Company Policy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shelby?"

Shelby's head rose slowly out of the water. Bubbles covered her face and head. "No. I haven't."

Nancy spied the empty bottle. "Shelby, you're eighteen. You shouldn't be drinking!" Nancy picked up the empty bottle off the wet bathroom floor before it fell over and broke and Shelby cut her feet on the shards.

"Yeah?" Shelby said, brushing soap bubbles out of her eyes. "Well, maybe it shouldn't be here. If you 'own' me, what's yours is mine too then, right? I figured underage drinking wouldn't be a big deal given all the other laws being broken around here."

Nancy frowned.

"I'm getting out," Shelby announced. Nancy watched a naked Shelby stand up in the slippery tub. She tried to step over the edge but nearly fell in the process. Nancy had to grab her wet arm to steady her.

"Watch it, love," Nancy said.

"I got it," Shelby said testily, jerking her slippery arm away. The motion threw her off balance again and she leaned forward, falling out of the tub entirely and onto the damp bath mat. "Owww!" She said, rubbing her elbow.

Nancy spun around and placed the empty wine bottle on the bathroom counter. "Here. Let me help you."

"I got it!" Shelby insisted. But she didn't move. She remained a soggy lump on the floor.

Nancy sighed. She grabbed a clean towel and knelt. She began to dry Shelby's body and to squeeze the water out of her hair.

"I don't understand," Shelby said.

"What?" Nancy asked.

"Why me? Why did you take me?"

Nancy smiled at her as she wrapped the towel around her shoulders. "Just look at you. You're beautiful. I had never even been attracted to a girl before. But you just blew me away."

Shelby scoffed, still very much tipsy. "Phhhht. I'm hardly beautiful."

Nancy ran her hand down one side of Shelby's face. "Yes. Yes you are. I saw that red hair and your green eyes and your body - it seriously was like a punch to my gut. You were like a...like a supermodel in a world of gnomes," Nancy chuckled.

Shelby got on her hands and knees and hung on to the side of the tub. She attempted to stand.

Nancy helped her up. Her towel fell from her shoulders.

"I'm nothing special," Shelby said.

But Nancy shook her head. "Yes, you are. And look at you now. Naked. Your skin flushed from the hot bath water. Your little nipples that are half hard. I just want to put my mouth all over you."

Shelby covered her breasts with her hands. "Don't look. They're too small."

Nancy smiled. "They're perfect. Do you know how much I want to kiss you right now?"

"Nobody wants to kiss me. I've only ever had one boyfriend. And he broke up with me for no reason," she said.

Nancy smoothed down an errant lock of Shelby's hair. "Jace?"

Shelby nodded. "How did you know about him?"

Nancy shrugged. "You talked in your sleep."

"Oh."

"Well, that Jace kid?" Nancy said.

"Yeah?"

"He was an idiot. A total idiot. He's probably kicking himself now for letting you go."

"Nah. He harassed me and my friends at the pool the other day."

"See? He's mad at himself. But..."

"But what?"

Nancy took Shelby's face gently in both of her hands. "I'd never ever let you go like that. Never."

Shelby blinked. "Never?"

Nancy shook her head. "Never."

Shelby didn't move backwards when Nancy leaned in. So Nancy leaned in fully and pressed her lips softly to Shelby's.

Nancy broke the gentle kiss and Shelby still hadn't moved. So she kissed her again a little harder. Shelby felt Nancy's tongue press at the entrance of her sealed mouth so due to the moscato, she opened for the older woman.

Their tongues met and it was like fireworks exploded in the bathroom. Nancy was lost. So lost. This girl. She was absolutely everything.

Nancy put her hands over Shelby's that still cradled her breasts. Their fingers intertwined and Nancy moved the girl's arms down to her sides.

"Come with me," Nancy said huskily.

She walked backwards out of the bathroom and because they were still holding hands, Shelby followed her. Shelby climbed onto the bed and collapsed onto her stomach. Nancy watched her naked form as she herself quickly undressed down to only her panties, leaving her clothing in a pile on the floor.

Nancy climbed onto the girl, settling her ass onto the back of the girl's thighs. She slid her hands under the girl's chest and palmed her breasts. Shelby groaned. Nancy licked a stripe up the middle of the back of Shelby's neck into her hairline. She tasted so good and so clean.

"Fuck," Shelby muttered and she trembled greatly.

"Do you always taste like strawberries?" Nancy whispered. She gently kneaded and pinched Shelby's nipples until they hardened in her palms. "Roll over," Nancy said.

"You're sitting on me. Besides, I don't want to."

Nancy climbed off of Shelby. "Come on," she said, giving the girl a playful slap on her bottom, "roll over."

Shelby eventually did, and Nancy immediately took a nipple into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue. Shelby's eyes were hazy as she watched, and Nancy watched her closely, gauging the girl's body language, judging her arousal.

Nancy licked her way over to the other nipple, giving it the same treatment, swiping her tongue back and forth over the stiff peak.

She licked down the center of the girl's flat stomach, pausing to lick up a tiny bit of residual bath water that had pooled in her navel. Shelby's breaths were coming a bit harder and a little faster.

Nancy didn't stop. She kissed down the girl's lower stomach until she was face to face with her red heart. Nancy placed a kiss over that and rubbed her nose back and forth over it.

Nancy quickly rose up for another deep kiss which Shelby gave her willingly. Back down at Shelby's mound, Nancy lingered, running her fingertips over and over the naked skin, tracing the heart.

"It's time, love. Spread your legs for me," Nancy whispered.

"I think I might be drunk," Shelby said.

"You might be. A whole bottle of wine for a girl your size? Probably."

"I feel like the room's spinning when I move my head."

"Open your legs for me. Let me make you feel good," Nancy urged.

Shelby whimpered unhappily but did as was asked of her, spreading them just slightly apart. Nancy took the girls knees and pushed them open much wider. Nancy wrapped her arms around the girl's thighs and settled onto her breasts onto the bed.

Shelby's pussy was pink and shiny and open. Nancy used her nose to nudge her little lips farther apart and she could almost see the girl's wetness.

"What do you like?" Nancy asked.

"What?" Shelby asked quizzically.

"What do you like? Stabbing tongue, flat tongue, fluttering tongue, fingers...what do you like?"

Shelby waited a beat. "Suck me just like you did before," she finally said.

"Gladly," Nancy said. She took the girl's sweet clit into her mouth and sucked.

Shelby cried out, her hips coming off the bed. Nancy followed her movement and did not let her go.

Shelby let her hips rise and fall as Nancy sucked, her tongue coming out to tease Shelby's little hole.

Nancy sucked and licked the girl for a long, long time until they both were glistening with sweat. Eventually Shelby had stopped moving her hips. She sighed.

"What's wrong?" Nancy asked.

"It's not enough," Shelby muttered.

Nancy nodded. "What do I need to do?"

Shelby sighed. "I need to be rubbed. But only I can do it. It's too complicated to explain."

Nancy looked a little confused but then she brightened. "Show me."

"What?"

"Show me. Show me what you like," she added.

Shelby shook her head. "It's boring."

Nancy laughed out loud but the girl didn't. She was serious. "Shelby," Nancy said, shaking her head, "It is absolutely not boring. No way. I want to learn you."

Shelby looked unconvinced.

"I want to see you come. So show me how you do it." Nancy sat back on her heels watching the girl.

Shelby blinked and then started to talk. "I just use my fingers. And I've only used spit in the past because I didn't ever have any lube."

"Do you want some lube?" Nancy asked.

"Don't know. I can try it. See if it works."

"Do you want the arousal lube or plain lube?"

Shelby thought. "Let's start with plain," she said.

Nancy hopped off the bed and came back with the couch cushion lube.

She gave it to Shelby and the girl drizzled a tiny amount on the middle of her chest. She dipped a couple fingers into it and spread her legs even wider. Nancy settled in to watch.

Shelby started by rubbing the side of her clit. Her fingers moved quite fast - faster than Nancy would have thought the girl would have even liked. Her fingers looked almost blurred, they were moving so quickly. Shelby closed her eyes as she rubbed herself.

"Can I touch you while you touch yourself?"

Shelby opened her eyes and her fingers slowed. She nodded once.

Nancy reached up and ran soft fingertips over the girls nipples that had flattened. They immediately firmed and pointed and the girl shuddered.

"Touch yourself, Shelby. Do what feels best to you. Show me," Nancy whispered.

Shelby bit her bottom lip as she worked. Her legs started to jerk and her toes wriggled. Her breath hitched again and she now panted.

"I want to see you, baby. Show me."

"F-finger me," Shelby breathed. Her fingers moved at lightning speed as Nancy slid two fingers deep inside the girl. She slowly pumped them in and out. She almost thought she could feel the girl flutter on the inside.

Finally Shelby was ready. "I'm gonna come," she abruptly whispered.

"Do it," Nancy breathed. She held her fingers still inside Shelby just as the girl exploded.

She cried out rather softly as her pussy started to clamp around Nancy's fingers. Shelby mewed with every clench of her pussy walls. Her body jerked, her legs shook, and her face twisted into the most beautiful look of agony and ecstasy that Nancy had ever seen in her life.

Nancy watched, fascinated, as Shelby's orgasm subsided. The girl's eyes fluttered open and a flush spread across her face and neck.

"That was absolutely amazing," Nancy said in awe. "You...I mean, your face...your body...my God."

She leaned in and deeply kissed the girl. "That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," Nancy said, caressing the shell of Shelby's ear.

Shelby blew out a puff of air. "It...it was?"

Nancy nodded, her forehead landing on the girl's. "I want to see you do that again," she said.

"You do?" Shelby said.

Nancy nodded. "Always."

~To Be Continued~

12