Company Policy Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelby skimmed the article. Yes, it said that arson was suspected, and that one person was wanted for questioning but that no arrests had been made in the case.

Shelby frowned. Oh, shit. She hadn't thought about turning into the bad guy. She was the victim in this situation, wasn't she? She was more like the woman who shoots the abusive husband in his sleep than an evil arsonist. She had a perfectly good reason to do what she had done.

Right?

~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day went by slowly. Shelby didn't have anything to do at all. No homework, since she was done with school. Reading a book was hard because she just couldn't concentrate. Even the People Magazine she had gotten in the mail was annoying because she didn't care about this celebrity who was getting married or that other celebrity who was getting divorced.

She eventually cleaned the trailer from top to bottom but that didn't take very long. She couldn't vacuum or tackle Mike's area since he was sleeping.

Jamie came home from work around five, and he scarfed down seven cookies and drank some milk. He was off to spend the night with Terri because her parents were out of town. Shelby wished him a good time.

"You know it!" He said, and he disappeared out the door, taking their car with him.

Eventually evening, then night came, and Mike got up. He looked rumpled like he had slept hard. "Hey, girl," he said to Shelby, running a hand through his gray hair. "How are you?"

Shelby shrugged. "Ok, I guess."

Even though it was 10 at night, it was breakfast time for Mike. He ate Fruity Pebbles while Shelby chatted with him. She knew he was still tired. He probably hadn't gotten enough sheep, but he would never complain.

Mike got his shower and left the house. Before he did he told her: "Keep the door locked. Don't open it for anybody, got it?"

Shelby nodded. "Yeah."

"Okay. See ya in the morning, okay?"

Shelby nodded.

Shelby watched out the window as Mike backed up into the street. He gave her a wave before he drove off.

Shelby turned on the TV and surfed the channels for a good three minutes. Nightmare on Elm Street was on, and she reclined on the couch and watched it for a little bit. She'd seen it a million times, but that didn't help settle her nerves. She eventually turned the TV off, feeling unsettled. She hadn't gotten great sleep last night either, but before she could get up to go to bed, her eyes closed and she slipped off into sleep on the couch.

Shelby dreamed a horrible dream, that Nancy and the goon squad had somehow gotten into the trailer. Shelby was standing with her back to the kitchen counter and Nancy walked right up to her. She laced her hands with Shelby's. "Miss me?" Nancy said with a smirk.

Shelby was about to say 'no', but Nancy took another step, and then her lips were on hers. Instead of pushing Nancy away, Shelby went along with the kiss, her tongue doing as much dueling with Nancy's as Nancy's was doing with hers.

"I missed you, baby girl," Nancy said. Despite Shelby's confusion at seeing Nancy, the kiss had been electric. Shelby had felt a rush of wetness flow from her pussy. Evidently she'd missed Nancy too. In fact, Shelby put her hands on either side of Nancy's face and held her head still so she could deepen the next kiss even further.

Nancy wrapped her arms around Shelby's waist, and then they fell to cup her ass. Nancy brought one hand around and her fingers tickled Shelby's inner thighs as she ran her hand up the inside of her leg. She cupped Shelby's sex and Shelby immediately humped her pussy into Nancy's hand.

"Let's fill this right now, shall we?" Nancy said.

Shelby awoke with a jerk. Her eyes flew open and she felt instant panic. "Oh, God!" She whispered and she pulled back abruptly.

Nancy's face - her real face! - was mere inches from hers. Nancy had just left a gentle kiss on Shelby's lips.

Shelby licked her lips and pushed at Nancy's shoulders to get some space. "Nancy! How...when...why...?"

"Shhhhh," Nancy said, putting her finger over Shelby's lips.

Nancy was here. She was here! This was no dream. It was more like a living nightmare.

"Don't talk, baby. We'll work this out in the bedroom," Nancy said.

Shelby glanced over Nancy's shoulder and saw Fabio and Rock standing on either side of the door. They each held a duffel bag. Shelby swallowed. Restraints and toys, no doubt.

Shelby abruptly shoved Nancy off of her and she lept up, running towards the back door. But Rock was unbelievably fast. He caught her on the outdoor steps. With one arm around her waist and another one over her mouth, he was able to easily wrangle her back into the trailer. The only sound made outside was the slamming of the back door which nobody else in the trailer park would have noticed or thought twice about.

Once inside, Shelby bit Rock's hand hard and he yelped, pulling it away instantly from her mouth. "My step dad is here! You'd better get the fuck out!" Shelby yelled at them.

Nancy shook her head. "He's not, baby. We watched him drive away, love."

Shelby's eyes were wild. "I'm not your love! And I'm not your baby! I'm my own person!" Shelby yelled.

Rock had her firmly around her waist so she couldn't move very far though she struggled mightily.

"Tie her to her bed, boys. Like I said, we'll take it in there," Nancy said.

"No!" Shelby yelled. She tried to go limp, but Rock was ready for her. He easily scooped her up into his arms and carried her, screaming, into her bedroom.

Nancy nosed around the trailer while the goons did their dirty work in Shelby's bedroom. Nancy had made sure they'd packed her favorite restraints and toys. That girl! She needed another lesson, Nancy thought.

Eventually the bedroom became quiet. Shelby was probably gagged and the men were probably almost done, Nancy figured. Still, she looked around. The trailer was very tiny. Tiny, but clean. She couldn't believe three people lived here full time.

"All done, boss," Rock suddenly said, as he sauntered into the kitchen where Nancy was looking out the window.

"Thank you. Stand by the front door. If somebody comes, let me know."

Fabio shook his head, looking at his phone. "There probably won't be. The stepdad's truck is at the Honda plant. The kid's car is at the girlfriend's house. I'll let you know if either move."

"Thank you," Nancy said.

Nancy went down the hallway and paused in the doorway. There was her girl, naked and tied to her own bed now. Wrists encircled by Velcro cuffs. Knees bent and her ankles cuffed and connected to straps that went around her thighs. Shelby couldn't straighten her legs even if she tried to. Then her knees were held apart by straps that went under the sides of the bed and were fastened underneath. And, of course, she had that ball gag in her mouth. Which was good, because she was mad. Shelby glared at Nancy from where she stood in the hallway.

Nancy stepped inside her room and softly closed the door behind her.

"So...this is your room? A new high school graduate, hum?" Nancy said, noting the purple cap and gown that still hung on the knob to her closet. "Congratulations," Nancy murmured.

"Muff fuu!" Shelby said.

Nancy glanced back at Shelby but Nancy only grinned. "I sometimes forget how young you are," Nancy said. "Just starting out in life," she murmured.

Shelby struggled against her bonds as Nancy touched photos of Shelby's friends that were taped to Shelby's old dresser mirror. "Friends of yours?" Nancy asked, but was met with silence.

Shelby angrily watched Nancy looking at her things. Nancy started opening Shelby's drawers in her dresser. Nancy touched Shelby's clean, silky bikini panties. She rummaged through her socks. She ran her fingers over her stack of clean bras.

Shelby's mind whirled. She felt so violated right now, both physically and mentally. How dare Nancy bring herself and those men into her home! Shelby struggled on her bed. She pulled at her bonds but nothing gave any inkling of giving or breaking.

What if Nancy wanted revenge? What if she were here to set their trailer on fire? And what if she left Shelby tied up while the blaze consumed the structure? Shelby felt so incredibly helpless.

She even wondered about their poor dogs. Would they let them out if they set the place ablaze? God only knew where the dogs even were. Nancy had probably shut them up in her stepdad's room. Not that their dogs would have been useful...unless Fabio or Rock or Nancy wanted to be licked to death. Roscoe didn't like men, true, but he was a chicken at heart. He wouldn't have gone after Hulked-out men like Rock and Fabio.

Nancy moved on to Shelby's small desk. Shelby followed Nancy around the room with her eyes. She opened drawers and looked at her pens and pencils. "Here we go," Nancy said, pulling out an aqua-blue book from a different drawer. It was Shelby's diary.

Shelby started to yell from her bed. That was where, of course, she wrote down all her private thoughts and feelings. It was just that: private.

"Pity you didn't have this with you in our apartment. What would you have written about me?" Nancy asked, quickly flipping through the pages.

Shelby's gaze shot daggers at Nancy.

Nancy leaned down right next to Shelby's ear and whispered. "Would you have written about how I put you up for a week? Fed you? Clothed you? How I saw to your every sexual need?"

Shelby didn't reply but her body trembled with fury.

"Would you have written about how I didn't ignore your needs like your boyfriend did? When you needed a mouth on your pussy, my mouth was there. When you needed a tongue in your ass my tongue was there. When you needed to be fucked, I was there. When you needed to come, I was also there, wasn't I?" Nancy said, running her fingertips all over Shelby's face. She let her fingers roam all over Shelby's neck and then down the middle of her chest. "When your nipples needed to be sucked, who did that? Not your boyfriend. Nobody else did. But I did. I did, Shelby." Nancy ran her fingertips over Shelby's pretty breasts. Her nipples hardened and peaked before Nancy's eyes.

"And yet you think your time with me was so terrible," Nancy said. She abruptly stood and went over to Shelby's dirty clothes basket. She rummaged around until she found a pair of Shelby's dirty panties. Nancy pressed the cotton panel to her nose and inhaled. "Mmmm," she moaned, closing her eyes.

Shelby couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"See, Shelby," Nancy said, sitting next to her again on the side of the bed, "I truly want all of you. I want your dirty panties. I want your outraged little body. But I want your mind too. I want you to admit it to me - no, I want you to admit it to yourself - that you want all of this also. That you like being tied down like this with your legs spread wide, and with the most private parts of your body exposed to me. I want you to admit that you want my hands on your body. You want me to spread your lips open so that your clit juts out. You want me to suck it into my wet mouth. You want me to penetrate you with my fingers, or a dildo, or with whatever I decide to fuck you with. That you like being taught lessons by me. Why would you not like it when I find you tied down like this for me so often?"

Nancy put Shelby's dirty panties in the back pocket of her jeans she was wearing. She placed the diary by the door. Then she came back to the bed. "Just look at that pink little pussy," Nancy said. Shelby jerked when Nancy laid her hands on Shelby's inner thighs. Nancy's thumbs then did just as she had described - they spread her lips apart so Shelby's little clit poked out proudly into the cool air. "See me looking at you? Looking at your little clit?" Nancy said. She glanced up at Shelby, then back down again. Nancy took a finger and lightly rubbed Shelby's clit. Shelby jerked again when she did. "This clit looks absolutely scrumptious. It's just perfect for my mouth."

And Nancy leaned down and took it between her lips. She flicked it back and forth with her tongue, and while she did she watched Shelby. Shelby's breathing got a little bit faster. Shelby moaned but it was an unhappy sound.

"Stop lying to yourself, Shelby," Nancy said. "I'm doing just what you want me to do to you."

Shelby emphatically shook her head, but she arched her back and moaned loudly when Nancy sucked on her harder. Nancy rapidly flicked her clit with her tongue, and Shelby's legs started to shake.

"See...see what I do to you? See what you make me do to you?" Nancy said. "Now, we've got all night, but I'm going to make you come right now. Again, I can control your orgasms. I can give them or withhold them. Aren't I nice that I'm going to give you one right now?"

Shelby moaned unhappily. She didn't want to come, but when Nancy pulled the little pink vacuum toy from her bag next to the door, Shelby wouldn't have a choice.

"Now. I'm going to let you decide. Do you want to come around my two fingers? Or do you want to come around my nice glass dildo - the one I keep in the living room couch cushions?"

Shelby moaned again unhappily.

"If you don't decide, I'll decide for you." She held up two fingers on one hand and the dildo in the other. Shelby looked at each in turn then looked at Nancy. "Look at the one you prefer."

Shelby's eyes narrowed and she yelled something from behind the gag that Nancy couldn't understand.

"Pity," Nancy said. "I know you think I don't give you choices. But I just gave you one and you didn't even take it," Nancy said. "Well, I'll decide then. I want to use my fingers. Do you know why?" She asked.

Shelby didn't respond.

"Because, little girl, I love to feel you coming, helplessly, around my fingers. It's the most vulnerable I can get you. And I love it."

Shelby's face was red from her exertions and her anger.

"Now, let me feel that little hole. You're so vulnerable there. Tell me: Will I need lube, or are you already wet?"

Nancy touched her thumb to Shelby's hole and she grinned. "Mmmmm, my dirty, dirty girl. Already nice and wet for me. It's like you knew I was coming here tonight. Well...here come my fingers..." Nancy said. And her two fingers effortlessly glided into Shelby.

Shelby groaned from behind the gag.

Nancy smiled. "I wish you were more amenable to this so I didn't have to tie you down. You don't have to fight me, you know. I'd like to kiss your lips and taste your tongue. But you make too much noise," Nancy said. She rubbed the underside of Shelby's clit with her thumb and Shelby arched her back again.

"I know, I know, it feels good, doesn't it?" Nancy slowly rubbed and rubbed Shelby's little clit until the girl's eyes looked hazy with lust. "I know you need it faster, don't you? Well, let's start up the vacuum toy, shall we?"

Nancy took her fingers out of Shelby just long enough for her to slip a single finger condom on her ring finger. Nancy did have to put a little lube on Shelby's clit to make the toy create the suction, but that only took a second. Shelby shot Nancy a look of mortification as Nancy rubbed it in.

Nancy also put lube on her finger condom. The toy wasn't very loud at all when it was turned on, but its little hum filled the silent bedroom. Nancy held the toy on Shelby's clit and it sucked it right inside. Shelby moaned, her head going from side to side as her arousal started to climb.

Nancy sat back and waited, holding the toy steady. She watched Shelby go from pissed off to unhappily chasing down an orgasm. "That's right, baby. Don't fight it. Let the toy do all the work. Shelby's toes clenched and unclenched. Nancy slid her fingers back inside Shelby. She felt her pussy clench and release several times. Shelby's eyes widened when she felt Nancy's ring finger pressing against her back door. "I want to be back here when you come too. Let me in, sweet baby girl."

Shelby shook her head fervently. Was there no place sacred on her body?

But there was not. Nancy pressed on and eventually Shelby's hole got tired of clenching and Nancy's ring finger slid deep inside of Shelby's asshole.

Shelby let fly a slew of curse words but they were so muffled by the gag neither of them could understand her.

"That's my baby girl. If I want to give you an extra finger, you'll take it. I want to feel your little asshole clenching too."

Shelby started to pant and she grew restless. Her eyes pleaded with Nancy to turn off the toy. But of course, she would not. "You getting close, baby?" Nancy asked.

And then Shelby shot off, her orgasm roaring up on her.

"That's it, baby. That's it. Come for me. Come for me," Nancy said as Shelby's entire body shook. "Give me your orgasm. So pretty. You're so pretty when you come like that. Yes...yes..."

Shelby squealed as her pussy reflexively pulsed and pulsed.

"Feel my fingers inside of you? Mmmmm, you feel so good on the inside. So warm and so soft. You're just perfect."

When Shelby's orgasm ended, Nancy finally pulled her fingers free from Shelby's body and she tossed the finger condom into Shelby's trash can.

Nancy got back on the bed and spread Shelby's pussy apart again. "Let me see if you're going to make any cum for me. Let me see if it runs out of you," she murmured.

Shelby took a deep breath and shut her eyes tight. How humiliating.

"Yes! Yes, look at that! There's so much wetness here, baby," Nancy said, spreading it around with her thumb. "Mmmm let me lick it up for you." And Nancy did. Every time her tongue got close to Shelby's clit Shelby shuddered because she was so sensitive. But Nancy didn't care. She licked and licked the girl and she played with her breasts as she did it.

When she was done licking her sweet Shelby, Nancy looked up at her. "My baby girl," she said. She brushed some hair off of Shelby's sticky face and their eyes locked when Nancy said: "I hope you've got more orgasms in you, because this night is just getting started."

Shelby closed her eyes, but she couldn't transport herself somewhere else. She was always surrounded by Nancy. Nancy was everywhere. She was outside of her. She was inside of her.

She was everywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nancy stayed with Shelby in her bedroom for several long hours.

Mike, because he worked nights, wouldn't even leave for home until 8am. Jamie's car didn't move all night long and Nancy knew he had the next day off of work so he wouldn't get home anytime soon.

The sun came up on Thursday morning and Nancy was still fucking her Shelby. The goons had come in several times in the night to reposition her. Now she was tied face down on the bed. They had her secured so that she was ass up with her knees bent, but they'd left her hands and arms free. Shelby had a modicum of perceived freedom, but she really couldn't go anywhere. Nancy had fucked Shelby for so hard and long that Shelby had knocked her pillow off into the floor. Shelby's hands now gripped the bedsheets with every hard thrust Nancy made. Shelby had pulled at her sheets so hard she had yanked the fitted sheet off of the top corners of the bed.

Nancy had a brand new anal toy she was using with her harness on the girl. Every time Nancy thrust into Shelby and it spread her hole apart, she grunted loudly in response. "That's right. I'm working this little hole hard this morning. Poor, poor Shelby. No rest for you, baby," Nancy said.

Shelby had not even been prepared for anal sex, but Nancy didn't seem to care. It didn't stop Nancy in the slightest.

When Nancy tired of thrusting, she held the condom-clad toy deep in Shelby's body. "Time for another orgasm, love."

Shelby had lost count of the number of times she had been forced to come that night. Nancy would thrust into her different holes for a while, then she'd make her come. Then the process would repeat with different toys, different positions, different holes.