Company Policy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelby did and then suddenly Lillianna had lifted her skirt up over the curve of her ass.

Shelby gasped, and her hands flew back to pull her skirt back down.

But Lillianna slapped her hands away. "No. Haven't you been told? You don't do that. You stand there as still as can be while I look."

Shelby let out an unhappy moan but she obeyed.

Lillianna ran her hands over the globes of the girl's ass, squeezing, and parting the flesh. "So soft. And such a tiny pink asshole!"

"Okay, Lillianna. That's enough," Nancy said. Her words were measured and even, but it was evident she was speaking through clenched teeth.

Lillianna smacked Shelby's ass hard and Shelby yelped.

"Well, as long as you've got everything under control. Let me know if you need anything." Lillianna put her hand on the door, then turned back around. "Is Houston under control? Houston, we definitely have a problem today!" Lillianna joked.

Nancy chuckled but it was evident she didn't really think it was funny. "I'm working on it," Nancy said.

Lillianna nodded to Nancy. Then she turned to Shelby. "Well, It was very nice meeting you, Shelby," Lillianna said. "I hope to be seeing a lot more of you here," she added with a little smile and a wave. And then she was out the door.

Shelby got the feeling Lillianna was talking about seeing more parts of her body, not herself in general.

Nancy sighed as the door clicked shut.

"I don't like her," Shelby muttered.

"Sometimes I don't either," Nancy said.

Another knock on the door a few minutes later made Shelby's stomach knot, but resulted in a cafeteria worker delivering several Chinese food carry out boxes.

"After lunch we'll give you the official tour," Nancy said.

Shelby pulled an extra chair up to Nancy's desk when she urged her to, and they ate with sporks in mostly silence until Nancy spoke.

"You know, we can talk. We don't have to just sit here eating in silence," she said. "How's your food?" She asked.

"It's really good," Shelby said.

Nancy nodded. "The benefits of an on-site chef," she said. "Are you sore?" Nancy suddenly asked.

Shelby went still. "Sore? No. Why?"

Nancy waved her spork around Shelby's lap. "You know. The waxing. Did it hurt?"

Shelby flushed a bit. She'd had experience with this kind of thing before. "Um...I have an epilator at home. It actually hurts more because it pulls out less hair all at once. Waxing takes a bunch of hair off at the same time. I mean it doesn't feel good, but it wasn't bad."

Nancy nodded. "I've never had it done. Maybe I'll make an appointment for myself."

Shelby shrugged. "It's the dichotomy that's so weird," she offered, after a couple of silent seconds.

"How so?" Nancy asked.

"Well," Shelby said, "the wax is warm when it goes on and it feels wonderful on your skin. Of course the next step is rrrrrriiiiiiiippp," Shelby chuckled. "It's a back and forth between awesome heat and sharp pain. But it's not bad. No."

Nancy nodded. She picked up her phone and dialed from a phone list taped to her wall. "Kirci? Hi, there. This is Nancy Addington. I'm great, how about yourself? Good! Oh, no, there's nothing wrong. Hey, I'd like to make an appointment for myself. Yes, a Brazilian and a leg and armpit wax. Well okay, eyebrows too," Nancy grinned at Shelby. "Friday at two? That works for me!"

Nancy hung up and finished her Chinese food that looked like long brown worms wriggling around chicken meat.

Shelby wiped her mouth and stretched. "That was really good," she said again.

Nancy disposed of their food containers and she stood. "Now. How about that tour?"

~To Be Continued~

12