Competing for the Top

Story Info
She fails to dominate her Master.
1.2k words
4.33
5.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both hands gripping his throat she demands "who fucking owns you, slut?"

Wriggling beneath them he grunts in frustration. She's been on top of him teasing him since she'd taken off his blind fold. He's desperate to fuck her but weak to her control and relishing in the ecstasy of submitting to her for the first time.

"You do" he manages to get out through gasps of air, still rolling his hips trying to meet her pussy with his throbbing cock.

"I said, who fucking own you?" She repeats this time in a slower, harsher tone, almost as if through gritted teeth. She lightens up her grip at his throat now to just one hand squeezing tightly, but no longer restricting his airflow. Her other hand explores his body, running her fingers along his collarbone, through his hair, and landing softly on his cheek.

"I know I lost and tonight's your night to top me but I still know my place and I don't need to sa..." interrupting his pathetic excuse she slaps him hard across the face maintaining eye contact with his serious yet desperate black eyes. She feels his whole body beneath her as it reacts to the blow in pure ecstasy. She knew he was a filthy masochist, that fucking liar.

"Fuck baby hit me harder" he says playfully now, remembering how much he enjoys being dominated despite his ego.

"I'll hit you when I want to hit you, as hard as I want to hit you. Now tell your Mistress who fucking owns that desperate cock of yours" she whispers into his ear as she lightly grinds her wet swollen cunt against the length of his hard cock. She needs to stand her ground and not reveal just how eager she is to finally give in and let him fuck her. The hours of torture and teasing has made her painfully wet. She's aching to have him inside her but fights her urge to stay in control.

"Fuck! Jesus fucking christ you're so wet.."

"Say it!" She demands this time loudly with a brutal slap against his cheek, still red from the last slap he pretended was too light.

Immediately he knows he has to give in and submit to get what he wants. "You fucking own me, Mistress! I'm your filthy bitch. Please let me fuck you.."

Before he can finish his sentence she lowers herself down and rolls her hips to slide down his cock as deep as she can handle. Both lose control and momentarily forget their current dynamic as they take in the pure pleasure of finally getting what they've been aching for for so long. Riding him fast she watches him catch his breath and struggle to not cum too soon.

"That's a good.. boy.. Jesus.. Christ.. you're too big, baby" she says through whimpers as she rides his cock with both hands back on his throat, reminding him of his place tonight. She brings her face to his and kisses him deeply to reward him for being so obedient. Her moans grow loader as he starts thrusting his hips against hers, shoving himself even deeper inside her.

She struggles to maintain character as she feels herself getting closer, "you better not.. cum.. yet.. my filthy.. little.."

Watching her this way drives him absolutely wild and with one sudden movement he breaks free of the ropes previously binding his hands above his head against the headboard. Feeling a sense of freedom he runs his hands down her back and lands at her hips, allowing him to get enough leverage to slam into her harder and harder each time.

Almost screaming now she crumbles with her head next to his, moaning and whimpering in his ear, "Yes baby! Don't... fucking stop, make your mistress.. cum on your cock.."

He takes one hand away from her hip to grip her throat and directs her eyes to his. Staring intensely and in a deep threatening voice he orders "you're fucking mine."

Before she can think, he flips her over, one hand still gripping her throat tight, the other pinning her hands above her head. The shock in her face is finally back. He can feel her getting closer by the second as her grip on his cock tightens. This is where she belongs. He knew he needed her to cum beneath him and give her what she deserves.

"Fuck! What are you doing?!" she manages to ask in a frustrated tone in between moans of agony as he continues to slam into her. She was so excited to finally dominate her Master and was embarrased at how quickly he was able to take back control.

"I'm done.. letting my pretty little cumslut.. pretend to be in charge. You exist to serve me, bitch. You're going to cum for me."

The desire to see her master vulnerable and beneath her is overcome by her innate need to serve him. She's desperate to cum and seeing him like this reminds her why she wanted to be his in the first place. Almost too easily, she gives in and returns control to him.

"Yes, Master! Anything, Master. You own me, Master." Her desperation makes him smile. He grabs her leg and lifts her ankle to his shoulder, then immediately slams into her as deep as he can. "Good little cumslut"

He places his left hand around her throat as his right holds his body up while he thrusts into her harder and harder. He watches as she suffers through pleasure and does his best to pace himself as to not cum before her.

"I want your cum, Master" Jesus Christ. It's impossible to hold back at this point. In an animalistic movement he grips her neck tighter and leans in. "You want your Master to fill you with this cum while you cum on my cock?"

Without asking she starts begging and pleading, which almost pushes him over the edge. With each thrust he's bottoming out, grinding his body against her clit. She can't hold it anymore.

"Please please please, Master.. I can't.. I'm going to.."

In her ear he sternly demands, "Cum with me, slut" Cries of ecstasy escape her. "You have.. my permission.. to cum with your Master" after whispering his permission, he quickly returns to his position watching her face, maintaining eye contact before her eyes roll back and she starts to shake below him.

Her cries turn to loud whimpers then screams. He moves his hand from her neck to cover her mouth and continues to fuck her as hard as he can as she bucks against him and writhes beneath him. Feeling her tight drenched pussy contract against his cock throws him over the edge and he moans as he shoots his cum deep inside of her. Covering her mouth does nothing to silence her and they loudly cum together for what feels like minutes.

As their pace slows, he releases his tight grip over her mouth and runs his hand through her hair before cupping her face and kissing her long and slow, though still taking breaks to pant and catch their breath.

"I love you, slut. You did so well. I'm so proud of you for submitting to me and taking this cum like you deserve. You're my favorite little cumslut."

"Next time, Master.." she challenges while maintaining serious eye contact. He laughs as he grips her throat again, "Good luck, slut."