Company Fortune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are never gonna live this down, Ashe," commented Mark.

"And why would we ever want to?" she answered triumphantly.

After bathing and dressing for the trip back to Everglades Central, they put their things in two rolling cases and headed out through the corridor of the front office to the knowing and approving grins of staff. Several pointed out the ring flashing on her left hand.

True to form, Mark was dressed attractively in a gray shirt, black denims, with his hair in a monstrous pony tail. Ashwynde wore a sleeveless white net top that tightened in a wide elastic band just below her breasts and allowed her nipples to seductively poke through. Her electric yellow and wickedly short shorts at most covered no more than half of her curvy bottom, and were emphasized by knee-high white socks and tan heels. Mark figured for certain that they would be challenged that morning somewhere along the way.

In front, Ashwynde, with her usual attitude of aggressive exposure, wore no thong under the shorts. Her enviable assets were tightly held in a horizontal position just below her tan belt and to the left of her thighs, barely out of sight but threatening to swell into view with the slightest provocation.

Mark nodded with approval as they got into his truck and began the drive back to their Everglades home.

Adelaide's Nightmare and, hopefully, another company fortune were not far away.

_ Part 3 of the Record _