Company Property Ch. 02 - Dee's Fall

Story Info
Dee gets decorated and begins her slavery.
4.7k words
4.34
24.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,459 Followers

This is a work of fiction. This story takes place in an alternate universe where Judicial Slavery is legal. The rules here are the same as in one of my previous stories called Spouse Slaves. For more similar stories, Gamblnluck has several very good stories on Judicial Slavery. Non-violent felonies carry a punishment of forced slavery. Violent felons are still incarcerated. There is also the opportunity for free people to enter indentured service for a negotiated period of time. Indentured Servants are generally viewed as above Judicial slaves. Indentured servants go into slavery willingly and can negotiate their terms of slavery. Obviously, Judicial Slave don't have that ability. Thus, society sees indentures as being above judicials.

Of course, this story has elements of non-consensual sex. This story also contains scenes of bondage, BDSM, and sexual slavery. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, stop reading now. One thing to mention here that is a bit different than my usual non-co stories. In this case, Dee actually does fantasize about this happening. The non-com/reluctance comes from her being convicted and being forced to live out her fantasies. It's not that she is totally against what is happening to her, it's that she is doing it without her choice.

This is a stand-alone story and is only related to my other story Company Property in that both stories are about a woman that gets in legal trouble and ends up as a penal slave for the company that she formerly worked at. This time, it is not limited to lesbian sex. Also, the main character in this story has also appeared in a few other stories. Obviously (since penal slavery is really not legal), this is a complete fantasy. Even so, you can rest assured that Dee is somewhere out there creaming her panties (if she is even wearing any) fantasizing about this being real.

One thing to note here, Dee does not do well with pain. Yes, she is a slave, but there will be very little pain involved in this series except for nipple clamps. She gets off on degradation and humiliation. CMNF, CFNF, ENF, and other forced humiliation will all be used. Impact play is not something that she enjoys. This will not be my typical BDSM story where the subject becomes a pain slut. Bondage and forced sexual encounters will consist of the majority of the action. There will be ass licking, piss play, lesbianism, gang bangs (with both male and female participants), domination by both male and female dominants, and a few other kinks. There will not be scat or extensive pain involved. Punishments will be mainly

OK, I want to do this a little differently than most of my other stories. I am posting the beginning here, and I will be submitting the ending shortly. There are a lot of possibilities out there between the beginning and the end. I will be writing further chapters as I go along, but I challenge other writers to add to the story. Feel free to write another adventure or event for Dee. Light on impact play, but nipple and breast clamps are fine. Spankings will be good, as long as they aren't overly harsh.

I request two things here. First off that you write an Introduction and reference this story as well as me as the original author for this series. Second, that you keep true to the main character of the series, Dee. As a guide, the basic outline of the story is that Dee is a slave to her company as outlined in this first chapter. In a future chapter somewhere down the line, the company gets sold to her worst competitor. Of course, she is included in the sale as company property. My plan at the end is to have her sold to her girlfriend, Miss H, at the end and have her finishes sentence as a bisexual submissive slut that she is. Feel free to add to her story. Have fun with this, and I will try to include as much as I can in her overall story. Pick up and add wherever you like. Please also give me a heads up so I can read your story and work on incorporating it into the timeline. I will not plagiarize, but only mention it in my stories.

Company Property - Dee's Fall, CH 01:

"Lunch Meeting in the conference room in 15-minutes." I heard Stephani broadcast over the PA system. This couldn't be good. I thought.

Well, like Einstein famously stated, 'Relativity is in the eye of the observer.' Things are either good or bad, depending on who observing it. That can also be further broken down a few ways. For example, if you are watching something bad happen to your worst enemy, you might be thinking that they are getting their just deserts. You think it is a good thing, while obviously, your worst enemy is observing it to be a very bad thing. Similarly, your friends will most likely be observing it similarly to how you are, with varying degrees of enthusiasm. His friends will also be observing the events similarly to how he is viewing events. Again, good and bad things are relative to the observer.

Now, let's look at the observation of the person that the thing is happening to. Most people faced with being basically naked in front of all their former employees, much less being about to be presented as a sex slave for the entire company would view this as a very bad thing. That would be the normal reaction. You need to keep in mind that the word 'normal' means the actions of the majority of people. That, by definition, suggests that there are at least some people out there that would have a different observation of the events. Take, for a random example, a closet submissive slut that has had multiple kinky fantasies about just this situation becoming a reality. In case you haven't figured out which case I fell into, that tiny scrap of material that was attempting to cover my cunt had long ago given up the battle to contain the fluids that were flooding out of my cunt. Both of my inner thighs, calves, and feet were now coated with my womanly essence. In fact, I think that there was even a small pool being formed between my spread-out feet.

OK. Some clarification here. NO! I did not ask for this. I was not a willing participant in my arrest, trial, conviction, and sentencing. It was not something that I asked for. Did I have fantasies? I already said that I did. Fantasies are just that, not reality. Most of the time, fantasies stay just that; something to think about as you use your dildo to get yourself off. In most cases, except for some of the milder ones, actually experiencing them leads to major problems. Think about it. One of the more prominent fantasies that women have is the forced gang-rape fantasy. Sure, they get off on it in the safety of their own bed with a vibrator, but it is usually a romanticized version of the scene. 99.999999% of the women that have this fantasy never expect, or even really want, it to actually happen. In most cases, the reality of that is very different than the fantasy version of it. Even the ones that actually do want it to happen, it is done in a safe environment with people that they trust just acting out the fantasy.

Then again, there is the 0.000001% of the women on this planet that are not normal. We tend to fantasize more towards the reality version. Oh, not to the extent that we are killed after the gang rape, but we lean more towards the dirtier and more humiliating versions of it. In fact, can it really be called a rape if we are more than willing? Especially in my situation. The courts have continuously ruled that a slave cannot be raped. After all, she (or in some cases, a he) is a slave and subject to obeying ANY command given to them by a free person. Yes, there have been a couple of successful rape convictions of a slave hands down from the courts, but those had always been from one slave forcing themselves on another slave without the owner's permission. Three cases were even against a slave forcing himself on a free woman. Those were not prosecuted as rape, though. They were prosecuted as a rebellious slave and carried a death sentence.

OK, so what does all of this bullshit mean? It's quite simple. Once I was convicted and sentenced, I had a simple choice to make. I could either fight against it and have whatever was going to happen to me happen anyway - only with a lot more pain - or I could just accept it and live out my fantasy as best as I could. I REALLY hate pain, and my libido was in high gear. Take a wild guess at which choice I went with. I had decided to be the best slave/slut I could be for my Owner(s). After all, that's pretty much what I was. My in-charge CEO persona was just a facade. Deep down, I am a submissive nymphomaniac slut.

I could feel myself falling deeper into subspace as my former employees began filing into the conference room. For those of you that don't understand that term, subspace is a state of mind that true submissives go into when they are being dominated by a true master or mistress. They let go of their persona and mentally turn become an object that reacts to whatever is happening to them. They just obey whatever commands that they are given. That is where my mind was inevitably headed. The humiliation I felt as my former employees walked in and say be standing at the head of the table with only microscopic scraps of fabric barely covering my nipples and cunt continued to build and arouse me more and more. Even worse, with my arms being bound behind me as they were, my tits were thrust out as if offering my double D tits to be touched and groped by anyone that wanted them.

I heard a buzzing beside me. Turning, I saw Glen look at his phone. "Robert, we have two guests in the lobby downstairs. Would you please go down and escort them up her, please?"

A few minutes later, as the last few stragglers entered the room, Robert returned with two young oriental women. Both were carrying cases like something that would hold sensitive equipment to take out into the field. I had no idea what was in them.

"OK. Thank you all for coming. First off, while I explain what is happening, Slut Dee, go over and thank Robert properly for escorting out two guests up here." Glen commanded.

The look he gave me told me exactly how I was supposed to thank him. Robert had not sat down yet, so I walked over to him and got down on my knees in front of him. Looking up at him, I asked, "Sir, may I suck your cock to thank you for escorting these women up here for the meeting?"

I mean, seriously. What man would refuse that when an attractive blonde on her knees looks up and asks if she can suck his cock? He smiled and opened his zipper. He didn't pull down his pants, he just pulled out his hardening cock through his fly. Dutifully, I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around it. As I began sucking, Glen began the meeting.

"OK. As you probably all know, Slut Dee here has been convicted of several financial crimes. Her crimes almost cost the business to go bankrupt and close down. That would have put all of us out of our jobs. Instead, the judge decided to hand the business over to all of us, so we wouldn't be out of work. As for Dee, she has been sentenced to 20 years of slavery. Also, as restitution to us for the financial costs to us from her crimes, instead of being auctioned off, she has been given to the company as part of the business. That means that she is now company property to be used by the employees."

"Uuhh, uuhhh, uuuuhhhggg." I heard above me as jets of sperm began entering my mouth. Yeah, I am an expert cocksucker. I didn't spill a drop. I finished sucking and licking his cock clean, then thanked him for the snack. He just grinned, but his deflating cock back in his pants, then took his seat and I stood back up and moved back beside Glen.

"How was it, Robert?" Glan asked.

"It was fantastic. She really is a great cock sucker." He replied.

Glen then turned to me. "Slut, go around the room, stand between them each of them for two minutes and introduce yourself while I continue the meeting."

I'm sure that you can imagine what happened next. As Glen droned on explaining my duties, typical stuff like being available to all employees to do with me what they wanted, using me as an added enticement for clients, etc. etc. etc., I made my way around the room stepping between the seated employees. Introducing myself was basically standing there as the two people I was between groped and fondled me. My ass was slapped, squeezed, and pinched. My tits were groped, squeezed, and occasionally slapped. My nipples were tweaked, flicked, pinched, twisted, and pulled. My cunt was stroked, and finger fucked. After someone fingered my cunt, they would hold their fingers up to my mouth, and I would dutifully lick and suck my own fluids from them. It was humiliating and degrading.

"That spare office that hasn't been used is being converted to a room for her. Basically, it will contain a king-sized bed, a couple of interesting pieces of furniture that she can be bound to and a couple of storage units to keep all of the sex toys in. I have a mover at her former house right now bringing all of her sex and bondage toys over as well as delivering her bed. The size of the bed isn't for her comfort, it's so there is room on it for multiple people to fuck her on it. You will also notice that there are several bondage points attached to it. She loves bondage, so be creative."

He then explained to everyone about my past and how I get turned on from humiliation and being degraded.

"OK. Now that Dee has been introduced and I have explained her role, it's time to introduce our guests. But first, Slut, get on the table and lay down face up, then put your arms and legs spread eagle. Would a couple of you help me tie her arms and legs to the legs of the table? They need to be tight, so she can't move."

He undid my arm binder and had me slip off that joke of a bathing suit. In a few moments, I was tied spread eagle face up on the table. That's when he horrifyingly introduced his guests.

"My guests today are Ms. Lee and Ms. Chow. They own a tattoo and piercing shop downtown. Ms. Lee is a tattoo artist, and Ms. Chow does wonderful piercings. Ms. Chow will be demonstrating several different piercings on our slave, while Ms. Lee permanently marks this slut as the property of this company. Ladies, I have already explained what needs to be done, so you may begin."

This was horrible. When I had submitted to Sir, and even Miss H, one hard rule was no permanent marks. I did occasionally have henna tattoos put on me, but those only lasted for a couple months. I also never had piercings done. The only piercings I ever had were a couple on my ears. Now, I was going to permanently marked and decorated with piercings.

The women opened their cases and revealed the tools of their trade. After preparing their equipment, Ms. Lee began working on my pelvic area just above my cunt. If I hadn't had laser hair removal performed years ago, what she was marking on me could have been hidden by my pubic hair. That was no longer an option.

As Ms. Lee began her task, Ms. Chow began with my tongue. She pulled it out, then clipped a couple of round wooden rods to my tongue to keep it pulled out of my mouth as far as it would go. She used a cloth to wipe my tongue off, then she wiped it with an awful tasting alcohol swab. Yes, it fucking hurt when she pierced through my tongue, then inserted the barbel stud in the hole. It was a large stud with a quarter inch diameter ball on the end. Worse yet, I had to watch as she put some type of gel inside the screw hole of the ball. She explained that it was a very strong epoxy that would make it impossible to unscrew once it was on.

The unbearable stinging near my cunt continued as Ms. Lee continued her work. Ms. Chow moved down my body and began fondling my nipples. She had one of the other women that was watching bring her a cup of ice. She used that to get my nipples as hard and extended as they would go. It didn't take too long, since the humiliation I had gone through had already gotten them into diamond hard bullet points.

"Mr. Glen very specific about not using numbing cream." She said as the piercing needle stabbed through my right nipple. I screamed. I may have mentioned this, but I have a very low pain tolerance. At one time, I was interested in impact play, so I got Miss H to try and whip me. That was a disaster. Even though she was going easy on me, I couldn't stand it and became a screaming blubbering mess. Even though the initial pain went away quickly, it still fucking hurt. Of course, my left nipple went through the same thing. When she was done, I had 2-inch metal hoops through both nipples. Then, there was a chain connected between them. In the center of that chain, there was a 1-inch ring. Ms. Chow also showed me that she had applied the glue to the connections where the hoops came together.

"Titanium. Very hard. Only way to remove is with diamond blade saw." She informed everyone.

Next, it was a dangle in my navel. At least this one wasn't glued shut. She handed Glen several other dangles, so he could change them out whenever he wanted. Ms. Chow then moved farther down. At that point, Ms. Lee stopped her torture. I was momentarily relived until she explained.

"She in my way. Besides, cannot do delicate work while slut jerking around."

I felt Ms. Chow using cotton balls to wipe up the fluids drooling out of my cunt. Yes, the pain had somewhat reduced my arousal, but then the humiliation of being spread out naked in front of all the people that were fully dressed still kept me horney. On top of that, the stimulation of my nipples as she was preparing them, and now the stimulation to my cunt was heating me up again.

"Should stuff whole bag of cotton balls up her cunt. It leaking like crazy." She commented. That degrading comment got her another gush from my cunt.

She finally gave up on trying to stop leaking and just concentrated on keeping the top of the folds of my clit hood dry. Another alcohol swab, then the scream from when her large piercing needle penetrated my sensitive flesh. This time, it was a half inch diameter hoop. She showed it to me before installing it. It had a couple tiny links of chain that were attached to a quarter inch diameter steel ball.

"Ball bounce on clitty every time you move." She informed me. Yes, the glue was put on that hoop to prevent it from being removed as well.

Ms. Chow had finally finished her work, and Ms. Lee continued hers. After an agonizing long time that felt like a swarm of pissed off wasps was attaching my cunt, she finally cleaned me off and taped clear plastic wrap over the area. I foolishly thought that I was done. Nope! I was untied, then unceremoniously flipped over onto my stomach and rebound to the table. I shrieked as my newly pierced titties hit the solid wood table. No sooner had the ropes been tightened then Ms. Lee began wiping my entire left ass cheek with alcohol swabs. This did not bode well for me. All too soon, I felt the angry swarm of wasps beginning to attack my ass. I had no idea at that time what she was tattooing on my ass, but it took her quite a while. I did notice that whatever she was doing took up almost my entire ass cheek and she changed colors a few times. After finishing my ass, I still wasn't done. She then began working on my lower back. Apparently, I was getting a 'Tramp Stamp' as well. That was only fitting, since I was now officially going to be turned into a tramp.

I guess things kind of got a bit boring for everyone somewhere along the line. People began drifting in and out. It was still the workday, and they all had work that still needed to be done. Since they now all owned a piece of the company, they seemed to be a bit more motivated to increase the profits. Not only that, but they also needed to make up for all the money that I had lost the company and keep it solvent.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,459 Followers
12