line with Tausha's rocking hips and the two seemed to ride each other's pleasure. The slave licked and sucked and flickered her tongue and fingered Tausha greedily, desperate to please her Master by her extreme obedience. she braced herself in lustful anticipation as she felt, for the first time, Tausha's body clench and tighten. The slave knew what was coming, and she moaned into Tausha's soaking pussy in an attempt to communicate to her that she hoped she was about to enjoy her moment as much as the slave had enjoyed hers...

As the pain in her ass intensified from the violent penetration that was still persisting from her Master, the slave pressed down on Tausha's clit harder than ever as she licked back and forth on it, and that was it. Tausha screamed out her incoherent pleasure and Master let out a series of lustfull and beastly growls. The slave felt her ass fill with His thick hot cum to the point it squirted out around His throbbing, emptying cock.

Everyone collapsed into a panting heap, trying to recover breath and sanity, the slave with her cheek on Tausha's thigh, and Master with all of His weight on top of His slave.

After several moments of recovery, the slave asked in a shaky voice, "Who's ready for dinner?..."

12