Company Intelligence Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue felt Carlo bringing her closer to him and reminded herself of her agreement with Sean, her lack of sex with Charles and her wild days back when she and Pam enjoyed life. Sex is good, sex is good, married sex is even better. Un-inhibited sex is best.

She pushed back into Carlo, slowing rubbing the crack of her slacks against Carlo's groin.

Feeling no apprehension on Sue's part Carlo became emboldened as any self-respecting Italian hunk would do.

He undid the remaining buttons on Sue's blouse while he kissed her neck to distract her seemingly from his overtures around her chest. One by one they opened and one by one the gap to her bra grew, allowing Carlo's right hand to enter and gently manipulate her left boob over her bra. Feeling her nipple grow and expand through the flimsy cover of her lacy bra, Carlo took all the signs as being YES.

Sue meanwhile was lifting the tails of her blouse from her slacks and allowing Carlo even greater access to her wanton chest, now pumping and enjoying the millions of little sensations travelling down her body and through her legs.

The blouse was easily discarded allowing Carlo full opportunities over her chest, her bra straps and the catch. While his right hand continued to enjoy Sue's left boob his right was able to delicately undo the catch allowing Sue's 36 C 's to flop loose and free to both Carlo's hands.

Carlo proved to be a magic manipulator of her breasts, her nipples, her neck and her ears. Her breathing became heavy and she pushed her crack back against Carlo's groin reminding him of even more moments to come.

Sue was at the crossroads, does she stop this now and cause major embarrassment to Carlo and his fragile Italian ego or does she allow it to progress to its inevitability, between her legs.

Her apprehension was shortlived, decided by her lack of decent sex, much less un-inhibited sex that she used to so enjoy when she was single.

Who knows? Carlo's not going to blab. Do I think this is going to occur more often? Silly question. Am I going to love it? Almost certainly. Do I think about Charles when Carlo is fucking me? No, because Charles is just thinking about his beloved computers whereas I can think about my sex starved pussy. Is this going to compromise my work with Sean? No because Sean set me up.

Decision: Go for it and big time. If it is going to happen, at least make it worth the risks.

Sue undid the catch on her slacks and let them slip to the ground where she stepped out of each leg and bent over pushing Carlo's groin into her ever so lightly covered pussy.

Sue: you said you were good and ever so naughty. I hope you are not all talk. I trust you want to fuck me Carlo. If we are going to do this I don't expect you will leave my pussy unsatisfied this afternoon? If you are good maybe more regularly? So be better than good and be naughty.

Carlo undid his pants, took off his shirt, stepped away from his clothes on the carpet and pulled Sue back to his growing cock, allowing to rest against the material of her g string.

Carlo: I take it you want my big prick into that pussy of yours? What do you want me to do to you?

Sue: Fuck me Carlo and make me cum. I want your cum streaming down my legs for the rest of the afternoon. Fuck me hard. I love it hard.

Sue flicked off her g string and pushed back into Carlo making a slight mistake having the stiff prick bend against her tight arse.

Sue: Oh sorry Carlo, maybe we can keep that one for later?

Carlo redirected his hard prick into the opening of her love tunnel. It was only then did she realise what she had taken on. He was thick, but not long. It took some time for her bent over against the lounge back for him to enter her fully, but it was heaven all the way in and out and in and out until he bottomed against her tubes. She was really stretched and was trembling from the expansion her little pussy was enduring, even if in the most pleasant of fashions.

Once Sue had grown accustomed to this gorgeous prick she started to move backwards pushing and squeezing all her muscles, contracting and sucking, trying to draw out that delicious stream of semen from Carlo's groin. Carlo enjoying his conquest bent forward and held on to Sue boobs using them as leverage to get his prick in as deep and as wantonly as he could manage.

Sue: Oh I used to love big cocks when I was single. I missed them so much. I can feel every inch of your prick inside me. Just give me all you can. I love being fucked by big cocks.

Carlo continued to oblige while he saw Sean re-enter the suite quietly. Sean looked at Carlo who gave him the thumbs up and encouraged him to get ready to participate.

Sean handed Carlo a dark mask and encouraged Carlo to put it over Sue's eyes.

Sue meanwhile was at the verge of her first explosion for the afternoon, one of many that were to come. Carlo continued to pound her pussy, with ever so much more effort and enthusiasm knowing what the next stage would be.

Sue exploded uncontrollably sinking to her knees and blacking out with the strength of her cum. She streamed her own juices down her crack, into her arse and legs, but Carlo had exercised control because he knew what he wanted from her body.

Carlo lifted Sue like a lightweight bag and laid her face down of the bed, while Sean put the mask around her eyes and tightened it so Sue could not see.

Sue rear was well lubricated as was Carlo's prick, so he pushed his hard cock into Sue's rose bud. He encountered resistance, so he took it slowly with Sue gradually waking from her first explosion. Carlo played constantly with Sue clit and even more juices were expelled and collected for Carlo's lubrication.

Slowly, ever so slowly he got his prick more and more into that tight tunnel. He found it so tight that he could not stop his cock from exploding and creating more lubrication in her hole.

Sean saw his chance and stepped up behind Carlo taking over.

With the extra juices in Sue's arse Sean was able to go further with his cock up and ever so up that tight space. Sean was at least sensitive to Sue's ablutions so he took it easy, while still getting his longer but thinner cock deeper in the depths. Once he could go no deeper he began thrusting and had Sue crying out: Fuck me or just fuck me Carlo. I need this fucking. I have missed this for far too long. I love sex. I hope you don't run out this afternoon, because I need what I have not been getting for so long. Oh I feel like a real slut and I am loving it. Fuck me...

In that tight hole Sean did not have the option of being so controlled, so he came and came and drowned her arse with cum.

Sean knew he had to be careful so he lifted himself from Sue and quietly retired to the bathroom for a clean up.

Carlo was going to have none of that, so he put a towel he obtained from the bathroom under Sue and rolled Sue over.

Sue moved her hands to remove her mask, but Carlo chided saying: Darling let me show you the dark side?

She slid her hands down and said: OH I feel like a real slut, but I love it. Make me your slut Carlo.

Carlo tapped his cock against Sue's mouth seeking to open it and take him in for a blow job.

Sue rolled Carlo over onto his back and took him into her mouth, slowly adjusting her throat as she pushed more and more down the opening.

She sucked and played with his balls, progressively getting him harder and harder while she manipulated her hand up and down his shaft.

Sean had got his I-phone working and videoed the events enfolding with close up of her face, her sucking and her sensations trembling through her body. He kept away from Carlo's face ensuring he could use this recording to blackmail Sue if he needed to later in the next month if she wanted to avoid any of his sexual demands with him and his clients people.

Carlo: Tell me what you are Sue. Tell me what you want me to do to you. Tell me you will fuck anyone who has a big cock. Tell me what you want them to do to that arse of yours. Tell me how much you love sex, hard, un-inhibited sex. Tell me about that wimp of a husband of yours with the limp dick.

He rolled sue over and dove his cock into her now spasming pussy. She was out of control and Carlo and Sean knew it.

Sue: I don't care. Just fuck the shit out of me. That husband of mine doesn't deserve this pussy. If you have some big cocks for me, just bring them on so I can get what I really need. Great sex, not a Sunday glory. Oh I love that big cock of yours, keep fucking me...

Carlo lifted Sue's legs over his shoulders exposing her arse again that was now leaking plenty of cum from him and Sean. Carlo entered her smoothly and without great effort got his entire thick cock into her arse. While she squirmed, she took very last inch and loved it. Shouting and collapsing as Carlo came again flooding deep into her bowels.

Sean enjoyed every second of this video and would do so many times in the future, often at Sue's expense.

Sean dressed and returned to his office to download his video and to get that contract ready for Sue's signature. He did not want to be around when Sue surfaced from Carlo's bed.

Sue chose to go to the bathroom first while she washed away some of her fun moments. Her pussy was sore, but she was surprised all this sex encouraged her to frig herself to another cum while in the shower. He bum was raw and stretched, but when she touched it with soap it slid in nicely. She knew she made the right decision then and there and if she was to be a slut for Carlo, then she was going to be a good one.

Once Carlo had showered they rejoined around the table still lightly clothed.

You need to get some new clothes, underwear, accessories if you are going to spend time with me as my lover, my slut and my assistant. Here is my credit card, when you come back this evening please stop off in the city and get yourself some gear. Things you would not normally wear and some you need in more conservative environments. You need to fit in and at times be the centre of activities if you get my drift. Surprise me and don't be too conservative. Just make sure you got plenty of supplies of the pill because you are going to need it keeping me and my friends happy.

Sue: Do you really want me to fuck other people? Do you want me to be a slut.

Carlo: But you already have, so what is the difference. You love sex right. Just go with it. When you come back tonight you can model for me what you have bought and if you have bought well you can guarantee a busy pussy tonight.

By now Sue had no choice. She dressed and left to meet Pam and do some shopping. The $20K limit was going to be tested on that credit card. She did wonder how serious Carlo was about sex, but $100,000 is going to help get over that hurdle. She had never been to Italy, the possibilities did interest her. Time would tell.

NEXT: PAM and CHARLES DISCOVERIES.

12