Company Policy Pt. 01

Story Info
Addington Investments is Hiring! Come Apply!
4.9k words
4.24
29.3k
27

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

Despite my, well, not-so-great track record with hanging storylines, I promise this series is finished!!! I'll release a new chapter every week.

~Pentopaper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Part One~

Spring

Late Friday afternoon

Nancy left the warm parking lot and entered Snyder's Hardware and Garden Store, a small mom and pop place where the air conditioning was working overtime. It felt good, but still she sighed. Such potential, a Friday afternoon. The weekend was completely ahead of her, but she couldn't help but feel the weekend looming instead of it being something exciting to look forward to.

Ever since her husband had passed, her life had settled into a lonely routine that she found herself repeating every day and every weekend. Breakfasts alone. Dinners alone. Work took up a lot of her time, thank goodness. But weekends usually ended up being solitary affairs that seemed to last too long without enough structure to her liking.

She mused to herself as she walked. "Working' For The Weekend" by Loverboy played on the overhead speakers. She brushed a lock of her thick, straight brown hair out of her face. Maybe she needed to get a hobby? She was a widow now, but she was only 42. Too young not to have things to fill up her time. Maybe she would take up a hobby - something she could do just for herself. Knitting? Eh, probably not. She wasn't good with stuff like that. Maybe get a dog? No, a dog was too much work. Maybe she'd join a book club and make some friends outside of work to boot. Yeah. Maybe she'd look into that.

In the meantime, She couldn't believe her hammer had disappeared. She had always kept it in a bag with her other tools, but it was missing. She must have loaned it to somebody at work, but for the life of her she couldn't remember who it could have been nor when she had done it. Her only option now was buying a new one. That old painting wasn't going to hang itself, and she had found that she liked to do little things like that herself rather than calling apartment maintenance who would indeed do it for her.

As she walked the tight aisles of the little hardware and garden store, she noticed that it was all decked out for spring and for the coming summer. Several circular displays boasted oodles of tiny packets of seeds that would turn into everything from marigolds to sweet corn. Green potted plants abounded on low display tables. Gardening supplies were prominently displayed - everything from gloves to watering cans to gardening stools.

On her way to the aisles with the hardware tools, she heard unhappy voices.

"I don't think I can go any higher."

"But we want that bird feeder!"

"Can I get you one from a lower shelf?"

"No! We want the one on the top!"

Nancy turned to see a frustrated white-haired man and woman in their early sixties talking to a young female employee who was standing on the bottom rung of a ladder.

"Just get down. I'll get it my own damn self!" The man was saying.

"I can't let you on the ladder, Sir-"

"The hell you will, John!" The older woman butted in. "With your dizzy spells you'll fall off and hurt yourself!"

Nancy caught the young girl's gaze as she made her way down the aisle and grew closer. Her eyes held Nancy's for a split second and Nancy felt her breath catch.

The young girl was absolutely stunning.

She was wearing tight, light colored ripped blue jeans that covered her well-formed thighs and perky ass. Her dark blue T-shirt was mostly hidden by her bright red apron that said How May I Help You? on it in black lettering. Her badge clipped to her apron said "Shelby".

But it was her hair that had caught Nancy's attention. It was a beautiful strawberry blonde color that made her green eyes pop.

The old man rolled his eyes. "Well then, get another worker to climb the ladder," he said.

Shelby shook her head. "I'm the only one here on the floor. Well, except for my step-brother, but he's working the front register."

"Maybe you can trade?" The older woman suggested.

Shelby smiled sadly. "I'm new. They haven't trained me on the register yet," she said, "and someone needs to man the register at all times."

"He can't come over just for a second?" The woman asked.

"Excuse me? Can I help here?" Nancy finally said.

All eyes turned to Nancy.

The old man spoke up. "Well, the wife and I want to buy this birdhouse - the one that's on the top shelf," he said, pointing to a gaudy green and gold birdhouse. "But she," he said, now pointing to Shelby, "is afraid of ladders, or something."

The girl flushed adorably when Nancy looked at her. "I don't do well with heights," she mumbled.

"Why don't you let me climb up and get it?" Nancy asked.

Shelby shook her head.

"She won't let us up there either. Only employees are allowed, she says," the older woman said.

"How about..." Nancy began, "you start climbing and I'll hold on to you to give you balance?"

Shelby looked at Nancy. Shelby was a short girl but because she was standing on the first rung of the ladder she and Nancy were about the same height. "I guess we could try it," Shelby finally said with a shrug.

Nancy nodded. "I'll hang onto your hips and you start climbing."

Shelby nodded. "Um. Alright."

The girl turned around to climb the ladder and Nancy reached out and put her hands on either side of her hips. When she touched the girl, she felt a rush of...something unusual. Nancy felt her heartbeat speed up. And her breathing picked up. Her nipples hardened. She flexed her fingers; the girl's body felt good in her hands.

But when Shelby took a step up the ladder, of course, Nancy had to raise her arms to keep her hands on the girl's hips. Eventually Nancy's arms wouldn't be long enough to help steady the girl as she climbed.

Nancy decided to ignore the previous conversation and she began to climb the ladder behind the girl.

The ladder wobbled and the girl jerked, but Nancy tightened her hands on the girl's hips to steady her. Slowly they moved, and eventually the girl was able to reach the top shelf.

"I got it!" Shelby said triumphantly, grasping the birdhouse and tucking it under her left arm. Shelby turned slightly to grin down at Nancy, but the smile died on her face. "You climbed up here with me?" She asked incredulously.

Nancy nodded. "My arms weren't long enough," she said. "But don't worry. I'll take a step down and you just follow me," Nancy said.

The two women slowly made their way down the ladder, Nancy helping the girl balance all the way.

Once she touched solid ground, Shelby triumphantly handed the birdhouse over to the couple.

Everyone turned when they heard a throat being cleared.

A man with gray hair stood there, with his hands on his hips. He wore an identical apron as Shelby.

"Mr. Snyder!" Shelby said, her voice sounding both surprised and a little guilty.

"What are you doing, Shelby? You know that customers aren't allowed on the ladders!"

"I know," Shelby said, "but-"

"It's my fault. I was just trying to help her get the birdhouse," Nancy interjected.

Mr. Snyder turned to Nancy. "Ma'am, customers aren't allowed on our ladders. Insurance doesn't cover it," he said.

"Oh, well I'm sorry," Nancy said.

Mr. Snyder shot Shelby an unhappy look. "You. Get back to work," he said.

Nancy watched Shelby nod once, then walk off, looking a little dejected.

"You know what? I don't really like this birdhouse after all," the white haired man said as he placed the green and gold birdhouse down on a low shelf. "Let's go check out some charcoal grills."

And with that, he and his wife walked away.

"Can I help you with something, ma'am?" Mr. Snyder said, turning to Nancy.

Nancy blinked. "Um, yes. A hammer."

He nodded. "Aisle five."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night Nancy found herself on her couch with her legs curled up underneath her, drinking a glass of white wine. The TV was on, but she was only idly watching it. Her Chinese food sat half uneaten on the coffee table before her.

What was wrong with her? She couldn't get that girl with the strawberry blonde hair out of her head. Her hips had felt so perfect in her hands, and as she had climbed the ladder after the girl, she could feel the heat that was coming off of her. It was intoxicating. And had she smelled like...strawberries? How appropriate, Nancy thought, given the color of her hair.

Her full little ass had been close enough that Nancy could have laid her cheek against the girl's cheek. She wished she could have slid her hands into the girl's back pockets.

Nancy glanced around her apartment, but she was alone as usual. Feeling somewhat self-conscious anyway, she stretched her legs out along the length of the couch. Her robe fell open on one side and she glanced down. One of her breasts was bared, her rosy areola peeking out into the cool air. As she watched, her nipple peaked. She ran the back of her fingers slowly over her nipple.

"Mmmm, that feels good," Nancy whispered. But there was nobody there to hear her.

She cleared her throat and looked around guiltily again. Spreading her legs anyway, she settled back against the arm of the couch and felt the cool air tickle her bare thighs. She pinched her nipple with one hand and let her other hand fall into her lap. Closing her eyes, she found her little tuft of hair and ran her fingers slowly through it.

She felt embarrassed but she couldn't stop thinking of that girl. Why was that? Her beautiful reddish-blonde hair. And her face - it was lightly covered in delightful freckles. Nancy smiled as she thought of her.

But she wanted more.

Nancy scooted further down into the couch, her thigh-length robe now riding up almost to her waist. She raised her right leg and hooked it over the back of the couch, and her left leg she bent and let fall to the side. She reached into the couch cushions and pulled out her lube and her clear glass dildo.

She loved her stylized glass dildo because it was rippled, for one, and two, it was heavy. It felt so good to have something substantial inside of her when she came.

She parted her folds and found herself quite wet, to her own surprise. She discarded the lube.

Her glass dildo slid inside her pussy effortlessly, the ridges caressing her on the inside as she pumped it slowly in and out.

She moaned as she slowly fucked herself. She began to flutter her other hand's fingers over her clit.

Her mind wandered. She was back in the hardware store, back on the ladder behind that young girl. But instead of holding onto the girl's hips, she now imagined her fingers traveling around to the front of the girl's waist to where her jeans buttoned. She popped the button and peeled the tight material down the girl's thighs.

"Shelby," she whispered in real time.

She imagined the girl wearing a black thong. She might have been anyway, because she hadn't noticed any panty lines. And from her position on the ladder, she'd gotten a really good view of the girl's ass.

Her little bottom looked to be a nice two-handful affair and in her mind, Nancy kneaded the girl's flesh gently. She let her face grow closer and closer until she kissed the beautiful white flesh.

"What are you doing?!" She'd imagined the girl had said, her words full of shock. Strangely enough, that only encouraged Nancy; it only served to ramp up her desire for the girl even more.

"You're so beautiful," Nancy murmured aloud. "Your tight little body. That red hair and those green eyes and those freckles."

Nancy imagined her hands pulling the girl's thong down to her knees. She imagined the girl's aroused pussy was aromatic, and Nancy felt a delicious heat attack her neck and chest.

"Oh, my God! We're in public!" She'd imagine the girl would say, her hands momentarily fighting with Nancy's, her actions making the ladder wobble. "You're going to make me fall off this ladder!"

Nevertheless, Nancy imagined reaching around the girl with one hand and burying her fingers into the girl's pubic hair.

Fire crotch, Nancy thought with a grin. No doubt the girl would have red pubic hair too.

She imagined Shelby grabbing onto the shuddering ladder for balance, and at the same time trying to squeeze her legs together to keep Nancy's fingers from roaming between her thighs.

But the act of squeezing her legs tightly together would probably only push her ass out closer to Nancy's person. And Nancy could just as easily reach the girl's pussy from behind as from the front. In fact, it would be even easier that way. And because the girl would be hanging onto the ladder for dear life, Nancy would have no frantic hands trying to impede her from her goal. She would very easily be able to slide a finger between the girl's pussy lips from behind. And when she did, she imagined that she would find the girl just as wet as she now found herself.

Shelby would no doubt squeal in outrage as Nancy's finger would easily glide inside the girl, but that wouldn't deter Nancy. In fact, along with that thought, Nancy felt her own pussy throb, accompanied by a rush of wetness that only helped the glass dildo do its work even easier.

Nancy stopped for a second to smell her fingers, but imagined she was smelling the girl's arousal instead of her own. What would Shelby smell like? What would she taste like?

Probably heaven.

Nancy's fingers returned to her own pussy, moving faster, the dildo making schlick-schlick sounds as she moved it faster back and forth inside her wet pussy.

She imagined whispering dirty things to the girl, letting her know just how turned on Shelby made her. She'd never ever fantasized about another female before, but now that she was imagining it, it was one of the hottest fantasies Nancy had ever had.

These thoughts were so taboo to Nancy, a straight woman, that her eyes flew open and as her fingers quickly moved over her clit, she abruptly exploded, her pussy walls clamping hard around her glass dildo.

"Ahhh!" She gasped, her dancing fingers helping to prolong her throbs. She closed her eyes and just rode the waves of her orgasm, her toes flexing and her body twitching as the pulses became fewer and farther between.

A few minutes later she opened her eyes and stared at the living room ceiling.

Shelby, she thought.

"I have to see her again," Nancy said out loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday dawned bright and early and sunny. Nancy sat up and stretched, feeling actually good upon waking for once.

She quickly showered and dressed, and she was ready to face the day. She rarely wore makeup but she swiped on some foundation to give her face a more even look. She also put on some mascara. But as she stared at the finished result in the reflection, she thought about the day before in the hardware store.

"Shelby," she whispered. "Hummmm."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The painting was one of the few things Nancy had kept from the sale of the main house where she and her husband had used to live. The house had been a sprawling three story mini mansion with six bedrooms - each with their own private bathroom, a huge yard, a chef's kitchen, a pool with a grotto, bar and a hot tub, and a five car garage. The master suite had a huge bathroom with the largest jetted tub Nancy had ever seen. It had made relaxing in the bathtub her favorite pastime. Her husband had taken up tennis and so he had even had a tennis court built on the property.

They had razed the little shack that had initially been there when they had bought the land, but they had kept the big red barn that was back towards the tree line at Nancy's request. She had intended to buy a couple horses, but had never gotten around to it.

But when her husband William, who was almost thirty years her junior, had had the massive heart attack that had caused his death...well, afterwards the house was simply too big, too expensive, and was too unbearable for her to live in.

They had had no children together, though they had tried to. His four children from his previous marriages were cool towards her at best, and she, unsurprisingly, hadn't seen or heard from any of them since the funeral almost two years prior. It was no secret they had never liked her, quite possibly because she was younger than the two eldest of them. His children had fought bitterly over his will and lawsuits were still pending. However, he, being business savvy and knowledgeable of the tense family situation, had set Nancy up with a generous trust and stipend that were untouchable as far as his children were concerned. It was more than enough for Nancy to live off of comfortably. In fact, she really didn't even need to work. She did only because she hated to be idle. And she still worked at her husband's investment company. It felt like home to her more than the big empty house ever had.

Her husband William and his brother Phillip had started their investment company years ago, and it had grown to the point where both men had become quite wealthy. They had also engaged in large corporate real estate deals that had kept the business flush with income.

In fact, Addington Investments owned the office building where Nancy was right now. It was a four story building, modern and simple, with clean lines and large windows. The bottom floor was dedicated to Addington Investments. Floors two and three had a variety of businesses: a travel agency, various shops, and a couple of eateries and a spa. The fourth floor housed apartments. Nancy had renovated and merged together two apartments and that was now where she lived full time. She didn't even have to drive to work. She took the elevator down to work every day and back up again in the evenings. Perhaps this was why she felt so lonely. She rarely saw anybody outside of work because she rarely left the building.

And so now Nancy stood looking at the painting that William had bought her years ago from the elite Stationville Art Gallery. It was painted by a local artist that Nancy was a fan of. It wasn't anything special, or even that expensive, really - it was just a painting of a field of yellow daffodils - but it brought back nice memories of her late husband.

She rooted around in her tool bag. She had her hammer that she'd bought yesterday, and her yellow level, but she couldn't seem to find any...

"Nails," Nancy said. "Well, shit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It hadn't even been 24 hours since she'd walked through the same door. The air conditioner still hummed and George Michael's song "Father Figure" played softly from the speakers in the background.

She walked directly to aisle five where she grabbed a clear box of assorted nails, and then...well, she wasn't quite ready to leave yet. She wandered around a little, trying to see if she might run into Shelby again. But the girl was nowhere to be found.

The boy working the front register looked to be in his early twenties, but his face that was full of acne looked like it was still stuck in high school. He grinned at her nonetheless and brushed a lock of greasy black hair out of his face. "Find everything you were looking for?" He asked.

"Got my nails," she said, putting them down on the counter. The boy picked them up and proceeded to carefully type the price of the nails into the old-school cash register. There were no scanners in this place.

"Come back on Tuesday," he offered offhandedly. "We're having a huge sale on all our different kinds and brands of hammers," he said.

Nancy almost laughed out loud but she smiled at the young guy nonetheless. She glanced around still idly looking for the girl.

"Need something else?" He asked. "You're the only one in here. Feel free to go back and grab whatever you need," he said.

Nancy shook her head. "Actually I was looking for someone. Do you know a red headed girl maybe a little younger than yourself that works here?"

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers
12