Company Policy Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God!" Shelby squealed.

Nancy wriggled her tongue inside of Shelby.

"Fuck!" Shelby whispered.

Nancy reached under Shelby, lightly pinched her clit, and the girl came again.

Nancy kept her tongue in Shelby's ass as it throbbed, Shelby's ring clenching repeatedly around Nancy's devilish tongue.

When Shelby's second orgasm died down, Nancy, only then, pulled her tongue free.

"Jesus, Nancy!" Shelby said.

Nancy chuckled. "Was that good?"

Shelby started laughing hysterically into her pillow. "Good? Good?!"

Nancy laughed too. "Better than good?"

Shelby nodded. "You are...amazing," she finally said.

Nancy draped her body over Shelby's. "I keep thinking of us on that ladder together," she said. "I wanted so badly to pull your jeans and panties down that day and kiss your bare ass. You know, I almost did it."

Shelby chuckled. "I would have fallen off the ladder," she said.

But Nancy shook her head. "No way. I was behind you, keeping you safe. It would have given that couple with the birdhouse something to talk about if I had, though," she said on a laugh.

Shelby grinned, still hugging her pillow. "What about you? Do you want to come?"

Nancy kissed the back of Shelby's glistening neck. "I'll come later. I'm not at all finished with you yet."

"Gonna keep me up all night?" Shelby joked.

"Quite possibly," Nancy replied.

~~~~~~~~~

~Two weeks later~

Shelby's ring was in, and Nancy was excited. The ring ceremony was scheduled to be held at the end of work that day.

"I'm so nervous," Shelby said.

"About what, love?" Nancy said.

Shelby was draped across Nancy's desk with her legs spread. Nancy was giving Shelby's pussy some much needed attention.

"God, your tongue...but, yeah. I don't really want to stand naked in front of everybody in the C-Suite."

"I have to do it too," Nancy said, licking at Shelby's tender little hole. "My brother-in-law will even be there," she said.

"True," Shelby said.

The end of the day finally arrived. The ring ceremony was a catered affair that took place in the upstairs conference room where Shelby had her interview those scant weeks ago. Little bite-sized meat and cheese sandwiches on a big tray waited to be consumed. Phillip's expensive wine was on ice. Little gift bags full of rare and expensive chocolates waited to be grabbed. People mingled and talked together while they relaxed and munched on sandwiches and sipped wine.

Jim Bagely was there with Clay. Sharon and Reed were on video chat, and Phillip and Joelle were there witnessing the event. The heads of Human Resources and Marketing were there with their assistants too.

"Okay," Phillip said finally, his voice ringing out loudly above the dim chattering, "it's time! Everybody but Nancy and Shelby please take a seat. Nancy and Shelby, please come up to the front of the conference room, disrobe, and face each other."

He paused while they took off their clothes. Shelby was shocked to see Joelle videoing the event on her cell phone. Shelby's hands shook, but once she saw Nancy was naked too, she didn't feel so self conscious.

"Everybody, welcome to Nancy and Shelby's ring ceremony!" Phillip said. "It's my great pleasure to officiate it. As most of you know, Nancy was married to my late brother. But she's still very much a member of my family, and is a wonderful sister-in-law."

Heads nodded around the conference table.

"The ring ceremony," he continued, "is not a wedding ceremony per se. I am not legally able to marry individuals in the state of Indiana," he chuckled, "so this won't be legally binding. However, in the eyes of the Addington Company, these two will now officially be a bonded pair."

Phillip turned to Shelby. "Shelby, when you started here at the company, you were not a willing assistant. And I've heard stories of your reticence to adopt the company's ways. But look at you now!"

There was soft chattering and chuckling that then took place in the room.

Shelby smiled and blushed. "It's been a ride," she said quietly.

Nancy laughed out loud.

"The ring ceremony is traditionally a ceremony that both individuals willingly agree to take part in," Phillip said. "So I must ask you both in turn this question:

"Nancy, do you enter into this ring ceremony willingly, without having been coerced or cajoled into participating?"

"Yes, I do," Nancy said.

Phillip nodded. "And Shelby, do you enter into this ring ceremony willingly, without having been coerced or cajoled into participating?"

Nancy's eyebrows shot up. Because, hadn't she demanded Shelby participate in the ring ceremony with her? Nancy reached out and took Shelby's hands, unsure of what the girl would say.

But Shelby nodded her head. "I enter into it willingly," she said.

Nancy blew out a relieved breath, which made Shelby chuckle. "You thought I'd say no?" She whispered.

Nancy shrugged, because there was a chance that she could have, and the ceremony would have been cancelled.

Phillip nodded. "Very well. Jim, do you have the rings?"

Jim nodded.

"Wonderful! Hand Nancy Shelby's ring, and hand Shelby Nancy's ring."

Jim did. Shelby held the platinum band with the tiny sapphires that surrounded it that was Nancy's. It felt nice and heavy in her hand.

"Shelby, please press this ring between Nancy's breasts and hold it over Nancy's heart. Then please repeat after me:"

"This ring is a symbol of my love...and it is a symbol of my fidelity...and it is a symbol of my desire for you."

Shelby repeated his words in turn.

"Now please take Nancy's left hand and put the ring on her ring finger."

Shelby started to slide the ring onto Nancy's finger, but it got momentarily caught up on Nancy's knuckle. Shelby kept wriggling the ring and it eventually went on all the way. Shelby grinned when she finally got the ring on.

"Excellent! Now, Nancy, please repeat after me..."

And Phillip had Nancy repeat the same words that Shelby had.

Nancy cupped Shelby's face with her free hand while she spoke and held Shelby's ring over her heart. Shelby leaned her head into Nancy's touch.

Nancy's light hazel eyes looked Shelby deep into her green ones as she slowly slid the sapphire ring onto Shelby's finger.

"Now, Nancy and Shelby, take each other's hands and repeat together:"

"As long as you wear this ring, you are mine."

Shelby and Nancy said the words together, sealing their relationship within the company.

"Splendid!" Phillip said. "You may now kiss each other to complete the ceremony!"

And Nancy took Shelby gently by her face and she kissed her softly. The kiss morphed into a much deeper kiss and was met with a few whistles and much clapping.

"Everyone, this concludes the ring ceremony. Nancy and Shelby are now officially a couple in the eyes of our corporation!" Phillip said.

The clapping went on for a few more seconds as Nancy and Shelby ended their kiss, their arms wrapped tightly around each other.

Phillip shook out a big white blanket and he wrapped it around both women's shoulders, as was custom, cocooning them both within. Individuals came up to Nancy and Shelby offering their sincere congratulations. Joelle wrapped her arms around both of them. "I'm so happy you're both official now!" She said.

When the fanfare died down and Nancy and Shelby were standing alone still wrapped in their new blanket - while everybody else checked out the food - Nancy smiled a small smile. "Shelby, you make me very happy," Nancy said.

Shelby grinned shyly. "You make me happy too," she said.

"Let's get something to snack on and then let's get dressed and take this upstairs," Nancy said.

Shelby rolled her eyes indulgently at Nancy. "Always taking things to the bedroom," Shelby said.

Nancy just grinned. "Shelby, you're officially my girl now. Where else would I want to be with you?"

Shelby leaned in to kiss Nancy again. "Let's go, then."

~The End~

12