Company Property Ch. 01 - Dee's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, we finally made it over to the stairs. Yes, stairs. I thought that we would be taking the elevator, but Glen had a bit more humiliation in mind for me.

"You see that?" He asked as he pointed to a security camera located inside the stairwell.

"Yes sir." I answered.

"OK. that's recording. You are to raise your knees up until your thighs are perpendicular to your torso. That is how you are to go up the stairs. I want your knees up and prancing all the way to the top."

Yes, that was brutal. My tits were bouncing all the way up the stairs. My arms were still bound behind my back, so I had no way of supporting them. Those microscopic pieces of fabric that only covered my nipples? Yeah, my tits bounced their way out of them before I even made it to the second floor. No, he didn't bother to cover them back up. What would have been the point anyway? They would have just bounced free again before we got to the next floor anyway. I'm sure that the video would be saved and watched over and over again. Anyway, we managed to get to the 8th floor where the offices were. He did put the material back over my nipples before we left the stairwell, like that did any good. Glen led me through the cubicles and over to the conference room. Every single one of my former employees got an unobstructed look at my barely covered body as we went through the offices to the conference room.

"Lunch Meeting in the conference room in 15-minutes." I heard Stephani broadcast over the PA system. This couldn't be good. I thought.

End of Part 1.