Company Property Ch. 02 - Dee's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing that I forgot to mention, because it really didn't seem important at the time. Just before Ms. Lee covered my new tattoos with the plastic, both Ms. Chow and Glen had used their phones to take several pictures of their work. No one had bothered to inform me of what the fuck was being permanently marked on me. I would find that out later that day - in a truly humiliating fashion. When she was finally finished, she set some papers in front of Glen.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Model release forms. You are the Owner, so you need to OK us to use her pictures in our advertising like we agreed." Ms. Chow informed him.

"Oh, yes. Of course." He replied as he picked up the pen and began signing the release. "That won't be a problem, since we will be using similar photos in our own targeted advertising. We've had a few clients leave after the news of her arrest broke. We are going to be sending those clients and a few others some new marketing information and possibly offering some 'personal service time' with her to try and win them back. These photos should help with that."

Once everything was finished, Glen shoed everyone out of the conference room except himself, Ms. Chow, Ms. Lee, and, of course, me. After they had released me from the table, Glen addressed the two women.

"Ladies, it has been a pleasure doing business with you. I did overhear a few of our employees mentioning that they might be interested in visiting your business. I have already paid for your services in full, but I would like to offer the services of Slut Dee to give you a tip. Robin, the receptionist in the Main Lobby assures me that she is quite an accomplished pussy licker. I also have a lot of information from before she was arrested that she is quite bisexual and had had extensive experience with women."

You really didn't think that they would refuse his offer, did you?

"You put arm binder back on?" Ms. Lee asked.

"One of us play with her tits and cunt as she licks the other one?" Ms. Chow added.

An hour later, I was being led through the office wearing only my heels, collar, butt plug, face covered with their cum, and, of course, my new jewelry. Oh, yeah. My arm binder as well. We finally got to Glen's office. Unsurprisingly, it just happened to be my old office.

"She lick pussy very good. New stud really helps too. I think most girls and men too will like it." Ms. Lee told Glen as she handed him my leash.

"Tell other employees if they bring her with them and give us hour with her, half price for their business." Ms. Chow added.

After they left, Glen took my leash and led me over to the large floor-to-ceiling windows that faced the office building across the street. He stood me there as he went over to a chest against the opposite wall. I had no trouble recognizing the chest. It was the chest of sex toys that I had kept in the locked closet of the office that used to be my private office. I watched in horror, as well as with a great deal of excitement, as he pulled out two things. First off, he pulled out my titty rings. Those were tow rings that locked around the base of my titties that would bite into and restrict them. The second thing he pulled out was a double dildo with a suction cup base. There were two dildos sticking out from the base: one large for my cunt, and the other a bit smaller and slimmer for my ass.

Glen locked the titty rings around my tits, then had me bend over right in front of the window. While I was bent over, he checked the height, removed the butt plug, then stuck the suction cup base to the window. Once the dildo was secured, he had me line up and back up onto the dildos. Thankfully, he had lubed up the dildo going I not my ass. When I was fully impaled, I began fucking myself on the dildos in full view of anyone that was either in the office building across the street or walking along the street below. Apparently, that was not enough humiliation for me. Glen picked up the phone and made a call.

"Hey Glenda."

The humiliation of him stating that name broke over me. I cried out as the orgasm that had been building in me crashed through me. As the waves of ecstasy crashed through me, I was vaguely aware of the rest of his conversation.

"Yeah. She's our company whore now."

Pause

"Oh, you will definitely get a turn with her."

Pause

[laugh] No. Bring whoever you want with you."

Pause

"Exactly. Oh, by the way, have anyone that you want look at the window to my office. The whore is fucking herself on a couple of dildos attached to the window. She just had one orgasm, and it looks like she's about to have another."

Pause

"Seriously? A dozen guys are already looking? No, no. Tell them that they are free to post the videos wherever they want."

Pause.

"OK. Well tell your boss that we may be able to work something out for her to visit your company for a few hours."

Pause.

[Laugh] "Sounds good. Feel free to come over on your lunch hour some time. Got to run, but it was nice talking to you again." He then hung up the phone.

I should mention Glenda here. Glenda was a former employee of mine that I fired about a year ago. I fired her over a year ago. She spent more time trying to seduce other employees and clients than she spent on actually doing her job. That firing would come back to bite me in the ass (literally) in the near future.

"Well, Slut. It seems that you have quite a large audience already as you are fucking yourself. Glenda assures me that your audience is building by the minute. How does it feel to demean yourself in front of so many people?" He asked as he tweaked my nipple. I exploded again.

End of Part 2.

12