Compelling Again Ch. 07

Story Info
Hypnodomme on NYE gives the final countdown.
9k words
4.69
3.4k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This is the final chapter in the Doctor of Domination series, thank you for your patience in completing the saga. Feedback is always appreciated in comments!

It was showtime, New Year's Eve, and the headline hypnosis show was about to begin, Dominants, submissives, bystanders, new to the lifestyle all poured into the reconfigured room to hold the crowd, larger than the opening show. In the wings, the Doctor of Domination was ready, escorted by her very beautiful VIP Jennifer Sloan and her promoter, the now well trained submissive Monique Masters.

"Well ladies, showtime," the Doctor said to the women as she was ready to take the stage. "Take your seat, Jennifer. Enjoy the show."

"Yes, Ma'am," the girl responded, wearing her favorite blue lycra with subtle black spirals on the breast cups. As she made her way to the front row seat, she realized she was not at all out of place dressed in this manner, and she realized most in the room were envious of her stature as a new interest for the talented and beautiful Doctor of Domination, Alicia DeLaurent.

"As for you, Monique, you have been very helpful in preparing me for what Miss Alana has planned," the Doctor said. "Even if you didn't really want to help. But no matter, you have pleased me, so as you watch the show do enjoy the feelings of submission you undoubtedly will feel as I orchestrate things from center stage."

"Yes Mistress," the promoter said with nobody in earshot.

"Enjoy the show, I have a few surprises," The Doctor of Domination said as she turned and stared her submissive promoter in the eyes. "And you will go along with every single one, like a very good girl."

"Yes, Mistress," the one time mentor replied, half excited to please her Mistress, half dreading what she was going to see along with her paying crowd.

The house music came up letting everyone know the show was soon to begin, and the final stragglers made their way to their seats. Alicia DeLaurent let out a deep, cleansing breath as she confidently waited for the introduction to start the festivities.

"Dominants and submissives, switches and newbies, welcome to your New Year's Eve Hypnosis Extravaganza!" the house announcer started. "Rise to your feet and greet our headline performer, Heaven's Hypnodomme, the Doctor of Domination, Mistress Alicia!"

The crowd rose to their feet to greet the beautiful hypnodomme who thoroughly entertained the crowd in the opening show a few short days ago. Slowly and confidently the domme, dressed in a combination of lace and lycra, all black, with her now trademark rojo red lips and nails, her hazel, almond shaped eyes perfectly framed in seductive and alluring makeup, made her way to center stage, where a single microphone stand was stationed.

"Happy New Year's Eve, everyone," the Doctor of Domination said to the crowd as she walked out from backstage. "It has been my pleasure to entertain you this week, I hope you enjoy this show as much as the opener!"

The crowd clapped and cheered for the lovely hypnotist.

"I would be remiss to think I was the only hypnosis dominant here," the Doctor began. "We are all graced with the presence of another talented hypnotist and performer, one I hope to work with in the future. She does not know it but I would like to welcome Miss Alana to come on down and take a bow, she has done some amazing shows for our favorite show Monique Masters and I wanted to acknowledge that publicly! Miss Alana, come on down!"

The crowd politely cheered, but nobody began heading down to meet the Doctor. In the audience, Miss Alana was hearing alarm bells in her head, wondering what was happening.

"Miss Alana, come on down and take a bow, we are all waiting for you!" the hypnodomme called out. "Let's let this crowd meet you!"

Finally a single figure began to make way down to the stage area. Alicia DeLaurent smiled in anticipation, as she placed the wireless mic in the stand at center stage taking a few steps toward the woman making her way to center stage.

As the Doctor of Domination made her way to Miss Alana, she nodded to the stage crew sound manager and as she met the MIstress, loud dance music began to play and all 8 of the subs on loan to the headliner for the event began to move on stage and begin a dance routine.

At the exact time the music began and the subs began dancing, the Doctor of Domination reached out with her right hand to shake hands with Alana, while her left hand reached for the back of the neck of the young woman who was looking around wondering what was happening, her senses overloaded at all the activity and the surprise of being called onstage.

As she shook the hand of the young Miss Alana with her right hand, the Doctor of Domination pulled the woman in close to her with her left hand and instructed the woman.

"Sleep," the Doctor of Domination suggested as she completed the rapid induction. The sensory overload found the young hypnodomme embraced in a hug, her mind sinking into hypnosis as the Doctor of DOmination talked ot her and rhythmically rocked her to trance.. "Sleep and relax and go deep, Sleep. Relax, Go deep."

To anyone looking on, it simply appeared the two women were hugging and whispering to one another as the loud show continued. The dance and the music provided the perfect distraction to allow the Doctor of Domination a very stealth, yet very public rapid induction of her want-to-be rival.

Once the Doctor felt the young would-be rival was deep enough, she led her backstage while the dance routine, complete with poles, entertained the crowd. It was Dancing with the Stars meets Burlesque Show meets Chippendales meets a night at any high end Gentlemen's Strip Club.

"Every step you take will take you deeper into hypnosis, each step deepening your trance, Alana," the Domme continued her suggestions as she continued the walk backstage. "Walk with me, each step takes you deeper, so wonderful to sink so deep. That's it, step, sink. Step. Sink. Step. Sink."

"Very good Alana, you're doing very well," the Domme instructed as she led the hypnotized woman to a chair in the darkened backstage with a very clear view to center stage. Standing close by was show promoter Monique Masters. "Alana, eyes on me now. Tonight, every time I count someone deeper into hypnosis, or suggest going deeper into hypnosis, you will find yourself sinking deeper with the suggestion. All of those suggestions apply to you, Alana. You will enjoy sinking so deep, so relaxed, so open. Nod your head if you understand."

The tell-tale signs of trance were evident in the young hypnotist as she quietly nodded her head slowly up and down. The Doctor had no plans to let the young woman, who told the promoter, Monique Masters, she had plans to sabotage the show, off the hook, no matter how angelic she looked in trance. The Doctor checked her watch, and saw she still had about 5 minutes of music and dance entertaining the crowd.

"Now Alana, answering questions honestly and quickly will feel wonderful and help you go so deep. What were your plans to sabotage the show?" the Doctor asked.

"At my command, subs, and the subs in the show were going to spray whoever was at the microphone at center stage with paint pellets," the younger hypnotist.

"You hypnotized the subs in the show?" the domme asked.

"Yes," the young woman responded.

"Have you hypnotized anyone else associated with me?" the Doctor asked, her eyes narrowing. "Answer me openly and honestly as if you were awake."

"Yes, That little bitch toy in blue you parade around," the hypnotized dominant answered honestly.

"What did you do with her," the Doctor asked in a terse manner, her blood pressure rising. "Answer openly and honestly."

"When I was done with her I looked like a smurf between my legs," the hypnotist said, a reference to the ever present blue makeup and lipstick the Doctor had introduced in Jennifer Sloan.

"You fucking bitch," the Doctor of Domination said as she felt the rage building in her, but realized that any rash suggestions based on emotion would not bear fruit, that she needed to stay with her plan and the long game. Alicia DeLaurent took a long, deep breath to calm her anger.

"Alana, I want you to begin counting down from 1,000. Each number will take you deeper. When you finish, start again," the incensed Doctor ordered to the woman who sat in the dark backstage but had a clear view of center stage. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," responded the hypnotized woman.

"Very good," the Doctor said, as she made her way back to center stage. "Monique, get my black bag from my dressing room and bring it here now, leave it behind this bitch's chair."

"Yes, Doctor," the promoter said as she went to her headliner's dressing room to get the bag as instructed.

The submissives, on loan for the show to Alicia DeLaurent, froze in place as the music ended. Two subs at each of the poles, the male slave standing behind the female slave.

"What a talented group of subs we have tonight, let's hear it for them!" the Doctor of Domination exclaimed. "And to think, not one of our subs has any prior experience with a pole!"

The crowd roared with approval as the Doctor, standing next to a well endowed male submissive, paused before saying "well a dance pole anyway."

The crowd laughed at the double entendre.

"Now let's see how they do in the ballroom, shall we?" the Doctor said, as she turned and snapped her fingers. "Subbies, it's time for a change!"

The subs all began to remove their current clothes, and a slow sriptease act began as the sound crew provided the perfect accompanying music for the display. Their costumes for the erotic dance just completed were slowly shed piece by piece, and all the subs eventually changed at center stage into the clothes from a box behind each pole. Their new costumes featured the women wearing 1950's style bullet bras and panties, while their male dance partners wore a matching color speedo. The 4 couples were all color coordinated for their group ballroom number.

"I figured you wouldn't mind them changing right here," Mistress Alicia said with a laugh. "It is New Years' Eve, so music and dancing are always part of the festivities! And just so you know, the girl's costumes match the music and dance they will entertain you with from the 1950's. It's a little swing dancing, a little bop, dominants and submissive, the Lindy Hop,"

The 1950's music began to play and the Doctor of Domination provided the audience another distraction so she could go backstage and handle her newly hypnotized wannabe rival. The seductive style of dancing would provide entertaining cover while the Doctor continued her stealth mission of deeply hypnotizing and controlling the young upstart Alana.

Alicia DeLaurent made her way backstage and headed right over to the young hypnotist who sat in her chair counting backwards. Her black bag was behind the chair where the promoter left it. The doctor reached into the bag and took out a vial and syringe, as Monique Masters looked on.

"Don't give me any kind of look, Monique," the Doctor told the promoter as she filled the syringe with the clear liquid from the vial. The Doctor carefully set the syringe down and took out the rubber hose and tied it around the exposed left arm of the still counting down Miss Alana.

"Three hundred and three," the young woman said as the doctor looked at her and then back to Monique Masters, her promoter.

"But you are right, I don't need to do this in this way, that would make me no better than her." the professional psychiatrist said as she carefully put away the needle and vial without using them before removing the tubing around the upper arm of Alana. "You may stop counting now Alana. Remember any instructions I give to deepen trance will always apply to you. Maintain your focus on me, and follow all of my instructions."

"Yes," the hypnotized girl answered.

"Yes Mistress Alicia," the hypnodomme corrected. "That is how you address me."

"Yes, Mistress Alicia," Alana responded.

As she reached the center stage, she held up her hands, where a single teardrop crystal of Jade appeared as she lowered it slowly above her perfectly spotlit face. She held it aloft above her head and gazed up at it as a single spotlight shone on it, reflecting on to her beautiful face a hypnotic array of colors and shapes of light and color.

"Hypnosis can be self hypnosis, all one needs to do is focus," the domme stated in a perfect cadence. "You choose to trance, you choose to focus, you choose to slow your breathing, you choose to relax."

The Doctor held the perfect pose as the lights glimmered through the crystal, creating a stunning hypnotic world of shapes and colors of light on her face, her eyes shining brightly. The pause was purposeful, and to say the hypnodomme was eye-catching was an understatement. The crowd was dead silent, all focused on the captivating woman at center stage.

"You choose to focus on my crystal. You choose to listen carefully to my words. You choose to slow your breathing as I talk with you. You choose to relax..." the domme said as the arena focused solely on her form, the crystal, the lights, and her words. Again she paused, and though she did not move even a little bit, she noticed many in the audience slowing their breathing as they focused on her.

"You choose to focus on the crystal, you choose to listen, You choose to slow your breathing, you choose to relaxxxx...." the patterning of the audience continued as she stood, held aloft the crystal, and spoke in a hypnotic cadence as the lights invited all of those same things. Another pause, and even more slowly breathing audience members became singularly focused on the crystal and the lights and the melodious voice captivating them.

"Focus," the domme said, shortening the pattern as she watched the crowd, as she never wavered from her pose in her black lycra/lace outfit, dark hair, red lips and nails and 4 inch heeled boots. She slowed the cadence to allow the audience to be on her pace.

"Listen," was the next single word phrase the domme was etching into the audience members as she continued her simple loop cadence of instructions.

"Relaxxxxx," the dominant said next, and as she glanced at Jennifer, her eyes were heavily lidded and her breathing slow.

"Breathe," was the final, slow, suggestion the dominant hypnotist was instructing her audience, as she was pacing them without them realizing it.

"Five," the domme started a countdown.

"Focus," the domme repeated.

"Listen," the Doctor of Domination continued.

"Relaxxxxx," the hypnotist said.

"Breathe," was the final instruction.

"Four," the domme said, still posing perfectly still.

"Focus," the domme added.

"Listen," the domme continued.

"Relaxxxxx," the hypnotist encouraged.

"Breathe," again was the final instruction of her well paced cadence.

"Three," the domme furthered.

"Focus," the Doctor ordered.

"Listen," added the dominant.

"Relaxxxxx," the hypnotist inspired.

"Breathe," was again the final cadenced instruction.

"Two," the domme started a countdown.

"Focus," the domme related.

"Listen," the Doctor instructed.

"Relaxxxxx," the hypnotist affirmed.

"Breathe," again was the final instruction.

"One," the domme started a countdown.

"Focus," the domme repeated.

"Listen," the Doctor of Domination continued.

"Relaxxxxx," the hypnotist said.

"Breathe," was the final instruction.

"Sleep now, deep sleep now," the dominant instructed those focused on the crystal and her instructions as she still held the crystal aloft. "Deep deep down, deep down now. Deep sleep now."

More than a few heads slumped into hypnosis as the Doctor of Domination finished her induction for the large audience. Two notable heads slumped into trance, Jennifer Sloan and Alana. Others joined them deep into hypnosis, and the Doctor was ready to give those in hypnosis their instructions.

"For those of you so very relaxed and so very focused it feels so wonderful to be deep into hypnosis, so nice so relaxed," the domme began. "You may just continue to look at the crystal and listen to my voice and enjoy that deep relaxing hypnosis."

"You may just sit and listen and relax as I talk to different parts of the audience and focus when you hear your role. So easy to follow suggestions and continue to enjoy a nice relaxing feeling in hypnosis, then focus on my voice when you hear your role," the dominant hypnotist continued.

"Dominants, it is time for you to open your eyes and focus on me now as you pay careful attention to my voice," as she glanced around the room, the Doctor of Domination noticed more than a few tranced dominants opening their eyes to focus on her. "Everyone else may simply continue their nice relaxed feelings as I speak with the dominants."

"Dominants, eyes open, focus on me. For my very relaxed dominants, you must always remember to treat your submissives with care and respect," the Doctor started. "They have chosen YOU to be their dominant, and that is not to ever be taken lightly. Always have their best interests in mind and remember that consent is important. The care and mental health of your submissives is important to consider at all times. Dominants, if you hear what I am saying, nod if you understand."

As she scanned the room, more than a few heads were nodding.

"Dominants you may close your eyes and sink deeper into hypnosis," the dominant hypnotist continued. "Submissives, you may now open your eyes and look at me and focus on my voice. You are the one who chose to serve the dominant you have chosen. You have the power to leave abusive relationships and have your well being taken care of. You will have the strength to reach out for assistance, to ask for help. Submissives, if you hear me and agree you may now nod your head,"

Even more submissives were nodding their heads in agreement. Leading the nods was Jennifer Sloan.

"Submissives, you may now sink into hypnosis again and enjoy the relaxing feeling of hypnosis," the hypnodomme continued. "Switches, newbies and everyone else, you may open your eyes and focus on me and listen carefully to my voice. No matter what your situation is, no matter how you enter the world of Domination and Submission, safety is a prime concern. You will treat others with respect and demand to be respected. You will be unafraid to report abuse and be able to walk away from abusive situations," the hypnodomme instructed. "Switches, newbies and every one listening now, if you hear me and agree you may nod your head if you understand."

Heads nodded throughout the seating area.

"Dominants, subs, switches and newbies, eyes open, focus on the crystal, focus on my voice," the Doctor of Domination said as she prepared to wrap up her opener. "You all have a responsibility to be respectful. Whether you are an abuser or victim, you will have the courage to reach out for help, the promoter of this event, Monique Masters has volunteered to hear all issues and offer assistance. And I will personally offer counselling for any one in need, of no charge to you."

"Everyone so deeply relaxed, so open and ready for me, listen carefully. In a moment, I will snap my fingers. As I do, you will see a QR code behind me on the big screen. Whether you are a dominant, a submissive or a switch, if you have been in a situation as a victim of abuse or abuser, you will take out your cell phone, focus the camera on the code on the screen, then click on the link provided. That link will be your place to tell your story. Whether victim or abuser, you will follow those instructions to tell your story. Nod if you understand."

Heads nodded in the crows as the crew placed the QR code on the screen. Doctor Alicia DeLaurent snapped her fingers. Cell phones were raised and pictures snapped, and typing into the document that had been set up with the QR code had begun.