Company Policy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lillianna, Nancy's boss, stood just inside the closet, blocking the doorway.

"What are you doing in here?" She asked. She took another step inside the supply closet, boxing Shelby in.

"I'm working on a project for Nancy," Shelby said, taking a step backwards.

"What's that you've got there?" Lillianna said, closing the supply closet door behind her, shutting them both inside.

Shelby looked down at the big box in her hands. "Um...well, it's..."

"Enemas! Wonderful! Wonder how long those have been hidden in here? You know what those are for, don't you?" She asked Shelby with a smirk.

Shelby looked away and flushed.

Lillianna nodded. "Come here," she commanded.

Shelby's gaze snapped up. "I...I think that Nancy may need me," Shelby lamely said.

"Ha! Hardly!" Lillianna said. "Get on your hands and knees on the floor."

Shelby blinked. "Wh-what?!"

"You heard me. Hands and knees. Right now."

Shelby looked around, then back at Lillianna. How was she going to get out of this?

"I am your boss' boss. Do it. Now."

Shelby slowly sank down to the dirty floor. She looked up just as Lillianna took an unopened box of exam gloves down from a shelf and took two gloves out. One snapped loudly as she secured it in place.

"No, Shelby. Turn around. I don't want to be looking at your pretty face for once," Lillianna said.

Shelby swallowed hard but did as she was told. She trembled as she looked eye level at several boxes of unopened gel pens on the lowest shelf.

"Spread your knees."

Shelby did, albeit slowly.

"Go down on your elbows."

Shelby sucked in a difficult breath but obeyed.

The supply closet was large, and it had its own lighting so it wasn't dark inside. Shelby wished it was.

Lillianna kneeled behind Shelby. Shelby turned her head to look back at Lillianna.

"Eyes in front," Lillianna snapped.

Shelby blinked. What was happening right now?

"Now, Shelby, every third Monday here at Addington Investments is what we lovingly call Asshole Monday." She flipped Shelby's skirt up and rested it on her lower back. Shelby immediately felt cool air on her bare pussy and ass.

"Someone, probably Nancy, but maybe Dr. Solokov, will take your pretty little cheeks and spread them. Just. Like. This," Lillianna said, taking her thumbs and placing them on either side of her little pink asshole. She spread Shelby's cheeks as far apart as they would go.

Shelby gasped in horror at being on such display.

"Then," Lillianna said, lube will be applied," she said. All of a sudden something cold landed right on her asshole. Shelby flinched and knew her asshole clenched at the same time.

"There we go," Lillianna said.

Shelby's eyes darted back and forth. What was she using as lube? Spit??

Lillianna caught the running drop with a thumb and rubbed it back up and over Shelby's hole.

"Ungh!" Shelby grunted.

"Then the nozzle to a little bulb of saline will be pressed into your hole. Don't worry. It won't hurt. We'll make sure of that."

Shelby swallowed hard as Lillianna still rubbed her hole.

"Then, the bulb of saline is squeezed, thereby emptying it into your body. It may feel uncomfortable, but it's very important to hold the saline in your rectum for as long as you can," Lillianna whispered.

Shelby blinked hard.

"Then," Lillianna said, grabbing onto Shelby's naked hips, "we set a timer. You wait. And you'll wait until the timer goes off." She dropped a kiss onto one of Shelby's ass cheeks. "Maybe you'll get diddled while you wait," she said, abruptly tugging gently on Shelby's clit.

"Ummph!" Shelby squealed.

"Maybe you'll even get fucked while you're waiting for the solution to do it's job. I've done that to my assistants before," Lillianna chuckled. "Then, when the timer goes off, you'll be permitted to use the bathroom. You'll push that saline solution out from right here," Lillianna said, again running her gloved thumb over Shelby's hole.

Shelby gasped, but Lillianna laughed.

"Then we'll clean you up, probably with a little shower. And then," she said, still gently playing with Shelby's clit, "your ass will be ready."

Lillianna took off both gloves with a snap. She reached under the girl and undid the ties to her wrap dress. Like a robe, Shelby's entire dress now hung completely open. Her breasts pointed down to the floor and jiggled as Lillianna touched her body.

"Oh, the things I would slide inside of your asshole," Lillianna said with a dark chuckle. "I've got so many little twisty and bulbous toys...I've got several cardboard boxes full. Nancy probably doesn't have anything to use on this pretty little hole."

She reached under Shelby and toyed with her breasts, tugging on her nipples until they were pointy and hard.

"Tell me. What does Nancy do to you?" Lillianna asked. "Eh?" She said, giving one of Shelby's breasts a hard slap.

The girl jumped.

"Does she even know what to do to a girl such as yourself? Does she know that you need discipline? Structure? Well, does she?" Lillianna slapped Shelby's breast again.

"Ow! Stop it!" Shelby said.

Lillianna leaned down and whispered into Shelby's ear. "Don't you dare talk back to me like that, little girl. By proxy, I own your ass. I'll have you tied down and double donged faster than you can say anything," she said. "I've got a strap on and I love to use it. I'll fuck that pretty throat of yours. Then I'll fuck that pretty ass. I'll have you walking as well as talking funny," she said.

Lillianna then grabbed her nipples and squeezed and tugged on them. Hard.

Shelby bit her tongue and gasped. Because that really hurt.

"I'd keep you ass up and your face down on my desk all Monday. Objects constantly in and out of your ass. It would be glorious," Lillianna said. "My other assistants would fuck your three holes all day long," she gloated. "I'd take pictures of it all for posterity."

Shelby was mortified. She felt embarrassed heat rise from her chest all the way up to her ears.

"Then I'd put those pictures all over my office corkboard," Lillianna said.

Shelby felt her anger spike. She couldn't take any more of Lillianna. She had had enough.

She abruptly kicked a foot out backwards at the woman. It was a calculated risk she took because she couldn't exactly see what she was doing as she was facing forward. But the resulting loud thump was extremely satisfying.

She turned to see Lillianna sitting, her ass now on the floor. Shelby had knocked her off balance. Lillianna had fallen backwards and had bumped the back of her head on the closed door, and she'd done it pretty hard.

"You fucking little bitch!" Lillianna said, her hand now on the back of her head. The shocked tone she used was music to Shelby's ears. She rubbed the spot and looked at her fingers. There was no blood, but she'd probably struck the door hard enough to eventually leave a sizable bump.

Shelby turned around on her knees and, with shaky hands, tugged down and began retying her wrap dress. "Oh, I'm a bitch? Really? Well, you are a fucking psychopath. I don't care if you're part of the C-Suite here. You're a mean-ass, nasty old cunt! You'd better keep your ass far away from me from now on because if you don't, I'll kill you. And if I don't, my stepdad will!"

The storage room door opened just then and Nancy stuck her head in. She immediately looked down at the two women on the floor.

"Lillianna, what...Shelby! What's going on? Are you okay?" She asked when she saw Shelby's wide, frightened eyes.

Shelby shook her head, but it was Lillianna who spoke. "I demand a staff meeting!"

~To Be Continued~

12