Company Policy Pt. 05

Story Info
Shelby's office tour continues.
5.3k words
4.48
7.9k
6
0

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

"So, investing money is what we do here," Nancy said as they walked out of her office door. "Taking people's money that they entrust to us, investing in the stock market, for example, and growing their money. That's what we do."

Shelby stopped in her tracks when she really looked around. My God. Kirci had brought her back through the front doors and Nancy's office had been pretty much right there at the entrance. But turning the other direction toward the office proper was a totally different experience.

First of all, there were many other people dressed just like she was - white, thigh length wrap dress and white ballet flats. She even saw men who were dressed similarly - white warm-up pants with snaps up the sides of the legs and zippered white t-shirts. Weird. Was that all for easy access to the men's bodies too?

But it was what they were doing that made her wish she had on blinders.

One male in white was getting a blow job from a girl in a white wrap dress on her knees on the floor - while two men and two women in business casual attire stood in a semicircle around them and watched. Some of those watching were even sipping coffee.

Nancy chuckled. "Actually, Let's go the other way and meet the front desk assistant and then we'll go from there.

Shelby followed close behind Nancy and she led the younger girl to a massive mahogany reception desk just on the inside of the main office front doors. Shelby saw the back of a head with long, platinum blonde hair. She was on her office phone.

The reception desk was curved into a U shape and had a transaction counter that was above the desk's computer station. The transaction counter came up to Shelby's shoulders. A plastic see-through business card display sat there as well as a glass bowl of individually wrapped Lifesavers and...condoms.

"Yeah, but I think I need the larger size," the receptionist said, pausing. "Why? What do you mean, why? Because my ass nearly hangs out of these, that's why!"

Shelby and Nancy stood at the front desk while the girl chewed her gum and finished her phone conversation. "Yeah, let me try on the bigger size. It'll be fine! Yeah. Okay. Bye."

She grinned at Nancy and Shelby as she hung up the phone. "Old man Addington won't get me a longer skirt. My ass about hangs out of this size, don't you guys think?" She asked. She stood and showed Nancy and Shelby her ass. True to her word, her skirt rode a little higher than Shelby's. It ended just under the curve of her cheeks. "Residual baby weight, I guess. Or maybe they all shrunk at the dry cleaners," she mused, tugging her wrap dress down in the back.

"It doesn't look bad," Nancy said. "But a bigger size might work better for you."

The girl rolled her eyes. "I mean, all he has to do is lift it. It's not like I'm asking to wear pants or anything," she grinned, still chomping her gum. "So, what can I do for you two?"

"Joelle, this is my new assistant Shelby. Shelby, this is our front desk receptionist, Joelle."

"Very nice to meet you!" Joelle said, standing and sticking her hand out. Shelby shook it. "Welcome! Nancy let me know you were coming. I've been so excited! Hey, how old are you?" She asked.

Shelby blinked, surprised. "Eighteen."

"I'm twenty-one! Wow, isn't that amazing?! That's so close! We can be friends, I think!"

"Um, okay," Shelby chuckled. Joelle was super friendly, and Shelby liked Joelle immediately.

"What's this about your dress being too short?" said an old man from a few feet away. He was wearing an immaculate grey suit and was shuffling up to Joelle's desk.

"Mister Addington, look at my ass!" She said, turning around. "Look at Shelby's ass," she pointed. "Look how much longer her skirt is than mine. And my dresses all look short now like this one!"

Phillip Addington chuckled. "Girl, short skirts are not a problem around here. Why would you think they are?"

She scowled. "I don't want to wear a micro mini skirt. Nobody else does."

To Shelby's horror, Phillip walked around Joelle and calmly slid his hands inside her wrap dress. He gently squeezed her rather large boobs. "Let's talk about this later. I haven't had my face between your legs in the last couple hours. Hop up here," he said, patting the transaction counter.

Joelle laughed but took down the bowl of Lifesavers and condoms and the business card display and sat them on her desk next to her keyboard. She stepped onto her desk and sat on the transaction counter. Seconds later she was on her back with her legs spread, and Shelby tried to look away.

"I love this desk," Phillip said, as he went in for a taste of Joelle's bare pussy. "I don't have to bend over and hurt my back when I eat her out," he said with a chuckle.

Nancy smiled. "Well, that's Joelle. And again, since you've already met him once before, is Phillip Addington, my brother-in-law and current CEO."

"Little lady," Phillip nodded towards Shelby, licking at Joelle like she was a prized lollipop.

One hand held Joelle's pussy open and the other one reached out to Shelby to shake. Shelby shook it but couldn't hide the distaste and embarrassment on her face.

"Let's go meet some others," Nancy said.

As they walked away from reception, Shelby frowned.

"What's wrong?" Nancy asked.

Shelby stopped walking and stared at her boss. "Are you kidding me right now?!" she said. "He just...I mean, she was just...right there! In front of everybody!" Shelby said, her arms flinging around.

"Yeah?" Nancy said.

"Well," Shelby spluttered, "somebody needs to acknowledge that this is not normal! Some people need to have a little shame!"

Nancy grinned at her. "You're kind of uptight, aren't you?"

"What?!" Shelby said. "I mean I don't want to show my...body off like that! It's embarrassing! It's humiliating! I can't imagine Joelle goes home and feels okay about that!"

"Well," Nancy said. "She lives on the fourth floor in one of Phillip's apartments. Sometimes Phillip's wife even comes by and joins in with them."

"Jesus Christ," Shelby muttered. "This place is a fucking banana factory."

"A what?!" Nancy laughed out loud.

"It's bananas. Surely I'm not the crazy one here!"

They came to a closed office door that said COO on it. Nancy knocked on it. "Come in," a shaky male voice said.

"Jim!" Nancy said. "I want you to meet somebody."

The women entered the office and Shelby immediately closed her eyes and groaned. Jim was a middle aged man with glasses, dark curly hair, and a big receding hairline. He reminded Shelby of George from Seinfeld. He was leaning back with his ass against the edge of his big wooden desk. In front of him on the floor kneeling amongst his brown tasseled loafers, was a young man in white. It was obvious they had interrupted a blow job in progress.

"Jim Bagley," this is Shelby, my new assistant, "Nancy said.

"Jim, you're going soft on me," the young man said, giving the older man a hard slap to his thigh.

"I-I'm sorry," Jim said, looking flustered.

The young man sighed greatly and stood. He turned and looked at the women and started walking towards them. The young man had expertly styled brown hair with chunky blonde highlights. He smirked and his blue eyes flashed wickedly.

"Wait! Don't leave!" Jim cried out from the desk.

"He loves this," the young man whispered to the women with a wink. "Jim, I have to go," he said much louder while still looking at the women. "I don't suck soft men. It's insulting."

"Wait! No look, it's getting hard again!" Jim said frantically. Shelby watched Jim shake his big soft cock but it didn't look all that hard to Shelby.

"Mmmm, maybe I'll play with this new girl with Nancy's permission," he said to Jim, as he ran the back of his fingers down Shelby's cheek. She jerked back at his unfamiliar touch but he shushed her by putting a finger over his lips. "I don't like girls," he whispered, shaking his head. "I'm Clay. Nice to meet you, Shelby," he added softly. "You bore me, Jim," he shot behind him. "I'll see you later. Maybe."

And the young man walked around the women and out of Jim's office.

"Nancy!" Jim wailed. "What did you do that for?!" He frantically tried to put his cock away.

Nancy chuckled. "Did I interrupt something?"

Jim ran around the women and out of his own office. "Clay!" they heard him shouting. "Wait!"

"Well...that took the banana cake," Shelby said.

Nancy chuckled. "Gay, straight, bi, issues of control...we have all sorts of relationships going on here," Nancy said.

"Non-consensual..." Shelby added, muttering.

Nancy chose to ignore that remark. "Wait, you're not homophobic, are you?"

"What?! Hell no!" Shelby said, shaking her head emphatically. "I'm just not into girls. Specifically," she said. "Or into having sex with a gay man either, though I'd never thought about that before until it was just brought up," she said, rolling her eyes.

Nancy shrugged. "Well, we do it all here at Addington Investments."

"Yeah. I've noticed," Shelby groaned.

Nancy checked her watch. "Well, that was our Chief Operating Officer. "You've met our Chief Information Officer, Lillianna. Sharon, our Chief Financial Officer is on a six month sabbatical. There's probably no need for you to meet Human Resources or Marketing right now since you won't be dealing with them much. And all of our investment advisors and their heads work off site or in other offices. How about I show you the rest of the building?"

"Whatever."

They started walking. "Ok, well, we have a 24 hour cafeteria with round-the-clock chefs, as I've said. Anything you want to eat at any time during the week, just dial 4444 from any office phone and it puts you in contact with the people in the cafeteria. They have select, ready made meals if you'd like. Their baked ziti is wonderful as is their chicken teriyaki. They also have hamburgers and hot dogs."

They walked through the double doors into the cafeteria. And it smelled wonderful, Shelby thought. She hesitantly glanced around. Cafeteria workers in white smocks with "Addington Investments" and the company's logo embroidered over their left breasts mingled with other individuals wearing assistant white as well as those wearing business casual. A man in white was screwing a businesswoman in one of the booths, but thank God people were mostly eating rather than having sex, Shelby thought. She was also probably sure that that could turn on a dime.

The entire cafeteria's eating area was sunken three steps lower than the outer edges where the food was being served. Warm wooden floors covered the eating space, and the wide chairs and sunken booths were all done in varying shades of blue geometric shapes. The center of the cafeteria's eating area boasted a huge light fixture that also doubled as an art piece. Several huge frosted white globes hung from pewter rods that attached to the high ceiling. The rods were of varying lengths and the globes were all different sizes and shapes. It was a striking piece, indeed. "Wow," Shelby said, glancing up.

"Hum," Nancy agreed. "We have the ala cart line with the hamburgers and hotdogs and different sandwiches like I was telling you about. Then we have the Chinese food line, and a pizza line. Their garlic bread is really good. Oh, and you can go up to the counter over there and place your own order if there's something you'd rather have special made."

"I don't see any cash registers," Shelby said.

Nancy shook her head. "And you won't. Everything here is free to employees."

"Oh!" Shelby said.

Nancy grinned.

"Now, from the office, floors one and four have elevators that directly connect to the two. You have to be brought to the outside elevators to get up to floors two and three," Nancy said as they left the cafeteria. "Or use a key in the office elevators which you won't have. Floor four is only accessible by key from the outside elevators - or except for when Xavier the security guard buzzed you up like when you came in for your interview."

Shelby frowned, because her interview and later "exam" was something she'd like to forget.

"Have you been in this building before?" Nancy asked.

"No," Shelby said.

Nancy nodded. "Right now there's a Japanese steakhouse, a formalwear shop, a shoe store, and a sporting goods store that replaced the video rental store several years back all on the second floor. On the third floor is Skön the spa - oh, they also do hair there too - a seafood restaurant, a coffee and donut cafe, and a small grocery store that sells essentials."

Shelby's eyes widened. "Wow. I didn't know all that was here in Stationville," Shelby said.

"Yes. But what I really have to show you is the basement," Nancy said, her eyes twinkling.

Shelby stopped walking. "Wait, what? There's a basement?"

Nancy nodded with a grin. "Follow me."

They took the elevators down one floor, and before the doors opened Shelby's nose wrinkled. "What's that smell?"

Nancy smiled. "Chlorine."

The elevator door opened and Shelby took a step out. "Holy fuck," she said.

The word "basement" did not do justice to what she was looking at. Shelby went down four more steps and took a look around.

It was one of the largest indoor pool complexes that Shelby had ever seen. There was a 0 foot wading entrance area where the water could lap around your toes. It deepened down into a square, 1 foot deep area for little tots to enjoy the water. Then there was a long, 4 foot deep Olympic-length area with several lines painted on the bottom for 5 lap swimmers. There was a swimming class with little preschoolers going on in there. Then the water deepened again until it reached a large squared, roped off area. The water changed color from light blue to cobalt and Shelby knew she was looking into the 12 foot deep end. Just like at the city pool, there was a high and a low dive.

Shelby breathed deeply, looking around. "Nancy, this is really something."

Nancy chuckled. "There's a hot tub over in that corner, and of course you could just relax on a chaise lounge and read a book."

Shelby shook her head. "Wait. There are little kids in here?!" she whispered, horrified. Indeed, there were 7 kids in the water with an instructor.

"Yes. Swimming lessons are offered to all ages."

"But what about how everybody's having sex with everybody else around here!" she whispered.

"Oh, Nancy said, shaking her head. "There's a strict no sex rule in the pool area," she said. "This is a family zone and that's off limits. You can be fired immediately for doing any of that in here."

"So these people here now are..."

Nancy shrugged. "Spouses and kids of employees, probably. The pool is open from 8 am when swimming lessons start until midnight every day. And there's always lifeguards on duty," she added.

"Wonder why Leena didn't ever mention this," Shelby murmured.

"Leena?"

"One of my friends. She's a lifeguard at the city pool."

Nancy shrugged. "Probably doesn't know about it. We hire through a staffing company, so they're not local teenagers."

"Can we...or I...come back later to swim?"

Nancy smiled. "Sure. How about after dinner? I think you've got a suit in your armoire upstairs."

"No...I've got a suit at home," Shelby said carefully.

Nancy looked uncomfortable. "You won't be going home, Shelby."

Shelby scowled. "Are you kidding me right now?" She asked.

But Nancy shook her head. "No. No, I'm not."

Shelby huffed, "You know, I may be poor, but I've got a stepdad who loves me and a stepbrother...well, he's my stepbrother. Anyway, I've not been home for over 24 hours. Don't you think they're looking for me?"

Nancy paused a second and then shook her head.

Shelby's head snapped back. "What? Why not?"

Nancy paused. "A courier ran a letter out to your stepfather yesterday after we hired you."

Shelby gritted her teeth. "Really? And what did the letter say?"

"That you've accepted an apprentice position at Addington Investments. That your housing and needs would be provided for."

Shelby spluttered. "But that's bonkers! That doesn't even make sense!"

Nancy shrugged.

"For how long?"

"For how long what?"

"For how long is this fake apprenticeship supposed to last?"

"The letter gave no end date."

Shelby froze, her face hardening. "No end date?"

Nancy shook her head.

"You think you can keep me here?"

Nancy nodded.

"You think you can get away with this?"

Nancy waited a beat and nodded again. "We always have."

Shelby exploded. "We'll sue you! My stepdad won't stand for this! What happens when he calls and I'm never put on the phone? That's not like me to just go silent!"

Nancy looked at her sympathetically. "I understand your concerns. But there's nothing much he can do. You're an adult. Adults disappear all the time."

"Dis-disappear?! He can damn well sue you, and he will!"

Nancy's look did not change. "Shelby. The Addington company has resources that your family just does not have."

"Like what?!"

"Does your stepfather have a team of lawyers? Because we do. It'll take many months to even get a court date because we can and will drag it out. And if you do go to court, do you think we don't have judges on our dark payrolls?"

Shelby blinked, then she sank down slowly on a chaise lounge. "You said 'many months'." She looked up at Nancy. "How long do you plan to keep me here?"

Nancy crossed her arms defensively. But she didn't answer.

"You don't ever answer me on questions like this. You basically kidnapped me. Don't you know this? Kidnapping? Sexual slavery? Does any of this even concern you? You can't buy your way out of this shit forever," she said. A tear escaped down her face, but she looked determined nonetheless. "I will get away from you. You will not keep me here forever. I have a life you're keeping me from. Friends. Family. I can't live for months kept in this building."

Nancy just looked at her.

Shelby stood back up. "I will fight you. I'm not letting you get away with this!" She said loudly.

Nancy's look hardened. "It's about time we go. You're making a scene."

"Oh." Shelby said. "Heaven forbid we make a scene!" She screamed. Her voice echoed loudly off the concrete cinder block walls. Eight heads in the water turned their way.

The women stared at each other for a few seconds. Shelby brushed a tear off of her cheek.

"You're up to your eyeballs in work today. Me? I'm taking the rest of the day off," Shelby said quietly.

"But-" Nancy said.

Shelby took a step forward, getting in Nancy's face as much as she could. "I said I'm taking the rest of the day off. What are you gonna do about it? You can't make me work," she said. "I'm entitled to a little time to myself to accept this shit sandwich that you've put me in."

When Nancy didn't respond, Shelby stalked back to the elevators.

"You need me to unlock the apartment," Nancy said.

"Then follow me, bitch," Shelby muttered.

The elevator arrived. All Nancy really could do was follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shelby sank down in the hot water. She had watched TV all afternoon but she had decided not to go swimming that evening. Instead, she had run herself a hot bubble bath.

Oh, and she'd discovered Nancy's stash of moscato.

"Alexa? What's the best way to commit a murder?" She said with a laugh. Ever since she'd discovered the Alexa speaker in the bathroom that afternoon she'd been asking it questions, amusing herself.

"Alexa, how much blood is in the human body?"

"Alexa, how many years in prison would you get for smothering someone in their sleep?"

"Alexa, what method of execution does Indiana use for prisoners on death row?"

She cackled at all the answers.

Then the door to the bathroom slowly opened. "Shit," Shelby muttered, her head slowly sinking under the water.

"Shelby, have you eaten dinner yet?" It was six thirty and Nancy was finally at a stopping point. She'd managed to get Houston back online but now New York was giving her fits. Their office now could not collectively open any Microsoft Office products. No Word or Excel or Access. It was not a good day. She'd be working until long into the night probably.

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers
12