Company Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The only thing I could think to tell him was, 'Never you mind!'"

The women laughed as she pointed to a steel contraption that had two sides and a high crossbar. The cross bar was connected to metal support pipes with a ratchet device.

"Mr. James, come over here and get underneath this cross bar."

James didn't move, so a couple of the women dragged him into place while he looked around frantically.

"This game will be almost like doing squats at the gym, except you won't have to do anything. Just stand there for fifteen minutes and you win the game, Mr. James. Then it's Mr. Granger's turn."

The sound of a car approaching made her stop. When the engine was turned off, a muscular man got out walked toward the group.

"Hello, Mr. Bigwood, right on time," Kathleen said. "Mr. Bigwood is a professional that our department hired with our emergency petty cash fund. You can leave your T-shirt on Mr. Bigwood, but pull your shorts and underwear off and sit down here.

She pointed to a stack of thick outdoor furniture cushions behind James.

"Ladies, it's your choice. We worked everything out today so that we would barely have to touch Mr. James and Mr. Granger. But anyone who would like to is welcome to touch Mr. Bigwood, because that's his business. If not, he can take care of it himself. I see there's no shortage of volunteers."

Bigwood seated himself on the cushions and was immediately blanketed with women who took turns on him, mostly with their hands. One of them shocked everyone by using her mouth.

"Lift your head up, Mr. James, and feel the weight of the bar. It's as light as a feather, isn't it? It's thin and hollow inside. Probably the foam padding where it hits your neck is as heavy as the metal. You shouldn't have any problem holding it up for fifteen minutes, even if you're distracted occasionally.

"Here's how it works. Push that piece of pine lumber over here, please, Abby. It's rough cut, but the shards sticking out won't cause any damage as long as you don't squat down too far. You may have to spread your legs a bit to avoid getting splinters in your thighs.

"If you hold that bar up fifteen minutes, you win and don't have to play the last game. But if you lower your head too much, it frees this ratchet device and lets it turn so it lowers the bar a notch. You won't be able to bring it all the way back up. You have to hold it at a lower level the rest of the time. If you drop your head again, it will drop to a lower level.

"As long as you don't squat down too far, no splinters! You can also push your ass back behind the piece of lumber to avoid it.

"If you do that, you have to be careful of Mr. Bigwood's wood. It will be right behind the lumber. It's not as thick as the pine, and it's got no splinters, but it's still impressive.

"Look at him now, Mr. James. The ladies have done a good job. It's almost as thick as a baseball bat, isn't it? Mr. Bigwood is famous around the world for his movies. He lives right in town."

As Kathleen spoke, the women giggled.

"If you avoid the splinters but get stuck on Mr. Bigwood before the fifteen minutes is up, you lose the game and have to play the last one. Okay, we're ready to start."

The women moved James into position. He grabbed hold of the metal pipes, but he had trouble holding on because there was something oily on them. The women gathered around him watching, giggling and whispering.

For a minute or two, James stood with legs wide apart and head straight up like a statue. Then he gingerly tried to move one leg at a time for relief from the stiffness. As he did so, his head nodded down just a little.

"Click" came the sound of the ratchet, and his head was now a few inches lower. Though he wasn't close to the splinters, he decided he'd better start pushing up against the padded bar with his neck so that it wouldn't drop any further. The pressure began building up and he tried to relieve it just a little.

"Click."

He looked down. The splinters were closer, not threatening, but he thought he'd better move his ass back to stay far from them. He looked behind him at Bigwood's giant tower rising from the cushions. It was still more than a foot away from him. When he turned his head back, he made a mistake and dropped it for a split second.

"Click."

No more looking around now. He knew where everything was. His back ached because he was bent over. He felt like the splinters were very close, so he thrust his rear further out. Then he recoiled. Something had pushed between his cheeks. He got off that something fast. This time he was careful not to drop his head.

"Ten minutes," said Kathleen. "Good work, Mr. James. Now a bit of distraction. Is it plugged into the extension cord, Abby? Good. Turn it on."

James felt someone touching him below and jumped, making sure not to lower his head. He looked down and saw a pair of hands holding a small suction cup to the end of his cock. The cup was sucking him in for a few seconds and then releasing him.

"It's a breast pump, Mr. James," Kathleen explained. "Very gentle isn't it? Does it feel good?"

James wasn't feeling anything at first. Then as it softly pulled him in and released him, he began to feel a stirring. It slowly got stronger.

"Twelve minutes," said Kathleen.

The suction cup was pulled off of him for a second and his body tried to follow it. His head dropped for an instant.

"Click."

Now his head was just above his knees. His rear was sticking up into the air. He couldn't hold it there, and gradually it came down until he felt something big, round, hard and greasy pushing into his cheeks.

He moved forward off it for a second, and then he felt something brush against his balls. Splinter! He had to move back, but the greasy thing was there.

"Click."

Oh no! He forgot about his head. It was at his knees now. He couldn't keep his rear up in the air much longer. How much time was left? Maybe if he would lower himself slowly, he could just sit on it and it wouldn't go in. Slowly, slowly. No, no. The greasy thing was easing inside him. The girls were cheering.

As Bigwood's cock stretched his anus, the pain made him jump off of it. He couldn't hold the position, and when his ass came down, it pushed Bigwood deeper inside him.

He felt like a huge hole had been drilled into him. What was happening? Wait, someone was lifting him. It was two of the women. The wooden thing between his feet was gone, and the bar was up. They were moving his head down and out of that ratchet thing. He was crying.

"That's it, girls," Kathleen was saying. "It would be fun to watch him go all the way down, but that would spoil the finale. He lost, so he's got to play the last game. Let's get Mr. Granger over here. He's been watching, so he should do a lot better."

She was wrong. Granger impaled himself on Bigwood even faster. Once the breast pump started sucking him, he lost all control.

Bigwood put on some pants, and he and two of the women carried the ratchet device to the bed of Doris's truck. They returned with other metal pieces and went back to the truck a few more times to get more of them. When everything was spread out on the lawn, Bigwood opened a tool box and went to work.

"Would some of you please put shirts on the men," Kathleen said. "We don't want any chafing."

Two of the women pulled an inflated mattress out of the pool onto the lawn next to the metal contraption Bigwood was working on.

"I borrowed this from my cousin," Kathleen explained as the metal structure took shape. "He rents it to carnivals and backyard birthday parties."

When Bigwood finished, a metal tripod rose high into the air over the mattress. A thick metal spring hung from top, and a harness was attached to the spring.

Kathleen told Bigwood to take his clothes off and sit on the edge of the mattress.

"This harness is made to be safe and comfortable, even for children," Kathleen said as she buckled Granger into it. "All the points of support make sure it doesn't pull at the shoulders or under the arms. The entire upper body is encased in padding. There, Mr. Granger, now you're all snug inside it.

"The object here is similar to the last game. You'll be standing above Mr. Bigwood on the inflated mattress. The tension on the harness will be adjusted so that it's pulling you up until you are on your toes. You can hold onto the straps above the harness for additional support.

"To win the game, you must stay off of Mr. Bigwood for fifteen minutes as we slowly let the harness drop so that your arms and legs have to support you without it.

"Your best strategy is to avoid bouncing on the spring. You don't want to move at all, or if you do, you should move slowly and carefully.

"Where is that lube, Abby? Good, please hook this enema bag up on the contraption while I carefully push the tube into Mr. Granger as far as it will go."

Granger squirmed to try and avoid Kathleen, but she didn't have much trouble inserting the tube.

"Believe me, Mr. Granger, you want lots of this lube inside you," she said "There, I think that's as far as I can go. Turn the spigot, Abby."

Granger began jerking and moaning as he was filling up with the lube, which brought laughter and some clapping from the ladies. When he was full of the slimy liquid, the tube was slowly removed and he was put in position.

Bigwood was lying on his back on the inflated pool mattress, with his knees at the edges and his feet on the ground. Granger was right above him on his toes.

"Ready, set, go," Kathleen said as she signaled one of the women to lower the harness. Granger's feet touched the air mattress, and he was standing with his feet straddling Bigwood's legs. Bigwood slowly spread his legs apart, forcing Granger's feet to go with them.

The stress of standing with his legs wide made his thigh muscles tired, and Granger slowly slipped down into the harness. He didn't feel anything until he dropped the last two inches a little too fast, causing a bounce. He felt Bigwood's pole poke into his ass cheek and some lube trickle out of him. He managed to steady himself.

"Eight minutes," said Kathleen. "Time to drop the harness again." Granger swayed a little as the harness dropped another couple of inches. His leg muscles were exhausted, but he managed to keep his rear elevated.

Suddenly, he felt the suction cup at the tip of his cock. He tried to keep from reacting. For a while, he was as still as a statue. Then he began to groan and shift on his feet, which caused some bounces and a painful probe by Bigwood's cylinder under him. It didn't get far into him, but it did release some more lube.

He was now standing in a puddle of lube and he felt his feet slipping. He dropped down into the harness, and as he did, Bigwood burst into him.

It felt much worse than when he had lowered himself down on the ratchet machine, because it was quick. When he dropped hard into the harness, it pulled on the spring, which wrenched him up and off of Bigwood.

He couldn't stay up for long. This time he lowered himself more slowly onto Bigwood until the harness stopped him. He sat there embedded, and then felt the harness begin to lower slowly with his body hanging from it.

As it went down, Mr. Granger began moaning. By the time all of Bigwood was inside him and he was sitting on Bigwood's lap, he was panting like a dog.

The ladies laughed and clapped in delight as they watched this process.

Kathleen said, "It looks like you lost the game Mr. Granger. Hold on for your ride."

As she said this, the harness lifted him up a few inches into the air. Most of Bigwood was still inside of him.

Granger felt the first bump as Bigwood thrusted up at his butt. The bump launched Granger's body and the spring made him go up faster. When he came down again, his butt slammed hard against Bigwood, which pushed him back up. He went up and down a few times before the spring activity stopped.

He was still for a second, and then he felt another bump, a harder bump, sending him further up, which made him fall down harder before he bounced.

Bigwood kept up a steady rhythm of bumping and Granger found himself flying crazily up and down Bigwood's pole, which felt like it was ripping his insides to shreds. He shrieked with each bump.

As Bigwood bumped faster, Granger sometimes smashed down into him just as Bigwood was thrusting up at him, causing a painful collision. Other times, when he was going up and Bigwood was going down, and the thick pole tore out of him so fast he thought his insides were being pulled out of his body.

He began crying uncontrollably. Even when Kathleen had Bigwood slow down, Granger couldn't stop crying. One of the women came over and held the suction cup on Granger as he bounced slowly and cried.

Once Granger was hard, he stopped crying and began breathing hard although he never stopped groaning from the pain in his ass. Kathleen told Bigwood to speed up again.

The woman holding the suction cup tried her best to keep it touching the tip of Granger's cock as he bounced harder and faster. His body thrust at the suction cup, launching another vibration in the spring that pulled him sideways in addition to up and down.

The woman dropped the suction cup, reached down to the mattress, scooped up a handful of lube, slapped it on Granger's cock and began to pump it hard. In a minute, he was bouncing wildly in her hands and spurting in every direction. This sent the women into a frenzy of cheering, laughing and clapping.

They lifted their boss off Bigwood's still-hard cock and dropped him onto a lawn chair, where he lay in a heap. Then they turned to James, who had been watching in horror.

When they finished with James, he was whimpering like a wounded animal. Everyone was quiet, except Kathleen, who talked to the men while the women were dressing them.

"We hope you enjoyed our picnic games, Mr. Granger and Mr. James. Just like at the other picnic, our games were to promote staff camaraderie. You're tired now, so we're going to clean you up and make sure you get home looking nice for your wives. Tomorrow we look forward to seeing your usual smiling faces and hearing your jokes again.

"In all the activity, we forgot to tell you there are a couple of business matters we need to take care of. It seems that this year we're not going to be getting the award for being the most frugal department.

"All the ladies are going to get some of the raises that they've been owed for years. I'm afraid your bonus might be slightly lower as a result. But not much, because we take pride in our productivity, so our numbers will still be good.

"We think you'll like our plan, but if you don't, we have another one. We think we can get even more money than the raises in a side hustle. The videos we shot today will be our product, and the market is the international world of fetish and perversion porn sites.

"We'd rather not moonlight because we like to go home after work and enjoy our free time with our families. So we'd prefer keeping our videos for our own enjoyment instead of sharing them with the world.

"Don't you think the raises are a better solution than the Internet videos? Do you think any company executives look at those sites? What if someone sent them a link? Let us know what you decide tomorrow morning. The other item of business involves Viveca and sexual harassment. We'll tell you about that in the car on the way home."

***********

The next morning, when Viveca came to work, she was told Granger needed to see her right away. She took a deep breath, picked up her steno book and walked into his office. She saw James sitting in a chair on the side of the room. Both of were shifting a lot in their chairs, but they were smiling broadly.

She shuddered.

"Sit down, Viveca," Granger said. "I'm sorry to tell you this. We are letting you go."

"Oh no!" she screamed, "Please don't --."

"Please be quiet, Viveca," Granger interrupted. "It's not your fault. You know how much we like your work. But we have a close-knit family here in accounts receivable. Many of our girls have been here for over twenty years, and they all get along. They told us that you just didn't fit in."

At this, Viveca breathed in sharply and looked toward the door with an agonized expression.

"We could have overruled them, but it would have been asking for trouble, and nobody, including you, would have been happy. So we felt this was the best way.

"We would like you to leave immediately. We've prepared your severance check. And we promise you that despite what any of our girls may think about you, we will both give you excellent references. We wish you the best of luck."

He stood up and reached out his hand to shake hers, and so did James. She was in a daze.

When he handed her the check, she looked at it, and her head snapped back.

"I think you've made a mistake, Mr. Granger," she said with a sob. "This check is bigger than a year's salary."

"No mistake," he said, and she noticed their smiles were so tight that it looked like they were going to bite through their jaws. "This will give you plenty of time to find your next job, plus you'll be getting unemployment."

She understood. She smiled at them and wiped away the tears with her hand.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Granger and Mr. James," she said and walked out the door slowly.

As soon as she closed it behind her, she rushed over to Abby and Kathleen and gave each of them an emotional hug.

"Thank you so much," she said. "How can I ever repay you?"

"We thought of that," said Abby. "First, we expect regular reports on how well you're doing in your next job. Second, we want to be invited to your wedding."

"Of course," Viveca said, starting to cry.

"No crying," said Kathleen. "Get out of here. Until they hire someone new, I've got to do some of your job, and I need to finish your letters of recommendation for Mr. James and Mr. Granger to sign. I think I've come up with some great compliments for you that I know they'll really love."

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

12