Competition Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie inspected all the points of the van. The dealership had arranged for shelving in the back as well for holding tools and parts. It was everything Ronnie needed.

The two of them drove their respective vehicles back home. Ronnie gave Jolene a huge kiss in the driveway.

"I also have another surprise for you in the house," said Jolene. The two of them went in, and Jolene retrieved the large box from her closet. "Now go try it on."

Ronnie came out a few minutes later, and Jolene's eyes nearly popped out. "It looks perfect!" shouted Jolene.

Ronnie had on a red jumpsuit with pockets all along the legs. "Look!" Ronnie pointed to her chest. "Even a nametag. It says...RONNIE!" The two of them laughed. "Babe, this is excellent. I'm going to get this really dirty and gross."

"Oh, that's nice, dear," said Jolene. "I also submitted your idea for the business card to a decal company, and they'll have it ready for you for next week."

Ronnie busted out laughing. "The cartoon me? Ohhhh, that's..." She thought it over. "That might be good! Yeah!"

The two of them kissed and hugged, keeping it going for some time. "Say, Ronnie," said Jolene with a sly tone. "Maybe...you want to have some fun with the outfit?" She whispered into Ronnie's ear.

Ronnie pulled back and shook her head suggestively. "You go get ready!"

Jolene sprinted to the bedroom, then stripped off her clothes and got into her silk teddy. Her large arms and chest made the teddy tight on her body. "They need sleepwear for bodybuilders," sighed Jolene.

There was a knock at the door. Jolene dashed to the bed and struck a sexy pose. "Come in!"

The door opened, and Ronnie stood there with her jumpsuit zipped nearly down to the navel. Her breasts were nearly falling out. "Oh! Sorry, ma'am. Your husband said something about your shower?"

Jolene put her hand to her mouth. "Goodness! How dare you barge in here like this? I could have been naked!"

Ronnie shrugged. "Eh, nothin' I haven't seen before, sugar tits." She looked over her shoulder. "I think he went to the bar. Guess that leaves you and me here alone."

Jolene swooped her legs over and got to her feet. She flexed her biceps. "Do I look like someone who needs a plumber?"

Ronnie whistled. "No, 'cuz you're haulin' around some big pipes." She made her way into the bedroom and closed the door behind her, leaning on it. "Not gettin' enough of the good stuff at home, doll?"

Jolene made her way over, rubbing her thighs together with every step. "Oh, it's been so lonely these past few weeks. Sometimes a girl just wonders what it would be like, having some soft, delicate fingers on me." She got in behind Ronnie and put her hands on Ronnie's shoulders. "Wow! Do you always wear your uniform this loose?"

Ronnie reached down and felt in behind to stroke Jolene's hips. "It just gets so hot working with my hands all day. Know what I mean?"

"Why, you naughty handywoman," scolded Jolene. She played with Ronnie's long brown hair. "You had better not be doing this with any other clients."

Ronnie turned around. "I'm making a special exception in your case." She reached up and let her finger pull up the tiny strap on Jolene's slip. "Let's just forget the bathroom for now. I want to inspect your other pipe."

Jolene acted shocked. "I can't believe you would take advantage of a vulnerable woman like myself!"

Ronnie took both of Jolene's hands, then pinned them up near her head as pushed her up to the door. She leaned in close. "You wanna fool around?" She kissed Jolene, then pulled away. "Thank you for the van."

Jolene smiled and crinkled up her nose. "You are quite welcome." The two of them kissed again. Ronnie released Jolene's hands, which promptly found their way inside Ronnie's jumpsuit.

Ronnie pulled back and grabbed the two sides of her open suit. "Is this what you wanted to see? Huh?"

Jolene nodded excitedly, then Ronnie let out a shout as she ripped the top open. Her sleeves dangled beside her as she rubbed at her tits and stomach. "Oh, that feels so much better!" Ronnie rested her hand on her hip. "A girl's gotta cut loose once in a while, right?"

Jolene exhaled and smiled. "Oh, I know exactly what you mean!" She stepped in and kissed Ronnie again, grabbing a handful of her ass. After a couple of minutes of smooching, Jolene reached down and pulled her slip off over her head, then tossed it away.

Ronnie smiled and shook her head. "Each time I see it, I can't believe it." She put her hands on her hips. "So who gets to give and who receives?"

"My working girl earned it," said Jolene, planting a small tender kiss on Ronnie's lips. She went to the dresser and got the blue feeldoe, then brought it over. Ronnie accepted.

"Where do you want me?" asked Jolene.

Ronnie cocked her head at the bed. "Get on all fours."

Jolene obliged, jumping up and getting herself into doggy. Ronnie slipped out of her jumpsuit and sucked on her tool. She pulled it out with a satisfying smack of her lips. "Will you ever take the partnership?"

"Someday," replied Jolene in a chirpy tone. Ronnie loved watching Jolene's plump lips while she had her tight ass raised in the air.

Ronnie inserted the cock into her, then looked down at it and wagged it back and forth with her hips. "I'm gonna charge ninety dollars an hour! It all goes right in my pocket!"

Jolene looked over her shoulder. "I'm proud of you, dear!"

Ronnie got up onto the bed on her knees. She held onto Jolene's hips for a bit, still smiling. "This is all just playing, right?"

"Yes, dear!" Jolene wiggled her bottom to indicate she was ready.

Ronnie held onto the unit and pushed it in, going nice and slowly. Jolene made a squeal as she pushed forward slightly. Ronnie kept her hands resting on Jolene's ass as she moved back and forth. She gazed at Jolene's thick back while she fucked her gorgeous wife.

"I'm so proud of you, love!" Jolene moaned. She stretched out her arms in front of her and leaned in, tightening her muscles. "You're so brilliant! I'm so happy for you!"

Ronnie stepped up the pace and let out a whoop. "Oh, baby! You're really pushing my love button!" She held on with one hand as she pounded Jolene's box. Her chest was getting sweaty as she humped away.

Jolene's torso flopped down while she left her ass up in the air. She shoved back against Ronnie's hips as she grunted and growled. "Yes, darling! Yes! Who's my hot little slut?"

Ronnie growled. "I'm the fuckin' slut!" She gave Jolene a gentle tap on the ass. "God, do you know how good this looks?"

Jolene's left leg extended out and shook. "Darling! I need to stop for a minute!"

Ronnie pulled out and let Jolene lie down on the bed. Ronnie got the instrument out of her and put it into Jolene. She patted Jolene's tummy. "You just lie there and relax. I'll take it from here." She leaned down and sucked the blue dick while Jolene held her hair back.

Jolene watched the spectacle. "Oh, baby doll. I love watching you suck me off."

Ronnie took the cock out of her mouth and went up for a kiss. "It's all for you, dear," she whispered. "I love the way you fuck me. You're so gentle with me." The two of them kissed for some time as Jolene played with Ronnie's tits. Ronnie reached down and jerked the fake cock off.

Ronnie pulled back and got on top of Jolene, inserting the cock inside of her. She let out a small squeak as she felt it pop inside of her, then made a look of satisfaction. "Got it," she whispered. She humped her pussy up and down slowly, then quickened her pace. She leaned back and propped herself up with her arms, really sticking out her big tits to give her lover a good look.

Jolene held onto the headboard with one arm as Ronnie fucked away. She felt up Ronnie's tits with her free hand, loving the slippery texture. "You're really getting worked up, darling," moaned Jolene. The feel of Ronnie's clam mashing into her own was driving her crazy, as well as the holding end of the feeldoe rubbing her insides.

Ronnie placed her feet on Jolene's thighs in order to make herself fuck even faster. She leaned forward and stared Jolene in the eye while she bobbed up and down. Jolene put her hands on Ronnie's waist and held on as she thrusted her hips up and down to give Ronnie the full brunt.

Ronnie bounced up and down seemingly out of control. "Oh God!" she moaned. "Oh God! It's happening! Unnnh!" Her thighs tightened and quivered as she looked down at the rubber penis penetrating her. Her eyes rolled up as she collapsed to the side.

Jolene laughed as she stared up at the ceiling. She slowly pulled the fake cock out of her, then let it roll to the side. She placed her hand on Ronnie's cute ass and rubbed. "There's my hard-working girl. I think you're going to do well."

Ronnie rolled over and threw both an arm and leg over Jolene's body. She sighed and snuggled her head into Jolene's arm. "Get some rest, baby."

Jolene yawned. "Yes, it is getting late."

Ronnie chuckled. "No. I mean you're doing me again in ten minutes."