Company Policy Pt. 04

Story Info
Shelby’s first morning in the office.
4.1k words
4.31
13.2k
5

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

~Part Four~

It was Tuesday morning.

Shelby's hand had slipped when she had actually fallen asleep and her robe had gaped a bit in the night as she still slept on her side on the couch. Nancy, freshly showered and in bra and panties, knelt down on the rug next to the sleeping girl. Her knee struck something hard and cold on the rug. What the? Nancy looked down and saw her ribbed glass dildo. Where had that come from? Shelby must have put it on the floor or...had maybe...used it?

Speaking of Shelby...the girl looked so cherubic when she - actually - slept. Nancy knew there was, however, a spitfire that lay in wait behind that for once unlined forehead and quiet mouth.

Nancy leaned in and touched her lips to the girl's sweet pink pout. Shelby's forehead instantly grew lined as she tried to figure out, in sleep, what was happening.

"Jace?" Shelby breathed.

Nancy slipped her hand inside the girl's robe and palmed her soft, warm breast, her thumb drawing circles around her peaking nipple.

Jace? Who the fuck was that?

"Yes. I'm Jace," Nancy whispered. "I want to touch you. Where do you want my fingers?"

Shelby squirmed on the couch. "Between my legs," she murmured. "Will you go there?"

Nancy paused a beat. "Yes, love. I'll go there. Always." And she did. She slid her fingers up Shelby's leg and in between her warm thighs. Her hand only stopped when her fingers met pubic hair.

"Girls want to come too," Shelby said.

Nancy froze. What was this she was hearing?

"It's not just all about you, Jace," Shelby breathed.

Shelby settled more onto her back and let her legs part. Nancy immediately palmed the girl's warm pussy. She let her middle finger slip between her folds, and she found the girl quite wet. Had she been having dirty dreams of this Jace person?

Nancy leaned in for another kiss.

"Kissing's nice, but I'd like your mouth in other places," Shelby sighed.

Nancy felt the heat rise in her own pussy. This was, albeit misguided, the girl's true arousal. There was no special lube involved this time. This was pure Shelby.

"I have a surprise for you," Nancy said. She grabbed the glass dildo and the plain lube from under the couch. She kissed the girl again as she lubed it up. "This will feel so good," Nancy whispered.

"Really?" Shelby breathed, her eyes still closed.

Nancy gently spread the girl open, lining the dildo up with Shelby's pretty pink pussy, and she slowly pressed it home. Shelby cried out as it slowly disappeared inside of her body.

"What...what is that?" She gasped excitedly.

"Just something I knew you'd like," Nancy said.

"Mmmm...feels so...mmmm...good!"

Nancy slowly fucked the girl with her favorite ribbed glass dildo. Schlick-schlick-schlick sounds filled the room. Shelby arched her back and moaned loudly, her legs now wide apart, her robe completely open, the girl's beautiful naked body completely on display.

Then, Shelby turned her head towards Nancy and opened her eyes.

And all hell broke loose.

She screamed. Screamed like her arm was being broken.

"What - what the fucking hell are you - get the fuck away from me!" She yelled. She leapt off the couch, leaving the lubed up dildo in her wake.

Nancy sighed and watched the girl run to the other end of the apartment. Shelby stood hovering by the refrigerator, staring, clutching the edges of her robe together. Nancy picked up the dildo and headed for the bathroom. "But you liked it, didn't you?" She didn't wait for Shelby to respond because she knew she wouldn't get an honest answer. Instead she washed the lube off the dildo and dried it on her towel. That ribbed glass dildo was truly a wonder.

Shelby was still cowering by the refrigerator when Nancy came back from the bathroom. "Do you want some breakfast? We need to get moving. You have an appointment with Kirci at 10:30," Nancy said, putting her glass dildo and lube back under the couch cushions.

"Kirci?"

"Yes. At the spa."

Shelby sighed. "I'm not hungry. I will get a quick shower, though," she muttered. She hurried past Nancy, afraid the woman might reach out and grab her. Nancy heard the door to the bathroom close.

Nancy slowly dressed as she thought about the naked girl in the shower. Maybe someday they could shower together? It wouldn't be anytime soon, Nancy reasoned.

Shelby had been in a quasi dream-daydream about someone named Jace, but the girl was capable of amazing arousal all on her own.

Well, Nancy chided herself, of course she was. She was human with sexual needs just like anybody else. Shelby wasn't some anti-sex weirdo. She just didn't enjoy sex with Nancy.

Yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shelby emerged from the shower in her bathrobe again. She'd done her hair, but was confused. What the hell was she supposed to wear?

The bedroom had two oversized armoires. One was obviously Nancy's. It was filled with her drab, over-forty work attire. The other armoire had exactly ten identical white wrap dresses. Basically they were like short robes that ended mid thigh, though they were a standard cotton-polyester mix and weren't fluffy in the slightest. One wrapped the dress around one's body and tied the ties - just like with a robe - to hold the dress together.

Nancy sat drinking a cup of coffee at the kitchen table. She was, sure enough, dressed for work in a matching drab maroon ensemble. Maroon skirt that went down to her ankles, tan shoes, maroon jacket and a tan blouse.

"What am I supposed to wear?" Shelby asked. "Surely not this bathrobe?"

Nancy smiled. "You'll find white wrap dresses in your armoire," Nancy said. "Oh, and white ballet flats."

Shelby grumbled and went back into the bedroom. "Fucking insane," she muttered. "No bras?" She yelled.

"No bra," Nancy yelled back.

"Jesus," Shelby growled.

The only underpants that were her size were white thongs so she put one on and wriggled into a wrap dress.

She looked at herself in the mirror. "I look ridiculous," she muttered.

By the time Shelby got herself ready, it was time for her spa appointment. Nancy and Shelby got into the elevator and she used her key to get to a different floor. Aha, Shelby thought. That's how one left the floor. Keys.

"You look beautiful," Nancy said.

Shelby met Nancy's eyes in the mirrored wall of the elevator. She looked like...God, she didn't know what. The wrap dress was easy access for sure. A swish of material here and a tug on a tie there and she would be totally naked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skön, the spa on the third floor, was bright and airy and light. Kirci, the spa manager, was a six foot tall woman from somewhere in Scandinavia. She was beautiful, though, lithe, with blonde hair and a wide smile.

"Aha - you must be Shelby. You are new here, yes?"

Shelby scowled at the woman.

"Yes, she's our newest employee," Nancy said, quickly filling in the silence.

"Excellent. Nancy said you needed the Works. Let's hop up onto the table and let me take a look at you."

Shelby shook her head.

"Shelby?" Nancy said. "Will I need to get some assistance to help you comply?" Nancy asked.

Shelby sighed, but did as she was told, fearing those two huge goons might leap out of the shadows and force her up onto the table.

"Okay," Kirci said, running her hands up and down Shelby's bare legs. "Leg hair is too short to address today. Bring her back in a week and we'll take the leg hair off. What about armpits?" She asked. "Raise your arm please."

Shelby did.

Kirci tsked. "Same problem. Hair is too short. Hum. Now let's check out your kitty."

"My...no way!" Shelby's hands automatically went to the bottom of her dress to hold it down.

Kirci tsked again. "Move the hands, little one. I need to see what I'm getting myself into."

Shelby didn't move.

"Shelby," Nancy said sharply. "Move those hands."

Shelby reluctantly did. Kirci immediately pulled her skirt up to her waist but was met with the white thong. She tsked again and quickly tugged it down and off.

"Hey!" Shelby protested, crossing her legs. But everybody could still see her red pubic hair.

"Aha! Now this we can do something with!" Kirci said, running her fingers through the girl's red curls. "It's like a little furry red animal!"

Shelby frowned but her face turned scarlet.

Nancy chuckled. "About that," she began. "I know it's company policy to remove all pubic hair. But since she's a redhead and therefore unique, I thought we could keep something there. Maybe just on her mound?"

"Ugh," Shelby said.

Kirci played with Shelby's pubic hair for a bit while she thought. "Hmm. Okay, good idea. Yes. I know exactly what to do. You'll love it! Just leave it to me!"

"Excellent. Kirci, I do trust your judgment. Make her beautiful," Nancy said, turning to leave.

"Awww, she's already beautiful. We will just make her moreso," Kirci said, winking at Shelby.

Shelby just stared, her eyes full of hate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nancy went on down to the first floor and to work.

"Oh good! You're in! Good morning, Mrs. Addington," the company's receptionist said with a big smile.

"Good morning, Joelle," Nancy said.

Joelle was a platinum blonde, blue eyed looker who wore lots of makeup and was the favorite of old man Phillip Addington. She transferred a call and then handed Nancy a stack of messages. "These are mostly from the Houston office. Their internet has been down all morning. I've been transferring calls back to you from them so your voicemail is probably full of the same."

Nancy gasped. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

Joelle raised her immaculate eyebrows. "I did. I called your cell five times. You weren't answering."

"Crap," Nancy said, pulling her phone from her pocket. Indeed, she had several missed calls and an equal number of missed texts she hadn't even looked at. Evidently when you're fucking someone with a glass dildo your mind is elsewhere, she thought.

"Oh, and New York has three broken laptops that came in this morning."

Nancy cringed. She was going to be a busy bee today.

~~~~~~~~~~

An hour and a half later Nancy was very much into her downed internet problem when there was a knock on her office door. She looked up and there was Kirci with a scowling Shelby. Kirci stood behind Shelby and she had her hands on Shelby's shoulders. She gave the girl a little push and she was gently thrust into Nancy's office.

"We're all done!" Kirci said. "Your girl did a good job!"

Nancy pushed away from her large L-shaped wooden desk. "She did?"

"Take a look at what we did with her mound."

Kirci reached over and lifted Shelby's dress in the front. "Shit!" Shelby gasped, and tried to pull it back down.

Nancy stood. "Don't be ridiculous. Show me. I want to see."

Shelby fought with Kirci with her skirt until Kirci whispered something into her ear. Shelby sighed and finally let go. Kirci pulled her skirt up to her waist and Nancy grinned, delighted. She circled around her desk to get a closer look.

"That is precious!" Nancy said.

"Smooth as a baby's butt except for the little tweaking of her mound. Legs apart, girl," Kirci said, her foot worming its way between Shelby's feet.

Shelby stood, horrified, as Kirci leaned around her and with one hand pulled her labia apart to show Nancy her handiwork.

Shelby flushed as Nancy stared at her pussy. She looked ridiculous. Kirci had waxed all of the hair from her pussy but on her mound she had left a small, very short tuft of red hair in the shape of a perfect heart.

"Turn around, girl," Kirci said.

Shelby slowly did as she was told. Again Kirci lifted Shelby's skirt but this time she pulled her cheeks apart for Nancy's inspection.

Shelby moved her hands to cover her ass, groaning her displeasure and mortification, but it was useless because Nancy had already seen.

"Kirci, you do amazing work." Nancy said.

Kirci grinned. "Thank you. Like I said, bring her back in a week or so and then we'll wax her legs and armpits. And then she'll be good to go."

"Send us the bill, okay?"

"As always!" Kirci nodded before she left Nancy's office and closed the door.

Nancy turned back to Shelby. She'd pulled her skirt back down. "Come here," Nancy said.

Nancy returned to her office chair and motioned to Shelby to follow her around her desk. Shelby looked wary but did as she was told. "That's right. Get right in front of me. Now raise that skirt again."

Shelby groaned.

"Don't make me repeat myself," Nancy warned.

Shelby scowled but grabbed her skirt and angrily raised it.

"That heart is adorable. It'll tickle my nose when I eat you."

She looked up at Shelby who was flushing adorably.

"Speaking of," Nancy mumbled. She ran her fingers over the girl's newly-naked skin. It was so soft and so smooth. Kirci always put some amazing-smelling soothing oil on the skin she freshly waxed and Shelby's pussy smelled light and breezy - like an ocean breeze scent or something similar.

Nancy used her thumbs to part the girl's labia. Her clit jutted out and she looked scrumptious. There wasn't a stray hair anywhere, except for that heart that Nancy wanted to bury her nose into.

So she did.

"God!" Shelby gasped when Nancy took Shelby's sweet pink clit into her mouth and rolled her tongue around it.

"You taste absolutely wonderful," Nancy said. "So sweet but so sinful."

Shelby felt like her clit had been sucked into a vacuum. God! That mouth! Nancy fluttered her tongue around Shelby's hole and then ran it over and over her clit. Shelby had to grab onto the edge of Nancy's desk for purchase.

Shelby closed her eyes but they opened wide when Nancy's office door flew open.

"Yikes!" Shelby squeaked. "Fuck!"

There was a man around 70 years old standing in the doorway. When he saw what was going on his face broke into a big smile.

Shelby struggled to push Nancy away and she partly succeeded. But then the old man got a perfect peek at her pussy.

"Nancy?! Well! William would be rolling over in his grave if he saw this!" The man said with a wink. "You should have done something like this when William was still alive. He'd have loved it!"

Nancy smiled a little self consciously. "Phillip, hello. This is Shelby. She just started working for me today."

"I see that. What a pretty little thing! And a redhead to boot!" He turned towards Shelby. "Tell me, sweet thing, if Nancy doesn't treat you right, you let me know. I'm always looking for another side project!" He said with a chuckle.

Shelby took a couple steps farther away from the man. She didn't like his tone or the topic of conversation.

He looked at Nancy. "You know about Houston?" He asked.

Nancy nodded. "I'm on it."

"Or you're on her," Phillip chortled. "Just as long as it gets fixed before the end of business. But remember that all work and no play makes Nancy a boring bitch," he said in a terrible Jack Nicholson impersonation.

Nancy slightly cringed. "Okay, Phillip. Yes. It'll get taken care of."

He turned to leave. "Oh, and don't forget. Monday is Asshole Monday," he said with a wink.

Nancy nodded. "Yep. Got it."

Shelby's head was spinning as he walked out the door. "Wh-what?! Asshole Monday? What hell am I living in?!"

Nancy looked at her. "Yes. Well, every third Monday in each month is called Asshole Monday," Nancy said.

Shelby just looked at her in disbelief.

Nancy cleared her throat a little uncomfortably. "It's...um...well, basically, all the assistants get their bodies cleansed out that morning so all day that Monday is dedicated to anal play," Nancy said.

Shelby blinked. "You have to be fucking kidding me right now."

Nancy sighed. "No, I'm not."

"Well, I'm not doing that. You're not doing that to me!" Shelby said emphatically.

Nancy remembered Asshole Mondays in the past. She was never into them. It mostly was something her husband and Phillip and their playthings had engaged in, though she and her husband engaged in plenty of anal play themselves...they just didn't do it at the office.

But having seen Shelby and having now tasted Shelby, she...kind of got it now finally. She wanted the girl - every part of her. She wanted her lips and her breasts and her pussy...but she wanted her little asshole too. She wanted the entire girl. Every part.

But Nancy just shrugged. That would be a topic for discussion next Monday. Right now she was far too busy to argue such issues.

"Well, right now I need your help with a few things. It's a crazy Tuesday. I haven't even had time to introduce you to anybody. Did Kirci?"

Shelby shook her head.

"Okay. Well. If you could take these three boxes here and unpack the laptops in them and pack those laptops in the corner back into the boxes and get them sealed and ready to mail out, that would be great. Evidently Best Buy phishing emails are not suspicious enough, and three employees in California opened them. The resulting computer crashes were so spectacular that now I have to completely wipe them and start over and build them again from the ground up."

"Hum," Shelby said.

Nancy turned back to her work and Shelby just stood there for a few long seconds. Wait...they actually did work here? Shelby now had a task to do and she actually felt...somewhat useful.

As she worked, she caught Nancy ogling her from time to time but she tried to ignore it.

Shelby helped Nancy with other tasks - like fending off phone calls for a while so Nancy could work uninterrupted - until Nancy felt her stomach growl. Nancy checked her watch. "One thirty already? You hungry?"

Shelby was just then finishing taping up the last computer box. She set it aside. "Yeah. I am."

"Do you like Chinese food?" Nancy asked.

Shelby shrugged. "I could eat it."

"Good! What's your favorite?"

"General Tso's Chicken," she answered.

Nancy nodded. She lifted the receiver, pressed four buttons on her phone and waited. "Hi! Yes, this is Nancy Addington. I'm good, how about yourself? Great! Hey, can I get an order of General Tso's Chicken and Chicken Lo Mein? Yes. Two spring rolls. No, no soup. Okay, thank you very much," she said, hanging up the phone. "It'll be here in about twenty minutes."

Shelby watched Nancy hang up. "Where is all this food coming from?" Shelby asked, curious.

Nancy grinned. "Well, once you get your tour you'll see. But we have a cafeteria on site with chefs that are here around the clock except for weekends. They'll make you almost whatever you want. Chef Dave used to own a five star restaurant in New York City before working for us. He transferred here from our New York office."

"Aha," Shelby said. That explained the instant surf and turf, she thought. "But who would move from huge New York City to tiny Stationville, Indiana?"

Nancy shrugged. "He wanted a change, I guess. It's not so unusual."

There was a knock to Nancy's door and then it opened.

"Nancy!"

Nancy stood, her attitude suddenly becoming wary. "Hi, Lillianna."

Lillianna sauntered into Nancy's office. "Well, Nancy, who's this precious little thing? Aren't you going to introduce me?"

Nancy cleared her throat. "Yes, well. Shelby, this is Lillianna, our CIO and my boss. Lillianna, this is my new personal assistant, Shelby."

"Shelby," Lillianna said, looking Shelby up and down over the top of her purple readers that were perched on the end of her nose. "What a sweet treat you are! It's nice to finally meet you."

"Thanks..." Shelby said. She took Lillianna's offered hand and Lillianna held the handshake a bit too long.

"Are you getting along here okay?" Lillianna asked.

Shelby shrugged.

"Let me look at you," Lillianna said. "Come here."

Shelby shot Nancy a tentative look. Nancy hesitated, then nodded.

Shelby shyly walked up to Lillianna. The older woman took both of Shelby's hands and pulled her arms out slightly to the sides. "Yes, very nice. Shapely legs, trim waist, cute boobs..." Lillianna ran her hands down the front of Shelby's body from her collar bones down her breasts and then she rested her hands on the girl's waist. Shelby didn't move but she looked very uncomfortable and her cheeks were turning pink. "Mmmm, turn around for me."

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers
12