Comparisons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He... He did?" Oh my God; Alex is getting a tattoo... two of them?

"All right, Nikki," Tim continued. "Into the chair."

"Wait, what?"

Alex came up to me and kissed me and my knees buckled. "I'm purchasing two tattoos for you, anything and anywhere you want for one, but the other I get to pick out and it's going just above the head of the large dragon on your back."

"Ooh, what's it going to be?" I was now intrigued. What did Alex want my body to say?

"That's a surprise; if your game?"

Was I game? Absolutely. Besides, with me saving there was no way I could afford another tattoo, even with the discount Tim gives me. And I already knew what I wanted. I went right to the "cute girly" section as Tim calls it and pointed out a flower. "I want this one on the back of my leg."

Tim looked at me curiously, "A flower?"

I just smiled back. It was the only tattoo we had that looked like one of the flowers Alex had given me. "And I want it coming out of a Monster can."

Tim's expression was one of pure shock, before he shook his head, "All right, Nikki, into the chair."

"And you better not mess up my dragon."

Tim stared me down, offended.

I laughed, "Yeah, I know you won't; I was just teasing."

Tim pumped up the chair to raise it, "Like I'd mess up a tattoo. Hell, I'm the one that put that thing on there."

All the while Tim was working on the masterpiece on my back, Alex's pick for me; I was trying to decipher what it could be. The needle movements seemed sporadic and, at times, like he was just making little dots. If this were a game, I'd definitely be stumped.

*

A firework. That was what I was looking at in the mirror. A large exploding firework tattoo in the shape of a circle that just fit the open space behind the head of my dragon. And then on the bottom curve in black letters was the word Firecracker... The word Alex used to describe me. It was perfect.

"I love it." I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my lips which made me sound like a eight-year-old.

"Will you stop staring at that thing and get to work? It's been three hours now," Tim rolled his eyes at me. "When Alex told me what he wanted for you, I wasn't sure. But he insisted you'd like it and when he did that, I was convinced. It ended up being one of my best works, especially with the special writing he wanted."

I didn't think the word "Firecracker" would be that difficult; I mean it was only in bold and in a semi cursive font. I would have pressed the thought further except the rest of what he said struck me and I eyed Tim carefully, "You trusted him that much?"

"Yeah," Tim waved his hand dismissively, "Go, get married, and have lots of kids."

I gulped at the declaration before offering a nervous chuckle. For that to happen, I would first have to land the guy...

"I meant go right now," Tim laughed at my hesitation. "I think I'll be fine this last hour and a half."

I darted out the door before Tim changed his mind, a dorky smile plastered to my face. I knew exactly what I was going to do.

*

I strode into the house to find Alex sitting at the kitchen table, putting school books away... He must have just finished with a tutor session.

The house seemed quiet, Bill's car was gone and if he wasn't around this late, that meant he took my Mom somewhere... This was my moment. I walked up to Alex and before he could say a word, my mouth was attached to his. Our tongues dueled as my hand slid down and cupped his cock.

I broke the kiss, dropping to my knees as I did. "Someone enjoyed that." My hands quickly went toward Alex's belt.

"Nikki," Alex's hand grabbed me by the wrist. "No."

What? There was so much emotion coursing through my entire being at that statement. Alex was rejecting me... He had his fun and now its over? No, this can't be it. I forced my way through his grasp while forcing a playful grin. "You're going to love what I have in store for you."

"Nikki, I said no," Alex grabbed my wrists again, this time standing as he did.

I sat back on my haunches, staring at him. I couldn't even be mad at Alex, he played by all my rules. I still couldn't stop my eyes from welling up as I stood.

"I swear, what are you doing to Alex now?" My Mom's voice called out from the front door.

"Can't you leave him alone for one day?" Bill added as they both walked into the kitchen.

My mind was a jumbled mess. I ran from the kitchen and made it to the stairwell before I slumped against the wall, my body unwilling to go any further. Were we really through or was it that Alex just saved me again? Love was so infuriating.

"What did Nikki want this time?" I heard Bill ask.

"I don't know."

"Oh, Alex, don't cover for her. She wants to be an adult, she needs to take responsibility like one," My Mom obviously didn't buy Alex's response.

I heard Alex sling his backpack over his shoulder. "I honestly don't know, Mom."

"Did you just call me Mom?" There was a sense of shocked giddiness in my Mom's tone.

Alex didn't hesitate, "Why not? It's not like anyone else wants the job."

"Oh, Dear," My Mom was becoming emotional.

"Well, it has been a long day... I'm going to call it a night." A moment later, Alex stood before me. He leaned in and pecked my lips, his hand moving around my waist to my ass and giving it a hard squeeze, pulling me toward him. He broke the kiss, his lips then came to my ear, "They went next door to argue about that tree again and I knew they would be back quickly."

I whispered back, "But Bill's car..."

"Is in the shop," Alex interrupted. "And now you made me use the biggest trump card I had with your Mom." He pulled back, wagging his finger in front of my face with a mischievous grin. "At exactly three seventeen in the morning, you're going to come into my room and make it up to me." He finished by kissing me hard, and I was immediately wet.

*

I had a lot of work to do. Alex said I was to make it up to him, but apologies were never my strong suit. I figured I would still do what I was going to do to him in the kitchen, but now I wanted make it an ordeal. I, however, don't own lingerie, but I wanted to dress sexy as well. I decided to cut the cups out of one of my black bras, I really didn't need them anyway, and the triangle covering my pussy from a matching g string. Is that sexy? Who knew, but it would provide an eighteen-year-old guy an excellent view.

I took my time with my make up, making sure every line, every brush stroke, every dollop of powder was perfectly placed. Lastly, I looked at my hair. I had different colors of dye available, and perhaps this was a good night for a change. I looked at my options and I instantly knew which one would be perfect. A light blue, similar to the color of the trim on my bike that Alex complimented... and once dyed, I finished the ensemble by putting my hair in pigtails. That's cute, right?

I wanted to be sexy and cute for Alex tonight...

But what the hell was that shit about that random ass time of three seventeen in the morning? Is there some sort of sex secret that happens at that time? Kind of like four-twenty? What didn't I know?

*

At three sixteen, I tip toed across the hallway, suddenly aware that my Mom and Bill were right at the end of the hall. I was the lucky one to have my room right next to theirs, and I knew it was because my Mom had wanted to keep tabs on me. Heaven forbid I sneak a guy into the house and fuck him because they would hear it. Fortunately, I don't have to sneak someone in as Alex's room is right across the hall... with a bathroom separating it from our parents to keep them in the dark. I put my hand on the door, slowly turning the knob. I glanced over my shoulder to the clock on my nightstand and waited. Despite the fear of a parent entering the hall and seeing me like this, I waited for the big red numbers to change.

It felt like an eternity, but as soon as the six became a seven, I pulled open the door and entered, slowly closing it behind me.

Alex was sitting up in his bed, engrossed in a book, his reading light barely illuminating his body. I thought for sure I'd be waking him up.

"Were you awake this whole time?"

Alex calmly replied, "No," before his gaze patrolled my body, causing me to blush a bright red all over, hoping he approved of my efforts. "As always, a true firecracker."

I smiled, understanding exactly what that now meant. I am beautiful. I sauntered over to his bed and placed a tender kiss upon his lips to show my appreciation before I became carnal in our making out.

Alex's hands went to my waist before diverting down different paths, one toward my ass and the other my tits. I pulled away, taking a step back as I did. "Nope," I smiled provocatively. "I owe you, remember?"

Alex leaned back against the headboard, falling comfortably into his pillows.

I threw his comforter to the side of the bed before putting a hand on his thigh. I gently grazed upward, my fingertips scraping across his flesh and through the hair on his legs. When they reached fabric, my other hand joined in and savagely pulled down the offending boxers.

"Ow," Alex mused as his erection got pulled by the waistband.

I smirked, "That wouldn't have happened if you were wearing clothes that were more accessible."

"What else could I have worn to bed to be more accessible?"

"You could have been naked." I responded coolly as my hand carressed his balls.

"Point taken," Alex breathed out. "I won't make that mistake again."

"Good," I slid onto the bed, between Alex's legs. "Be sure you don't, or how could I wake you up like this?"

My head lowered, my tongue swiping at the mushroom head of the love of my life's cock. It was hard and on fire with how turned on Alex was. Yeah, I did that.

I lowered further, my tongue cascading around the sensitive underside of the shaft while my barbell offered a blunt hardness and caused Alex to twitch in delight.

Alex was squirming under my ministrations, and I absolutely fell in love having this effect on him. He was putty under the guise of my mouth and if I wanted, I know I could've asked for the moon, and he would get it for me.

Finally, I began bobbing, slow for the first couple strokes, but with increasing vengeance. I wanted to do this for Alex... and with the raising of his hips in the air, not even humping, but actually using his legs to arch his hips in the air with desperation as I continued in a flurry of plunges, I knew he needed this as well. He even grabbed a pillow to mute his wild moans.

It was such a high for both of us as Alex came with a burst of true euphoria. His seed flooded my mouth, the saltiness profound as I swallowed what I could. It appeared never ending, and I must admit, some trickled out the corners of my mouth, the white cream a stark contrast to my midnight black lipstick.

It was surreal. I sat on my knees and saw Alex huffing into his pillow. His body appeared as if it went through a wringer of ecstasy. It truly made me think... "Was that your first blowjob?"

Alex nodded, still breathing too heavily to do anything else.

Well, I did my part. But we weren't done yet. Not by a long shot. Just seeing that I was able to turn Alex, the man so well pronounced, into a tub of goo... Fuck, that made me super horny.

My hand took hold of his cock and began jerking it. I leaned over and licked the tip and Alex's eyes lit up. I bobbed once to firmly get his attention before sliding forward, and simply sitting on his hard dick.

Fuck did that feel good.

Alex looked like a man possessed as he didn't wait, pounding me from underneath before I could even get started... And it felt intoxicating. It took me several moments to even try to match his tempo, and I must admit, I only succeeded because he grabbed my hips and flipped me on my back, moving me like his little rag doll so I no longer had to mirror his movements.

My litany of little spurts of orgasms Alex was causing weren't so little. He plowed into me and I accepted every thrust, this time it was my body torquing into an ungodly position under his ministrations, my neck permanently craned and my mouth in a constant "o" shape.

Now it was my turn to grab the pillow to muffle my scream, my hand barely locating it in time before this Firework exploded and disintegrated. On the other side of the pillow, I felt the force of Alex's head pressing down, his midsection penetrating as deep as he could go as he too came again.

It was a rupture of mixtures, our raptures mingling in a cavalcade of lust as Alex spurt his seed directly into my womb causing aftershocks for what seemed like days.

Holy Shit.

Alex took hold of the pillow and flung it to the left of me. His smile was effervescent as he kissed me with a certain uninhibited sweetness of passion before falling to the side, putting me between him and the wall. His arm wrapped around me, first to secure the comforter over us and then to secure me, holding me as if his intentions were to never let go.

It was amazing and I wanted to hold onto this feeling forever. I promised my self I'd only stay in Alex's room until he fell asleep, allowing me to cherish all that was just a little bit longer.

*

I never woke up before feeling so loved. Never have I ever stayed in bed with a guy all night; with prior boyfriends, after the deed was done, one of us had to get home. But this? We were already home... and Alex was still holding me. I honestly don't want to sleep without him ever again.

I never woke up feeling so scared. A panic began to wash over me as I was still in Alex's room. If my Mom or Bill caught me in here, in Alex's bed, dressed like this? Whom am I kidding? Just being in this room would be enough. I sat up in a flash, hoping my hasty retreat would be quick enough... What time was it, anyway?

"Relax," Alex chuckled. "They're gone already."

"Huh?" They're gone and I'm not dead?

"I woke up before them, shut your door, made like I was going to school, and came back home after they left."

My eyes were wide in disbelief. "You're ditching school?"

"Nothing is happening today that I can't make up." Alex leaned in and kissed me. "I just thought we could spend some time together before you headed off to work." He slid out of bed with a smile, "I'm grabbing a shower."

"And when did you find time to get this?" I reached for my prize, a pink flower.

Alex just smiled.

*

Spending the morning with Alex was amazing. I felt like we were the happy couple spending a Saturday lounging around the house... I even attempted to cook breakfast which quickly became cereal, but the afternoon sandwiches I made were good.

The morning turned into afternoon which then became our life. Between Alex's school, my work, and dodging our parents, we laughed, we went out, we fucked... It was like a dream.

The dream ended every moment I thought about our reality. We weren't a couple. We were - fuck if I knew - and I was too much of a chicken to ask, not wanting to lose what I had.

*

"Tim?"

It was a shock to get a phone call from my boss. I was in the process of getting ready for work, but since I wear my regular clothes to work, all "getting ready" constituted was me putting on my boots. But he never called me.

"Yeah, don't come in today. Last nights storm knocked out the power and it won't be back on till tomorrow morning at the earliest."

There was a storm last night? The only storm I recall was the hurricane Alex turned into while fucking me which caused me to turn into a tsunami. "All right," I smiled just thinking about last night. "Here's hoping I see you tomorrow."

"Yeah," Tim chuckled. "Thank God it's a Tuesday."

*

"What are you doing here?"

It was said so condescendingly, I almost argued back at my Mom, but the thought I get to spend the evening with Alex was more than enough to quell my fire.

"Gee, thanks, Mom. Nice to see you, too," I snickered sarcastically.

Mom laughed, "Sorry, Dear, I just meant you normally work on Tuesdays. Did something happen?"

"Storm knocked out the power at the shop, so I'll be hanging around."

"If that's the case, help yourself to some of these snacks."

"Thanks." I don't mind if I do. I took a handful of popcorn and stuffed my face.

"You know," my Mom continued. "I really like the blue hair. Ever since you dyed it that color, you've been a pleasure to be around."

Basically, my Mom just said - with two big thumbs up - 'I like that you are fucking Alex because we don't fight as much. Keep doing it.' I chose to change the subject. "What's all this for, anyway? Having a party?"

"Oh goodness, no," Mom poured some pretzel sticks in a bowl. "Tuesdays and Thursdays are the days Alex tutors here. I like to put out a couple bowls of snacks for him and Aaron. As much as I try, I know it's not nearly what that girl is used to, with her family being so well off, but she's always sweet about it."

I started to walk away, but briefly froze as I heard the word - girl. I thought Erin was an Aaron. Alex tutors a girl. A rich girl. He never mentioned that before.

*

My ultimate weakness was suffocating me. Again. I just couldn't help my curiosity from dancing and pulling all the unwanted what if strings in my head. Is Erin why Alex hasn't defined our relationship? Will all this end? Where I would normally be in my room, I sat on the couch, cradling a throw pillow - I just had to get a glimpse of this home wrecker.

"Alex called and said he was running late, Erin, so if you want to wait in the living room with Nicole, I'm sure it'd be more comfortable."

"Thanks, Mrs. Tasker."

I already hated this girl, all formal and proper by calling my Mom "Mrs. Tasker."

And then she walked in the room. Her blonde hair, her white sundress, her - how much milk did she drink to get those? - her pink make up and matching lipstick while wearing some over priced heeled sandals and Prada bag. I really hated her now.

"Oh, you must be Alex's sister, Nicole," Erin's smile was so demure.

"Nikki, and that's the rumor." I cut those words off as I spoke them. However accurate in a familial sense, it felt more rumor than truth. Brothers just don't go around fucking their sisters as they're pinned to the wall.

"Okay," the princess drew out the word.

Erin sat down on the couch, pulling out a Seventeen magazine from her backpack as she did. She flipped through some of the pages before finding an article she liked. It only took a moment for her to start reading... out loud. "Fifteen things that make a guy instantly want to date you... number one: When you make the first move."

Please make this stop...

Erin turned to me, "Do you think that would work?"

"What?"

"Making the first move; does that work?"

"I..."

"Specifically," Erin interrupted. "Would that work with Alex?"

My mouth failed me for the first time... Ever. It became so dry at the knowledge this girl was laying on me. I had to swallow hard twice just to move my lips.

"You are his sister," Erin continued, "So I thought you might be able to help me out."

I barely squeaked out, "You like Alex?" I don't know why I needed clarification. Perhaps it was hope.

"My goodness; what's not to like?" Erin smiled a smile that made me want to punch her in her perfect teeth. "He's awesome, charming, well-spoken, and the only person I know that can defeat my Father, Randolph Duke, in a conversation. He's definitely the man of my dreams and Daddy says he already approves. Daddy says that if Alex makes the commitment, he'd pay for his tuition to go to Harvard with me and have a job lined up at Daddy's corporation when he graduates. I feel lucky he started tutoring me so I could find out what a great guy he is. He doesn't talk much, until you get to know him, so everyone just thought of him as a nerd and never gave him the time of day. So?"