Compelling Again Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was I present for your hypnosis sessions with them?" Mistress Alicia continued.

"No, Mistress Alicia," was the reply.

"Have you violated other rules dealing with other dominant's submissives?" the Doctor asked.

"Yes, I have, Mistress Alicia," Alana replied.

"Can you give us an example, Miss Alana?" the hypnodomme asked.

"Yes, Mistress Alicia, I hypnotized your sub in training, the little bitch in blue," Alana answered.

The crowd gasped collectively.

"As we all know, submissives in training are hands off for anyone but the dominant who has designated them as their trainees. I think you would all agree these are serious and dangerous charges Miss Alana has admitted to," the Doctor said as she approached the younger hypnotist standing behind the microphone at center stage. "Miss Alana, did you have plans to interrupt my show this evening?"

"Yes, Mistress Alicia," the young woman answered.

"Did you hypnotize the show submissives on loan to me to do this?" the Doctor continued.

"Yes, I did, Mistress Alicia," Alana replied.

"And other submissives as well?" the headliner asked.

"Yes, Mistress Alicia," was the reply.

"Now you see why I have begun to crusade for protocols and enforcement to protect these vulnerable submissives, everyone. But enough of this," Alicia said as she walked to Alana at center stage.

"Miss Alana, be a dear and put these on for me," the Doctor instructed.

Alana complied, putting on the safety classes provided to her by the Doctor.

"You may be wondering why is Alana being so cooperative," the hypnodomme said with a smile. "Miss Alana here is deeply hypnotized and has been since we met at center stage at the show opener. She is truly a remarkable subject for me. But then again, I am very good at what I do."

The crowd again gasped, some applauded, others looked on silently, some even yelled out "you can't do that without consent!"

"Oh come now, friends of Miss Alana, certainly you can do better than the consent argument. Considering her serious transgressions," the Doctor began. "But just to indulge you, when you purchase a ticket to my show, you are contractually agreeing to be hypnotized and be a part of the show, and any photos or video of the event you have a right to refuse publication. It says such on the back of every physical ticket. So Alana here being nice and hypnotized for me is perfectly legal. It is called implied consent."

"But enough of the legalese we have some fun to get to!" the hypnodomme announced as she walked backstage. "Alana, were you going to use a trigger to cause an event to disrupt my show?"

"Yes, Mistress Alicia," the young woman said.

"Before we get to this, please everyone remain in your seats, I can assure you this next part is completely safe and no harm will come to anyone, all of the activity in this next part of the show will occur at center stage, so please remain seated. Miss Alana, by all means say the trigger for everyone to hear," the Doctor of Domination said from backstage with a wide smile, as she focused on her young submissive in training wearing her blue workout gear and blue makeup.

"Alana's agents, time to strike," Miss Alana said.

The eight submissives from backstage, working in groups of two, brought out 4 rectangular boxes and placed them at the base of the stairs in four of the sections in the auditorium. Others began to leave their seats and move toward the boxes. Included in this group was none other than Jennifer Sloan, the Doctor's designated submissive in training.

The male show submissive opened the boxes, and revealed paint pellet guns inside, each box contained four pellet guns, and the eight show submissives all took one pellet gun, and eight other submissives, including Jennifer Sloan, also took one of the pellet guns. The 16 submissives circled center stage, with Jennifer Sloan directly facing Alana, who was still standing behind the microphone.

One of the submissives said "ready" and all 16 took aim and fired their paint guns at the woman at center stage. Each submissive had a different color, and appropriately Jennifer Sloan had blue, and all six of her shots hit Alana in the heart and on her safety goggles. The crowd sat in stunned silence.

Once the paint shots were completed, the 8 show submissives returned backstage and the others returned to their seats. Mistress Alicia watched Jennifer Sloan as she returned to her VIP seat, blinked heavily, and woke up with a look of wonder on her face.

"This was designed to happen to me during the show tonight everyone," Alicia said as she began to walk toward center stage and Miss Alana. "But I knew things were amiss and was able to prevent this, and a potential stampede by the audience."

Alana stood at center stage, covered in paint looking like a bad Rorschach test in various colors as the Doctor of Domination approached.

"Karma is a bitch, Alana," Mistress Alicia said. "And so am I."

"Alana stay right where you are. I have one other little spectacle for you tonight. Please bring out our final special guest." the Doctor asked.

A muscular male with a black 'stage crew' shirt made his way to center stage with Master Mark on all fours attached to a leash.

"You may have been wondering where Marky Mark has been the last few days," the hypnodomme said as she took the leash from the stage crew member. "He has been under investigation with the appropriate authorities, and will submit to further questioning by authorities tomorrow.

"What I can say is that Marky Mark has been a dog, especially with his female submissives, fathering children and abandoning female submissives while pregnant. While that is not criminal, there are other things being investigated." the Doctor said as he brought the once proud dominant to heel.

Mistress Alicia turned off the microphones for a moment, as she set up the finale.

"Alana, whenever you hear me say 'sleepy submissive' you will sink deep into hypnosis for me, nod if you understand," the hypnodomme instructed, setting a safety trance trigger in the young woman for later use.

Alana nodded.

"When you hear me say the words 'backstage submissives' you will go backstage and await further instructions, nod if you understand," the Mistress asked.

Alana again nodded as the Doctor again turned on her microphone.

"Alana, please lie on the stage for me. Face down, head toward the audience please," the Doctor ordered.

Once in place, the Doctor of Domination smiled. She turned off her mic and knelt down and whispered in the ear of the submissive "I want you to always remember what happens next, and that I can do this and worse any time I choose. You will remember what happens when you awaken, you little bitch."

"Well here we have two very naughty dominants, breaking rules and potentially the law," the hypnodomme began. "I think you will like this finale! Please everyone in the audience, enjoy the rest of your New Year's Eve. When the music comes up please exit in an orderly fashion so I may conduct some post show care for all of our volunteers. And for our hypnotized volunteers in the audience, if you are not already please awaken and enjoy your night remembering having a great time as a volunteer!" the Doctor stated.

Again turning her mic off, she whispered to Marky Mark, then pointed to the prone Alana on the stage.

"Mount!" commanded the Doctor, and the fully clothed Master began humping the legs of the Mistress Alana on center stage.

"I think this is appropriate after the week these two have had, wouldn't you all agree?" the domme asked the crowd who enjoyed the spectacle.

Doctor Alicia DeLaurent let the spectacle continue for a few minutes, ensuring the large Master in dog mode was not hurting the paint covered woman.

"FInish!" the doctor finally ordered, and Marky Mark stopped, a wet spot forming in the front of his pants.

The crowd loved the control, and gave the Doctor of Domination a standing ovation for her work.

"Thank you everyone, enjoy your New Year!" the doctor said to the still applauding crowd.

She then turned, took Marky Mark's leash and said "submissives, backstage."

Both obediently followed Mistress Alicia backstage, Master Mark on a leash, Alana, humiliated, picked herself up off the floor and made her way on the chair she was sitting on earlier, Master Mark laying by her feet.

Once backstage, and after ensuring all show subs were doing well and had no issues before leaving, she then moved on to Master Mark and Alana. She called over Monique Masters.

"Well, Monique, anything to say?" the hypnodomme asked.

"You are right," was all the promoter had to say.

"Thank you Monique, I appreciate that you truly believe that," the hypnodomme said. "I am going to wake the both now,"

"Alana, eyes on me please," the Doctor began. "When you awaken, you will feel very calm and submissive whenever you are around Monique or me, nod if you understand. You will remember what happened here tonight."

Alana nodded.

"Tell me what words will send you back to hypnosis when I say them to you?" the Doctor asked.

"Sleepy submissive," Alana replied.

"Very good Alana, awake at three, you will return to your room and decide after this evening's events to just stay in your room for the night," Mistress Alicia instructed. "You will accept whatever restrictions or punishment or banishments Miss Monique Masters decides. Nod if you understand."

Alana's head moved up and down.

"One, two, three," the Doctor said as she snapped her fingers at three.

"You..... bitch...what," Alana began, not able to find the words as a sense of calm washed over her from the suggestions. "OMG..."

"Alana, cross me again and your defeat and humiliation will be far more public and far more humiliating," the Doctor said. "You are sloppy and dangerous, and look where that got you. I used your work against you tonight with no notice, and I can do this again, And yes, I am a bitch, but look who got used on stage by a master hypnotized to be a dog like his little bitch. Now get out of my sight before I decide I am not done with you yet."

Alana decided she didn't have any fight in her, submissive feelings kicking in, and left the auditorium, covered in paint, heading back to her room.

"You decide her punishment as far as shows and conventions go, Monique," the Doctor responded.

"I will do that, Mistress," the promoter replied.

"I will do something about that 'Mistress' thing tomorrow, Monique, I promise," the headliner told her promoter.

Monique nodded as the pair looked at the large man attached to a leash laying on the floor before them.

"Marky Mark, look at me," the dominant hypnotist said to the man who was in and out of hypnosis the last few days. "I am going to wake you at three. You will be escorted to your room by Miss Monque, and stay there until the authorities arrive tomorrow. You will be very honest with the authorities tomorrow, nod if you understand."

Marky Mark nodded.

"You will also always feel calm and submissive around me and Miss Monique, and will accept her decision regarding your future attendance at any of her events, nod if you understand," the Doctor instructed.

Marky Mark again nodded.

"One, two, three," the domme said, snapping her fingers at three, turning the leash over to Monique.

Alicia DeLaurent looked the former Alpha Male Master in the eyes as he looked down at her, his expression one of resignation.

"That was for my Mom, you son of a bitch," the Doctor said to the former alpha dom as she turned and attempted to walk away quickly.

As she turned she nearly knocked over her submissive in training, Jennifer Sloan.

"Are you ok Miss?" Jennifer asked as the backstage area was now cleared of everyone as Monique led Marky Mark to his hotel room.

"Yes, fine Jennifer thank you," the Doctor replied, through a wave of emotion hit her as she felt she failed the girl by allowing Alana to take advantage of her.

"OH, OMG the master that left your Mom, oh my god I am so sorry Miss," Jennifer said, believing she had put puzzle pieces together as she instinctively hugged her hypnotist, who was holding back tears.

The women shared a moment before Jennifer broke the hug and took her MIss by by hands and looked into her eyes.

"There is one thing I know for sure, Miss," the submissive Miss Sloan, in her almost trademark blue, said. "Is that I think you will find training me through hypnosis to be...compelling."