Compensation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're all probably aware that sexual activity is common on campus. We don't want to put the sorority in a position opposed to the expectations. Actually, we encourage it. Virginity represents a potential problem in that regard. It could cause some individuals to think we are prudish when the opposite is true. We've discussed the issue with the pledges in question and, together, we've agreed to rectify the problem. That's why you've been invited here tonight. Your selection was based on the fact that you're all easy going, gentle, kind and disinclined to brag about your conquests. Any questions?"

Nobody misunderstood and nobody had questions. Several appeared to suppress high-fives.

"All right then," commented the sister. The ladies in question have been observing you since you got here and they've made their selections. For privacy reasons, we will lead each of you to a room where one of the pledges will be waiting for you. Without objections then, let's get started. One last reminder, we are not asking you to take their virginity, they're giving it to you."

I was led to a small room on the third floor. The sister who took me there told me to take as long as necessary and to knock on the door when we were finished. Someone will show me out.

An attractive young woman was sitting on a full-sized bed waiting for me. She was blonde, about five foot-six tall and maybe 145 pounds. She was wearing short shorts and a polo golf shirt. That meant she was enhanced in all the right places and I could see them.

She looked uncomfortable sitting on the bed with her hands between her tightly squeezed together legs. "Hi," I said.

"Hi," she whispered.

"I'm Mark," I said.

"I know that," she said.

"And you are?" I asked.

"Janene," she said.

"Hi, Janene," I said. "May I sit next to you?"

She looked at the space next to her and nodded slightly. I sat. "This is a little bizarre," I said.

She nodded again. "You seem uncomfortable," I noticed.

"That hardly describes it," she said.

"You don't have to do this," I told her.

"I don't have a choice," she said.

"If you want to join the sorority," I reminded her.

"I do want to join the sorority," she confirmed.

"We could just talk for a while and tell them what they want to hear. It will be our secret and I'll never tell," I promised.

"That would be cheating," she said.

"It could be better than what they want you to do," I stated.

"I'm not a cheater," she insisted.

"Okay, then," I said. "How do you want to start?"

"I'm not the one with experience, you are," she reminded me.

"Close your eyes," I suggested.

Janene closed her eyes. I leaned in front of her and kissed her.

"What was that?" she asked.

"A kiss," I explained.

"Is that the best you can do?" she asked.

"You've had better?" I wanted to know.

"Far better," she said.

"Okay," I said. "Anything else I should know?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Like French kissing, heavy petting, oral sex?" I suggested.

Her posture seemed to improve. "All of the above," she admitted.

"Thanks," I said. "That's good to know. Sixty-nine?"

"No. Only a blow job. Not the other thing," she responded.

"Let's try again," I said.

I leaned in front of her. This time her eyes remained open. I kissed her again, this time with intent. She kissed me back, our lips rotated and the kiss intensified. Her eyes closed, our mouths opened and our tongues played in the space created. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me tight against her body. I gasped at the softness of her breasts against my chest and her tongue moved deeply into my mouth.

When the kiss ended, she leaned back and smiled for the first time. "That's better," she said.

"Far better?" I asked.

"A new standard," she said. "I can do this," she added. "I want to do this. My body wants to do this."

"Okay," I said. "I want to do this too and not for the original reason."

Janene smiled. "Your show," I said.

Janene stood in front of me. She unbuttoned a couple of buttons on her shirt and pulled the shirt off over her head. She was wearing a pale blue bra. "Okay?" she asked.

"A new standard," I said.

She giggled and removed her bra. "You like?" she asked.

"Dial 9-1-1," I suggested.

Janene laughed out loud. "This is fun," she commented. She unbuttoned her shorts, pushed them down her legs and kicked them off her feet. She was wearing matching pale blue bikini panties.

I adjusted my erection in my shorts.

Janene noticed, blew me a kiss and pushed off her panties. My heart stopped and then began to race. She was a natural blonde, her thin pubic hair curled in a triangle between her hips.

I started to remove my shirt. "Let me do that," she insisted.

She stood in front of me, her breasts hanging temptingly in my face. She took the hem of my shirt in both hands, pulled it over my head and tossed it on the floor inside out. She started to stand up. I reached out and palmed both breasts in my hands. She leaned back in, pressed her breasts into my hands and kissed me. Her hands found the waist of my shorts and she pulled them down.

"Give me a little help," she suggested.

I lifted my hips and she pulled both my shorts and briefs down my thighs. My erection sprang up and wobbled in the air between us.

"Oh," squeaked Janene. A second later, she remembered what she was doing and my shorts, briefs and moccasins hit the floor next to my shirt. She knelt on the floor between my legs, held my erection in both hands and took a deep breath. "This is wonderful," she managed to whisper.

She kissed the head of my erection and pushed her mouth around and down its length. Ten seconds later, she was pushing me further back on the bed and straddling my hips.

"Let me do this," she said. "I want to give this to you."

She arched her back, took my erection in her right hand and positioned herself over it. I felt my erection slip between her lips and enter her a short distance. We both felt the resistance and she paused.

"I have to do this," she said. She pushed down sharply, something gave way and she yelped.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"It hurt but it feels better now," she said.

She confirmed her statement by pushing down on me until she could go no further. "Oh my God," she exclaimed. "Why did I wait?" she asked.

Instinct took over and she began to move on me. I matched her movements with movements of my own. A few minutes later, I rolled us over and continued to move with her on her back. Things developed quickly after that. Her body began to respond to the constant movement. "Mark," she moaned.

"Mark," she moaned again. I paused. "Are you okay?"

"Don't stop," she moaned. "Something incredible is happening."

Three minutes later, incredible kidnapped her body. I slowed my movement and held her tightly while she shook and squirmed beneath me. When the moment passed, I resumed moving within her.

I feeling I knew well began to overtake my body. "Janene," I said.

"What?" she gasped.

"It's my turn," I informed her.

"Go for it," she insisted.

"Inside you?"

"It's perfect. My friend finished two days ago."

I unleashed my orgasm inside her. That set her up a second time.

Later, we lay on the bed alongside each other. "Thank you," Janene said.

"You're welcome," I said, "but you did it all by yourself."

"I couldn't have done any of it without you," she insisted.

"Are we done here?" I asked.

"For now," she smiled and kissed me again. She started to lean up to get off the bed. I pulled her down on me and kissed her nipple.

"Damn," she said. "Can we do this again and include all the stuff we skipped tonight?"

"I'll cancel my life to be there," I said.

She laughed and got off the bed. "God, I'm a mess," she stated.

I rolled off the bed and stood next to her. I noticed several blood spots on the bed. "We'll have to clean that up too," I said.

"Nah, leave it," she insisted. "It's proof that I'm an honest woman."

"The bathroom is down the hall," she stated. "Next time I'll be better prepared."

She pulled on her panties and her shirt, grabbed the rest of her clothing, kissed me and headed for the door. She was out the door and heading down the hall before I managed to get my briefs on. The door monitor who was waiting for my knock stared at me. "Nice," she said.

Dressed, the monitor led me to the front door. "Thanks," she said as she closed the door.

I passed through my dorm room to check my appearance before I headed for the student center. Jason was there, eating a burger and drinking water. "You look like you survived," he said.

"You don't look to bad either," I commented.

"No reason not to," he informed me. "It was like a surgical procedure. How about you?"

Not wanting to hurt his feelings, I said, "Nothing to brag about."

Time passed slowly until the Winter break. I saw Janene three times during that time. She was imaginative and always prepared.

We went home three days before Christmas. We were due back on campus for finals the Wednesday after New Year's Day. Cheryl met me at the apartment before I went home. Her friend had gone home for the holidays.

Home, my mother greeted me with an enthusiastic hug and kiss that I didn't expect. After dinner, she took me aside and led me out the door for a walk in the neighborhood. "We've had lots of discussions since Thanksgiving," she told me.

"Anything I should know about?" I asked.

"That's why we're taking this walk," mom explained. "Everyone knows about, and accepts, the relationships we had with you and Jason. Mrs. Thompson was the first to suggest that we could "square the circle" by adding relationships with our own sons."

"How was that accepted?" I asked.

"Not well at first," mom said. "But I supported her when the men realized she was talking about incest and objected. Their resistance weakened when Cheryl, Mrs. Thompson, explained that incest involved reproduction and that reproduction was not on the agenda."

"So, what was the decision?" I asked.

"Your dad and Mr. Thompson realized that they weren't going to change our minds, they agreed."

"So, it's okay?"

"Better than that," mom said. Tomorrow's Saturday. Cheryl and I are going shopping and you and Jason are going wherever. Then we'll all meet at the apartment."

"The apartment?" I asked.

"Don't be cute," she said. "I know about Cheryl's friend's apartment and how often you've met her there, including this afternoon."

"That doesn't bother you?" I asked.

"No. Cheryl's more orgasmic than I am. I'm okay with her need to have sex more often than I do."

"How about dad?" I asked.

"I haven't heard him complain," mom said.

I was encouraged by mom's use of Mrs. Thompson's first name with me.

The next afternoon we gathered at the apartment, mom, Mrs. Thompson, Jason and me. Describing the atmosphere as awkward would be an understatement. We all knew why we were there but it was a huge change in our relationships and there was only one bedroom.

Mom and Cheryl had a short conference. Mom suggested that Cheryl and Jason go first. Mom wanted to talk to me first. Cheryl declined stating that Jason and she had already consummated the new relationship. I looked at Jason. He returned my look with his own look, a grin and a thumb's up.

Mom took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She closed the door behind us. The awkward atmosphere followed us into the room. I sat on the bed. Mom stood in front of me. "This isn't exactly how I imagined it," she said.

"How did you imagine it, mom?" I asked.

"I didn't," she admitted.

"Mom," I said. "I thought you had a plan."

"I did," she said. "I thought we'd go into the bedroom and have sex. Getting from here to there was unplanned. However, I do have a suggestion."

"I'm listening," I said.

"Stop calling me mom," she said. "It's a constant reminder of our previous relationship."

"Is Penny better?" I asked.

"Much better," she agreed. "It creates a relationship of equals and I believe that is necessary for us to proceed."

"Penny, I have a suggestion," I offered.

"I'm listening," Penny said.

"Take off your clothes," I stated.

"Oh, that's quick," she said.

I stood up. "I could help," I offered.

While she was considering what to do, I kissed her.

"What?" she stuttered.

I kissed her again and unbuttoned the top button of her shirt.

"Oh," she whispered.

The third kiss increased in intensity and Penny unbuttoned the second button herself. Her lips parted with the next kiss and we began to unbutton each other's shirts. Penny was breathing heavily when our shirts landed on the floor.

We stood in front of each other, Penny in her pink bra and I bare chested. Penny smiled. "That was a surprise," she commented.

"Kisses always work," I informed her.

"Oh yeah," she said. "What other tricks do you have that always work?"

"Touching," I said. I reached out, put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer for another kiss. As the kiss progressed, I turned her body slightly and palmed her left breast with my right hand.

"Oh," Penny hummed into my mouth. She broke the kiss. "Hold on for a minute," she said.

She reached up behind her back and unhooked her bra. The bra slid off and down her arms. We let it fall to the floor. She pulled me close again, kissed me again and turned her body slightly again. My right hand settled on her naked left breast. Her nipple stiffened and pushed against my fingers. Her tongue was dancing in my mouth.

My tongue followed her lead. My right hand slid down her torso and slid under the waist band of her slacks. She took a deep breath and sucked in her tummy. The added space allowed my hand to move further, under the hem of her panties and down until my fingers were enmeshed in the curls of her pubic hair.

"Oh, God," moaned Penny. "Let me get these things off."

She balanced herself while she removed her flats, opened her slacks and removed them one leg at a time. Her panties followed. She stepped back facing me. I could see her resisting letting her hands cover her nakedness. Her arms twitched, her fingers spread and her hands moved slightly in the direction of covering her genitals several times and she consciously forced then back to her sides each time.

I inhaled sharply. She was the perfect woman and I needed to make sure she knew it. I stepped up and took her hands in mine. I could feel them nervously twitching in my hands. "Penny," I said. "You're incredible."

"I'm old," she replied.

"You're incredible at any age," I consoled her.

"Better than Cheryl?" she asked.

"Here and now," I said, "there's no comparison. There's only you and you're everything I could want in a woman. Any woman."

I kissed her. "Oh, Mark," she moaned through the kiss. I pulled her close to me and held her breasts tight against my chest while her shaking subsided. Her hips pressed against my building erection in my shorts. She felt my hardness and rubbed her pubis hard against me.

"Oh, Mark," she repeated and tried to push my shorts down. She got them down far enough that my naked erection rubbed against her naked pussy. "Oh, Mark," she moaned again.

Her legs weakened and I helped her sit on the side of the bed. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs. "Please," she cried.

Since last summer I've had sex with Cheryl more times than I can count and had sex with a half dozen coeds multiple times, including one virgin. Every one, every time, was incredible. Sex with a willing woman had become the highlight of my life. The thought of having sex with my mother was an all together different fantasy and here I was on the verge of making it come true.

My mother was the first woman in my life, my trusted companion, my protector, my cheerleader when I was successful and my consoler when I failed. I could curl up next to her when I was unhappy and count on her enthusiasm when I was joyful.

Sliding my erection into her was an emotionally overwhelming experience. Tears formed in my eyes as my erection slowly disappeared into her and my breath came in choked up gasps. She had always loved me and now that love was surrounding me and drawing me inside her.

When I reached my limit, I paused and looked at her. Her eyes were closed and her expression relaxed and joyful. I moved within her. Her legs and arms wrapped around my body and she cried, "No."

I lay my body on hers and felt the warm pillows of her breasts against my skin, her nipples pressing against my chest. The heat of her body invaded my soul from her breasts against my chest to her vagina surrounding my erection. I nuzzled on her neck and waited.

When she moved, I moved with her. Her legs released me but her arms remained pulling me against her breasts. We established a mutual rhythm. Tears flowed from her closed eyes, ran down her cheeks and dripped on the bed. Too soon, her body began to shake uncontrollably and her legs pressed against my hips. I fought against the pressure and continued to move within her.

My body began to respond to her body. I could feel the familiar tingling in my erection that preceded my orgasm. I gave in to the feeling and let it develop. Penny seemed to do the same. I grew larger inside her and I erupted, depositing millions of sperm deep against her cervix.

Her orgasm started before mine finished. Her body stiffened, she crushed me between her thighs and she screamed into my shoulder. I held her tightly while her shaking subsided and then spooned behind her and wrapped my arms around her body.

She settled in my arms, took one of my hands and pressed it against her breast and breathed deeply, almost asleep.

Several minutes later, she whispered, "Oh, Mark, Thank you," and pressed my hand tighter against her breast.

"Oh, mom," I whispered back.

"That really was a mom event," she replied. "Now you have to fuck Penny," she declared.

"Is that what mom wants?" I asked.

"That's what Penny wants," mom stated.

She reached over her body and searched for my cock. She found it tucked between her cheeks. She turned over, pushed me on my back and started to encourage my cock to further action. It didn't take long. Penny giggled, "I love the resilience of youth."

Penny straddled my hips and lowered herself on my erection until our pubic bones collided. Her enthusiasm was infectious and I responded with a hip thrust of my own. Penny responded and a feedback loop caused me to respond further. Soon, Penny was bouncing joyfully on my erection, supporting herself with her hands on my chest and her breasts bouncing randomly in all directions between us.

I came a second time. Penny noticed and slowly decreased the pace until, on one up stroke, I fell out of her. Her orgasm was close but incomplete. I pushed her on her back and replaced my cock between her legs with my tongue and lips. I sucked her clitoris between my lips and moved it back and forth with my tongue.

That completed the connection between almost there and over the edge. Her back arched and her hips bucked as her orgasm ravaged her body. I moved up her body and held her as she recovered. Her eyes opened, she regarded me for a moment and kissed me. She tasted herself on my lips. Her eyes opened wide and she licked my lips and face clean.

"Now that was a Penny fuck," she laughed.

"In for a Penny ...," I quoted.

"In for a pound," she finished and laughed. "I can't remember when I've had more fun," Penny mused. "Actually, I don't think I've ever had more fun."

"Penny," I said, "it's on my highlight reel as well."

"Well," she considered, "we're not finished with that movie."

"I can't wait for act two," I said.

"I think it's more of a never ending stream of consciousness event," she added.

"I can live with that," I said.

"I'm expecting great things from you in the future," Penny set the expectations as she headed for the bathroom to clean up.