Company Policy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelby looked down at Nancy still between her legs, still licking and sucking on her clit.

"Nod if you understand me."

Shelby closed her eyes and nodded.

Nancy abruptly sat up and started aggressively rubbing the girl's clit with her fingers. "Let's try to get you to come. I can't wait to see you come," Nancy said.

"Maph fht!" Shelby said, her back arching again into Nancy's fingers.

"Come little baby. Let me feel that pussy really clenching around my fingers when you do."

Shelby squealed another time or two, but eventually Nancy was left with tired fingers and an exhausted Shelby.

"Hum," Nancy muttered. "It's like we get you almost there and then nothing happens. Shelby's eyes met hers and they rolled around in her head. "I'll look into it," Nancy said, patting the girl on her inner thigh.

Shelby started to cough and Nancy immediately released the gag. She was panting and coughing and clearing her throat.

She leveled a stare at Nancy. "I have to pee."

Nancy started loosening Shelby's binds. She helped straighten out the girl's legs and started to massage her wrists but Shelby shot off the bed. She wasn't counting on her numb legs, however, and her legs wouldn't hold her up. She fell to the cold wooden floor.

"Shelby!" Nancy said. She raced around the bed to see the girl in a naked heap on the floor.

Shelby's head shot up and her hand went out. "Don't touch me. This is your fault and I can handle it myself," she hissed.

"But I can -"

"Don't you dare touch me!" Shelby screamed.

It was so loud and abrupt and unexpected that Nancy took several steps backwards. She watched as Shelby picked herself up and limped into the bathroom. In the dark Nancy could still see wet strap marks on the girl's face where the ball gag had laid against her damp skin.

Nancy sat in bed for a good half hour while Shelby took a very long shower. Again, she scrubbed and scrubbed her pussy, wanting to feel clean. When she came out, she was walking like normal again, though she still had those strap marks on her face. The rest of her skin was decidedly pink - or it was from what Nancy could see that the robe didn't hide.

"You must have very sensitive skin," Nancy said, motioning to her face.

Shelby's eyes narrowed. "Oh, so now we're going to talk about that? Are we going to share sensitive skin horror stories? I don't think so. I don't even want to talk to you."

Nancy looked like she was going to say something else but Shelby shut her down with a look.

"Stop right there. I'm starving and I'm exhausted. I want to eat and then go to bed. No," she added, stopping in her tracks. "I want to go to sleep. I want you to fucking leave me alone so I can eat and go to sleep."

"Can I heat up your dinner for you?" Nancy asked.

Shelby rolled her eyes. "I am entirely capable of doing that myself," she said, heading into the kitchen.

Nancy followed her and watched as she rooted around in the fridge. The food was in neat little disposable food containers she'd seen from nicer chain restaurants - they were able to store leftovers yet could also handle the reheating process in the microwave.

Nancy had put the meat into containers and she'd scraped the lobster tails into separate containers.

Shelby dug around in the silverware drawer and found a spork. She at least needed that for her salad. She put bleu cheese dressing on her salad and munched on it while she heated her seafood. Then she munched on some of her seafood while she heated her steak. She got another little Pepsi bottle from the fridge and drank right out of it.

"Do you need anything else?" Nancy said.

Shelby turned to look at her coldly. "Some alone time."

Nancy nodded to herself. She wasn't getting between the girl's legs again tonight. Unless she risked starting World War Three in her own apartment.

Nancy knocked her knuckles on the glass table. "Ok. I'll go and get my shower then."

"Do whatever you fucking want; I don't care," Shelby muttered under her breath as the older woman walked away.

Shelby ate quickly and threw the little that she didn't eat into the trash. Even though it was heated up, the meal was delicious. She'd never had anything so fancy before.

Where was this place that she could get any meal she wanted at any time?

She took a second to glance around as she stood against the counter. The kitchen was really nice, just like the rest of the apartment, now that she wasn't tied down to the furniture and could actually look around.

It had a chef's kitchen with stainless steel everything. There were slate floors in the kitchen and entryway, and concrete countertops. The kitchen table was a big glass affair though there were only four heavy, metal chairs around it. The kitchen blurred into the living room. It was cozy with a couch and a big flatscreen TV. Shelby didn't see any gaming consoles, but Nancy didn't seem the type to be a gamer anyway. She seemed...what did she seem like? She didn't seem to have any hobbies that Shelby could tell. No easels and paint were out in the open. No telescopes. No sudoku or crossword or word find puzzle books. The place was clean but it looked mostly sanitized of any personalization. Except there was a photo on a side table next to the couch. In the photo was a younger Nancy and a much older man. Probably her deceased husband, Shelby thought.

Shelby frowned. But the woman was psychotic. No wonder she didn't see any personalization in the apartment. What hobbies did psychos have? They were usually odd ducks. Shelby suddenly reasoned that Nancy was probably into video editing. Her frown deepened. Of course. The bitch. That fit with her IT job. Maybe she had taped everything she had done to her, then she had some demented YouTube channel she uploaded everything to. What a psychopath. Shelby shuddered.

She started looking through drawers and cabinets. It was a beautifully stocked kitchen with white, glass - front cabinets. But all the dishes inside were plastic. No forks or knives. Nothing she could use to escape.

But there were cookies.

Shelby grabbed a bag of Soft Batch chocolate chip cookies and sat on the couch. She ate a couple, then tossed the bag onto the glass coffee table.

She settled back into the couch, grabbing the remote, but something about the cushion felt...weird. Like it wasn't sitting flush. She dug around between the cushions and eventually came up with a large, heavy, glass dildo and a small bottle of lube.

"Jesus Christ!" Shelby said. "The fuck?!" She dropped them both in her lap once she realized what she was holding.

The en suite bathroom door suddenly opened in the bedroom and Shelby shoved both articles under the couch. Luckily the couch sat on a blue, zig-zag patterned rug so that nothing clattered or - worse - broke against the slate tile floor.

She heard Nancy opening drawers in the bedroom and she almost panicked, but at the last second decided to play dead, so to speak. She was never all that good at faking sleep but Nancy didn't know that, so she clutched her robe tightly together at her breasts, laid down on the couch, and closed her eyes.

"Shelby, you can...um...oh," Nancy said, as she walked out of the bedroom. Seeing Shelby on the couch, Nancy glanced around, not really knowing what to do. In the end, she grabbed the old granny square afghan from off the back of the couch and covered Shelby with it. "Sleep, baby," she said.

Shelby let out an unconvincing snore.

Nancy almost laughed but went around turning off the lights. The girl was a terrible actress. Nancy grabbed a sub sandwich from the fridge and a bottled water and went back into the bedroom. She'd give Shelby a break for the rest of the night. After all, the girl had a big day ahead of her.

Besides.

She couldn't get rid of Nancy that easily.

~To Be Continued~

12