Company Trips in Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True," she said, perhaps not thinking of that. "You promise to protect me?"

"I'll protect you," I said honestly. I would. No way would I let anyone near this woman. She was special. Not like Mika. That wasn't really fair to Mika, admittedly, but she was just a kid screwing around. Higashi was a woman. She was married, she was already past 25 years old. And it had taken me years to get as far as I had.

"Shall we go before lunch?" she asked with a cheeky grin.

"Sure!" I agreed.

"Brett, please, I hope you can see I want to make you happy too."

I almost cried. "I adore you," I replied. I was a millisecond away from saying I love you, but chickened out, I think for the best. "Where's your coat?"

"All in my room. Wait, I'll go get it."

With that Higashi leapt from bed and put on her pajama top without the bra. She cheekily checked the hall for people then ran down to her room. Five minutes later she was back with her coat, gloves, scarf, purse and a big towel.

"Hey," I nodded at her. "How warm is that coat?"

"Why?" she grinned back with some idea of what I was thinking.

"Leave your clothes here," I asked, tilting my head in the most charming way I could muster.

Higashi looked at me cheekily. "You want me to go down there undressed already? Stand over there," she instructed. I went to where she pointed. "No, right back there near the window. Go on."

I pushed back to the window. Just being close to it was cold, it was still snowing out. Higashi stepped back toward the kitchen and threw her winter gear on the dining table. Facing me she slowly undid her pajama top buttons, looking into my eyes as she did it. Unfussed, she pulled back the flaps, grinning proudly at my face melting at the sight of those glorious tits. She threw the top to the table standing hands on hips, turning left and right showing off. I was grinning at her bravado, what a great girl.

"Now you stay there, you hear me? Or we won't be going anywhere together," she instructed.

I squinted at her and nodded, as if to approve of what she was about to do. Higashi put her thumb into her pajama bottoms and swept them down her legs.

"Wow. Fuck. Look at you. You are fucking gorgeous. Sorry to swear, but...fuck! Look at you!"

"Now you promise. Stay."

"I promise," I nodded sincerely.

I fell to my knees as Higashi's pants came over her hips, over her thighs, her calves, off her ankles. She stood briefly facing me, letting me soak her in. I shook my head and closed my eyes. I nearly fainted. She had the tiniest bit of muff. I could see almost all of her slit. I stayed on my knees, too weak to stand, in worship. Higashi turned to take her coat and I fell to the ground exasperated. I won't even attempt to describe her ass. I'm sure there wasn't a man or woman in the world that wouldn't sigh at the sight of it. I rolled over to my back and looked up at the ceiling, shaking my head. What beauty, what style. How had god created such a creature and how did it come naked to me of all people. What great deeds had her husband done in past lives to be worthy of taking this woman to bed each night, of mating with her holy body?

"Are you okay?" Higashi grinned down at me, undoubtedly pleased at the affect she had on me. I reached out for the bottom of her coat, pulling it outward and staring up at her glorious pussy. For a few moments she let me soak it in, then turned for the door. "Come on. No more until we get out of this room. Too dangerous in here."

I scrambled on my own clothes and coat and gloves and scarf. I wondered how she would feel if she knew this was the exact same thing I'd talked Mika into doing the day before. Would she feel peeved at my pattern behavior? No doubt she would feel less special.

Her coat was so long it fell below the top of her boots and she didn't appear to be cold on the way to the onsen. We got there about 11:20am. What we didn't know is they cleaned from 9am – midday each day. We had almost 40 minutes to wait before we could get in. It was hardly worth walking back then returning so we stayed in the small foyer out front. There was a little shop with souvenirs and it was relatively warm inside. We were able to find some onigiri to ward off the need for an early lunch, those rice-ball things, though they were filled with pickled plum which isn't my favorite. My hands were warm enough that Higashi didn't kick them out of her coat so I spent most of the wait with a tit on one hand. The coat was too long to reach up and get cunt.

As it turned out they let us in 10 minutes early which suited us just fine. And Higashi, she was hoping to avoid anyone in the women's change-room seeing she was naked under her coat. As with the day before I fairly rushed through my shower and out to the baths. Knowing exactly where to go I skipped around the hill and felt the beautiful warm water on my skin with even more anticipation than I had the day before, even if I knew this one would not lead to copulation. The snow was falling heavily again into the bath. Despite the sexual purpose, the natural beauty of the place was not lost on me. Only a small portion of the bath was covered and I preferred being out in the weather. Especially feeling as bright as I was. Interestingly the first movement I saw came from the mens' side. That was disappointing. As much as I got excited by the idea of Higashi having to show her cunt to strangers, I was looking forward to the first 15-20 minutes alone at least. You never know right? If it's just us two, naked, who knows what could have happened, just like she worried back in my room. If people were coming from the mens' side so soon, surely they must have been let in early too. Bugger.

But when those two guys came close I was astounded. It was the same two Japanese guys that fucked Mika the day before. What the...? Were they stalking the place, waiting to see me come back in? Fuck! If they did see us come in, they might think Higashi is Mika. She was in a big coat, who could tell, right? But you can spot the foreigner (me) 100 yards away. They must think they're coming back for more sex. Fuck. Even when they found out Higashi was a different person there was a risk they would say something. Fuck. Luckily Higashi hadn't come out yet.

"Konnichiwa. Hello," the two boys grinned as they stepped into the boiling water.

"You guys," I said in Japanese, "need to listen to me right now."

I hadn't spoken Japanese the day before, both of them were shocked to hear me speak so fluently.

"Wow! Ah? You speak so well?" they both screamed in Japanese. "So unexpected!"

"Stop, you need to listen. Quick." I had their attention. "There is a girl coming."

Both of them laughed and made rude gestures with their hands.

"We know you. Fantastic," one of them said.

"Listen, listen. Serious. This is a different girl to yesterday," I said. Their reaction was spectacular. They virtually screamed my virility to the gods. "Shut up, shut up, people will hear. Listen. This one is married. She doesn't fuck. It's a miracle she's even here with her clothes off. So you've got to leave her alone. No touching, serious. If you come close she'll leave. It's just looking today, I'm sorry. Even I won't be fucking her. Do you get it? Are we clear?"

The boys to their credit nodded. They understood.

"And please, please, don't mention yesterday. Please."

"Of course," they both said at the same time. Japanese guys, you've got to give them their due, they know the boys' code of silence. I just hoped my Osaka colleagues who fucked Mika here last night were so discrete. "You want we leave?"

"Stay and check her out if you like, but then maybe after a little while?" I asked politely.

"It's okay," they said. Great guys.

Sure enough, along came my Higashi. My two friends shook their heads in approval. Higashi was a proper woman about it too, not covering up at all, apologizing and bowing before entering the bath, asking permission. What an eyeful we three got. If I hadn't already seen it so briefly in my room earlier I may have passed out in the bath. Even after she got in Higashi asked politely where the boys were from, how their holiday had been. She knew they were attracted to her, she politely stood and walked around some so they could check her out on all sides, sitting on the edge of the bath posing for us. And true to their word the boys got out after some time and left us to ourselves. Wow, what a country.

When they had gone Higashi and I kept came together swiftly.

"Satisfied with my show?" she smiled at me, sitting on my lap but safely sideways, her cunt a cock-length from danger.

I nodded. It was fantastic. "You seem pretty calm at showing your tits to strangers. And your cunt. You've been to these sorts of places?"

"Come on, I'm 27 years old. Plenty of guys have seen me naked. Two more won't make much difference."

I looked at her with a demonstrably surprised face. "Then why have you made it so tough on me?"

"Look at your eyes," was her response. "You don't just look at my body and think 'nice'. You've got that look, you won't stop til you fuck me."

"Is it that obvious?"

Higashi laughed. She had such a wonderful laugh, it was enchanting.

"What do you think?" she said, turning and kissing me.

"I'm confused though. How do you show your body to guys that don't try and fuck you?"

"I didn't always live just in Japan, you know. I've been to the US, I've spent long summers on beaches where people don't dress."

"Oh," I said, suddenly feeling naïve. I'd never been to beaches where people don't dress.

For a long time she sat sideways on me and we kissed. I felt her tits and she opened her legs to let my fingers in, three at one stage, but somehow underwater her cunt didn't feel as good to play with. Maybe it was just too hot already under there. For the longest time no one came and it was just us two. It got so hot in the water that we picked up and sat her on the edge at the shallow part. Standing in the water my cock was at the right height to rub against her pussy. Higashi moaned openly as my tip flicked back and forth over her clitoris. Knowing she didn't want my cock in her vagina I satisfied myself with smothering my tip with her cunt juice, making her breathe heavily by petting her with my cock on the outside.

I tried a couple of times, just in case. I put my head to her hole to see what she would do. Both times she grabbed my cock and pushed it back to her clit, masturbating herself with it, tongue in my ear.

"Brett," she whispered to me. "I love your penis."

"Uh."

"Are you happy? Are you happy I have my pants off now?"

I nodded. "You are the most brilliant naked woman."

Higashi giggled. "That's nice."

I grabbed my own cock and rubbed it rapidly up and down the inside of her flaps, from the clit to her hole, back and forth.

"Oh fuck," Higashi groaned.

I kept doing it. I knew it was turning her on. If I wasn't going to fuck her, then at least I wanted her to feel bad about it, to feel unfulfilled, to yearn satisfaction.

"Brett, Brett, Brett...."

"What?"

She reached down and held my cock. She pushed it to her entrance and dropped her body, smothering my cock head in pussy.

"Just once. In and out. Just give it to me once. And promise you won't cum. Promise me."

"Just once?" I asked, panting.

Higashi was trying to push her body down onto to me. "Please. Please. All the way in. Just once. Please. Put it in there. Let me feel it. Don't cum in me. Please."

I don't know what came over me. The weather was so gorgeously cold. The water stunningly hot. The snow was falling so purely and melting the instant it hit the bath, so clean and so clear. The most beautiful woman I would ever have was holding me, begging for it. Even more exciting, it was some other man's woman. I turned her around and held her in my arms. I held her, rocking her.

"Higashi. Listen to me. I want to fuck you more than any man wants to fuck a woman. But you asked me not to. If I did, you would hate me after. I don't want you to hate me after."

She started to sob. She held my arms around her front and she cried. I didn't know if she was disappointed in herself or happy with me or what. After a short time she pulled herself from me and stood up out of the bath.

"Can we go now?" she said, crying, standing naked and shivering.

"Of course," I said. Higashi turned and walked down her path. I watched her naked ass. It was gorgeous. I cursed myself for turning it down. She hated me more for not fucking her than if I'd fucked her.

I moped back to the men's side and changed. By the time I got out front she was already there, dressed and waiting, though admittedly there wasn't much to dress in. She held her big towel in her hand so she must have been naked under her coat. This time I didn't reach in and feel her tit. She was still in an emotional state. I guessed she was angry at me for getting her pants off, for making her want it, for bringing her so close to breaking down. And even worse, for then rejecting her. I felt awful. We walked back to the hotel in silence.

"You want to eat?" I ventured. It was almost 2pm.

Higashi shook her head. "I want to go to my room for a while, is that okay?"

It was clear she didn't want to talk this through. "Sure," was all I could say. I trudged back to my room first, not wanting to get into her space anymore. Wow. Another whirlwind romance. Things were both good and bad this trip. Would Higashi ever speak with me again?

Stupidly expensive as it was, I ordered a club sandwich through room service and waited with a whisky watching replays of NBA. Oklahoma vs the Clippers. Really, why do they bother?

When the door rang for the food, I trudged over. It wasn't the food.

"Can I come in?" Higashi asked, all so seriously.

"Sure," I said, not sure what to expect. At least she was talking to me.

"Is this a fair compromise?" she asked. She held out in front of her two packs of twelve condoms.

"You bought them?" I asked.

Higashi nodded. "In the lobby shop. I can't get pregnant. But these are safe enough, I hope."

I grinned from ear to ear, nodding. "We'll make sure they are. But do you think 24 is enough?"

"Huh?" she screamed. "Huh? Oh shit, there are 12 in each? I thought there were only 3."

I took a pack and showed her the number on the side. Still, I was pleased that she didn't think 3 would be enough, she wanted 6. She was still wearing her coat which I pulled off her shoulders and dropped to the ground, gorgeously naked underneath. She was unzipping her boots when the doorbell rang again. Higashi looked at me puzzled.

"Club sandwich," I explained. Higashi nodded and turned to open the door.

The young lad with the tray nearly fell over. "Over there," Higashi said pointing to the coffee table over by the sofa as if nothing was out of the ordinary. She pulled her boots off and followed the young lad in, signing the ticket even though it wasn't her room. The poor guy didn't know where to look, at her tits or her pussy.

"You really are strange," I said once he'd gone. "Seriously, why did you make it so hard for me to see you naked? I don't get it, you show a stranger your cunt just like that."

"I told you, that guy is safe. He can't fuck me. You, however, you are a problem, always have been."

"Hey, no fair. I stopped myself when you asked me to."

"I know. Which is why...," she said pulling open the packet and taking a condom,"...we're going to do this."

I was undressed in an instant. Higashi rolled the condom onto me like she knew what she was doing. 3 seconds later I was balls deep in her cunt, she underneath me with her thighs spread indecently wide.

There are moments in life when you experience something. Even wrapped in condom, having my erection buried in the vagina of Higashi, her smiling like she had been given a treat, it was one of those rare moments of permanent memory. One of those moments that you would flash back to when faced with death. We didn't need to orgasm straight away, it was enough to be inside her. One of the privileged few. I told her so and she laughed, rolling up on top and slowly drew me in and out of her. I held her ass and she moaned.

"You think you are so privileged? How many guys you think have been in me?" she teased me.

"Ah...I don't know? Not many?"

"Why you guys always think girls don't like sex?"

I nodded. "Good looking ones especially. They hate it. At least with me."

Higashi laughed enchantingly.

"Is this what you want?" she smiled at me. "Are you okay now? You're not going to turn me away?"

"Hardly."

Fucking Mika the day before was more energetic, we virtually slam-fucked each other. But Higashi, wow, fucking her was exponentially more sexy even with a rubber. It was an interaction. I felt like I was inside reaching something of her essence, her person. Her cunt was a door. Higashi's being was affected by the state of it - and her cunt was engorged with cock. It was like her whole soul was fucking. We used 3 condoms before quitting for the afternoon. She liked to be taken from behind, it was the easiest way to make her shudder...oh and how she shuddered. She didn't scream like Mika, she shook, like an earthquake. And gasped like she'd held her breath for four minutes. Perhaps she had.

Like Mika she had to dash off around 5:30. Like Mika she left me her underwear. But unlike Mika for the rest of the night she made eyes at me at every opportunity. When the crew walked in and decided to trudge down to the big onsen again, we both dashed around to the mixed bath before anyone noticed. Luckily no one else was there.

"I know, I know," she said. "Just do it, quickly, before you cum."

This time with the rush on, I did it. She sat on my lap on the steps facing me and I pierced her cunt without any protection. To say it felt good would be the world's largest understatement. The warmth of her cunt against the bare skin of my cock in the freezing cold like that – another life-defining fuck. I wasn't in her more than five minutes. We had to get back. I told the guys no one was there, she told the girls she saw no one there and it was mostly just a joke that was soon forgotten.

Dinner was back in Hirafu, again a 30 minute bus ride. This time when Higashi sat next to me again it was no fluke. Mika was at dinner but extremely morose and didn't seem to care that I wasn't showing her attention. Given we had already fucked so much, Higashi and I were being familiar, too familiar. People were noticing no doubt. But we got stupidly drunk and had a hell of a time together. This time no matter how sobering the drive back there was nothing that could keep her from my room after 'lights-out'. She flat out told Ohta and Fukuda she was going to spend the night with me. I was surprised Mika said nothing, but good on her for letting us be.

As Higashi slid naked into bed with me, she crawled up top and directed my cock to her cunt. She pushed down with a satisfied groan. I didn't say anything until I was all the way in her.

"Higashi, seriously, you were so determined to use the condoms...are you sure you want to do it like this?"

"Just...don't cum, okay? It felt so much better in the bath without them."

I couldn't disagree. I was hardly going to stop it, I loved feeling her insides directly on my shaft.

"You've been fucking your husband like this?"

"Hmmm," she confirmed.

"What's his cock like? Is it different?"

"Completely. Now will you shut up and fuck!" she moaned at me, building her intensity. I shut up and fucked. Actually it would be more accurate to say I was fucked. Maybe it was the beers, but Higashi was going off more like Mika the day before. The bed was starting to rock and knock against the wall. There would be no doubt next door knew what was happening in my room, especially when her voice came in. By the look on her face she didn't know she was doing it, but she started in with this sort of "aah-aah-aah-ahh" in a deep voice matching every thrust. The voice intensified and grew louder and her hips built pace and started to twitch. She pushed up and held herself at 45 degrees, hands on my chest, arms straight. With the room light on and the covers off I could fully see the goddess fucking me. Her breasts held their shape as her hips drove me crazy.

1...34567...12