Company Policy Pt. 06

Story Info
Shelby and Lillianna Clash.
4.7k words
4.47
5.3k
5

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
243 Followers

~Part Six~

Shelby woke up. It was pitch dark in the bedroom but her hand was between her own legs. She felt horny. So fucking horny. Nancy must have been in the bathroom because she came back to bed and settled in behind Shelby.

"You awake?" Nancy muttered.

"Yeah," Shelby said. She rocked her hips into her hand. It felt good.

"Sorry if I woke you," Nancy breathed against the back of her neck.

"It's okay. I'm just super horny."

The room grew silent. Shelby and Nancy both couldn't believe she'd said it.

"I mean, I drank a lot of wine," Shelby said, but Nancy chuckled.

"Mmmmm, horny, huh?"

Shelby sighed. "Yeah."

"Mmmm, well don't waste any more time. Make yourself come," Nancy said.

"Again?" Shelby squeaked.

"Absolutely. Can you do it lying down like you are now?" Nancy asked.

"I...I think so." Shelby was half on her side and half on her stomach, but both hands had ready access to her pussy.

Nancy stayed behind her. Shelby had fallen asleep naked so Nancy easily slid her hand down Shelby's ass and between the girl's thighs from behind.

"Ungh!" Shelby groaned when she felt Nancy's fingers. "Fuck!"

"You're still wet," Nancy murmured, her fingers moving up from her slick hole to lightly rub the girl's clit.

"Can you...can you put your fingers inside me?" Shelby asked.

"Say: 'Nancy, fuck me with your fingers'," Nancy said.

Shelby shook her head. "I can't say that!"

Nancy chuckled. "I like your way better anyway. Okay," she said, two fingers effortlessly sliding into Shelby's dark heat. "Fuck that pussy. Let me feel you come."

Shelby buried her face in her pillow and started stroking her clit. She got faster and faster, the motion of her arm she was lying on shaking the bed.

"Such a wet little pussy. Feel my fingers?"

Shelby nodded, because indeed she did. Those wicked fingers of Nancy's stuffed into her tight little hole. Back and forth. Back and forth they went, going in and out.

"I'm going to keep these fingers inside of you all night long," she said. "And you'll love it. Do you know why?"

Shelby grunted.

"Because you do love it. You love my fingers in this wet pussy. It weeps for me."

Suddenly and without warning Shelby came. She squealed into her pillow, biting down on it hard.

"Yes, come! That's right. Come around my fingers, baby. Mmmmm you're so sexy and you're so amazing. You're still throbbing. God, I can feel you!"

Shelby was gasping for air and her hips were rocking mightily. When she stopped shaking, Nancy brushed Shelby's hair off her neck and she bit it gently.

"Oh!" Shelby gasped, and her pussy throbbed yet again. "Oooh," she breathed.

Nancy licked the spot she had just bitten. Shelby shuddered.

"Baby, you're amazing," Nancy finally said. "To get to feel you come like that is just so beautiful."

Shelby sighed, her body relaxing into the bedding.

But Nancy didn't move. Her fingers were still buried in the girl when she awoke hours later. Her fingers were even pruney when she removed them because of Shelby's wetness.

Nancy chuckled. She'd never seen anything like that before.

She slipped from the bed and her fingers went straight to her mouth. Did the girl honestly not know how delicious she was? How could she not know? Had her ex boyfriend been even half as much interested in her as Nancy was they'd still be together, no doubt. It wouldn't have made Nancy not want to hire the girl, of course, but she wouldn't be so sexually green and not as sweet as she was right now.

Nancy went into the bathroom. She grabbed her cordless rechargeable magic wand from the drawer where she also kept her curling iron. She then sat down with her back against the cold tub. She would have masturbated to orgasm last night herself but wanted a vibrator to do it and the noise would have disturbed Shelby.

Nancy bent her knees and spread her legs apart. She pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and felt the delicious vibrations on her own skin. The magic wand was almost too strong for her on its lowest setting. She came in two minutes flat, and felt like she was sliding into home base with a jetpack on.

"What if I used this on Shelby? Surely I could make her come with this?" Nancy mused. That was something to think about. She loved watching the shy girl bring herself to orgasm. But she also had fantasies of making her come herself. Yes...little pissed off Shelby, tied down to their bed, legs held open, being forced to come over and over, her wet pussy very much giving her arousal away.

Nancy could see that happening very clearly.

She also knew that Shelby was so accommodating tonight because of the moscato. Her guard was let down and her inhibitions were let loose. She had been glorious. But Nancy wasn't fool enough to think she'd be that way the next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Wednesday morning.

Nancy was just about to step into the shower when there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Yes?"

"I have to pee," Shelby said. "And my head is killing me."

"Come in," Nancy said. "You probably drank too much wine. There's ibuprofen in the medicine cabinet."

Shelby came in hiding her nipples and pussy with her forearm and hand, and she made a b-line for the toilet.

"I was thinking you might be able to work on the toner Excel document I started a few weeks ago. I got busy with other things and didn't get it finished," Nancy said loudly above the shower spray. She was still waiting for the water to warm.

Luckily the toilet was not close to the shower so Shelby had a modicum of privacy because Nancy couldn't see her. Shelby finished, wiped, and flushed.

Shelby had been questioning the night before ever since she woke up. She'd laid in bed thinking about it until she had to go to the bathroom so bad she couldn't stand it anymore.

Overall, she felt embarrassed. Luckily Nancy wasn't talking about last night. Shelby had acted like a...a slut? She couldn't explain why she'd done what she'd done willingly with Nancy in the bed. "Ok," she shrugged, snapping back to the present. "I know Excel pretty good."

"The inventory is a mess. It needs to be organized. People run out of toner then have to use other printers or copiers until I can figure out what they need and get it ordered. Then they have to wait for it to come in. I know current procedure pisses people off but I have just not had the time to invest into getting the document done. Maybe I can put you in charge of that. Would that be something you could just take over?"

Shelby shrugged. "I think so." Shelby still was hiding her body when she waddled over to the sink. Nancy was still standing outside the shower, naked, waiting for the water to warm. Trying to be sneaky but failing, Shelby looked Nancy slowly up and down with just her eyes.

Nancy looked at her and noticed her looking. "What?" she finally asked.

Shelby's eyes snapped up to meet Nancy's. She flushed scarlet, and then she looked away. "Nothing."

But the girl had been low-key checking out her naked body, Nancy was sure of it. Nancy was flat stomached if not a little rounded in the ass and thighs. Her c-cup breasts sat perfectly on her medium sized frame and while Shelby's pubic hair was now almost nonexistent, Nancy's pubic hair was more "call of the wild."

"This? Well, I get it all taken off on Friday," Nancy chuckled, looking down at her hairy mound.

Shelby nodded, still flushing. "Yeah. I know."

Though Nancy was excited about her spa appointment, she also sometimes fantasized about sitting on Shelby's face. The prospect of seeing Shelby's nose buried deep in her pubic hair sent a zing through her privates.

Nancy cleared her throat. "Want to shower with me?"

Shelby shook her head. "Nah."

Nancy grinned. "Come on. It'll save water."

Shelby laughed out loud. "How will it save water? There are two shower stations!" And indeed there were. Two sets of shower heads. Two control panels.

"Come on. It'll save time, anyway," Nancy said, and she turned on both showers.

Shelby rolled her eyes. "Alright."

Nancy watched Shelby as she shuffled over to the towel rack, grabbed two towels, and hung them both on the towel warmer for later. She'd done it all while trying to keep her body covered with her arm and her hand.

"Water's good now," Nancy said, chuckling to herself. She stepped into the shower and stuck her hair under the spray.

Shelby then got in and Nancy was right. The water was perfect. She stood under the warm spray too until she felt warm hands soaping up her back. She startled, but didn't move away. "I can wash myself," she said, reaching up to grab her soap, but Nancy stopped her.

"No. Let me."

So Shelby stood nervously still as Nancy soaped her back and backside. Shelby shuddered when Nancy's fingers dipped between her cheeks to thoroughly wash her there.

Nancy then hugged her from behind, washing her breasts and rubbing gently on her nipples. "Lay your head back on my collarbone," Nancy said. Shelby tentatively did, and Nancy washed on, around, and under Shelby's breasts.

Her hands went down Shelby's own flat belly and washed between her thighs. Nancy got a dollop of feminine wash from a bottle. Shelby softly moaned as Nancy sensuously washed her pussy.

Nancy finished washing the girl's legs and feet and then started in on her hair. Usually she did her own hair first, but whatever. Soon Shelby was washed and her hair conditioned. Nancy kissed Shelby softly on her lips. "All done, Princess."

Shelby chuckled. "Alright."

She stepped from the shower and dried herself off. She flipped her hair down and wrapped it in a cool towel, leaving the other warm one for Nancy. Dimly she thought she probably should have offered to wash Nancy, but there was no way she could have done it. She'd need another two bottles of moscato for that.

Shelby found some facial moisturizer and smoothed it on. When she was dotting foundation all over her face, Nancy joined her at the double white sink.

The women got ready, Shelby finishing first. She watched Nancy for a couple of seconds while she blew dry her hair and curled her bangs.

They dressed together. Shelby found herself in another identical wrap dress. "No thong, today, please," Nancy said. Shelby sighed and rolled her eyes.

"What happens when I'm on my period?" Shelby asked. "I wear tampons, but still."

Nancy grinned. "There are exceptions."

Shelby watched Nancy pulling on her pantyhose. Boy, she was going all out on her fashion choices today, Shelby thought. Yes, she was positively nuvo chic and fashion forward in her drab, olive-colored suit jacket and long skirt ensemble. She looked like barf, Shelby thought. The woman needed some help. Shelby knew her clothes were probably expensive, but the Dolce and Gabbana Diarrhea and Puke line was not where anybody should be buying their clothes.

Not even Nancy.

Shelby walked over to Nancy's armoire and opened it. Her clothes! They looked like an homage to camouflage.

"Those are mine," Nancy said.

"Yep. Uh, huh. I see that," Shelby said, eyeing them ruefully. She opened Nancy's bra and panties drawer at the bottom. It was filled with beautiful pieces. Sexy pieces. Lacy and hi-cut and bikini cut pieces. Then why in the fuck did the woman dress her size 12 body in outer colors like she was going hunting?

"Something wrong?" Nancy asked finally.

Shelby cringed. "Promise you won't get mad at me?"

"Um...ok...?" Nancy hesitantly promised.

Shelby sighed, turning to look at her. "Nancy. Your clothes!"

"What about them?"

Shelby shook her head, closing the armoire. "They're so..."

Nancy stared at her. "They're so what?"

"Did you get them from the Bill Gates Seattle Rainy Day line?"

Nancy laughed. "What?"

"Well, I mean, look at you!" Shelby said, waving her hands around. "You dress like you're trying to blend into a set of earth-toned curtains! Dirt and clay and rust should not be colors used to describe clothing," she said.

Nancy looked down at her own...rust-colored blouse she'd just put on. "No?"

"Why do you have sexy AF underwear but on the outside you dress, well, like that!" She pointed.

Nancy thought. "William. You have William to thank for the underwear. He bought all that stuff for me."

Shelby nodded. They were older pieces, she guessed, but at least they looked nice.

"Can we take you shopping or something?" Shelby suggested.

"I don't think that's very wise," Nancy frowned.

Shelby rolled her eyes. "Okay. I'll work on that toner document today, fine. But I'm also going online and looking for clothes for you."

Nancy chuckled. "Okay."

"I mean, no wonder Lillianna treats you like she does. She doesn't respect you."

"Wait, what?" Nancy asked, a little startled. "How does Lillianna treat me?"

Shelby rolled her eyes. "I can tell. The sense I get from her is that she thinks she's better than you. But you were married to the guy who co-founded the company. She should be kissing your feet each day that she gets to stay in her job," Shelby said.

Nancy shrugged. "What kind of clothes are you thinking about?" she asked, then, still curious.

"Ummm..." Shelby touched her bottom lip repeatedly, then stopped. "Red. Something fire engine red," Shelby said, looking Nancy up and down. "A red, double breasted blazer & pants suit!"

Nancy just blinked.

"It'll slay, and will make everybody take notice. Red or maybe white or, no - clear! - stilettos. Red lipstick. Big black Chanel handbag," she added.

Nancy's head was starting to spin.

"Fuck, yeah! That will look awesome!" Shelby said, nearly jumping up and down.

"Okay, okay, my personal shopper," Nancy chuckled. "We need to head into work," she added.

"Do I get to borrow your credit card?" Shelby asked.

Nancy laughed as they walked out of the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later, Shelby was shaking her head. This "Excel" spreadsheet Nancy kept talking about? It had a title on it but that was about it. "In my mind I was farther along," Nancy said.

Shelby cringed when Nancy showed her the storage closet that housed some of the toners and ink cartridges. They were stuffed in there, stacked on top of each other, some upside down and others going in different directions. It was impossible at a glance to know how many of each kind there were.

"What are you doing in my storage closet?" Joelle said to Shelby and Nancy as she came up behind them, popping a big bubblegum bubble coming from her mouth with her thumb.

Shelby sighed.

"Shelby's going to be working on the toner and ink cartridge document," Nancy said, turning to Joelle.

"Oh! Yeah, you've been talking about doing that for a long time," Joelle laughed, biting gum off of the end of her thumb.

"Lucky me, I guess," Shelby said.

"Joelle, why don't you help her?" Nancy said.

Joelle shrugged. "Sure. I've got some time. OMA needs me on a conference call later this afternoon but I'm just answering phones until then." She looked at Shelby. "I'll put the phones on auto answer and we can get started."

"Wait," Shelby said. "OMA?"

Joelle grinned. "Old Man Addington," she giggled.

Shelby's eyes widened. "And...does he know you call him that?"

She nodded emphatically, smiling. "Well, he's in his 70's! It's not like he doesn't know he's old," she laughed.

"But...but you're only twenty-one!"

Joelle nodded. "That's part of why he likes it. I'm younger than his grandkids."

"But...but do you? Like it, I mean?" Shelby asked.

Joelle grinned. "Shelby, let me tell you something. When I first started working here I had a boyfriend that treated me like shit. I couldn't believe how good it made me feel to be chased by Phillip. He drew the chase out so long that by the time we first had sex I was practically gagging for it."

Shelby winced slightly at Joelle's graphic description.

"Sure, he's old. But have you ever been eaten out by a guy who has had so much practice he really knows what he's doing? Shelby, his mouth! And he is so sweet. Really, he is. He accidentally got me pregnant a year back. But now we're like a little family. He buys me and our son gifts all the time. Put us up in his apartment. His wife loves me; she's kind of been like a mom slash grandma slash mentor to me. She babysits little Cranston while I'm at work. Man, I can't tell you how happy I am. And did I mention his talented mouth?!"

Shelby looked doubtful, but Nancy grinned. "Well when you're done talking about Phillip's mouth, you girls can get started."

"Okay, Mrs. A. Will do!" Joelle said, saluting and still chomping at her gum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"2XYPK - 45 - 69. Hahaha. 69," Joelle said, laughing.

Shelby rolled her eyes. "What are you, twelve years old?"

"Essentially," Joelle said.

They both laughed.

"Well, We have five of those toners. Any idea who uses them?" Shelby asked.

"Negatory. No idea in the slightest."

Shelby marked that on her legal pad. She had various columns labeled and they were busy taking inventory. They had made some decent progress.

"I'll stack these all together. Just let me move the post-it notes," Joelle said.

"Can I help you move some stuff around?"

"No. No touchy-touchy from you. This is my domain."

"Okay, okay!" Shelby held her hands out and chuckled.

They had found no less than 45 toner and ink cartridges from small to huge sizes in the big supply closet, presumably belonging from little desk printers to the big mammoth copy machine in the office proper. Shelby knew Nancy had some toners in her office closet because she had seen them in there the other day. God only knew where more might be stashed.

"The conference rooms both have toners in their closets, I know for sure," Joelle said.

Shelby sighed. "We've probably been buying the same ones over and over without using up what we've already got. Hum. If we do this right, all toners should go through me or Nancy or however she wants to do it. That same person should keep the document we're creating, too. That way when toners go out, they can be noted and then more can be ordered."

Joelle nodded. "You're right. That makes sense. Whether people will actually follow the new rules? That remains to be seen," she laughed.

Nancy suddenly stuck her head into the supply closet. "How goes it, girls?"

Shelby grinned. "Pretty good. We're getting there. Organization in process."

Nancy nodded. "Thanks for helping, Joelle."

"My pleasure," she said, as a tower of post-it notes fell into her head. "Oof."

Nancy grinned. "You ready for lunch?" she asked Shelby.

Shelby shrugged. "I could eat. I'm always hungry."

Nancy nodded. "I have a little time. Want to try the cafeteria?"

"Yeah. Joelle, can you help me remember where we left off?"

Joelle nodded. "It'll be easy. Especially since we made a mark on every toner box we already accounted for. You may be on your own after lunch, though, because I've got that conference call."

Shelby nodded.

In the cafeteria, Nancy and Shelby went through the pizza line. "Pepperoni and pineapple?" Nancy said, shaking her head.

Shelby grinned. "Yeah. It's the best!"

They quickly ate in Nancy's office. "Did you find me any fancy new clothes yet?" Nancy asked with a smirk.

Shelby frowned. "Nope. I've been busy all morning. But it's on my to do list. Maybe I can take a laptop upstairs after work? I've seen yours in the apartment. Maybe I need one too," she said.

"I don't know. You'll have to talk to somebody in IT for that," Nancy laughed.

"Ha, ha," Shelby said, rolling her eyes.

Shelby found herself back in the supply closet a scant half hour later when they'd finished eating. She was questioning Joelle's organizational skills when she ran across a huge box of enemas.

"Enema bulbs?" Shelby gasped. "The hell?"

"Shelby! Hello, there!"

Shelby's head popped up in surprise. That voice. It was full of entitlement and for Shelby, great uneasiness.

pentopaper
pentopaper
243 Followers
12