Company Policy Pt. 16

Story Info
Conclusion.
4.8k words
4.39
5.3k
3

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

Dear Readers,

Wow! thanks for coming on this long journey with me! This is the last installment in this series. This story has been somewhat of a love letter to my little Indiana hometown. It's an ideal version of it, anyway.

I hope you've enjoyed reading the series as much as I enjoyed writing it. i don't know if I ever mentioned it, but Nancy is based on a former boss of mine. She didn't like me very much and that, for some reason, fueled my non-consentual sexual fantasies of her. Oh, and Nancy is her real first name.

Shelby isn't based on any person in particular; she's part me wondering what my former boss would have done to me had she had sexual control of me like she did of Shelby.

Anyway, thanks so much for reading, and here is the last installment of Company Policy!

~pentopaper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Part Sixteen~

Monday morning saw Nancy getting ready for work early. "I've got to get into the office. I've got computers to rebuild and we need to do a company wide update. It's not going to be a very good day," she added.

Shelby nodded and kissed back when she felt Nancy's mouth on hers.

"I wish I could play with you for a little bit," Nancy said wistfully.

Shelby yawned. "Give me your hand."

Nancy gave it to her.

Shelby pulled it under the covers and pressed Nancy's fingers into her pussy. "There," she said. "Smell those fingers and think of me," Shelby giggled.

Nancy laughed. "If I don't lick them clean first," she said. "Okay. I'll meet you down there. Don't be too long. I could use your help today."

"Okay," Shelby said.

One hour later she woke up and her heart was pounding. It was only 7 but she felt like she was running super late. She had to reassure herself that it was okay.

She came out into the kitchen. It was too bad Nancy had to work on her birthday. But that's just how things went, she figured.

She picked up the apartment phone in the kitchen and dialed 4444.

One of the chefs answered.

"Cafeteria, Chef Dave speaking. How can I help you, Nancy?"

"Actually this is Shelby. Nancy's...I'm Shelby. But I'd like to arrange something for Nancy."

"Oh, yeah? And what would that be, Miss Shelby?"

"Well, today's Nancy's birthday, and-"

"Well, please wish her a happy birthday from me!"

Shelby laughed. "Ok, I will. I'm wondering, though, if you might be able to do a wine and cheese plate for us. For this evening, like after work."

"Wine and cheese," he said slowly. Shelby assumed he was taking notes. "What kind of cheeses? Then I can maybe suggest a good wine."

Shelby blew out her breath. "Well, honestly, I have no idea. I don't know much about fancy cheeses...or wines, for that matter."

"Hum. Ok, well I know that Mr. Addington has some nice wines in his cellar downstairs. I know he has some really good Cabernet Sauvignons from five years ago. We've served a few of those at small office soirées that Nancy's been to. I don't remember her ever complaining about the wine." Then he chuckled. "Well, it's $350.00 a bottle. When you're in that price range, it has to taste good."

"Holy crap!" Shelby said. "I mean," she cleared her throat, "wow, that seems rather expensive."

"Ah, don't worry about it. Phillip loves his sister-in-law. He'd be more than happy to do this for her. But if you'd like, I can ask him first."

"Yes. I think that's best."

"Ok, but let's plan on Mr. Addington saying yes. So this kind of a red wine goes well with...let me check the internet for a list...okay...there's colby, Danish blue, gorgonzola, gouda, camembert, parmesan, blue cheese, cheddar, or roquefort."

Shelby's head was spinning. "Um. That's a lot, and I honestly have no idea. Can you have a few that are - I guess - standard cheeses? And a couple special ones?"

He chuckled. "How about we do cubes of colby and cheddar. Are those what you mean by standard cheeses?"

Shelby laughed. "Let's say I've at least heard of those."

"Okay. Well camembert is a soft cheese. That one would be nice to include because you can spread it on crackers - I'll have a couple different kinds of crackers for you to eat. Gorgonzola can be soft too so let's include that. And maybe some assorted nuts and grapes.

"Wow. Okay, that all sounds great."

"Would you like to include a bleu cheese?"

"I like bleu cheese salad dressing."

"Great. So let's include a spreadable version of that too. So that's five cheeses, three spreadable, two cubed. Crackers, nuts, grapes. Ooh, and we can add some cold cuts and some olives too. How does all of that sound?"

"It sounds wonderful. You're a lifesaver, Chef Dave. Thank you for all your help!" Shelby said.

"The pleasure is all mine, Shelby. I'll have this and the wine ready for you by the end of day today. Want me to have it sent up?"

"Yes. If it's not too much trouble."

"Not at all. This will be fun to put together! Okay, well, you take care, alright? Tonight around 5:30 or so it'll be ready."

"Thank you so much! Ooh, and it's a surprise, so don't mention it to Nancy if you talk to her!"

"My lips are completely sealed."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Shelby got ready for work and put on her white wrap dress. Her stomach had butterflies in it thinking about tonight. Oh, man...should she also be ready for any...anal play Nancy might want to do? Shelby sighed. She'd stop by the doctor's office and talk to him before she went down to work. But she wouldn't like it.

Dr. S. chuckled when she came by and told him her plan.

"Here. Take a bulb," he said, handing her one. "You can do this yourself in your apartment later today at your own convenience."

Shelby rolled her eyes but took it from him.

"You know...you've changed a lot since you first came here," Dr. S. said. "You're much more amenable now. I like it," he added.

Shelby couldn't help but scowl.

"Or not," Dr. S. said with a big laugh.

Shelby went back to the apartment and she hid the bulb in her armoire.

When she headed down to work, everything was crazy. The company internet was down, payroll was giving Nancy grief, and one of the laptops she thought she'd cleaned had frozen back up.

"Breathe," Shelby said to Nancy. "You look stunning today, by the way," Shelby said. Nancy was wearing her red, double breasted pantsuit. She had put on some makeup and lipstick and looked really nice. Shelby stood on her tiptoes and kissed Nancy's red lips. "By the way, happy 43rd birthday," she murmured.

Nancy groaned. "How did you know?"

Shelby grinned. "Little birdies and stuff like that."

"Oh," Nancy said. "Well, thanks. But it's going to be a crazy day."

"How can I help?"

~~~~~~~~~

The day breezed by. They both stayed very busy and when Joelle and Phillip and Jim came in with a rectangular, very large, lit birthday cake, Shelby had almost forgotten it was Nancy's birthday.

"Happy birthday to you!" Joelle sang.

"Oh! Wow!" Nancy said, grinning.

"Happy birthday, sister-in-law!" Phillip said. He gave her a double cheek kiss like celebrities often did to each other in Hollywood.

"Oh, thanks, Phillip. I really appreciate this!" Nancy said.

Joelle put the cake down on her desk and Nancy blew the candles out.

"How many years young?" Phillip asked.

"This will be 43," Nancy said.

"Just a pup," Phillip said with a chuckle.

"We knew you were busy. We'll cut you both a piece and then we'll put it in the break room," Joelle said.

"Okay," Nancy said.

Shelby took her piece and took a bite. "Oh, my God. Buttercream icing!" Shelby exclaimed.

Joelle and company wished Nancy a happy birthday again and then they all left, closing the door with a soft click.

Nancy chuckled. "I'm not a huge fan of buttercream. But..."

"Yes?" Shelby asked.

"I know what would make it taste better," Nancy said.

"I can only imagine," Shelby said.

"Sit on my desk and put one heel up."

"What? You mean...wait. Surely you don't mean..."

"I do," Nancy grinned.

Shelby did as Nancy asked, but she frowned an indulgent frown.

Nancy eyed Shelby's newly-exposed pussy. She swiped her finger through the white icing on her piece of cake and she smeared her icing-coated finger all through Shelby's pussy.

"Gross. Seriously?!"

"I am. Lie back."

Shelby reclined on her elbows and put both heels up on Nancy's big desk. Nancy wrapped her arms around Shelby's thighs and pulled her until she was right at the edge of the desk. Nancy leaned in for a taste.

"Mmmmmm. Delicious. This was what this piece of cake was missing," Nancy murmured.

Shelby huffed a laugh. "Now I'll probably feel sticky all day," she said.

Nancy shook her head. "I'm going to clean you up with my tongue. It'll be fine."

Shelby watched Nancy literally feast on her pussy, licking up all of the thick, buttercream icing.

"There," Nancy eventually said, patting her thigh. "All done," she added.

Shelby grinned and sat up. "You're getting me all hot then leaving me alone?"

Nancy sighed. "I wish I had time to fuck you properly right now. But I just don't. However, tonight, I'll make sure to do you right."

Shelby grinned again. "What time do you think you'll be done?"

"I don't know. We'll have to see how the day goes."

~~~~~~~~~~

Shelby took a break at 4pm to go upstairs to use the bulb so she'd be ready for tonight. It wasn't that hard to do, and when she was finished she headed back downstairs.

By 6pm, Shelby was exhausted. "Nancy, I don't have much left to give. I think I'm going to head upstairs. How long do you think you'll be?"

Nancy sighed. She was still working on a cantankerous laptop. "Maybe by 7:30pm?"

Shelby nodded. She gave Nancy a gentle kiss. "Ok. I'll be upstairs. Don't be too long," She said.

"I'll try," Nancy said.

~~~~~~~~~~

Shelby went upstairs and found a note on the kitchen table along with two wine glasses and a wine bottle opener. A big wooden cheese tray was also on the table and a bottle of wine was in the fridge. The note said:

~ Shelby, check the fridge. Use the wine glasses I left on the table. Pour two glasses and let the wine "breathe" for about 45 minutes if you have time. You might also want to set the cheese out about a half hour before you plan to eat it so it softens up a bit. Enjoy! ~

It was a note from Chef Dave.

Shelby tossed the note in the trash and nervously opened the wine. It took her three tries but finally she got the cork out without spilling any. She wasn't sure if it would fizz over but it did not. Evidently that was champagne, or some different kind of drink that had bubbles in it. She carefully poured the red wine in the two glasses and did as Chef Dave had suggested. She hoped the wine was breathing okay. She'd never poured wine before, and, for that matter, had never touched a bottle of wine that was so expensive.

Next she got out the cheese tray ingredients and unwrapped everything. She tried to arrange it all on the tray so it looked nice. The wooden cheese tray itself was a sophisticated one with a tiny drawer and four little cheese spreading knives inside.

One by one Shelby brought everything into the bedroom. She had to clear off the bedside tables, but was able to fit it all there. Then she took off her wrap dress, washed off quickly in the shower, and then she waited for Nancy, naked, on the bed. She dimmed the bedroom lights down as low as she could.

She was nervous, so she started French braiding her hair. In no time she had two perfect French braids that went down either side of the back of her head. She found some hair ties in the bathroom and she used them to keep the braids from unraveling.

She turned on the bedroom TV to help with the boredom of waiting. Finally at 8:15pm she heard the front door click open.

"Shelby? Are you drinking wine?" Nancy asked after she had stepped inside. She must have seen the wine bottle on the table. Nancy poked her head into the bedroom and saw Shelby with the cheese tray and the two wine glasses. "Wow! What's all of this?" Nancy said, stepping into the bedroom.

"It's your birthday surprise! Happy birthday!" Shelby said.

Nancy stood there, unmoving. She was quite literally stunned. "When did you plan all of this?" She finally asked with a grin.

"This morning. But Joelle tipped me off that Monday was your birthday this past weekend. So I've been planning this in my mind. With a little help from her and Chef Dave."

Nancy came over to where the cheese tray was on her bedside table and she ate an olive. "A cheese tray? And wine? Look at you! How exquisite!"

Shelby beamed.

"Let me put my bag down and I'll join you."

"Ok. Don't be long. I'm hungry!"

Nancy soon joined Shelby naked on the bed. "And French braids? Wow! You look gorgeous with your hair like that."

Shelby flushed. "Thanks! I can do yours too. Would you like that?"

Nancy laughed and nodded. "Sure."

Shelby ran her hands through Nancy's thick, brown hair. She started sectioning hair off for the braids. "You worked a long day today," Shelby said.

"Yeah," Nancy sighed. I almost need to hire another IT person. It's too much job for one person to do. I love your help, but I'm wondering if I need to hire someone to do the job I used to have. That would free me up to handle bigger IT issues."

"Hum," Shelby said as she braided. "I um...this is way off topic, but I prepared myself so we can do anything sexual tonight that you might want to."

Nancy chuckled. "You prepared yourself?"

"You know. With the bulb thingey."

Nancy chuckled again. "My little baby wants anal tonight?" Nancy glanced back at Shelby.

Shelby was flushing adorably. "Well, I figured it was your birthday and everything. I figured I'd be ready for anything."

"Mmmm, that sounds good to me. I want all of you, like I've said. And now tonight I can have it!"

Shelby finished Nancy's hair. It made her look younger in the dim light, Shelby thought. Though Nancy didn't look old. Far from it.

Nancy took a sip of wine and ate a piece of Colby cheese. "Mmmmm, this wine is great. It's so good!"

Shelby took a sip too. It tasted both fruity and earthy. "It's one of Phillip's."

"Oh, really?"

Shelby nodded. "Yes."

They sampled the different cheeses and crackers. Shelby ate some slices of meat and Nancy helped herself to a handful of mixed nuts.

"Wow, Shelby, this is so good. It's amazing. Really. I'm so touched you'd do this for me!"

Shelby beamed. "Thank you."

Nancy leaned in and kissed Shelby gently and softly. Shelby responded beautifully to the kiss, and she opened immediately when she felt Nancy's tongue at the seam of her lips.

"Lie back for me," Nancy whispered.

"Okay," Shelby said.

She did, and Nancy followed her down. Nancy put her glass of wine on the bedside table and nuzzled her face into the side of Shelby's neck.

"You smell so good. Strawberries follow you everywhere," Nancy said.

"Really?" Shelby said. "Huh."

Nancy kissed Shelby again and Shelby spread her legs as Nancy settled between them. Nancy's hand migrated down between them and between Shelby's thighs.

"Yeah," Shelby whispered.

"What would you like tonight?"

Shelby paused. "What do you mean?"

Nancy shrugged. "Dildo? Strap on? Anal only? Double penetration?"

Shelby chuckled. "Well...I'm thinking that that double dildo you have is...um..."

Nancy grinned. "Oh, you liked that one?"

Shelby turned pink and she nodded. "Yes."

Nancy kissed her again and then started moving down her body. She palmed one breast while she suckled on the other one.

Shelby writhed below Nancy, her moans sweet little additions to an already perfect night.

Shelby started pushing Nancy down her body when she'd lingered at her breasts for too long. "You want me..." Nancy began, but trailed off.

"My pussy. Yes," Shelby whispered.

Nancy made quick work of scooting down the bed. She spent a moment just looking at Shelby. Her face and neck were flushed, her legs spread, her eyes eager.

"I love you like this," Nancy said softly. "You can't wait for me to touch you."

"Yes," Shelby nodded. "Please."

Nancy spread Shelby's pussy apart with her thumbs. She was always so pretty and pink and so soft. Her little clit proudly jutted out at the top of her sex. Nancy caressed her pussy with the back of her pointer finger. "I love touching you. You need to be touched."

Shelby nodded. "Yes."

"Roll over," Nancy whispered.

Shelby did, and Nancy's hands were instantly on her ass. She immediately pulled Shelby's cheeks apart. "God, even your asshole is pretty," Nancy said. She leaned down and placed a kiss on it. "Thank you for getting prepared for me," Nancy said.

Shelby's head was on her pillow. "Mm-hum," she replied.

"I want to finger this little back door of yours," Nancy said. She climbed over Shelby and grabbed some lube out of the drawer in the bedside table. "Now relax for me," Nancy said.

Shelby did, and Nancy's finger immediately slipped in. "Good girl," Nancy whispered. "You're such a good girl," Nancy said.

It was stupid, she thought, but Nancy's words made Shelby preen inside. She wanted to be Nancy's good girl.

Nancy fingered Shelby for several seconds, her finger going in and out of her darkest place, caressing her in places she'd only been.

"Two fingers now, love," Nancy said. She drizzled more lube on Shelby's hole.

Shelby felt Nancy pressing against her hole again. Two fingers easily slid inside her body.

"God!" Shelby moaned as Nancy's fingers gained entrance.

Nancy scissored her fingers in Shelby's hole and Shelby moaned, gripping the pillow. "That feels...that feels..."

"Good?" Nancy said.

Shelby laid her head back down on her pillow but she nodded. "Yeah. So good!"

"You should see how it looks," Nancy murmured.

She double fingered Shelby's hole for a few more seconds until she was sure Shelby was ready for the double dildo.

"Roll back over, love," Nancy whispered. Shelby did, and Nancy got her harness and the dildo out of her armoire. Shelby watched eagerly as Nancy stepped into the harness's straps. Nancy climbed back up Shelby's body once she had attached the double dildo.

They kissed again, a fevered urgency now to their motions.

"Are you ready for me?" Nancy whispered.

Shelby nodded emphatically. "Yes. Please."

Nancy generously coated the anal dildo with lots of lube, but she only coated the head of the pussy dildo. "You're so wet," Nancy murmured. "You probably don't even need the lube I put on this one."

Shelby held on to Nancy's shoulders as Nancy gently pressed the tip of the back dildo into her ass. Shelby gasped when it slipped inside. Then Nancy lined the front dildo up with Shelby's pussy and pressed them both forward.

Both dildos slowly slid inside Shelby to the hilt.

"Fuck!" Shelby moaned.

"Good?" Nancy asked.

Shelby nodded. "So wrong..." she breathed.

"But so right?" Nancy finished for her.

Shelby collapsed back on the bed. She wrapped her legs around Nancy's waist and hung on to Nancy's forearms as Nancy started to fuck her.

Shelby made little cooing sounds with each thrust of the double dildo.

"See, baby? You need this. You've always needed something in your ass. You just didn't know it."

Shelby closed her eyes and hung on for the ride.

Nancy fucked her until they were both covered in sweat. "You ready to come?" Nancy finally asked Shelby.

Shelby nodded frantically.

Nancy kept the double dildo pressed into Shelby's body, put the suction toy on Shelby's little clit, and the girl was coming in no time. She shook and writhed on the bed, arching her back and moaning loudly.

"That's it, baby. Come for me. Come around this toy. Feel your ass clenching?"

Shelby nodded, her eyes shut tightly.

Nancy pulled the double dildo out of Shelby. "Roll over, love," she said.

Shelby did, and Nancy spread her cheeks and absolutely attacked her hole. It was now slightly opened, and her tongue easily slipped inside. Nancy stiffened her tongue and stabbed it into Shelby's hole over and over and over again.

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers
12