Competition Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jolene grabbed her shower gel and strutted over to the woman. "Hey," she said. "What's your name?"

The woman looked at Jolene cautiously. "Theresa."

Jolene put her hands on her hips. "Well, Theresa, I'm Jolene, and I think you look great. I hope to get to see more of you in here."

Theresa looked forward. "Thanks."

Jolene leaned in a bit closer. "Don't let anyone tell you that you can't accomplish great things, okay? It took me some time to get like this, but it's so worth it."

Jolene walked out into the hallway, as Theresa watched her every movement. Jolene's thighs and buttocks were wiry and strong as she stepped out.

When Jolene rounded the corner, Blonde and Latina were standing by the wall, not doing anything in particular. Jolene did not look at them as she walked by. "See something you like, sugar?" she asked. She grabbed a towel from the rack and whipped it in the air with a crack, then threw it over her shoulder.

After getting dressed, Jolene had a mango smoothie out by the juice bar. Ronnie finally made her way out after a while. "Oh, thanks for waiting for me, babe!"

Jolene sipped up her smoothie. "Can we please go now?"

Ronnie stopped in her tracks. "Okay," she said meekly.

It was a quiet ride in Jolene's car back to her house. Jolene pulled into the driveway and got out, slamming the car door. Ronnie scrambled to catch up to her. "Hey!" she called out. "Hey! What's wrong?"

Jolene walked into the door and threw her keys onto the end table, then went inside. Ronnie came in after her.

"Jolene?" Ronnie said. "Jo? Did something happen?"

Jolene turned sharply with a fierce look in her eye. "Let me explain something to you," Jolene started in a stern voice. "That gym is my sanctuary. It provides me with a purpose, and people there respect me." She stepped closer to Ronnie. "When I have my significant other parading around like some kind of street walker, I get judged for it."

Ronnie got a look of incredulity as she put her hands on her hips. "I'm not wearing anything more revealing than anyone else in there! I'm there to work out!"

Jolene folded her arms and turned away. "You should think harder about what other people are saying about you."

Ronnie scoffed. "Oh yeah? Well, I think you're obsessed with trying to impress people too much! Get real, Jo. You get up on stages and let people gawk at your body all the time!"

"I invited you to join me at the gym because I wanted to show you what potential you had!" Jolene countered. "I want you to have some consideration for my feelings!"

Ronnie pushed her lips together and blasted air out of her nose. "Jo, I think you're just a little cranky right now. Why don't I come back tomorrow and we'll go our for brunch?"

Jolene's face fell as she hugged her sides. "I'm sorry."

Ronnie huffed. "Get some rest." She leaned in and gave Jolene a reluctant kiss, then left.

Jolene stood there and covered her mouth. She was worried that her mood swings were affecting her relationship. The feelings started to overwhelm her, and Jolene sat out at her kitchen table to cry.

Jolene awoke to find herself in the locker room. She decided she was going to take off her clothes and head to the shower again. When she got to the shower room, she saw Ronnie under the shower, rubbing her long hair and getting the soap suds off of her torso.

Two muscular men appeared out of nowhere and surrounded Ronnie. She put her hands up on a shoulder of each of the men. The started to kiss her neck as they felt up her breasts and ass.

Jolene was about to go stop them when her arms were pinned back. It was Blonde and Latina from the locker room. They were holding her back and cackling. Jolene felt weak and afraid, as she felt her muscles shrinking. Her black hair suddenly turned white. She looked at her hands, which had wrinkled and become covered with dark spots. Jolene's belly went flabby and her breasts sagged down.

Ronnie got on the floor of the shower as she sicked the dick of one of the men. The other one ate her pussy while she lifted up her leg. Ronnie pumped her head up and down, paying no attention to Jolene.

Jolene yelled, "Stop!" Her voice was croaky and weak, and she could not rip herself away from the sight of her girlfriend getting pleasured. After she spoke, she was frightened as she saw all of her teeth fall out onto the floor, as if someone spilled out a bag of marbles.

The man who was eating Ronnie's pussy got up and slipped his dick inside of her. Ronnie took the cock out of her mouth long enough to let out a satisfied moan, then went back to sucking. Jolene was forced to sit and watch as Ronnie took the full force of these men giving her a wild fuck.

Jolene struggled to get free from the women, but it was pointless. The two women holding her laughed and shook her.

Jolene shot up out of bed, her forehead covered in sweat. Her heart was racing and she was on the verge of crying. She looked over at her bed, realizing that Ronnie was not there. She let her head flop back into the pillow and tried to catch her breath.

The frustration was too much. The sight of Ronnie with those two men excited something inside of her. Jolene reached over to the nightstand and turned on the lamp. She got out her egg buttplug and double dildo. She got her pyjamas off as she let the dildo rub up against her. After a minute she inserted the buttplug, letting her tight ass squeeze in on it.

She sucked on a dildo end as she clenched her asshole. "So fuckin' hot. I love you, baby." She jammed the dildo into her pussy and started to pump it. She lifted her ass to let the dildo jam in and out of her. Jolene rubbed her tit with her free hand as she imagined Ronnie riding on her.

She looked over at her phone sitting on the nightstand. Jolene was dying to talk to her sweetie, but she wanted to let her sleep. She thrusted the dildo in and out as she watched it slickening up. She was panting and moaning so hard that she had to throw the covers off of her. She grabbed the tip of the buttplug and began to work it in and out of her anus while she continued with the dildo.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard the next time I see you," she whispered. "I love you, baby." There was a tear forming out of the corner of her eye as she felt the big O building up. Jolene pushed on the plug again as she crossed the finish line. Jolene pulled the dildo out and rubbed at herself until she felt the warm stream come out of her. She let out a moan of satisfaction.

Jolene removed the buttplug, then took it to her bathroom and dropped it and the dildo in the sink. She would have to clean up tomorrow. She wandered back to bed and got under the covers. She was starting to feel more comfortable with the nudity, and let herself drift off totally bare-ass.

Jolene woke up late the next morning. Ronnie texted her to get her up. Jolene let her in, and they had a kiss to show they had made up. Ronnie made herself comfortable as Jolene rushed to get ready.

Ronnie watched as Jolene came in, fussing with her outfit. "It's not like you to sleep in, babe," Ronnie observed.

Jolene yawned. "I didn't sleep well. Honey, I'm so sorry I was cross with you the other day."

Ronnie clicked her tongue. "Don't worry about it! Maybe you were right. I mean, I can tone it down a bit in there. Look, God knows you aren't the first person to tell me I dress inappropriately!"

Jolene was sheepish. "Oh, but you were right about my own activities. I was being ridiculous."

Ronnie came up and hugged her around the waist. "I love you, batshit-crazy woman." They kissed.

Brunch was a lovely affair. Ronnie figured on having a mimosa with her French toast, while Jolene went for egg white omelets and tea. Ronnie wanted to keep the conversation light and pressure-free after their tiff, so she kept things focused on her family. She told Jolene about how her retired colonel father was still being hired out as a consultant for a contracting company.

They went to Jolene's place afterwards. Jolene stretched out on the couch, and Ronnie squatted down next to her face on the floor. Ronnie was playing with Jolene's hair and giving her a sweet peck every once in a while.

"Feeling better, love?" asked Ronnie.

"Mmm," replied Jolene. "I feel more relaxed now."

"You want to talk about what's bothering you?" Ronnie inquired.

"No," Jolene said.

Ronnie dropped Jolene's hair out of her hands. "I mean...I'm trying here, Jo!"

"I just don't want to trouble you is all," said Jolene, rolling over.

Ronnie threw her hands up in disgust. "You know what? You can't just shut people out like this, especially not your girlfriend! Don't I mean anything to you?"

Jolene started to cry. "I just don't want to be a burden to you!"

Ronnie got up off the floor. "Well, you have a funny way of showing it! You're yelling at me about my clothes, you're always in a bad mood. Fuck, Jo! I am always having to initiate sex with you. It's like you don't want to bother with me unless I'm constantly massaging your fragile little ego."

Jolene cried harder. "You don't know what I'm going through right now! You're not being there for me!"

"Oh, bullshit!" exclaimed Ronnie. "I upended my whole life to be here with you! Now you're pulling this whole routine of 'Oh, poor little me!'" She folded he arms in disgust. "You know what? Maybe we need some distance for a bit."

Jolene sat up off the couch. "No! Please!"

Ronnie raised a hand. "I'm too frustrated right now, Jo. I need some space for a bit." She went to walk out, feeling guilty. She could hear Jolene wailing as she departed.

Ronnie got down the steps, then stopped. "Fuck, she was my ride." She decided to hell with it and just go for a walk. She could get a rideshare when she felt like it.

Ronnie went to the gym later that afternoon. Jolene was not there. Ronnie was hoping that she could use it as an excuse to bump into her.

Several days went by, and Ronnie still did not run into Jolene at the gym once. She went every night just for a chance to see Jolene again. Ronnie was getting worried about her relationship, and she started to recognize her falling into her usual pattern again. She swore it would be different this time, but she was not living up to her own promise.

Friday night came, and Ronnie wanted to reach out to someone. She called up a familiar number from back in Denver. Ronnie dialed the number on her cell and sat on her bed, waiting with her heart going crazy.

She picked up. "Hello?" the voice whispered.

"Maddie?" asked Ronnie in a small voice. "It's Ronnie." Silence. "Vance?"

"Ronnie?" asked Madeline. "What, um...what are you doing calling me?"

Ronnie started to feel the sting in her eyes. "Um...I'm sorry to bother you. I just wanted to talk to someone."

Madeline sighed. "Sorry, I was just surprised to hear from you. Hang on." Ronnie could hear a door closing over the phone. "I didn't want to wake up Corbin."

"Corbin?" asked Ronnie. "You have a boyfriend now?"

"Uh, yeah," replied Madeline. "Does that surprise you?"

"I guess not really," said Ronnie. "I just didn't think you would go back to driving stick."

Madeline sighed. "Well, don't think you should have had that much of an impression on me."

Ronnie felt her stomach curdle. "Why did you say that? I thought what we had was special."

"Not to you, it wasn't" said Madeline. "You broke my heart, Ronnie. You threw me away without any explanation. I fucking hated you."

Ronnie sniffed, trying her best to hold it in. "I'm sorry, Maddie."

Madeline let out another sigh, this one meant to be heard. "What do you want from me?"

"I just wanted to call up and say how...I get it," Ronnie said. "I was wrong to treat you that way. Now I'm doing it to someone else, and I don't know what to do!"

"Who is it?" asked Madeline.

Ronnie wiped at her eyes. "Her name's Jolene. She's kind of older than me, but she's so sweet and pretty. Now I fucked it all up! I walked out on her when she needed me, and I'm scared that I lost her."

"I hate to say this, Ronnie," Madeline started, "because I know you're probably hurting right now, but...I'm kind of glad."

Ronnie's face crumpled. "Why?"

"Because you're fucking spoiled and selfish," Madeline told her. "You just treat people like throw-aways. It wasn't just me, but everyone you were ever with. Maybe you need to hurt for a bit to know how to treat other people."

Ronnie was tempted to hang up, then she realized it would make Madeline right. By bailing out on this conversation, Ronnie would never fix herself. "What do I do, then?"

"Call her up, apologize, move on," Madeline said. "Like everyone else in the world. You're stronger than this, Ronnie. Time to act like it for a change."

Somehow, Ronnie felt better from what Madeline was telling her. "When did you get so fierce, Maddie?"

Madeline laughed. "I'm getting good loving these days, and a lot more encouragement."

Ronnie nodded. "Corbin's treating you well, then?"

"He loves me," Madeline replied. "I think he'll always be there for me. It's...really serious, Ron. Like, you and me won't happen again. Understand?"

"No, I know," Ronnie said sullenly. "You weren't just experimenting for me, Mads. I cared about you. I just got scared and ran."

Madeline clicked her lips. "Man the fuck up, then." They both shared a small laugh.

"Okay," said Ronnie. "I'm gonna find her and apologize. Thanks, Maddie." She hesitated. "I love you."

Madeline did another audible sigh. "I love you, too, Ronnie. I just don't like you that much."

"Yeah," Ronnie said quietly. "Yeah, I get it. Thanks." She hung up.

The next morning was Saturday, and Ronnie tried to get in touch with Jolene. She was not picking up her cell. Ronnie drove over to Jolene's duplex and knocked on the door. No answer.

Ronnie used the key Jolene gave her and let herself in. "Jolene?" she called out from the front entryway. She walked in and came into the living room.

Jolene was stretched out on the couch, face down in a pillow. She was still in her pyjamas, and it was obvious she had been crying. The living room looked like it could use some straightening up.

"Jo," said Ronnie softly. "I haven't seen you at the gym. Are you okay?"

Jolene moved her arms to cover up her face. "Go away."

"When was the last time you worked out?" asked Ronnie.

"I don't care," Jolene sniveled.

Ronnie went closer to the couch. She saw several chocolate bar wrappers wadded up near it. "Snickers!" Ronnie said, realizing she sounded too accusatory. "Oh, Jo! Did this really depress you this much?"

"It's not that," Jolene whimpered. "Leave me alone."

Ronnie got angry. "No, God damn it! You look at me! Yeah, I fucked up, okay? I'm the fucking bitch here, but you owe it to me to at least acknowledge that I have feelings, too."

Jolene started crying. "You don't love me! You think I'm old and gross and fat! You want to sleep with those guys at the gym!"

Ronnie gasped. "What? I didn't do anything to lead them on! As a matter of fact, they think it's so cool that I have a girlfriend. I'm not interested in them and they know it!"

"Go away," pleaded Jolene. "I'm tired. I want to be left alone."

"No!" screamed Ronnie. "Now I know how this feels, and it fucking sucks! I came here to fight for us, and the least you can do is try." Ronnie went over and grabbed Jolene by her pyjama pants, giving them a good pull. "You get off that couch and you face your problems!"

Jolene held onto the couch cushions. "No! Let me go!"

Ronnie managed to pull hard enough to get Jolene to slide off of the couch. Jolene slumped onto the carpet, clawing at anything she could to keep herself from being dragged.

Ronnie got down and threw her arm around Jolene's neck. She had no intention of hurting her, but she wanted Jolene to snap out of it. "You're gonna tell me what the problem is!"

Jolene struggled and fought against her tormentor. Ronnie appeared to have been using her time at the gym more wisely than Jolene gave her credit for. "Get off me! Fuck off!"

Ronnie chuckled. "Well, Miss Prim and Proper knows how to curse, eh? Yeah, fuck off, indeed!"

Jolene reached back to try to get Ronnie's arms off of her. What she did instead was manage to smack Ronnie square in the nose with her elbow. Ronnie let go, and they both scrambled up onto their feet.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry!" Jolene gasped. "Uh...oh..."

Ronnie stood there as she touched her nose. "Ow! Ronnie, that really..." Ronnie pulled her hand away and stared at her palm. It was bright red. Ronnie looked at Jolene for a few seconds, crossed her eyes, and fainted right onto the carpet.

"Ronnie!" shrieked Jolene, as she ran to try to catch her. She heaved in panicky breaths as she saw Ronnie sprawled out on her carpet.

Several hours later, Jolene was still waiting in the emergency ward. She had changed into proper attire, partly because her pyjamas had blood on them as well. Jolene felt sick from guilt for what she had done to poor Ronnie.

The duty nurse at the desk called out, "Ms. Wyman?" Jolene raced over to talk with her. "Room 47. Ms. Vance said she would like to see you."

"Thank you," replied Jolene, and made her way to the clinic room. Jolene found Ronnie lying down on the bed, her nose stuffed with cotton. One of her eyes appeared darker and her skin pasty.

Jolene had to hang onto the door. "Oh, darling, I'm so sorry!"

Ronnie turned her head slightly and looked at Jolene. "By dose hurds."

Jolene went in and grabbed a chair, pulling it near the bed and sitting down. "I can't believe I did this to you. You were just trying to help me...in your own way."

Ronnie laughed, then sputtered as the pain went through her. "Ow. I wadded to doe by you berr dad."

Jolene heaved in a huge breath. "Okay. I can tell you finally. Remember my doctor's visit?"

"Dess," said Ronnie.

"It turns out..." Jolene gulped. "I'm...menopausal."

Ronnie's eyes got wider. "Wud? Dad's id?"

Jolene sniffed and blubbered out a silly laugh. "I know, it sounds ridiculous when I say it. I just figured...I'm only forty-six, and I'm still in good enough health." She rubbed her tummy. "I just hope those awful candy bars won't last long."

Ronnie did another painful chuckle. "Doe. Dey woat hurt doo."

"I just got scared!" Jolene got a tissue out of her purse and dabbed at her eye. "I mean, what if they put me on hormones and I get ejected from the IIEF? What if I can't lift weights anymore? What if..." She looked in Ronnie's eyes. "What if you decide to leave because I'm too old?"

Ronnie held out her hand, and Jolene accepted. "Doo are nod too ode. I doo how ode you were. I dove you decoz you're you."

Jolene smiled. "You can still love an old fool like me?"

Ronnie smiled back. "Yeb. I'be not bedder. I dew I was wrogg. I run abay ben thiggs ged bad. I dew thad I had to grow ubb."

Jolene pushed the hair out of Ronnie's eyes. "Oh, no. What am I going to do with you?" She gave Ronnie a sweet kiss on her lips.

The door busted open, and a doctor was holding a clipboard. "Whoa! If you need it, we rent these rooms out for an hour at a time!"

Jolene pulled away, and Ronnie sputtered. "Wodge oud. Dizz doggter dinks he's funny."

Jolene stood up and extended her hand. "How do you do? I am Jolene Wyman. Thank you for your assistance."

The doctor shook it. "No problem! I'm Dr. Applebaum. I'm the one who stuffed your friend here full of cotton." He patted Ronnie's lower leg. "My little Build-a-Bear!"

Ronnie stuck out her tongue. "Doane dease the payshun."

Dr. Applebaum turned his attention to Jolene. "Good news is that it wasn't broken. I assume you're the significant other?"

"Yes, that's correct," said Jolene.

Dr. Applebaum scribbled on a pad and handed the note to Jolene. "We have the finest pharmacy here in the hospital. Get her some goofy pills and follow the instructions on the bottle. You might want to leave the cotton in overnight, but if she had trouble breathing, just yank it all out. Can you handle all that?"