The Adventures of a Janitor Ch. 01

Story Info
The athlete.
9.1k words
4.39
14.6k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,399 Followers

After failing my freshman year in college, for the second time, dad refused to pay for another year -- understandably so -- and told me to find a job. He refused to support "a 21-year old dead beat" and said I had six months to earn enough money to find my own place.

With just a high school degree, there weren't that many jobs to choose from. As a matter of fact, after three weeks of searching, the only job I was even allowed to interview for, was janitor/night guard at the local college. Who ever said the universe doesn't have a sense of humor?

The interview with Dean Anderson took about an hour; most of which he spent telling me what a disappointment I was, how I had squandered chances other people could only dream about. After calling me lazy, uninspired, self-destructive and a loser, he concluded that he would hire me as a warning to other students so they would take their education seriously. After all, who wants to end up as a janitor?

And, after that uplifting and highly motivational talk, there was even a little time left to discuss the job itself. Originally, the position had been for janitor only. Due to cutbacks, the college had been forced to fire the night guard some years back, and up until a weeks ago, there had been no plans to refill the position.

That changed, however, when the board learned that one of their alumni, Elise Wilson, an international gymnastics champion, was coming back to town. She wanted to take a break and spend some time with her family. At least that was the official story. In truth, her career was over. She hadn't won any major competition in years, and now, at the age of 35, it was simply too late for her.

But, because of the prestige she had brought to the college -- and our town -- the board decided to grant her access to the college sporting facilities, i.e. the gym. In order not to interfere with regular school activities, Elise would be allowed to use the gym after hours, which meant a minimum level of surveillance was required.

As a result, the job of janitor and night guard had been combined into one. Aside from the normal janitorial duties, I was also required to make two or three security rounds, patrolling the entire building. As a result, my working hours sucked: my shift started at 5.30pm -- right after classes -- and ended at 2h30.

As Elise and I would be the only ones with access to the building after hours, we were bound to run into each other at some point. I was told not to interfere with her training schedule in any way, and to accommodate her to the best of my abilities. Reluctantly, I agreed to the terms and signed the contract. What choice did I have?

That night I looked up Elise on my laptop. I remembered hearing about her, back in the day, but didn't quite know what she looked like. Unfortunately, there weren't too many recent pictures of her to be found. From the older ones, taken during her glory days, however, I was able to deduce that she'd been quite the looker -- if a bit scrawny.

With my curiosity satisfied, I moved on to more important things, such as jacking off and spraying a few loads of sperm on my bedroom floor and my furniture -- which was part of my daily routine. As you can imagine, I led a sad and pretty uneventful life. My job was not only tedious and pointless, but also extremely lonely. Aside from some diligent faculty members and students at the beginning of my shift, I never saw anyone.

But, being the glass-is-half-full kind of guy, I also realized that being in a deserted campus every night was a unique opportunity for a sexually frustrated wanker such as myself. So, instead of only pumping my dick in the privacy of my bedroom, I also started walking around naked on the job, and jacking off wherever I wanted. Being in the prime of my life, I was dropping about three or four juicy loads every day.

For weeks on end, I did nothing else but work, eat, sleep and masturbate -- a lot. That routine abruptly came to an end when I met Elise for the first time. It was around 6.30pm and I was mopping the floor of one of the main corridors -- luckily wearing clothes for once.

I had my headphones on and accidently bumped into something -- or more accurately, someone -- as I was walking backwards. Startled and surprised, I quickly turned around and laid eyes on the most beautiful, sexy woman I had ever seen.

Although I vaguely recognized her from the pictures, she looked about a million times hotter now. Her short, sporty haircut had been replaced by long, beautiful, blond hair, currently tied up in a ponytail. She had definitely grown a cup size -- now a solid C, I reckoned -- and overall, she just seemed a bit heavier, thank goodness.

I quickly took off my head phones and started apologizing. Unfortunately, she wasn't interested in what I had to say, gave me an angry, scolding look and walked on towards the gym. I gawked at her bare muscular legs, at her tight, juicy ass -- cladded in black, spandex shorts -- and at her backside, adorned in a pink, cross- back sports bra. Christ, she looked hot!

Naturally, I had an instant boner. As I stood there, gazing into the already empty corridor, I wondered how anyone could be so beautiful! I know, pretty cheesy huh. To compensate for those cheesy, warm feelings, I headed for the nearest bathroom and had a good, long wank. With the memory of her still fresh, I had no trouble spurting all over the tiled floor. I had already cleaned that particular restroom but just left my cum to dry and continued with my duties.

When I made my rounds several hours later and walked by the location where I had bumped into her, I noticed litter all over the place; a banana peel, an empty sports drink bottle, plastic wraps of some sort, crumpled up pieces of paper...

I had heard stories about her. How she was a stuck-up bitch, thinking she was better than the rest of us. How she was a spoiled brat, and had been mean to her whole entourage -- and that was why her career was in a slump. Then, on a more personal level, there were the usual rumors that she was a dyke, or asexual, or a slut.

I made it a point in life never to judge people by what other people said, and to make up my own mind about them -- especially when they were drop dead gorgeous. Although I found her reaction a tad immature, I was willing to take the blame for the whole incident. I decided to apologize next time I saw her and to try and smooth things over.

And so, the following evening, I made sure I caught her after her training, on her way out. I apologized extensively, not even mentioning her spiteful littering. Although she looked at me arrogantly and seemed uninterested in anything I had to say, I developed another boner right then and there.

When I was finished, she didn't say a word. Instead, she simply extended her arm and slowly turned her sports drink bottle upside down, pouring the contents onto the floor. Then, she screwed the top back on and threw the empty bottle against my head. My cock instantly grew another inch. As she turned and walked away, I couldn't help but gawk at her ass and legs, again.

Yes, it was mean and humiliating what she had done... and yes, part of me was angry, but I was also fucking horny. I promptly stripped off all my clothes and kneeled down on the floor, jacking my obscenely big fuck stick like there was no tomorrow. After barely three minutes, I arched my back and growled, convulsing wildly and shooting my load into the puddle of sports drink before me.

After taking a little breather, I cleaned everything up, and walked around naked for the rest of my shift, jacking out another two loads before going home.

The following night, figuring the safest course of action was to stay out of her way, I avoided the general area of the gym until I knew for sure she'd gone. But, when I made my rounds around midnight and walked past the corridor where she had humiliated me the night before, I was baffled to see that Elise, apparently, wasn't the type to just forgive and forget.

Not only had she poured out another one of her sports drinks -- a full bottle, from the looks of it -- but she had also dismantled and emptied a nearby trash bin, littering the entire corridor. Realizing this was a fight I couldn't win, and not wanting to clean up after her every day for weeks to come, I decided to go out on my own terms.

Although I was just a lowly janitor, I still had my pride. I had apologized twice, and had taken her shit twice already. After jacking off and adding a healthy batch of sperm to the mess -- I may have been angry, but I was also fucking horny -- I cleaned everything up again, vowing that that would be the last time.

The following night, I went to work, but didn't bother with any of my duties, as I didn't expect to be employed there much longer. After hiding an old cell phone in the dressing rooms adjacent to the gym -- and putting it on its loudest setting -- I hid in the gym itself, behind some old equipment. As soon as she walked in, I dialed the number of the old phone and a really annoying ringtone began echoing through the otherwise quiet building.

Although it visibly irritated her from the very first moment, it took her nearly five minutes to barge out, furious and annoyed, in search for the source of the noise. That's when I snuck out of hiding and started rummaging through her sports bag. I borrowed a red tank top and tiptoed out of the gym. I quickly muted my phone, just in case she'd try and star-69 my ass.

In a nearby classroom, I got undressed and began jacking off, smelling her top and rubbing it over my dick and my face. I really took my time, whipping up quite a big load, which I then generously dumped all over her top. I got dressed and walked back to the gym, feeling quite pleased with myself. She was at the uneven bars when I barged in.

"I hope I am not interrupting anything," I shouted, breaking her concentration and causing her to release the bars, stumble backwards, and nearly fall to the ground.

"Look, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," I continued as I approached her, "Unfortunately, you're also the most vindictive one. I already said I was sorry twice! You wanna be a total bitch about it, fine! I may be a common janitor, but I don't take this kind of shit from anyone, not even you!"

She looked at me, confused and bewildered. She clearly wasn't used to being talked to like that! And I was just getting warmed up! All rallied up, I threw her cum-covered red top towards her. Instinctively, she reached out and grabbed it. A good thing too, or it would have hit her in the face.

"See that? That's all you're good for," I said, as she unfolded her top, and began to realize what I had done to it. She quickly threw it on the floor and shot me an infuriated look, but I didn't care. I still wasn't done.

"Don't flatter yourself thinking you're better than anyone. At the end of the day, you're just a cunt in sneakers!" I blurted out. I had put quite some thought into that particular insult, and it sounded even better out loud!

To say that she was shocked would be an understatement. She gasped and her mouth stayed half-open as she stared at me, not knowing what to say or do.

Having said all I needed to say, I turned and walked away, while I yelled, "Go ahead and have me fired, see if I care, you stuck-up bitch... at least now you have a proper excuse!"

I felt like a fucking king as I walked out. Feeling pretty randy, I headed for the cafeteria, where I took off all my clothes and got on all fours in the middle of the hall. I started milking my obscenely big cock, while pretending it was the middle of the day and hundreds of students and staff members could see me.

I came like a motherfucker in that humiliating position, screaming and howling as loud as I could, shooting a enormous wad on the floor. I completely neglected my responsibilities and spent the rest of my shift in the cafeteria, ejaculating three more times in the exact same, demeaning position.

After riding my bike home, I got some sleep, had some lunch and shot another load on my blue bedroom drapes. In the early afternoon, as expected, I got a call from Dean Anderson, asking me to come in as soon as possible. Around 2.30pm, I headed back to college, ready to face the music.

"Elise came to see me this morning," Dean Anderson said as he let me into his office and closed the door behind me. I sat down and smirked. I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when I would tell him where he could shove his stupid job.

However, things took quite a different turn. Elise had reached out to him, but not to have me fired -- or even complain. According to Dean Anderson, she had seen me around and felt as if I was avoiding her -- and that maybe I was intimidated by her. She wanted to meet up that evening to make sure "there was no awkwardness between her and me".

I was stumped. Was this some sort of trick? Too curious not to pursue her invitation, I told the Dean I would meet her and walked back home, apparently still having a job.

That Friday night, I didn't bother with putting on my uniform, as I expected this to be a trap of some sort. I walked into the gym and watched her jump, run and bolt for about a minute. When she noticed me, she stopped and walked up to me. I waited for about ten seconds, hoping she would finally show me the courtesy of actually speaking to me, but she didn't.

"What?" I asked, curious and a tad impatient, "What do you want?"

She briefly pointed at my mildly swollen crotch.

"Yeah, I am not buying it," I said, convinced that she was setting me up somehow, "You're going to have to do better than that."

She thought for a moment, then turned and walked over to her sports bag. To my shock, and pleasant surprise, she took out the red tank top -- the one I had defiled the day before -- and put it on, over the black one she was wearing. To my even bigger surprise, I noticed that my cum hadn't been cleaned off yet!

Flabbergasted, I just gawked at the dried up cum, and by doing so, inadvertently stared at her tits. She let me and didn't say a word. When our eyes finally met, she looked down at my crotch and nodded. Figuring this would be the worst trap ever, I decided to take my chances.

Carefully, I cupped my swollen crotch with my right hand and juggled my junk for a moment, testing her reaction. She simply stared down at it, clearly intrigued by what I was doing. Encouraged, I used my left hand to unbutton my pants and push them down along with my boxers, bringing my cock out in the open.

When she still didn't object, I wrapped my right hand around my shaft and started pumping it, right there in front of her. The longer I pumped it, the hornier I became. I was pretty happy with the way I looked, so I had no reservations jacking off in front of a gorgeous -- albeit arrogant -- woman.

After a while, when I was comfortable and horny enough, I sank to my knees and started jacking off for real, realizing that I was actually going to cum right there in front of her.

She never took her eyes off me, or my dick, and from the little reaction I got from her, I surmised that she was quite turned on. Maybe it was wishful thinking -- or just plain fantasy -- on my part, but I could 've sworn that I saw her nipples become erect. After a few more minutes, I grunted, arched my back and exploded all over the floor.

When I opened my eyes again, I briefly noticed a dreamy grin on her face, which -- as soon as she realized I was looking at her -- disappeared. Feigning indifference, she then turned her back towards me and continued her workout, still wearing the red top. I just sat there, flabbergasted, not knowing what to say or do.

Who had gotten the upper hand here? Did this count as an apology? She still hadn't said a single word to me. After about a minute, I got up and walked out of the gym, leaving my cum on the floor. As I headed down to change into my uniform -- as it looked like I still had a job after all -- I honestly didn't know what to make of everything that had happened. I didn't do much cleaning after all that and just walked my rounds.

When I passed by the corridor in front of the gym, I was relieved not to see any litter, damages or spillages on the floor. Apparently, we had buried the hatchet. I went home a happy, albeit slightly confused man. As usual, I spent most of my Saturday and Sunday in my room, watching porn and jacking off -- splattering just about everything I owned with healthy amounts of spunk.

I was actually quite nervous to go back to work on Monday, not sure in what state of mind I would find Elise. She was a gorgeous, arrogant, spiteful and horny cunt. But, she had also proven herself to be rather unpredictable. I needed to know whether Friday evening had been a fluke or not, or if there was some satisfaction to be gained from this stupid, tedious job after all.

Figuring the best way to find out was to test her, I made sure I was in the gym before she was, that Monday evening. I had brought my mop and bucket and was pretending to be working, when she walked in. She glanced at me and caught me leering at her tight body -- in her black spandex legging and matching sports bra. A faint smile appeared on her face.

Fortune favors the bold, I reckoned, and dropped my mop and unzipped my pants, taking my hard dick out. She put her sports bag down and looked at me, pumping my fat cock. After forty seconds or so, she reached into her bag, took out her red tank top again and threw it on the floor, right in front of me.

Realizing what she wanted, I kneeled down and used my free hand to fold her top open -- noticing that it was still full of cum stains -- giving myself a bigger target to cum on. I looked up at her, openly lusting after her, as I jacked off. Considering the lewd and highly unusual circumstances, I was surprised to last as long as I did. After just three minutes, I moaned loudly as I dumped a fresh batch of sperm all over her already soiled top.

When I was done, she slowly strolled over and squatted down in front of me, grabbing her top and using it to mop up whatever cum had made it onto the floor. She kept looking me straight in the eye -- only looking down once to make sure she'd wiped up every last drop. Then, she got up and tossed her top back in her sports bag. Without giving me another look, she started doing her warm-up exercises.

I crawled back to my feet and stuffed my dick away. Figuring there was no need for me to hang around, I said goodnight and left, taking my bucket and mop with me. She didn't even say goodbye back, the stuck-up bitch!

The following evening, I was waiting for her in the gym, twiddling with my phone. I hadn't bothered with bringing my bucket and mop, having dropped all pretense that I was there for anything else than to drop a load. When she walked in, I couldn't believe what I was seeing: she was actually wearing the infamous, red top!

I took out my dick and started pumping it as I got down on my knees. She smiled, proudly glancing down at her tank top, which looked absolutely disgusting. Then, after about a minute of watching me pump my fat cock, Elise squatted down and got on her back, right in front of me. Flabbergasted, I stared at her with half-open mouth and big eyes... did she actually want me to cum on her? On her top, while she was still wearing it?

It sure as hell looked that way. She must have been pretty horny and randy to offer herself up like this. Eager to take advantage of the situation, I aimed my hard cock at her tits and used my non-wanking hand to gently squeeze one of them.

She didn't object and simply laid there, looking up at me, with a faint grin on her face. She let me fondle and grope her tits -- and flick her nipples -- until I exploded, several minutes later. After ejaculating all over her top, I wiped my puffy tip off on her arm, squeezing out the last of my sperm, leaving behind a big glob of it on her bicep.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,399 Followers