Compensation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me a quick kiss on a cheek and headed out through the garage. When the garage door closed, Cheryl appeared in the kitchen. "That was close," she commented. "I went in the wrong bedroom. When I heard you mom say she was looking for her badge, I hid in the closet and prayed."

I put a hand on her chest. "Now your heart is racing," I said.

"Let's try and keep it that way," Cheryl smiled. I headed for the living room and the sofa. Cheryl took my hand. "Let's try a different venue this time," she said.

She led me to my bedroom. "Looks like the right place," she quipped.

We sat on the side of the bed. We kissed, I palmed her breast and began to unbutton her blouse for the third time. By the time I had all the buttons free, Cheryl had pulled the blouse tail from her skirt. The blouse fell back on the bed.

She smiled at me as I focused on her breasts in her pale blue bra. "First time?" she asked.

I didn't answer. I was on a voyage of first times and I didn't want Cheryl to ask each time. I palmed her breast again through the bra and kissed her again. My other hand moved to palm her other breast. She leaned back and pushed her chest against my hands.

Cheryl reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. The shoulder straps fell down her arms and the only thing holding her bra in place and obscuring my view of her breasts were my hands. She leaned back again and smiled. "Well," she said.

I moved my hands and the bra fell into her lap. Her breasts weren't large but they were perfect. My first live view of live breasts couldn't be anything other than perfect. They were about the size of baseballs with ovoid areola and dark, prominent nipples. Hesitantly, I reached for her breasts.

"That's nice," Cheryl moaned.

I ran my thumbs over her nipples. She arched her back and her breasts rose to meet my hands. Without prompting, I leaned over and kissed a nipple. Cheryl's body quivered and then went rigid.

I looked up. Cheryl's face seemed tense. "Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Mark," she said. "Can we take a brief break?"

I removed my hands from her breasts, sat up next to her and prepared to listen.

"Mark," she began. "Something's happening here that I didn't intend. "I'm enjoying this too much. To be honest with you, I wanted you to call me Cheryl because it made this more personal to you and that was important to me. I, on the other hand, planned to remain as Mrs. Thompson to myself. I believed that would allow me to remain emotionally removed from what we were doing.

"I was wrong. I'm emotionally involved far more than I expected and I can't control it. I'm reacting as Cheryl, not Mrs. Thompson. I want you to know that. I want you to know that everything that is going to happen is real. You're real, I'm real and this is real. No faking it. Now kiss me again."

This kiss was different somehow. Real. Our tongues touched again but more passionate, more insistent. A kiss that consumed us. As kiss that consumed everything in the room. I reached for her breasts again.

"Oh my God, I want this," mumbled Cheryl.

"Wait," she said. She got off the bed, kicked off her shoes and removed her skirt and panties. Before I could fully appreciate her nakedness, she climbed back on the bed and lay on her back. She raised her arms. "Remove those rags and come here," she ordered.

My t-shirt and boxers hit the floor in record time and I crawled on the bed next to her. "God, you're beautiful," she commented. She moved me between her legs, put her arms around me and pulled me up her body. "Kiss me," she ordered.

I moved further up on her body to kiss her. Her tongue was waiting for me. Her vagina was also waiting for me and my erection was nearly on target. She used one hand to improve my accuracy and I slid partly inside her.

"Oh my God," she repeated. "That feels incredible."

She was right. It felt incredible. Her heat and the satin smooth feel of her body around my erection were over the top incredible. "More," she insisted.

I pushed further into her until I could go no further. I was overcome with emotion and my body reacted. Suddenly, I was pulsing semen deep into her. I gritted my teeth and stiffened my body, using every muscle I could muster to stop the flow. I failed and I spurted inside her until I had nothing left.

I lay on her body, almost in tears about my failure. I rolled off her and out of her and lay alongside her. I felt ashamed of my performance. It might have been my first time but I knew from videos on the internet what was possible.

Cheryl rolled to face me. She touched my cheek. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"You're sorry?" she repeated. "Whatever in heaven are you sorry about?"

"I disappointed you," I said.

"If that was a disappointment then you can disappoint me every day for the rest of my life," Cheryl insisted.

"But I hardly lasted ten seconds," I complained.

"And an incredible ten seconds it was," consoled Cheryl.

That made me feel better. "Really?"

"Really," Cheryl confirmed. "What did you expect on your first time, to be Ron Jeremy?"

"Whoa, you know who Ron Jeremy is?" I asked.

"We had pornography when I was young," confirmed Cheryl. "It was just more difficult to find."

I laughed. "You're full of surprises."

"And I have many more surprises for you."

"I can't wait," I agreed.

She reached for and found my cock. Her touch created a response. "I don't think you'll have to wait long," she commented.

She stroked me gently for several minutes, then she rolled on her back, pulled me on top of her and spread her legs. "Let's try that again," she suggested.

This time was different. I slid up on her body until I could kiss her, used my own hand to aim correctly and slid inside her completely. Instinctively, I started to move inside her. "Don't move," she said. "Let me fully enjoy this moment."

I enjoyed the moment as much as she did. I was surrounded by a heated velvet glove that rippled along my length. I couldn't remember a more enjoyable moment.

"Okay," she said. "You can move now. Slowly."

I moved inside her slowly. A few inches out and then back in. Her body responded with movements of its own that paced my movements. I slowly increased the length of my movement and the pace. Cheryl matched every movement. I began to feel a tingle along the length of my erection with a focus on the tip. I sensed similar feelings from Cheryl and wondered if I was leading her or she was leading me.

As the minutes passed and we began more vigorous movement, I became aware that Cheryl was leading me. Her temperature seemed to rise and she began to squeeze, impeding my movements. I responded by increasing the strength of my stroking in response to the increased resistance. It was a feedback loop, each of our efforts catalyzing the efforts of the other until I began to feel beads of sweat on the back of my neck.

Suddenly, Cheryl froze. She squeezed me so hard I could hardly move. Her eyes closed tightly, her jaw clenched, her mouth opened in a silent scream, her back arched, her legs came up alongside my arms and her toes curled. Cheryl shook uncontrollably and she grabbed my body, her fingernails digging into my back.

I held her against me until the moment passed and she relaxed. She rolled me off her, my erection cold in the bedroom air, and curled up against me with her head on my chest.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"Never been better," she replied breathlessly. "How about you?"

"I was worried about you," I admitted.

"Oh. I can see that," Cheryl contemplated. "This is all new to you. What I experienced was a wonderful gift from you to me. An orgasm. An orgasm so intense it qualifies as a near death experience."

"It looked painful," I described.

"It was but not in the way you might think. It's more like the simultaneous stimulation of every nerve ending in my body. The result is close to pain and pleasure at the same time. In spite of the anguish it appears to be, it's addictive. If you've ever experienced pleasure so powerful you think you couldn't stand it, you have some idea of what it's like."

"I don't think I've ever had that much pleasure," I confessed.

"How about earlier, when you came inside me?" asked Cheryl.

"That was simultaneously painful and pleasurable," I told her.

"Painful because you tried to prevent it and then stop it?" Cheryl asked.

"That could be," I agreed.

"How about as pure pleasure?"

"It was pretty intense," I admitted.

"Well, we women have twice the genital nerve endings than men, so multiple your pleasure by two for me," explained Cheryl.

"You seemed to have survived," I stated.

"Not only survived, but I'm already wanting it to happen again," grinned Cheryl. "There's something else," she added. "I originally planned to have sex with you only once. Once seemed enough for you to have a memory you'd have for the rest of your life like I have about your saving Jason's life. Wanting it to happen again is a surprise to me and I don't think that even twice is going to satisfy me. Are you okay with that?"

"You've got to be kidding," I smiled. "I'm okay with once, twice or a hundred times and I'll remember every time."

"Well," she said. "I think we have long term agreement."

She kissed me and reached for my cock. It was still erect. "I love youth. You didn't have an orgasm?" she asked.

"Not that time," I agreed. "You needed to check?"

"I could have missed it while I was convulsing and that's why I have to trust you unconditionally. My life was literally in your hands."

Cheryl continued to stroke my erection. "We need to correct your missing your orgasm." She looked at the time. "But we'll have to postpone that until the next time?"

"Next time?" I asked. "You want to do this again?"

"More than once," Cheryl said and kissed me.

"Then why wait?" I asked with a grin of my own.

"I need to go home now. Jason needs to see me around the house so he doesn't get suspicious because I'm gone too long. I can come back for a couple of hours this afternoon," she added.

Cheryl dressed and left. My erection subsided and I put on my boxers and t-shirt. Just for the hell of it, I changed the sheets on my bed and put the original ones in the washer. Lunch was a drag. I transferred the sheets to the dryer. The hours passed slowly. I couldn't find anything on the TV that interested me. My mind was preoccupied anyway.

The doorbell rang just before two pm. Cheryl was at the door. She came in, closed the door and kissed me. She was wearing a flower print sun dress with a half dozen buttons up the front and a hem just above her knees. She took my hand and led me to my bedroom.

Cheryl looked at the bed. "Clean sheets. How nice?" she commented. She kissed me again. "I think we should get right to it."

I sat on the edge of the bed and Cheryl stood in front of me. She stared into my eyes and unbuttoned her dress creating a deep opening to below her breasts and revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra. She pushed the shoulders of the dress back and let the dress slide down her body and heap on the floor. She wasn't wearing panties either. She stood still, facing me, while I stared at her body.

"First time?" she asked.

It was the first time I had seen her all at once in the nude. It was the first time I'd seen any live woman all at once in the nude. Her breasts were still perfect, her waist narrow and her hips wide with carefully trimmed pubic hair.

She watched my expression and turned around slowly. "Approve?" she asked.

"If I could talk, I'd shout my approval," I managed to say.

Cheryl laughed. "Your turn," she said.

I stood up. Before I could remove my t-shirt, she grabbed my hands. "Let me do it," she said.

My t-shirt landed on the floor. Cheryl knelt on the floor in front of me and began to pull my boxers down. I already had an erection and it revealed itself dramatically, springing up as my shorts moved down. She caught my erection with her right hand while her left hand pushed my shorts further down my legs.

"This is amazing," she whispered as she held my erection. Without warning, she kissed the head of my penis. I almost lost my balance. Cheryl slid her mouth over the head of my penis and I did lose my balance and sat heavily on the side of the bed.

Cheryl pushed me further up on the bed and settled between my legs still capturing my erection between her lips. The feeling from this morning returned and I knew what that meant. "Cheryl," I said. "I can't help myself."

"Don't hold back," she said.

"But ..."

"Don't hold back," she interrupted.

I didn't and the result was predictable. I began to pulse into her mouth. She sealed her lips around my erection, swallowed, sucked until I had no more to give and swallowed again.

"God," Cheryl exclaimed. "I'd forgotten how erotic that is."

"You don't do that often?" I asked.

"I haven't done that in over two decades," Cheryl answered.

"I'm glad you did," I told her. "That was incredible."

"I'm going to do it more often now that I've discovered a man who appreciates it," averred Cheryl. "And that gives me another idea that I think you'll really like," she added.

She had my attention. She crawled up on the bed behind me and turned me around. "Kiss me," she ordered. I moved parallel to her, my body half on her body, and kissed her. She pushed my head down her body. "Kiss my tits," she ordered.

I kissed her tits paying special attention to her nipples. She pushed my head further down her body. "What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Use your imagination," she said. "My navel's next but don't stop there."

She had an innie navel. I explored it with my tongue and, then, with her insistence, moved further down her body. Her pubic hair wasn't very thick but it was curly and had wisps of gray. I wondered in that moment if she dyed her hair since I couldn't remember gray strands on her head.

I separated her pubic hair with my fingers and kissed down the pathway I created. At the bottom of the path, I discovered a small nub. I used my imagination and explored my find. When I toyed with it with my fingers and my tongue, her clitoris increased in size and emerged.

In that moment, I gave silent thanks to both Mr. West and Ms. Armstrong, my health teachers in high school for their lessons in both male and female genitalia.

I shook the irrelevant thoughts from my mind and moved further down.

Her major labia were large, red and swollen completely hiding her small labia. I mentally commented on the consistency of her anatomy: inner navel, inner vulva. I spread her lips and exposed her inner labia. I pushed my tongue between them. Cheryl reacted physically and tasted incredible. Imagination is a wonderful thing.

I replaced my tongue with my fingers and moved my tongue back up to her clitoris. I pressed her clitoris between my tongue and my fingers. Cheryl's reaction almost prematurely ended my activity but I put an arm around her hip and maintained contact. Once again, I silently acknowledged the importance of education in the absence of experience.

Cheryl was in constant motion. "Just fuck me," she pleaded.

Reluctantly, I kissed up her body until I could kiss her lips. She tasted my lips and hungrily began to lick their surface while I entered her for the first time that afternoon.

The next fifteen minutes were the most active of our short relationship. Before we were finished, Cheryl had orgasmed three times and I once. We were too exhausted to continue and my penis refused to cooperate.

We lay on the bed, cuddled against each other. We may have napped for a short time. When I woke, Cheryl was running her fingers through my pubic hair. "Does that dispel your concern about premature orgasm?" she asked.

"I'll never doubt your advice again," I promised.

We lay silently for several minutes. "Cheryl," I said.

"I'm here," she said.

"Did you mean it when you said we could do this for the rest of your life?" I asked.

"I don't remember that exact comment," Cheryl responded. "But I wouldn't object to the possibility, even every day if possible."

"I could sign on to both of those possibilities," I told her.

She kissed me. "I love your commitment," she said. "I wish it was possible but we have to live with reality."

"You mean your husband, my best friend and my parents," I assumed.

"And any relationship you might develop in the future," Cheryl added.

"How about in the short term?" I asked.

"The short term is more promising," Cheryl brightened. "At least until you head off to school in a few weeks."

"One day at a time?" I speculated.

"One day at a time, one week at a time, one month at a time. Whatever works for us," agreed Cheryl.

I kissed her and palmed her breast. "Again?" I suggested.

Cheryl looked at the clock. "If it's quick," she said. "I need to get home soon and you need time to clean up before your parents get home.

We tried but quick wasn't an option. We had fun but gave up without orgasms and a promise to finish properly the next time we were together.

Cheryl cleaned up in the bathroom, dressed and left with another kiss. I changed the sheets, showered and got dressed. I was sitting in the living room watching a game replay on TV when my mother got home.

"You look comfortable," she said after the usual "hellos."

"It's been a good day," I responded.

Mom looked at me curiously. Then she wandered to the back of the house. She was back in a few minutes. "What's in the wash?" she asked.

"My sheets," I replied honestly. "I thought they needed changing."

My mother sat in a chair across from me. "Is there something you want to share with me?" she asked.

"Not really," I replied.

"That's not a no," she insisted.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Let me be more direct," mom stated. "Have you been entertaining a girl in the house while your dad and I are at work?"

"How in hell did she know that?" I asked myself. "Is there a rule against that?" I asked.

"No," she confirmed. "But it's courteous to be up front and honest. We all share this house," mom explained.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Let me count the ways," she said. "Fresh sheets, recently showered son and the faint hint of recent sexual activity in the air."

"Damn," I uttered.

"Slow down, Mark," Mom said. "It's not as bad as it seems. In fact, it's okay."

"You're okay with that I had a woman here while you were at work and we had sex?" I asked.

"Well, I'd prefer a different venue, but the rest is expected, even normal, and you do live here," Mom explained. "So," she continued, "it's no longer a secret. Just don't flaunt it and be careful."

"Thanks Mom," I said.

Wednesday morning, Cheryl was at the door again minutes after Mom left for work. She kissed me as she came through the door. Then she paused and looked and me suspiciously. "Is everything all right?" she asked.

My Mom knows," I stated.

"What?"

"Not everything," I quickly added. "She knows that I've been having sex in my bedroom with a nameless girl. Not with you."

"How did she figure that much out?" Cheryl asked.

"She's my mother," I told her. "She's hyper aware of my activities and she said she detected an aroma she could only attribute to sexual activity."

"Does that mean we need to find another place to see each other?" asked Cheryl.

"Not necessarily," I explained. "She's actually okay with it. Somehow, being a young and horny male is enough for her to ignore what happens in my bedroom."

"But she doesn't know who you're fucking?" asked Cheryl.

"No, and she doesn't seem curious," I said.

"Then lead me to your bedroom," smiled Cheryl.

Wednesday was a repeat of Tuesday. Cheryl visited twice with a break for lunch and to show her face at home to suppress any suspicions Jason might have.