Company Policy Pt. 03

Story Info
Shelby sees the apartment for the first time.
4.9k words
4.43
12.7k
5

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

~Part Three~

Shelby woke up a couple hours later. She was on her side and she was warm and comfortable - it felt like she was in a bed. But it felt different than the bed she was used to in her stepdad's trailer. It was softer, and more plush. And it was much wider. She opened her eyes. Where the hell was she?

She was in a bedroom with large furniture. She could see a clock on a night stand that said 5:27pm. The bedroom was strangely dark. Blackout curtains?

Something behind her brushed her hair off of her shoulder and she froze. She felt two soft kisses on the back of her neck. "Are you finally awake, baby?" Nancy asked.

Shelby scrambled off of the bed, bumped into the window, and almost got tangled up in the curtains. Something was wrong. She looked down. Topless? She was topless?! What the? She brought her hands up to cover her naked breasts. Her ass felt cold too, and she reached behind to feel. Her cheeks were out in the open. She didn't own any thongs! Where had it come from?

Her eyes darted frantically around the room. There was a bed. A huge bed. A California king? In the middle of the bed was Nancy in a pair of white lacy panties and a white tank top.

They stared at each other for a couple seconds.

"What the fuck is going on?" Shelby said.

"You were in bed with me," Nancy said simply.

"Yeah, but why?"

"Because that's where I wanted you to be," Nancy said.

Shelby nodded, then shook her head, because none of it made any damned sense. "I have to pee. Bad," Shelby blurted out.

"Bathroom's that way," Nancy motioned with her thumb.

Shelby nodded once, then, still holding her breasts, walked herself with her back always to the wall, around the room. Nancy's eyes followed her. She passed the door to the bedroom and on the other side of the bed, she came to an en-suite. She turned on the light and shut the door, but couldn't get the lock to work. She tried for a few seconds.

"There's no lock," Nancy finally said from the other side.

"Fuck," Shelby said. "Of course there isn't."

She used the bathroom anyway then looked at herself in the mirror. "What the hell is going on?" She said out loud to herself. "Why was I in bed with my freaking boss?" She whispered.

She ran her fingers through her strawberry blonde hair and froze as her memory from earlier in the afternoon came back to her. She suddenly remembered an exam table and a perverted doctor. Oh, god! What had happened to her this afternoon? "Had Nancy actually...had she...had she had her mouth on me?!" Shelby whispered. Shelby blinked as she stared at herself. Hard. She also remembered Nancy's fingers inside of her. She cringed.

She physically jumped when she heard Nancy's voice coming from just outside the door. "I'm going to order us some dinner. What sounds good?"

"Oh, gee, I don't know, surf and turf?" Shelby yelled out angrily.

"Really? Okay. I'll get some too."

Shelby felt...dirty. All over. She needed a shower. She looked around. Where the hell was she? A hotel? The bathroom was as white as a hospital room. There was no phone in the bathroom, unfortunately, but there were two sets of extremely fluffy white bath towels and two equally fluffy white bathrobes hanging on the back of the bathroom door.

Walking around, Her bare feet felt warm. Was the white tile floor heated? Two toothbrushes sat in different cups, each one next to its own sink. Hand lotions and hand soaps Shelby had never heard of were arranged in threes on the white countertop.

The bathtub was huge and deep. It definitely could fit two people. To the side was a shower, and Shelby stepped out of her thong and climbed inside. It was set up so that two people could shower at the same time.

But looking around, she quickly became confused. "What the fuck?" She said. "I want to take a shower, not launch the fucking space shuttle," she mumbled. The shower was a confusing mix of buttons and shower heads that shot in all different directions. You couldn't even turn it on unless you knew what temperature you wanted. "Hot. I want it hot. The fuck?!" She said, pushing buttons and adjusting showerheads.

Finally lukewarm water shot out at her at belly level.

"Goddamnit!" She roared.

"Can...can I help you?"

"Yikes!" She squealed. Suddenly there was Nancy standing just outside the clear shower door, looking in at her. Shelby edged her body into the corner of the shower, trying to get as far away from the other woman as she possibly could, one arm covering her breasts and her other hand hiding the apex of her thighs.

Nancy reached her hand in and touched a few buttons and the water stopped. "Is 100 degrees okay?"

Shelby shrugged, never taking her eyes off of Nancy. She felt like a cornered animal.

Seconds later water came out of a regular-looking shower head at a speed that was neither too soft nor too hard. The temperature seemed okay too.

"This button toggles the water speed. This button here toggles the temperature. Okay?"

"Sure. Okay," Shelby said.

"Your stuff is all on the right. Shower poof, toothbrush, everything." Nancy said. "Mine is on the left."

When Nancy left the bathroom, Shelby quickly dipped her head in the falling water. She reached up for the shampoo and found some expensive, froo-froo, rosemary mint shampoo and its matching conditioner. "What, no Suave?" She said, giggling hysterically.

She skipped a shave since she had already done that before her job interview...and also because there were no razors to be seen. She concentrated on just getting and feeling clean.

She washed and washed her pussy, trying to get the memory of Nancy's mouth off of her body. Cleaning her body was easy, she realized. It was cleaning her mind that wouldn't happen so quickly.

If ever.

She soon emerged from the shower and wrapped herself in the white towels' fluffy luxury. She used one towel for her body, and one twisted up for her head. She dried off, then grabbed the white robe on the right and tossed the used towels over the edge of the bathtub.

There was leave-in spray conditioner in "her" drawer, and various different sizes of combs. She chose a wide toothed one and combed her hair out as well as she could, the act making her anger rise within her. Skipping the hairdryer that was attached to the wall, she scrunched some mousse into her hair that she found inside one of Nancy's drawers.

"This place is a fucking nightmare," she said. She grabbed the toothbrush on the left and looked at it. It was an expensive electric setup that was something she would never have splurged on for herself. She made a face, then swirled the fancy toothbrush all around the inside of the toilet bowl. Then, after she put the toothbrush back, she burst from the bathroom ready to give Nancy a piece of her mind.

But she stopped dead in her tracks.

"What the...hell?"

Nancy sat at the kitchen table with the identical meal set at the empty seat across from her. The plates each had a beautiful stuffed lobster tail on them with a nice attractive cut of steak.

"I wasn't sure what dressing you liked for your salad so I got several different kinds," Nancy said. Indeed, beside Shelby's salad were several different tiny plastic containers of different dressings.

Shelby just blinked.

"You seem surprised. Wasn't this what you wanted?" Nancy asked.

Shelby had not been serious, and yet here was a meal she had always dreamed about set before her.

"I have all kinds of sodas in the fridge. And there's bottled water in there," she said. "Juices, too."

Shelby was speechless. She eyed Nancy out of the corner of her eye as she grabbed a mini Pepsi bottle from the fridge. She sat down, filling her plastic drinking cup to the top. She watched the brown fizz dance as it bounced around on the ice cubes.

"We need to talk."

Shelby's eyes jerked up to Nancy's. "Fuck yeah, we do."

Nancy looked at her. "This is regarding what happened earlier in the doctor's office."

"Really," Shelby said flatly.

"I don't want to always have to use muscle relaxers on you," Nancy said.

Shelby's jaw fell open. "What?!" Shelby spluttered. This was not the kind of discussion that she felt they should be having. She was wanting to know what the hell was going on, not the ins and outs of muscle relaxers.

Nancy looked uncomfortable. "Well, they're not good for your body."

"Oh, I see. And you sticking your fingers inside of me is?" Shelby hissed.

Nancy just blinked. "Anyway, so, what I'd like to do instead, is-"

"No," Shelby interrupted her. "What I'd like to do is probably something totally different," Shelby said, leaning forward in her chair. "I'd like for you to give me my clothes back for starters. And then we'll go from there on whether or not I press criminal charges against you and that fucking doctor."

Nancy's eyes widened slightly.

Shelby looked around her plate. "No fucking forks or knives?" Strangely, her steak was already cut into bite sized pieces. The only piece of silverware next to either white plastic melamine plate was a plastic spork.

Then it dawned on her. No razors. Forks? What were they, but tiny little pitchfork weapons. And steak knives were still knives that could slice and maim.

Plastic. Everything was plastic. Fuck. The yellow rose bouquet on the table was even in a plastic cup.

Shelby pushed against the table and scooted her chair backwards. The metal legs made a horrible screeching sound against the slate tile. She stood, staring at Nancy for a second.

Then she bolted.

Shelby ran towards the apartment door. She was shocked when the knob turned and it easily opened for her. She darted out, ignoring the two big men sitting in chairs on either side of the door out in the hallway. She looked both ways, picked a hallway, and ran down it.

"We have a runner," she heard from far behind her, and then some radio chatter. Strangely enough, nobody seemed to be following her at any rate of speed. She frantically pushed the down elevator button and when it arrived, she got on.

She pressed the first floor.

Okay, sure, she'd look ridiculous running around Stationville at this time of night barefoot and in a white robe. But she didn't have a choice. If she was to escape, now was her chance, no matter what she was wearing.

The elevator dinged and she ran off of it - only to be met by a sign on the wall that told her she was still on the fourth floor.

"What the fuck?" She said, looking around. Even worse, coming around the corner were two of the biggest men she'd ever seen. "No!" She yelled, putting a hand out.

She jumped back into the elevator and pressed all of the buttons. She didn't care which floor she ended up on just as long as she wasn't on this one.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened and she - again - was on the fourth floor.

The doors closed again, dinged, and opened again, and she was still on the fourth floor.

And she now had an audience. The two men - one with shoulder length blonde hair and one with military-short dark hair stood there while Nancy peeked around them at her.

Shelby shrank away from them all into the corner of the elevator on the floor. "No!" She yelled.

The man who looked like some freak escapee from a military video game effortlessly whisked her upside down over his shoulder and started to carry her off.

"No! You put me down! Right now! Do you hear me?!" She screamed. Her voice echoed off of the hallway walls.

She beat and pounded on his lower back as hard as she could.

He stopped walking for one beat and looked at the other man. "Yo, man, be useful. Grab her wrists, huh?"

And then the blonde muscle man had her arms and she couldn't even use those.

Seconds later Shelby found herself back in Nancy's apartment. They put her on her feet and she ran towards the living room window. Shelby whisked open the drapes and ran her fingers around the window, looking for a latch of some sort.

"Hey. They don't open," the blonde man said.

Shelby whirled around and scowled at him. She banged on the glass with her fist but obviously it wasn't going to break easily, either.

They watched her, emotionlessly. Finally when Shelby started dragging a heavy kitchen chair over to the window, they acted. "Babe, stop it. Stop it now. We can't let you hurt yourself," the dark haired man said. He wrapped his arms around her, pinning her own arms against her body in his pseudo-embrace.

"Let me go! You let me go right now!" She cried. She went limp and the man followed her down to the floor. Eventually her cries devolved into sobs.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Nancy finished putting the uneaten food into the fridge. She guessed they'd just eat later. She knew it would be ridiculous to offer the girl food now that she was hysterical.

"Ma'am?" The big blonde man said as he entered the kitchen. "She's ready," he said.

"Thanks, Fabio," Nancy said.

Both men nodded at her as they left. "Want us to stay by the door out here?" The big dark haired man asked her.

Nancy nodded. "I think that would be best, Rock. Don't you?"

Both men nodded again just as they left, closing the door behind them.

Nancy took a deep breath and hesitantly entered the bedroom. The lights were off but there was Shelby, her beautiful Shelby, naked and with her legs spread widely on the bed.

Her body was in the middle of the California king, both arms attached to the bedposts by the Velcro cuffs that Nancy had. Her legs were kept bent by Velcro straps that encircled each leg's ankle and thigh. Then the men had somehow rigged it with other straps so that her knees stayed open. Nancy would have to ask them how they did that.

But what was odd - so very odd - was the lack of sound coming from the girl. Nancy looked at her reddened face. That was because of the red ball gag that was in her mouth.

Nancy wasn't into BDSM really - ball gags did nothing for her. But seeing Shelby displayed as she was for her and for her only - Nancy couldn't deny she felt aroused by it. She was presented to Nancy like an X-rated offering.

"This," Nancy said, climbing up onto the bed, "and you...you're just gorgeous, Shelby. So pretty."

Shelby made a noise and narrowed her eyes at Nancy.

"Let's...how about we pick up from where we left off this afternoon?" Nancy murmured.

Shelby struggled her disagreement, but the men had done their job well. She wasn't going anywhere.

Nancy got a tube of the company's lube out of her bedside table. "You liked this earlier today," Nancy said.

"Mmmpf fuuu!" Shelby muttered.

Nancy ran her fingertips down the girls torso and Shelby jerked. "Ticklish?" Nancy asked with a grin to which she got a scowl in return.

Nancy let her fingers explore the girl's clean skin, her ribs, her waist. She smelled so good from her recent shower. Nancy kissed the skin where her fingers trailed. Then Nancy palmed Shelby's little b-cup breasts. "They're the perfect size, love. So perfect in my hands," Nancy whispered.

Shelby blinked.

"See mine?" Nancy said, taking her tank top off and tossing it onto the floor. "Mine are a little bigger than yours," she said, holding a breast in each hand. "Not by much. Maybe a cup size. And your areolas are so light! I've never seen areolas so light in color. Mine are definitely more red."

Shelby's eyes narrowed.

"But this - this is much more red on your body," Nancy said, running her fingers through Shelby's pubic hair. Shelby jerked, struggled, but couldn't escape Nancy's touch. "Company policy has always been that pubic hair should be completely removed. But with you...I'm going to make an exception with you. Maybe we'll have Kirci trim you up, but wax all around here," she said, running her fingers around Shelby's inner and outer lips. "Yes...keep something on your mound...but remove it everywhere else. That would be perfect. Beautiful."

Nancy got between Shelby's bent legs and scooted down on the bed until she was on her chest and her face was just inches from Shelby's pussy. "I miss that light Dr. Sokolov has at the end of his exam table. It's so dark in here," Nancy lamented. "I wish I could see you better." Nancy shrugged. "Maybe I'll just go by touch."

Nancy sat back up and drizzled the special lube over her fingertips. She immediately rubbed it onto Shelby's pussy, then as an afterthought, rubbed it on each of the girl's flat nipples. She grabbed a wet washcloth from the bathroom and wiped her hand clean. After getting a drink, she came back into the bedroom. She could tell it was already starting to work because she could hear Shelby's breaths coming a little bit faster.

"And your nipples!" Nancy gasped. "Wow. They're really standing up tall."

"Mmmph noopf lipf," Shelby mumbled.

Nancy had no idea what Shelby had said, but she knew that the girl was truly feeling the lube's arousing effects because her head suddenly went back at the same time her back arched, and the moan that escaped from behind the gag was unmistakable. Her pelvis started making little circular motions on the bedsheets.

"Poor baby. You need something? Something inside of you? Something to rut against?" Nancy whispered. She took a finger and felt around Shelby's hole. The girl was very wet and trembling all over. "Here you go. Take a finger," Nancy said.

Her finger glided easily inside Shelby's private softness. "Mmmmm. This soft pussy is so perfect. And it's mine." Nancy glanced up at Shelby's face and stared into her eyes. "You hear me, baby? Look at me."

She waited until Shelby did. Her green eyes seemed to glitter angrily in the dark.

"This pussy belongs to me. Nobody gets to feel this pussy except for me. It doesn't belong to you anymore. It's mine."

Shelby just stared at her. She panted as Nancy slid her finger in and out.

"Now for two," Nancy said, and she slid in two fingers.

Shelby's hips started moving against Nancy's fingers. Nancy's fingers thrust deep but Shelby's body wanted them deeper. Nancy's fingers pulled free and Shelby's hips sought the other woman's digits as they retreated.

Nancy brushed Shelby's damp hair off of her forehead as she paused, her fingers now gone from Shelby's body. "Shelby," she said, kissing all over Shelby's face, "show me again how much you want it. Do you want my fingers, baby?"

Shelby looked at Nancy. Her face was flushed and her eyes were unfocused. Lust had taken control.

"Nod, baby. Do you want my fingers?"

Shelby nodded frantically. "Mmph!" She said.

Nancy slid her two fingers home.

"Now, Shelby. Let's do this again. Squeeze, baby. Squeeze my fingers with your pussy if you want me to fuck you with my fingers."

Shelby spouted off a bunch of words that Nancy couldn't understand.

"Shhhh, baby. Don't talk. Don't say a word. Squeeze my fingers with your pussy. Squeeze me."

Shelby closed her eyes and at once Nancy felt the girl's walls rhythmically contract around her fingers.

Nancy smiled. "That's it! That's my baby girl! Work that pussy, baby. Squeeze me. Harder. Harder!"

Shelby did. With all her might she squeezed her boss's fingers with her sweet, wet pussy.

"Mmmmm, now I have to taste you," Nancy said. And she scooted down again, and, looking up at Shelby, said, "Shelby. Look at me again. Right into my eyes."

Shelby looked down her prone body and held the other woman's light hazel eyes as she blew over the tip of her clit. "Don't look away," Nancy commanded as she licked a swipe up from the girl's dripping hole to the tip of her hard little clit. "This hole? It's mine. This clit? It's mine. You are here for me, and only for me."

Shelby cried out as Nancy sucked her clit into her warm mouth.

"Mmmm. You taste so good! Do you know that?"

Shelby groaned.

"Tomorrow you start your new job," Nancy said as she licked at Shelby's pretty little clit. "No matter what you're doing - you might be helping Joelle. You might be sitting at a desk and minding your own business. But when I come up to you and if I tell you to raise your skirt - you will do it. If I motion to you to lean over my desk so I can finger you while I'm on a conference call, you will do it. No matter what I ask of you - you will do it. Do you understand?"

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers
12