Company Policy Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelby was so exhausted, both physically and mentally.

Then, she accidentally breathed in some saliva and she choked behind the gag.

Nancy immediately loosened it.

"Stop! Stop!" Shelby spat out. She wiped at her damp face - she couldn't tell if it was tears or sweat. "Please, just stop! You've made your point!"

"And that point is?" Nancy said, grinding the toy into Shelby's ass, and spreading her hole wide.

"Ow! Fuck! That I'm yours!" Shelby croaked out.

"Yes. And for how long will you be mine?" Nancy asked.

"H-how long?" Shelby asked, trying to glance behind her at Nancy.

"Yes. For how long will you be mine?" Nancy asked again, giving Shelby a smack on her ass.

"Jesus! Ouch! A long, long time?"

"Longer," Nancy said.

"Forever?" Shelby asked, whispering.

"Mmmm, good girl."

Shelby moaned in dismay.

"Now answer me this, my girl. What parts of you are mine?"

"I don't know."

"Wrong answer." Nancy smacked Shelby's ass again.

"Ouch! Okay! Every part!"

"Name them."

Shelby paused. "W-what?" Shelby asked, perplexed.

"Name the parts of you that I own," Nancy said. Shelby was quiet for a few seconds. "Name them fast, little girl, or I'll start fucking your ass hard and fast again."

Shelby's mind raced. "Okay! Um, I-my-my my...you own what's between my legs!"

Nancy chuckled. "Are you five years old? Say the word, please. It starts with a 'p'."

"You, you own my p-pussy."

"Good girl. And what else?"

"My ass-um, my asshole!"

"Exactly," Nancy said, grinding the toy into Shelby's ass again. "And what else do I own?"

"Ungh! What else? My...my mouth?" Shelby was now flummoxed.

Nancy chuckled. "Yes, yes, I own that too. But I was thinking more about your mind."

Shelby laid her head down on the bed and she groaned. "I'm so tired," she whispered. "And my asshole is so sore. But, fine. I'll say it. You own my mind too," she said. "Just please. Take that dildo out of me. And take your goons and go. I can't anymore. I just can't!" She whispered again.

Nancy very slowly pulled the anal toy out of Shelby. When it exited, Shelby collapsed, groaning, back down onto her chest onto the bed.

"You want to be my good girl, don't you?"

Shelby didn't answer right away. "Yes," she eventually said into her pillow.

"Mmmm, you are. You're such a good girl," Nancy said.

Shelby was covered in sweat. Nancy was covered in sweat too, and they both needed long showers.

Nancy had a feeling her night with Shelby was coming to an end. And just then, she heard a knock on Shelby's bedroom door. "The stepdad's truck is moving. We'd better get going."

Nancy brushed red hair off of the side of Shelby's face and she kissed her cheek. "No more looking for lawsuits," Nancy said. "Do you understand me?"

Shelby nodded. "Yes."

"You will drop that line of thinking. And you will tell your family that you are going to move back in with me."

"What?" Shelby gasped, her head coming off of the bed to look back at Nancy.

Nancy nodded. "You're mine. You should be with me. It's only natural."

Shelby was speechless.

"You will tell your stepfather that you're going to move back in with me within the next day. I will be expecting you. If not...well, let's just say that I will never ever stop visiting you like this."

"What?" Shelby whispered, shocked.

Nancy nodded. "I will always know where you are and what you're doing. And I will always be able to find you."

Shelby didn't respond. She was absolutely flabbergasted. "I'll move away! You can't follow me!"

Nancy just chuckled. "Oh, my pretty baby girl. You think I won't hire a private investigator to track your every move?"

"You can't be serious!" Shelby said.

Nancy laughed. "Try me," she said. "I don't let go of what's mine."

"My God!" Shelby gasped.

"And if that's not convincing enough, let me add that arson is a prosecutable offense."

And with that, the goons rushed in and freed Shelby.

Nancy abruptly left the room. The goons quickly cleaned Shelby up and helped her get dressed back in her pajamas. They then put her under her covers. She was so exhausted she was asleep before they even left the trailer.

~To Be Continued~