Company Vacation: Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I picked up her wedding dress, took it off the hanger and tossed it along with the veil into the fireplace. The large wedding portrait that hung on the wall came down and I shredded it with a box cutter, breaking the wood frame with a hammer. I tossed it all into the fireplace and smashed the glasses she loved so much against the fire-dog.

Then I lit the fireplace and recorded it as her precious mementos were reduced to ash. When it was finished, I sent it out as a reply to Mike's email. Eat that, bitch, I thought. About 15 minutes later, I got a frantic call from a crying Victoria.

"Clark," she said. "Why did you destroy all that stuff? I loved that dress. Please, baby, it was only sex. It didn't mean anything. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry." Damn, I thought. How many cliches was she going to toss at me?

"Shut up, bitch," I growled. "You're sorry, all right. You're the one who destroyed our marriage, not me. So I thought it was only fitting that you see that. Do you understand now that we're through?"

"Clark, please, I'll make it up to you when I get home," she begged.

"No, you won't," I said. "Nothing you can do will ever make up for your betrayal. Goodbye." I ended the call, and nearly threw my phone against the wall.

I didn't hear from Victoria or anyone else until Friday when they checked out of the resort.

"Clark," Victoria whined, "my credit card was declined. So was my ATM card. Please, Clark, help me."

"No," I said, firmly. "Get your lovers to pay your bill. I'm finished with you." I ended the call, not wanting to hear anything more from her. I knew what would happen when they arrived, so I called Angie to give her a heads-up.

"They're going to arrest her?" Angie asked. "You're kidding."

"No, Angie," I said. "Turns out adultery is a felony in this state. She's probably going to call begging for bail."

"Well, she isn't going to get it from me," Angie said. "She screwed up, so she can pay the price."

"Thanks, Angie," I said.

I headed to the airport to see this for myself. Sally told me that officers would meet the cheaters at the airport along with the process server. I sat a ways back from the baggage claim area with my camera ready, looking out for them. I saw several police officers and a man who appeared to be the process server. I also noticed some media types hanging out on the other side of the baggage claim area.

Soon, I saw the five of them coming out of the arrival section. Victoria didn't look too happy at all. No doubt, she would be even less happy in just a few minutes. They got their bags off the carousel and turned to leave, but were intercepted by the process server and a group of officers. I started my camera and watched.

"Victoria Jennings?" the process server asked. She looked at him, surprised.

"Yes," she said. He handed her a manila envelope.

"You've been served," he said, stepping away. As he stepped aside, the officers surrounded the five of them and placed them in handcuffs, reading them their Miranda rights. All five of them reacted in anger.

"You can't do this," Jack yelled. I saw an officer say something to him, and he quieted down. I observed the news crew getting it all on their camera. As the officers began to lead them out, Victoria looked over and saw me, her eyes wide.

"Clark," she yelled. "Please don't do this," she begged. I shook my head and turned away from her. Her lovers looked over and glared at me as they were led away.

After I got home, my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number but answered anyway. It was Victoria, calling from the county jail where she and her four lovers had been taken.

"Clark," she cried. "Why are you doing this? Please, come bail me out. We can work through this."

"Nope," I said. "Not gonna happen. Bye." I hung up the phone. I sat down, turned on the evening news, and saw that she and her four fuck-buddies were prominently featured on the evening's broadcast.

"Five local area residents were arrested on felony charges of adultery this afternoon upon their arrival at the international airport," the anchor said, video of the arrest showing over his shoulder. Victoria and her lovers could clearly be seen as they were led away in handcuffs.

"Details of their activities were not released to the media, however, we were told they are all employed with a law firm in town," the anchor added. "They were arrested under a 1931 law that made adultery a felony. Some say the law is archaic and unconstitutional, but the District Attorney says that until the legislature repeals the law he is duty-bound to uphold it. If convicted, they each face four years in prison and a possible $5,000 fine. Authorities say they present a flight risk, and have requested they be held without bail."

That night, the arrest was the talk of several cable news outlets. One side argued that the old 90-year-old law should be scrapped since it doesn't fit the morals of the modern era. The other side argued that if the law is still on the books, it should be enforced. At the very least, it was an interesting debate.

Their arraignment hearing took place the next day, and the judge took the District Attorney's side. All five of them were denied bail and ordered held until their trial. At Angie's insistence, I visited Victoria at the county jail.

I sat as they brought her out in her orange jumpsuit. Orange simply wasn't her color. She looked pale, thin and frazzled and I could tell she had been crying. She looked at me after the guard sat her down.

"They say I could get four years in prison," she said through her tears. "Why, Clark? Why did you have to do this to me? Don't you love me anymore?"

"I could ask you the same question," I said. "In fact, I will. Why, Victoria? Why did you cheat on me for the last year or more? Wasn't I good enough for you? Don't you love me anymore? Don't I satisfy you anymore? Are you a big cock whore now? Yeah, I saw how well-endowed your lovers are. Is that it?" She looked down at the floor as I spoke. "Answer me, dammit!" Her head popped up.

"Yeah, I guess," she said. "At first it was the fact that I was doing something behind your back and I admit, I got off on it. It was just supposed to take the stress off my work, but I started liking it. A lot. But I never meant to hurt you. I still love you."

"Bullshit," I said. "I read your emails. You know, the ones where you and your four fuck buddies planned to get me drunk and cuckold me. I also saw those videos and watched you do things with them you never did for me. How in the hell would you react if I did that to you?"

"I'd kick your ass out," she said.

"So why shouldn't I do the same thing to you?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Because I love you," she said weakly. I shook my head.

"No you don't," I said. "If you really loved me, you would never have done that to me. Ever. You even did it on our anniversary. How can you do that and say you love me?"

"I don't know," Victoria said weakly.

"Just tell me one thing," I said. "I want to know so I don't screw up my next relationship. What did I ever do to deserve this? Was I too supportive of you? Did I love you too much? Or is it just that I have an average dick?"

"You didn't do anything to deserve this," she said, tears falling down her cheek. "It's all me. I got caught up in the excitement and the thrill of it."

"You have no idea what you've done to me, you know that?" I asked, rhetorically. "I even found myself wondering if I could tolerate being your cuckold. But the more I thought about it, the more repulsed I got. Because of what you did, I found myself questioning my manhood. You know what it's like seeing the one you love more than anything else with another man? Doing things you'd never do for me? I hope this was all worth it."

"I'm sorry," she said. "You're a terrific husband and I still love you. If you love me, we can make it work." I shook my head.

"It takes a lot more than love to make a marriage work," I said. "It takes trust, and right now, I don't trust you one damn bit. Every time you walk out the door, I'd be wondering who you're going to screw today. I can't live like that. Have you given any thought about Kevin? He has a wife and two kids, you know." She shook her head.

"Oh God, you can't tell her," she said. "She'd be devastated."

"I don't think that's going to be a problem," I said. "The five of you made national news. I'm sure she knows by now." I stood up and prepared to leave. "Look, just sign the divorce papers and we can go our separate ways."

"But I don't want a divorce," she said.

"Tough shit," I said. "I don't want a cheating whore for a wife, either. You know, I still have those videos Mike sent me. Don't force me to use them." She looked at me, shocked.

"You wouldn't dare," she said.

"Oh yes, I would," I said. "Sign. The. Papers." Defeated, she hung her head.

"Okay," she said quietly. "I will." I turned and left, saying nothing more. I could hear her sobbing as I walked away, but I wasn't moved. She brought this all on herself.

The adultery trial took place three weeks later and didn't last very long. All of the predicted arguments were made by both sides. The defense argued that if everyone who committed adultery were brought up on charges, half the state would be in jail. The DA responded by saying that only five people were on trial, not half the state, and further argued that it was the legislature's job to pass or repeal laws, not the judiciary's.

The judge cut through the nonsense and examined the video evidence and the emails. He ruled that the five of them had violated current state law, and had done so deliberately over a long period of time. He accepted the DA's argument that it was the job of the legislature to pass or repeal laws, and acknowledged that it was the judiciary's job to uphold those laws.

All five were found guilty and were given four years of probation and ordered to pay a $5,000 fine. The four men, being lawyers, had their law licenses suspended pending a disciplinary hearing. The State Bar gave them permission to run the firm in the meantime, provided they did no legal work. Victoria kept her job, and found herself all but shunned by everyone in the office.

The divorce dragged on, mostly due to news that Victoria had become pregnant. She insisted the child was mine, but I knew better. Victoria agreed to a non-invasive prenatal paternity test when she had reached the 12th week of her pregnancy. I agreed to pay the $1,500 to have it done and wasn't surprised to learn I was not the biological father.

The divorce was granted and I was a free man 60 days later. When we met for the last time, Victoria gave me her rings with tears in her eyes. Under the terms of the divorce, she was ordered to relinquish her rings and give up my surname. I handed her a small paper sack.

"What's this?" she asked.

"The remains of your wedding dress," I said. She sobbed as she opened the sack and looked at the ashes inside.

About 90 days after the adultery trial, the State Bar reinstated the law licenses of the four men Victoria cheated on me with. Jack's firm struggled to stay afloat for the next several months, but it survived.

Kevin's wife nearly divorced him, but decided to stick it out, being a stay-at-home mother with two children who adored their dad. She did put him on a very short leash, however, and equipped him with a chastity device to make sure he wouldn't stray on her again. She invited me to their house one day and showed me the key she kept around her neck. She even offered to let me fuck her in front of her husband for revenge, but I declined the offer.

"Thanks, it's a tempting offer, but two wrongs don't make a right," I said. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Victoria screwed up big time when she cheated on you," she said. "But the offer's still on the table. Any time." As I left, a sheepish Kevin extended his hand. I accepted his offer and shook his hand.

"Thanks," he said. "I want to apologize for what we did to you. I was wrong. Hell, we were all wrong. I told Victoria you wouldn't accept what she was doing, but she wouldn't listen." I accepted his apology and left.

Life went on, but it just wasn't the same without Victoria - the Victoria I originally married, that is. I buried myself in my work and stayed out of the dating game for a while - I just wasn't up to starting a relationship with another woman who would end up cheating on me.

I got rid of all the old furniture and replaced it. I didn't want anything around that would remind me of her.

After about six months, Lisa Carlisle, a sweet little redhead I worked with, invited me to an open-air picnic up in the hills just outside town. Lisa and I had become good friends since all this started. We spent many lunches talking about our situations and I found myself becoming quite attracted to her.

She was a bit shorter and somewhat more voluptuous than Victoria, but she always seemed so happy and outgoing. I enjoyed talking with her and found her blunt honesty quite refreshing. She said what was on her mind and didn't give a damn what anyone thought.

I never dreamed she would ask me out like this, but the weather was nice so I agreed. I met her at the parking lot in the state park and was shocked when I saw her emerge from her car wearing the shortest pair of ripped low-rise denim shorts I had ever seen on a woman.

The sides were ripped nearly to her waist and the legs - if you could call them that - had rips in strategic places that showed off even more bare leg. I wondered if she even had any panties on, given that the crotch seemed to be nothing more than a strip of denim running between her legs. Topping that was a short, ripped t-shirt that showed off most of her midriff. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra and her nicely-shaped breasts swung free under it.

She pulled down her bicycle, grabbed a blanket and the basket sitting in her back seat and away we went. I let her lead the way and I hung back just enough to enjoy the view of her tight ass in those shorts. I thought I was going to have to pull over to relieve my hardening dick several times.

We finally pulled over to a spot that looked nice and Lisa laid out the blanket and set the basket on it. Looking around, she kicked off her shoes and pulled her t-shirt off, baring her breasts. My God, she looked so damn good.

"I just love taking my clothes off outside," she said. "It feels so natural, you know?" she asked, her face beaming. "C'mon, take off your shoes and shirt. It's nice out." I took my shoes and shirt off and enjoyed the brisk air. She smiled and practically sat in my lap, mashing her bare breasts into my chest.

"Isn't this better, Clark?" she asked, a wicked grin on her face.

"Much," I said. The next thing I knew, her tongue was buried in my mouth as she gave me a toe-curling kiss. I could feel my manhood stirring.

"I've wanted to do that for the longest time," she said.

"What stopped you?" I asked.

"You were married," she said. "I don't run around with married men. I've been watching and waiting for your divorce to be final and for you to get out of your shell. How long has it been since you've gotten laid?"

"About eight months," I said. "Maybe a bit longer. How about you?"

"About the same," she said. "As you know, my last guy was a cheating creep so I dumped him."

"Lot of that going around," I said.

"Yeah," she said. "So I heard. Tell me the truth, when was the last time a woman sucked your cock?" Wow, I thought. Talk about straight-forward.

"A long time," I said.

"We need to fix that," she said, undoing my jeans. Who was I to argue? I let her work my jeans and boxers off. Then she bent over and took my hardening cock in her warm, wet mouth and began working on me. I had to admit, Victoria had nothing on this girl. I moaned as she worked her way up and down, taking my whole cock in her mouth. I felt myself about to explode and warned her.

"I'm about to cum," I said. I saw her smile as best she could with my dick in her mouth. She worked on me harder and it happened. "Oh, God," I said as I came inside her throat. She swallowed every drop, then licked me clean.

"Mmmm," she said, looking at me with that smile of hers. "Very nice. I take it Victoria never swallowed."

"Not me," I said. "She only did that with her lovers." Lisa clucked her tongue as she shook her head.

"Stupid girl," she said. "She doesn't know what she's missing." She began to unbutton her shorts. "I can't let you be the only one naked here," she said, working her tiny shorts off. As I suspected, she had no panties on. As she tossed her shorts on her other clothes, I got a peek at her shaved pussy.

She smiled as she climbed back on top of me. Soon, she had me on my back and her shaved slit was directly over my face. All I wanted at that moment was to bury my tongue in her.

"You like?" she asked.

"Very much," I said. I grabbed her ass and pulled her onto my face. She moaned as I licked her slit and found her sweet spot. She rubbed her pussy on me as I explored her with my tongue. She even tasted better than Victoria. I felt like I was in heaven. Soon, she shuddered and her juices covered my face.

"Oh God, that felt so damn good," she said. She covered my face with kisses and positioned herself over my erect cock. Taking it in one hand, she slowly lowered herself onto me. I moaned as she settled on top of me, my manhood buried deep in her warm, velvety wetness.

"Oh yes, just perfect," she said. "Not too big, not too small. Just right." She started riding me, lifting herself almost all the way off of me before settling back down. "That's is," she said. "Just fuck me."

She rode me for some time before we finally exploded in a mutual orgasm. Afterward, we lay in each other's arms, enjoying the fresh air.

"Are you hungry?" she asked. I almost forgot she had a basket full of food. And yes, I was hungry.

"Yeah," I said. "You?"

"Famished," she answered. Sitting up, she opened the basket and handed me a paper plate with a piece of cold fried chicken and potato salad. After she got her food, she handed me a small bottle of soda pop. We sat there, naked, and ate our food without a care in the world. Afterward, we held each other and simply enjoyed the outdoors, engaging in small talk.

"I never want this to end," she said.

"Me neither," I said in response. She turned to me, taking my face in her hands.

"I've been attracted to you for the longest time," she said. "And I'm falling in love with you. If you want me, I'll be yours, exclusively. I promise I'll never cheat on you and I'll never hurt you." I looked closely at her and saw no deceit, only love and concern.

"I've been attracted to you for a long time as well, and I'm, falling in love with you, too," I said. "Of course I want you. I'd be crazy not to. I promise to be yours exclusively as well and I'll never cheat on you nor hurt you." She smiled and planted another kiss on me. We held each other for some time before breaking our embrace.

"I guess we'd better get dressed and head back," she said. "My place or yours?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Anyplace with you is perfect," I said. "But if you don't mind, I really don't want to go to the Caribbean." We ended up spending the night at my place.

Six months later, we were married and a few months after that, she was pregnant with our first child. I never saw Victoria after the divorce, but I did see something in the news about a shooting at a law firm in town.

According to the report, a man entered the law firm where Victoria worked and began shooting, injuring her, her boss, Jack, and two other attorneys. Out of curiosity, I called Kevin, who explained what happened. The shooter, he said, was Victoria's new fiance and he apparently didn't take too well to being cuckolded.