Comparisons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, Tim. See you tomorrow."

I shook my head with a slight smirk. Alex had called my work. I took a breath and hit the call button for Tia.

"Hey, Nikki; good to know you're alive."

"Ha, ha," I laughed. "How are you doing? Did you have a bad hangover, too?"

"No." I heard the sarcasm in Tia's voice. "I wanted to, but my best friend had to be all gung-ho and get super drunk, so I had to help get your ass home. I had you dry heaving out the back window while Alex drove your bike."

"Alex drove my bike?"

"Yeah, he was tentative at first, but he got the hang of it soon enough, all because he didn't want you to have to get it today."

I sighed in disbelief, "Alex again."

"What?"

"It's just... I don't know what to make of him. Our parents love him, so I try to knock him down a peg, and he ends up being better with my friends than I am."

"So he had a good time; what's fucking wrong with that?"

"He's a damn nerdy, goodie-goodie..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Tia interrupted. "Aren't you the one saying your tired of people judging us on how we look?"

"Yeah," I drew out the word, unsure where she was going with this.

"And aren't you doing the same thing to Alex right now?"

"But..."

"Not only did he care enough about your bike, he carried your lightweight, drunk ass from the bar to my car and then from my car to your bed. I wish you could have seen it; he carried you like a God damn princess."

I then mumbled, "He also got me a flower."

"What did you say? He got you a flower?"

I smirked, "Left it on my nightstand."

"Jesus fuck, Nikki; don't you think your standards are a little too high? Axe approved of him for crying out loud. With your ex, Brian, he ran him off his lawn. Hell, If this was anyone else, you'd have fucked him by now."

I laughed, "You're right."

"I know I am," Tia snickered. "And all I'm saying is, he's cool."

"Thanks Tia. I needed that."

"No problem... Hell, maybe I'll dump Shawn for Alex. It'd be worth it just to meet Machete. Peace out!"

"Bye," I responded with a chuckle though Tia had already hung up.

I set down my phone and picked up the flower. I stared at it curiously, spinning it slowly as I investigated every petal. I brought it to my nose and inhaled. "That's pleasant." Do women really like receiving these? Why? I held it in my hand not sure of anything. What am I going to do with this? The easy answer was get rid of it. I reached out to my small, purple, already overflowing garbage can and I lightly set it on top. There.

I sat on my bed and stared at the flower on top of my garbage can. The bright yellow was a hard contrast to the black monster aluminum can sitting under it. For some reason, it was bothering me. It seemed so, I don't know, immoral to leave it like that. I sighed, resigning myself to my fate. I slid off the bed and grabbed the flower and the monster can and went to the bathroom. I thoroughly rinsed out the can and filled it with water before sticking the flower in it. I went back to my room and placed the can on my nightstand. I smiled at my new vase, my heart finally at ease, and went about finding my pajamas, a pair of booty shorts and a t shirt.

Since it was so late already, I had wanted to say "Fuck it" to the day and go back to bed, but my stomach reminded me I hadn't eaten all day. I really didn't want to go downstairs; my headache may be gone, but that would flare right back up with just one word from my Mother, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I padded down the stairs in an attempt to hopefully slip into the kitchen without being noticed.

It was too quiet, the only sound coming from the television. I could have easily made it to the kitchen undetected if I had wanted, but my curiosity once again clobbered me from what I should have done. Why can't I control that?

I peeked my head into the living room, and saw the most amusing sight. Alex was asleep on the couch... sort of. His body laid on the couch, but an arm and a leg was completely hanging off of it. It was as if he was almost inviting anyone to come prank him in some way; and if I felt any of the familial bond that I guess I'm supposed to feel, I definitely would have fucked with him. Shaving cream in his palm, marker on the face - oh something would have definitely happened, justified even. Instead, I just took in the sight of his nerdy but cute, err, I mean sophisticated handsome frame in its awkward position and snickered.

Alex stirred at my musings and in an act of great athleticism, unceremoniously crashed to the floor. My snicker gave way to a quick, hearty laugh.

Alex languidly sat up with a yawn, before his attention became laser focused at the sight of me. "Nikki, how are you feeling?"

He just fell on his ass and his first words are caring about me. I shook my head, the last remnants of my chuckle coming out, "I'm fine, but what about you?"

"I'm all right," Alex stood up before walking over to me. "Here sit down." He grabbed my hand and guided me over to the couch. "You must be hungry; I had brought you soup for lunch, but you were out cold and since that was the last of it... just give me a couple minutes." He left, giving me one of his disarming smiles before he did and once again I had no idea of what to say.

Is this guy for real?

After a small clamoring of pots and pans and hearing the stove turn on, it took Alex only a couple minutes to return with a plate of scrambled eggs and toast.

"You made me breakfast?" I accepted the plate and started to dig in. Though unorthodox, I was not about to complain over the offering.

"They say its one of the best meals for a hangover." Alex sat down and took hold of the remote, turning the volume down on the television.

"Who says that?"

Alex shrugged, "The internet."

Great, eggs for dinner was the internet's idea. What's next? Cake for lunch? Cheesesticks for breakfast?

I got about halfway through my meal, all of about twenty seconds, before my curiosity again slapped me in the face. I stared at Alex, before finally just blurting out, "Why are you being so nice to me?"

"I'm not sure what you mean?"

I sighed as I rolled my eyes before focusing back on Alex. "Carrying me out of the party, calling my boss, taking care of me today, hell, you just made me dinner... Why?" I was a little more forceful than I intended, but I wanted an answer and wasn't going to settle for "I'm not sure what you mean?"

"Aren't I supposed to? We are allegedly brother and sister, after all. Would you prefer me to write stuff on your face in marker or put shaving cream in your palm while you're sleeping?"

So he was trying to be the protective sibling... the exact opposite of what I was trying to be. I felt embarrassed as I sheepishly admitted the truth of my actions, "That's not what I was trying to do."

"Yeah, I know; you're just tired of being compared to me and instead of changing yourself - why should you, by the way - you thought you'd get me in trouble, instead... but I'm choosing to look at it as, hey, this great girl invited me to a party and I had a blast."

I appreciated the leniency. "No hard feelings?"

"None whatsoever."

"You said allegedly when you mentioned brother and sister."

Alex finally turned away from the basketball game on the television to face me. "Well, its kind of hard to throw two people together and say, "You are family now," and all of a sudden be a family. I don't even know what a brother is supposed to be?"

"Yeah, me neither," I shook my head. "I have no idea what I see when I see you, but it's far from brother."

"That's expected," Alex turned back to the game he was watching.

"So if not a sister, how do you see me?"

"A firecracker."

I was taken aback, giving a small laugh in my consternation, "Did you say firecracker?"

"Yeah," Alex chuckled back. "You know, a short fuse but beautiful to look at; a firecracker. "

I blushed three shades of red as I turned and stared at the last of my eggs. No one has ever called me beautiful before. Ever. And Alex just threw out the word as if there was no debate.

I couldn't eat anymore. I set my plate down on the coffee table, my mind in turmoil. I kept glancing at Alex. If I'm a Firecracker in his eyes, how did I feel about him? He's smart, caring, funny, sophisticated handsome... and if truth be told, better than any guy I've ever dated. His fashion sense is nothing I would normally see as appealing, but on Alex? It's decidedly him. But not a brother. Definitely not a brother.

Almost, as if on cue, Tia texted.

- Do you want to hang tomorrow?

I was suddenly reminded of our earlier conversation in which she declared, "If this was anyone else you'd have fucked him by now."

Tia was absolutely right.

- Working

It was a short reply, but my mind wasn't wanting to get into a conversation, texting or otherwise. It's as if my entire conscious latched onto that simple truth and my body was being agreeable to the notion.

"So where's Mom and Bill?"

Because if my spontaneous plan would come to fruition; I have no interest in having my Mom walking in on me screwing Alex. I'd for sure be kicked out of the house.

"They said since things were quiet around here, they were heading to dinner and a movie."

Quiet? Yeah, that's just my Mom saying I'm intoxicated... But the coast was clear. Am I really going to do this? Anyone else, I would have been bent over the couch already. But Alex? Yeah, he doesn't have the balls. I would need to be the aggressor; which I can be, but not typically how I enjoy sex. But he does deserve it... and I'm leaking like a broken water main just at the thought. Is it the idea of forbidden fruit? The compliments? Or just that it's been a couple months and I need a cock?

It didn't matter.

I shifted on the couch to face Alex, my leg underneath me. He didn't react. I scooted forward, putting an arm on either side of him and leaned in.

"What are you doing?" Alex eyed me suspiciously.

His question caused me to momentarily pause. Should I? It was a fleeting thought. I closed the distance in half a heartbeat, my lips connecting with his. I let them settle against his for only a mere second before mine parted, allowing my tongue to pierce through his barrier and into his mouth.

It was an exciting kiss. After only a temporary lapse, did Alex actively participate, and he was always just a step behind my carnality. Chalk it up to the unexpectedness of our making out... but still, I've never been in such control before.

My hands made their way to his belt. There was no sensuality to it, no tenderness. I simply did what needed to be done in the shortest amount of time required and pulled downward at his pants and underwear. Alex lifted up and the bottom half of his clothes were just a memory.

I then felt what I was going to be working with. I tickled the underside of his shaft before caressing the tip and then truly taking hold of his cock. It was hot and, oh so hard in my grip as I pumped it.

"My, my," I smiled as I broke the kiss. "Already this fucking hard for me?"

It was my attempt at playfulness, and it sounded like garbage coming from my mouth, but Alex just smiled back, "What do you expect when the beauty of a Firecracker is coming on to me?"

There it was again - another compliment. And it made me want Alex even more. I pulled my tank top over my head, revealing my spider webbed tattooed tits and barbell pierced nipples to him and I paused... I was just a little self-conscious about their size, but Alex's eyes went wide in appreciation, and he mouthed the word, "wow," almost subconsciously, and it removed my worry. My hands went to my booty shorts and I pulled them down, "Well this Firecracker's short fuse is going to make sure something else explodes this time." That was corny, especially coming from me, but somehow felt right. What kind of affect is Alex having on me?

I stared into his eyes as I positioned his cock at my pussy's entrance. I'm not sure what it was, but the effect was a hypnotism of such. I couldn't look away. I just stared into those soft brown eyes of his as I sank down, his manhood filling me, stretching me to the brink.

I wanted to fuck Alex. I truly did. But his eyes anchored my existence. I moved up and then down in a slow, rhythmic motion, and as I repeated the movement, Alex lifted his hips ever so slightly upward, as if exploring what to do. It was the most tender action I've ever felt during sex.

I smiled at Alex, encouraging him to keep going. This was for him, after all. I increased my speed, but only slightly and was rewarded with Alex's continuation of small thrusts into my canal. I felt a building of euphoria... Maybe this was for me, as well?

Now, if taken properly, and I mean just absolutely dominated by a guy, I would have a flurry of orgasms... but this, what was transpiring between Alex and I, was going to be something else entirely. It was a slow arch of heightened awareness that caused my body to demand the speed it wasn't getting which caused for a higher sense of ecstasy. I no longer wanted to cum; I absolutely needed it.

Once again, it was Alex's eyes. Their pained, yet pleasured look was warning me his release was imminent, and that sent my body to freely grasp its own pleasure, but was it going to be too late?

"Nikki, I'm going to... I'm going..."

I gave Alex a strained smile. Alex was definitely going to beat me. "No worries; I'm on the pill." Maybe the one thing my Mom absolutely did right by me...

Alex's eyes became that of desperation. He focused intently into my eyes, my everything. His hand, in an act of its first participation in this escapade latched onto the back of my head and pushed me toward him... toward his lips.

Alex kissed me. Alex kissed me fiercely and it was so unexpected... so forceful, my body quaked. The depths of my being clasped tightly against the invading member, causing me to moan wildly as I ruptured into bliss. I felt the increased girth as the pinnacle of his own delirious gratification broke through and injected me with all that was wonderful, spurring my own elation even further.

I pulled back from our kiss, and Alex's expression was one of wonder and awe. "Well, that was fun." I kissed him, briefly this time, as I sat up. I then threw his words back at him, "That was my personal way of thanking you." I got up, and damn was there was a lot cum seeping out, enough that I grabbed my shorts to wipe myself, "I would say that we could do that again, but I like a guy to be more forceful and really just fuck the shit out of me, and we both know you aren't capable of that, so thanks again for all you did for me this weekend. Now I have to go clean up and my ass is going back to bed. 'Night."

*

I woke up the next morning with a purple flower on my nightstand. I rolled my eyes before taking stock of the petals. They were a lovely shade and as I inhaled the scent, I closed my eyes to cherish it. Still, not a flower kind of girl, I also understood the underlying sentiment and so I placed it in the Monster can alongside the yellow one.

*

I didn't see Alex all day. Not that I was looking for him, but he wasn't in his room, bathroom, kitchen, living room, our parents room, my room, or the garage. I only wanted to tell him thank you for the flower; that's only appropriate, right? Finally, I broke down and asked Bill, definitely not my Mom, and found out he was meeting a classmate to tutor. I sighed, not understanding why I felt so incomplete and went to work.

*

When I got off work, I flew home, really testing my luck through the speed zone trap on Springwell Avenue. It was all for naught as when I got into the house, I peeked into Alex's room and sure enough, he was fast asleep. I gave a soft smile at just the sight of him as he looked so content. It took all my will power not to snuggle in behind him and drift to sleep myself. Instead, I cautiously closed the door, even turning the handle as I did as so not to disturb him. All I wanted was to say my thanks for the flower I didn't care about.

When I finally fell asleep, I dreamt of Alex, flowers, and at some point sex with Alex on a bed of flowers.

And sure enough, when I woke up there was a light blue flower lying on my nightstand. It smelled fantastic and it looked good in my vase. But I had just missed him as he had already left for school. Why the fuck am I even up at seven thirty in the morning?

I went back to bed.

*

I heard the door shut and ran downstairs... but it was my Mom. Damn. And I couldn't back track fast enough. Double damn... and a fuck, and a shit for good measure.

"Here Nicole," My Mom caught me as I went to turn around. "Help me get these groceries in the kitchen."

I huffed and sighed and gave my dissenting frustration of, "Aw, Mom," but left it at that and helped. If I had done what I wanted and said, "Fuck off," I already knew her response would be to say I couldn't eat their food, which wouldn't have been an issue except I was trying to save money to get out of the house and Taco Bell for dinner every night of the week is expensive, not to mention that I would hate encouraging a franchise with my patronage anyway, but a girl has to eat. But it didn't keep me from dragging my feet as I started to put the groceries away.

*

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" My Mom asked as she pulled a frying pan and a sauce pan from the cabinet.

It was like pulling teeth. As with anything with my Mom and I, our conversation was one sided and harped about something I did... in this case, she felt my leggings had too many rips in them with one being too close to my "special place" between my legs. Special place? What am I? Five?

"Whatever," I grumbled. I couldn't get out of the kitchen fast enough.

My head was down as I walked away, turning toward the steps when suddenly, a hand landed on my shoulder, turning me sideways and then pushing me against the wall. My scream of surprise and anger never escaped my lips as it was hushed by a forceful connection of a mouth to mine, a tongue invading my very being. I smacked at the aggressor before realizing it Alex.

The kiss, apparently wasn't all Alex had in mind. As he plundered against my tongue, his hands went down and I got the distinct impression he was going to my waistband only to go slightly further. My eyes lit up as he ripped the rip to an insane degree and then lifted his leg and stepped on the shredded fabric, decimating my pants. His hands shifted to his own pants and pulled them down.

Alex broke the kiss just long enough to lick his fingers and gave me just enough time to sternly whisper, "My Mom's right..."

Alex's lips were on me again as his hands went to my pussy. One to move the fabric of my g string, the other to wipe at my crevice. An instant later, one hand lifted my leg up while with the other, he carefully placed the mushroom tip of his cock at my opening.

Alex's thrust was hard and dominating... and when he repeated the motion, I didn't even care my Mom was just a breath away in the kitchen. I have fucked a guy with my Mom in the house before, but upstairs, in my bedroom, and behind a closed door. This was different. This was exhilarating. This was Alex taking me how he wanted the consequences be damned.

I fucking loved it.

Alex pounded viciously into my pussy and my body just could not keep up. I was having mini orgasms with every penetration, my sheath trying unsuccessfully to grapple at the invader. Sure, the slow build up sex on Saturday night was great, but I cherish this continued mind-numbing fuck he was providing me.

And to think I didn't think Alex was capable of this. He was dominating me in the most delicious way possible; right in front of my Mother.

Alex sliced into me one final time, finally allowing my overworked in such a short time pussy to cling to his cock, which triggered my fulfilling orgasm to ripple through my body like a jackhammer in an earthquake. The feeling of his release exploding inside of me only amplified the affect.