Company Policy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy grinned. "Sure do. That's Shelby and she's my step-sister. But," he said, now frowning, "you won't find her in here anymore. She was let go last night."

"Oh, no!" Nancy said. She immediately began to feel guilty. Had she gotten the girl fired when she'd climbed up on the ladder?

The boy shrugged. "Hey, it happens."

Nancy reached into her purse. The words came out of her mouth without her even thinking about what she was doing. "I'm actually needing an assistant where I work. Would you please give her my business card and have her give me a call? That is if she's looking for another job?"

The boy took the card and scratched his head. "She's not even had time to get her thoughts together yet. But I'm sure she'd appreciate the information," he said, looking at it.

Nancy grinned. "Thanks. I'd appreciate it."

She gave the boy a ten dollar bill and told him to keep the change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in her apartment Nancy sat at the dining room table looking at the large daffodil painting that now hung on the wall.

Why had she given that boy her business card? After all, Addington Investments wasn't exactly a...normal company.

Her husband - she had loved him unconditionally - but they hadn't exactly had a typical marriage, either. Their marriage had been open at his insistence. Nancy had never strayed because she hadn't wanted to. But her husband had had many escapades while they were both together. It was probably because the company was so...unusual.

William and Phillip Addington had been very competitive with each other when William had been alive. They competed for the rights to say who had earned the most money every year, who had the best golf game, who had the nicest car, and who had had the most sexual conquests.

Their company had even morphed into a manifestation of their competitiveness with each other with women.

It had all begun by accident with Phillip and their receptionist, Joelle. At first he had kept their relationship private, as one usually does with an extramarital affair. And it was a secret, until the one day that William caught Phillip with his pants around his ankles fucking Joelle on the top of his desk. Instead of being horrified, the couple had had quite the opposite reaction. Phillip and Joelle had gotten such a high from being discovered and watched that then Phillip publicized to his brother and another employee when and where he and Joelle would be screwing next.

At first it was just a thing between Phillip and William and Jim, their COO. Each man had a woman - or in Jim's case, a man - at work that they would have sex with while being watched by the other two. Of course William encouraged Nancy to get in on their little "project" the men were engaging in, either with him or with another man - he didn't care - but she never had been interested. Sure, like William, she was also pretty loose in her views of sex and monogamy - or her lack thereof - but she wasn't into voyeurism like her husband was and so she never participated.

And so the company flourished and made money and the office sexacapades grew to involve more and more people. What was once kept secret, now happened out in the open. Eventually the firm morphed into what it was today - a place where sexual harassment did not have any meaning, where sex happened any and everywhere between whoever wanted to have it.

Most of the relationships in the office were consensual in nature, but some of them were not.

Shelby was the first person Nancy had even considered to be her special assistant at the company.

Surely Shelby would not be interested in working for a company like that if she knew what went on there. She would be at Nancy's beck and call not only for work requests, but also for sexual ones too.

Most of the C-suite employees kept an apartment on site on the fourth floor. Some of them stayed overnight every once in awhile. But for this to work, Shelby would have to move in with Nancy because once she was there, she couldn't be let out alone for any reason for fear she would tell what really went on at the company.

Nancy sipped her coffee and thought. She had never let herself really entertain the idea of having a personal assistant. But she honestly could not get the girl out of her head.

She wanted her.

Wanted.

Her.

A female. Not a male. It was mind-boggling to Nancy how strong her feelings were. The whole was she gay now or not question didn't bother her in the slightest, because she really didn't care. It was just a label anyway. It did interest her somewhat because she'd never noticed women like that before until she saw this one. She had always appreciated pretty women, but she'd never felt attracted to any. Not like this.

She'd watched an old Ellen show - or was it on Oprah? - where the entire show was dedicated to straight women who had fallen in love with other women. Not that she could profess that she was in love, but she certainly was in lust.

But the show had stated that for every couple, the straight woman of the two had fallen in love with the other's "whole person" who just happened to be female. They weren't necessarily even attracted to other women.

Nancy thought about this. It was the best way she knew how to describe what she was currently feeling.

And her feelings for the girl were strong.

She wanted to explore the girl's body with her fingertips. She wanted to run her fingers through that strawberry blonde hair. She wanted to get the girl in her bed and spend a long time just licking and tasting her.

It would be a struggle, for sure. Because she knew that Shelby would probably not be a willing participant. So...did she dare to do it? Did she dare to bring that girl into the company?

She got up to make herself another cup of coffee in her Keurig. While she was waiting the short time for the water to heat, her cell phone across the room on the table rang. She could tell it was a forwarded work call because "Call Me" by Blondie was the ringtone.

At first she ignored it - because who answered their work phone on a Saturday? - until she thought about the girl again. Could it be her inquiring about a job?

Nancy finally decided to answer it, but she had waited too long because the phone now was silent. Nancy frowned.

By the time she took her coffee cup back to the table, her phone beeped, signaling she had a new voicemail. She picked it up to listen, and her heart leaped.

"Um...hi, there. This is Shelby Jacobson, and my step-brother gave me a business card with your name on it. He said that you were interested in maybe hiring me for a job? And I just wanted to say that yes, I'm interested. So...yeah. Please give me a call at 555-xxx-xxxx. Thanks."

Nancy felt her face morphing into a huge smile. She had to call the girl back. The sooner the better.

Nancy quickly hit the call back button.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Shelby too sat at a kitchen table a few miles away, but in a tiny trailer. The phone on Shelby's end rang a couple times and finally it was tentatively answered.

"Um...hello?"

"Shelby Jacobson?"

"Yeah. That's me."

"Excellent! This is Nancy Addington returning your call. How are you today?"

She heard the girl's breathing hitch, probably because she was excited she was being pursued for employment.

"I'm good. Yeah. How about you?"

Nancy chuckled. "You know, it's turning out to be a really good weekend. I'm assuming you're calling me about the job offer?"

Shelby asked what exactly she'd be doing. Nancy explained she was the manager of IT and that she'd be helping her with phone calls and computers and such.

"Do you know Word and Excel?" Nancy asked.

"Um...I know the basics. I've used Excel in computer class and I wrote papers in Word in school."

"Wonderful," Nancy said.

They talked for a short bit and agreed that Shelby would come in for an interview on Monday at 1:00pm.

"Okay! Well, thanks again for giving me this opportunity," Shelby said.

"Not a problem," Nancy assured her.

Nancy wished her a good rest of her day and then they both hung up.

Nancy leaned back in her chair and grinned to herself. Yes, Nancy thought. It was turning out to be a very good weekend, indeed.

~To Be Continued~

12