Competition Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jolene put the prescription in her pills. "I think so."

Dr. Applebaum pumped his fist. "Another satisfied customer!" He grabbed onto Ronnie's foot and gave it a shake. "Don't be a stranger!" He left the room.

Ronnie sighed. "Whud a dighead."

Jolene took Ronnie back to Ronnie's place. Jolene set to work preparing her some soup and tea, as well as attending to all of her needs. She got Ronnie her medication as was instructed. Around 11 pm, Ronnie wanted to sleep. Jolene got the tweezers and helped Ronnie pull out the cotton from her nose. Ronnie gagged and whined the entire time, but Jolene managed to dig them all out. They were red and crusty, and Ronnie had a great deal of mucus leak out as well. As much as it grossed out Jolene, she was happy to do it for her love.

Jolene spent the night, happy that she was back with her honey. Jolene spooned into her, feeling the warmth of Ronnie's cuddly body. She felt younger already.

Jolene scheduled another doctor's appointment for hormonal therapy. The doctor prescribed birth control, which surprised Jolene that such a simple product could help regulate her. They were also lower doses, so that it would regulate her estrogen and not cause adverse imbalances, and also helped in curbing her mood swings.

Jolene got to work in the gym, feeling like she suddenly had far more energy. She was also getting friskier, and insisted on having Ronnie far more often to sleep over. Ronnie was enjoying it, even being surprised by Jolene one night as they drove up to a hilltop known for younger people going to kiss or fuck in their cars.

Jolene even took Ronnie out to the desert out in the middle of nowhere one day. While Ronnie assumed they were having a picnic, Jolene took her by surprise and jumped her right out in the open. Ronnie was afraid that someone might come whipping along in a 4x4, but got over it after a while.

Jolene was feeling less self-conscious about her weight. She managed to work off her recent chocolate binge, and dropped herself down to 146 pounds. There was a bit of tension when suddenly Jolene was wearing very revealing clothing at the gym again. Ronnie acknowledged the sudden turn-around in circumstances, saying she got it.

Six weeks had gone by since Jolene had injured Ronnie, and their relationship was stronger than ever. Ronnie decide she would treat Jolene to a special dinner at one of the finest French restaurants she could find in Phoenix.

When the waiter came to take their order, Jolene was reluctant to indulge in some of the richer cuisine. Ronnie was still able to indulge in whatever she liked, much to Jolene's chagrin.

"Here, let me try for you," suggested Ronnie, glancing up from her menu. "Nous aimerions le filet mignon avec des légumes frais et un vin de milieu de gamme. Merci." The waiter nodded and took the menus away.

Jolene's eyes were wide open as she put her hand to her chest. "Oh...my..." she gushed.

Ronnie shrugged. "I picked up a little French in my travels."

The two of them enjoyed their wine as they laughed and traded more stories. Jolene saw what Ronnie had ordered, and decided not to complain. The filet mignon looked nice and lean, anyway.

After their meal, Ronnie suggested they go up to the roof. None of the other patrons had opted for dinner under the stars, so they were alone.

Ronnie took Jolene's hands. "This has been the best time of my life."

Jolene looked in her eyes. "I'm glad we did this. I mean, everything."

Ronnie swallowed. "I know. It's been always hard for me to commit to something, especially another person. Like, if I actually made myself vulnerable, I would be losing something. Now I fond out I have so much to gain." She took Jolene's cheek in her hand and kissed her.

"Oh, Veronica," Jolene whispered. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too," Ronnie said. "That's why I have to do this." Ronnie swung her tiny purse around and opened the clasps, pulling something out.

Jolene stifled a giggle. "Ronnie? What...um...?" Ronnie got down on both knees as she was wobbly on only one with her high heels on. Jolene was looking down at her with curiosity. "Ronnie? Dear? What are you doing?"

Ronnie held up the object in her hand. The sparkle from the spotlights made an unmistakable dance of colour. Jolene looked down and knew. Her legs almost gave out when she saw it.

Ronnie pulled the ring out of the velvet box and held it up, looking Jolene right in the eye. "Jolene Agnes Wyman," she started, her breath heavy and her stomach in a knot. "Will you marry me?"

Jolene practically screamed with joy. She put her hand to her mouth, and the tears started to flow. "I mean...are we ready? Oh my God, Ronnie! I mean..."

Ronnie stood up, holding the ring up to her lover. Ronnie stood waiting, so afraid and vulnerable.

Jolene gasped and looked at Ronnie. "Yes."

Ronnie threw her arms up in triumph as they embraced and kissed. Jolene screamed again and grabbed Ronnie in a bear hug.

"Jo?" grunted Ronnie. "Jo-Jo? You're....crushing me..."

Jolene let go, then graciously took the engagement ring and placed it on her finger.

"Does it fit?"asked Ronnie. "I got it sized from one of your rings in your jewellery box."

Jolene held up her left hand and admired it. "It's perfect! Actually it's a tiny bit loose, but that's great for me! Then I can take it off just when I'm at the gym." She looked at Ronnie apologetically. "I mean...just so I don't scratch or dent it!"

Ronnie laughed. "Of course!" The two of them held each other and kissed wildly.

Jolene and Ronnie drove back to Jolene's place. The two of them could hardly keep their hands off of one another as they got in the door. Jolene was giggling like a schoolgirl as she let Ronnie play grab-ass with her.

Jolene gazed at the ring, a solitaire ruby with smaller diamonds surrounding it. "Was it expensive?"

Ronnie waved her hand. "So worth it! I just...hope you like it."

Jolene grabbed Ronnie around the waist. "I love it!" She howled. "Ooh! I'm getting married again! I thought for sure I would die an old maid."

Ronnie laughed. "At least you don't have to explain to your dear old dad you're marrying another woman!"

Jolene froze. "Oh no! Do you think he'll be upset?"

Ronnie shook her head. "Colonel Vance loves his little girl too much. Besides, he is going to absolutely love you."

Jolene took Ronnie by the shoulders and kissed her. "I absolutely love you." Jolene scooped Ronnie up and carried her to the bedroom. Ronnie screamed in delight while Jolene placed her gently on the bed. Jolene gave her a kiss, then stood up. "I want you to wear something." She went to the dresser, then got out one of her sparkly competition bikinis. She marched it over to Ronnie. "Please?"

Ronnie stood up and took the bikini. "Anything, hottie."

Jolene squealed and threw her arms out. "I have a surprise for you! I was going to save it, but tonight I think it's appropriate!" She took off her new engagement ring and put it in the jewellery box that Ronnie gave her for Christmas. She ran into the bathroom and closed the door.

Ronnie obliged with Jolene's request, getting completely stripped naked and putting on the sparkly bikini. She paused before putting the top on, lifting her arms and flexing. "You're so lucky, Jo-Bear," Ronnie called out. "You got one hot bitch here."

"Just give me a few more minutes, dear!" shouted Jolene. "Um...so I know you weren't into the kitten idea."

Ronnie rolled her eyes as she put on her top. "Yeah. Look, I can get adventurous. We'll play it by ear, okay?"

"I just hope that this will warm you to the idea," Jolene called out. "Are you ready?"

Ronnie stood there in her sparkly bikini, her boobs spilling out over the sides. "I can't wait to see this."

Jolene emerged, and Ronnie was too stunned even to laugh. Jolene had on a black bikini with a fur lining above her boobs. She was wearing a kitty ear headband, and she had on black gloves with fur linings around the wrists. Her bikini bottom had a fluffy tail hanging from the back. She also had a small black streak going down the bridge of her nose.

Jolene put her hands up in front of her like she was imitating a cat. "Meow," she said.

Ronnie stood there with a broad smile. "Okay. This is different."

Jolene put her hands on her hips. "Ronnie! I'm trying to have a bit of fun with this. Please, give it a chance."

Ronnie held out her arms. "Um, all right. So what do I do?"

"I'm the kitten, and you're the mistress," Jolene told her. "I am at your service."

Ronnie understood. Jolene had done the whole muscle worship routine with her before, but now she was making it more on-the-nose. "That's a pretty sexy costume."

Jolene stuck her tail out and made it twirl around. "I was happy to find it. I just felt like showing off a bit with my weight loss."

Ronnie was eyeing Jolene's fresh body. Her muscles were starting to come out again, nearly at her prime competition weight. "You know what? Fuck it. I'm all in!" She went to stand in front of the full-length mirror, putting her hands on her hips. "Okay, ready."

"No, no!" insisted Jolene, giggling. "You have to boss me around. You're the mistress."

"Oh, right!" Ronnie got a stern look on her face and pointed straight down. "Come over here, kitten."

Jolene pranced toward Ronnie, holding up her gloves. She stood obediently next to Ronnie. "Yes, mistress?"

Ronnie admired herself in the mirror, trying to look stoic. Deep down, she was loving the attention. "Massage my muscles."

Jolene let her hands drift all over Ronnie's shoulders and arms. Ronnie held her pose with her hands on her hips while she watched Jolene moving along her body. The fur from her gloves was tickling her.

Jolene got on her knees and started to kiss Ronnie's belly. Ronnie held onto Jolene's head gently as she threw her head back. "Oh God," she whispered. "Oh, damn. This feels nice."

Jolene purred. "Such a nice tummy. So hot." She rubbed Ronnie's thighs while she continued her kissing.

Ronnie moaned. "Okay, you know what? This is totally doing it for me. I can see why you liked this so much."

Jolene giggled. "I feel so naughty." She worked her way down to Ronnie's pussy and kissed her there. "Yum, yum."

Ronnie made a small squeal as she felt her knees giving out. "Easy, girl."

Jolene started to make gentle scratches along the back of Ronnie's legs while she kissed her lower belly. "Oh, your little kitten wants to play. Let me do your bidding."

Ronnie gasped. "Kiss my feet?"

Jolene went all the way down to Ronnie's feet and kissed the tops. She even ran her tongue up and down her shins.

"Holy fuck!" Ronnie exclaimed. "You'll do anything I say, won't you?"

Jolene lifted up her head and looked at Ronnie, then gave her an air kiss. "I'm your kitten, mistress. I will do your bidding." The way Jolene sat made her ass look like the prefect shape. Ronnie was getting incredibly horny at this point.

Ronnie took off her sparkly bra. "Lick my boobs, please."

Jolene did as instructed, fondling the sweet orbs and putting her tongue gently on the soft petals. Ronnie put her hands on Jolene's shoulders as she licked away.

"Harder," Ronnie commanded. "Suck on them."

Jolene suckled away at the nipples, giving one a twist with her finger and thumb. Ronnie breathed heavily while she started to rub her own twat. She slid off the bikini bottom and let it fall to the floor, kicking it away.

"Okay, kitten," said Ronnie between panting. "I'm going to lie down on the bed. You're going to eat my cunt."

"Yes, mistress," Jolene said dutifully.

Ronnie looked her in the eyes. "I said cunt. Do you like me using that word?"

"Yes, mistress," answered Jolene with pure obedience. "I love to eat cunt."

Ronnie was starting to sweat. She loved hearing Jolene saying bad words. "Oh, I love it when you swear. Tell me you want to fuck me."

Jolene got very close to Ronnie's face. "I want to fuck you like no one's ever fucked you before." Jolene flexed her muscles. "Let me pleasure you, mistress."

Ronnie shook her head with disbelief. She walked to the bed and laid down with her crotch facing Jolene and her legs dangling over the side. Jolene did a slinky walk over to the bed, then stooped down and buried her face in Ronnie's love-pie. Ronnie watched as the little kitty ears bobbed up and down. Jolene was doing an excellent job, and not showing many signs of getting tired.

Ronnie gave a jolt as she got Jolene to back off. She threw her arm up over her forehead and laughed. "That was nice." She sat up and gave Jolene a kiss. "You did a great job."

Jolene smiled and chuckled. "What now, mistress?"

Ronnie reached over and got a tissue from the nightstand. She rubbed the makeup off of Jolene's nose. "Let's get rid of this first," she said, smirking. She tossed the tissue away, then turned her attention back to Jolene. "I'm going to get our strapon, kitten," said Ronnie. She suddenly looked up at the ceiling and laughed. "Oh my God, this is wild."

Ronnie went to the closet and got the apparatus, then slipped on a smaller unit to the front. Jolene waited patiently by the bed. Ronnie walked over, giving the dildo a few tugs. She then sat down and got Jolene to come forward. "Okay," said Ronnie, panting. "Suck it."

Jolene obediently got down on her knees and took the dildo in her hands. She put her mouth on the fake cock and sucked it nice and slowly. Ronnie was horny as hell watching Jolene bob her head up and down. She looked at her ass and watched the little tail she had on rock back and forth. She leaned back and put her hands on the mattress to steady herself.

"I can't believe you're doing this for me!" moaned Ronnie. "I love you so much! Ohhh!" Jolene's slurping and her breasts resting on Ronnie's legs were making her lose control.

After a few minutes, Ronnie tapped her on the head. "Enough, kitten." Jolene stood up. "You have done well. I would very much like to fuck you now."

"Yes, mistress," replied Jolene.

"First, please remove the clothes and the gloves." Ronnie glanced over at the jewellery box. "Wear my ring."

Jolene did as instructed, taking off her kitty ears, the bra, and her panties. She removed the gloves slowly with her teeth. Watching Jolene bare her teeth made Ronnie jerk off her dildo. Jolene strolled over and got the engagement ring out of the box and slipped it on. "I love this ring, mistress," she said.

Ronnie felt great joy in her heart seeing her like what she had bought. "Come to me, kitten," she instructed. Jolene went to the bed. "Lie down," Ronnie told her. Jolene got on her back, throwing her arms up. Ronnie climbed on top of her and kissed her. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, mistress," answered Jolene.

Ronnie felt up Jolene's arms and shoulders. "Oh God, you're fucking beautiful," Ronnie told her right into her face. She put her mouth over Jolene's, and the two of them kissed and rubbed breasts together. "Okay, I am going to enter you now."

Ronnie pushed inside of Jolene, watching her lover's expression as it went into her. Jolene wrapped her arms around Ronnie's torso as Ronnie began her thrusting and pumping. Ronnie propped herself up on her elbows and watched the look of satisfaction her fiancée was getting.

Ronnie suddenly had that word in her mind-- fiancée! "Oh my God!" Ronnie exclaimed. "We're getting married!"

Jolene moaned and bit her lip. "I know, mistress!" She looked at her ring while Ronnie fucked her. "I love it! I want to be with you forever!"

Ronnie got wild with passion when she heard this. "No more mistress stuff, okay?" she told her, laughing. "I want to have sex with my fiancée now!"

Jolene smiled and kissed Ronnie. "I love you, Ronnie! You're...oh oh ohhhh!" She humped her ass up to meet Ronnie's thrusts as they pressed their lips together. Jolene wrapped her legs around Ronnie.

Ronnie was getting sweaty and tired, but she did not want to stop. "Do you want to be on top?"

"Okay," said Jolene. The two of them switched up and Jolene got herself into position. She let the dildo slide into her as she moved herself up and down. Ronnie felt up her breasts, and Jolene put her hands over Ronnie's. "These belong to you now," Jolene moaned.

Ronnie grabbed handfuls of Jolene's ass and began to thrust her hips upwards. Jolene held still and took the pounding, feeling a buildup to climax. "Ohhh, it's happening," announced Jolene.

Ronnie gasped. "Come for me, sweetie," she begged.

Jolene moaned and snarled as she felt it washing over her. She collapsed on top of Ronnie, feeling her now leaner and stronger body. Jolene was so proud of the way her lover was excelling.

Jolene lifted up and stared into Ronnie's eyes. "Oh, honey! You probably want to get finished off too, yes?"

Ronnie took her strapon off and let it fall to the floor. She fumbled around in the nightstand drawer. "Oho!" she exclaimed. She pulled out the long purple double dildo. "We can both enjoy this."

Jolene took the dildo, then sucked on one end to get it lubricated. She put one end into Ronnie, then got the other end into herself. The two of them leaned back as they pushed forward and back, letting the dildo work its magic on them. Jolene held out her left hand, and Ronnie grabbed onto it with her own left. They were able to hold onto each other this way, hoisting each other up.

Ronnie looked down at Jolene's hand. When she saw the ring, her heart started to race. "I'm the man," Ronnie said, panting as she pumped her pussy.

Jolene smiled as she did her own panting. "What do you mean?"

"I asked you to marry me," replied Jolene, letting out a gentle moan. "That makes me the man."

Jolene laughed, the way you do to let it all out. The two of them were releasing all of their fears, their doubts, and their inhibitions. They were comfortable, the way two people who really understand each other could only do. They were a true couple now.

Ronnie looked Jolene in the eye. "I'm so glad you said yes, baby." She threw her head back and moaned. "I just want to make you happy!"

Jolene bit her lip. "I'm so happy, darling!" she shouted. "Oh, fuck!"

Ronnie looked at Jolene again. "That's it! Let it out!" Ronnie got excited hearing Jolene letting loose.

Jolene screamed. "I'm fucking my fiancée! I'm getting married to the woman I love!" Her humping was getting more intense, and Ronnie was beyond ecstatic. Jolene threw her leg up over Ronnie's so that they could scissor with the double dildo. "I'm so glad I found you. You saved me, darling."

Ronnie was confused by what Jolene meant, but she suddenly forgot about it as she felt the orgasm overwhelm her. Jolene pulled out her end and drove it into Ronnie at top speed. Ronnie's eyes rolled all the way back. Jolene was almost grossed out by seeing Ronnie with pure white eyes, but it also fascinated her. "Wow," she whispered.

Ronnie hit the mattress flat on her back as her leg began to twitch wildly. Jolene gently took out the dildo, then held down her fiancée's leg. "Shhh, honey," she said in a calm voice. "Just remember to breathe."

Ronnie tried to take in breaths as her twitching and tensing settled down. She sputtered and laughed as she got herself normal again. "Good fucking Lord!" she said in triumph.

"There will be more of that in the future, love," Jolene promised her. "A lot more."

Ronnie sat up and hugged Jolene, and Jolene gave her a kiss on the cheek. They linked their legs together and held each other, resting their chins on each others' shoulders.

"Jo?" said Ronnie.

"Yes, love?" said Jolene.

"I think I want to have a baby," Ronnie confessed.

Jolene flittered her eyelids while she hugged Ronnie, her face frozen with a smile of terror.