Competition Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jolene leaned back and whispered, "I want to get fucked tonight, darling."

"Leave you heels on when we do it," Ronnie replied back.

Jolene stood up, then undid the top in the back. She dropped the top beside her, then turned around. Ronnie had a glorious look on her face. Jolene came over and rubbed her tits on Ronnie's face, then slid off her bottoms.

Ronnie pushed forward with her face and latched right onto Jolene's pussy. Jolene braced her legs as she enjoyed the sound of Ronnie's tongue lapping her up. "Oh, Ronnie, dear," she moaned. "Oh! I should be...doing this...for you...unhhhh!"

Ronnie pulled back and started to take off her own shirt. "Get ready on the floor." She bounced up out of the chair and ran down the hall.

Jolene put her hands to her temples, then got herself ready on the floor as instructed. Ronnie came back fully nude, holding her blue feeldoe. She was sucking the business end. "I get to do whatever, right?"

"Yes, darling," replied Jolene. She got flat on her back and her legs open. Ronnie inserted her toy, then got Jolene to give her a blowjob. Ronnie played with Jolene's tits as she got sucked off.

After a few minutes of Jo's oral servicing, Ronnie got in position on top of Jolene. She pushed the cock into her, then rocked back and forth to fuck her. Jolene moaned and thrashed as she felt the smooth toy gliding in and out of her. Jolene's eyes sparkled in the light of the lamp, the sun having gone down already. Ronnie smiled and grunted with every thrust. Jolene was mesmerized by Ronnie's tits swinging back and forth right by her chin.

After several minutes, Ronnie got Jolene to get on all fours. Jolene did so, while Ronnie held onto her ass cheeks. Jolene stared forward and got ready when she felt a different sensation. "Ronnie!"

"You said anything," Ronnie reminded her.

Jolene gritted her teeth and held on as Ronnie pushed the fuck-tool into her asshole. She could count on her hand the number of times she did this. She found it helped to spread her legs out a bit and get her ass up in the air. Ronnie held onto her wife's hips as she fucked her in the ass, gently at first.

Jolene went back to her fantasy of the strip club, where she was being passed around like a cheap slut. She pictured if the three anonymous women all took turns fingering her and licking her tits and pussy, then maybe one of them exploring with a finger or even having a strapon of their own. Jolene stretched out her arms on the carpet and held on as she felt the sensation going through her.

Ronnie was excited to get to try out this sensation. Jolene's asshole looked beautiful, and Ronnie loved watching the fake cock sliding in and out. Ronnie bopped her hips right up to Jolene's ass to fuck her even harder.

"I'm going to fuckin' cum," Ronnie moaned. She pulled out, then got the feeldoe out of her. She got Jolene rolled over as she pushed her pussy lips up on Jolene's. Ronnie cunt-humped her for a bit, then squirted. The warmth and wetness made Jolene follow nearly thirty seconds later.

Ronnie stumbled back and slumped over onto the carpet. She realized she left the feeldoe laying there, and went to pick it up. "Ew." At least it was clean. She ran to the bathroom sink and left it in to soak, then went back to the living room to check on Jolene.

Jolene was still on the carpet, trying not to show that she was slightly sore. "Oh, darling, why did you have to do that?"

Ronnie sat down and gave Jolene a playful tap on the bottom. "I just wanted to see how far you were willing to go. Besides, I owed you one."

The next day had the two of them going to the Meadowvale Centre for Recovery, part of a hospital complex up in Wickenburg. The complex specialized in cancer recovery and pediatric AIDS treatment. Carol met the two of them in the parking lot. Ronnie was amazed to see how much weight Carol had lost.

They were let in to see Mackenzie. She was a sweet little girl who would not stop talking the entire time. She latched onto Ronnie, playing with her long hair. They spent two hours visiting, getting a proper tour of the facility from the wig-maker, Ana-Maria.

They went to eat at a rest stop along Route 93 before making the long drive back. Jolene wanted to talk about the hair donation, when Ronnie interrupted. "I know what you're thinking," Ronnie said. She sighed and put down her burger. "Look, Army looks out for each other. Plus, Daddy would never forgive me if I didn't do it."

Jolene gasped. "So you'll do it?"

Ronnie stuck out her lower teeth. "Urgh! Yes."

Jolene jumped up to give Ronnie a hug. "She'll be so happy, dear! Everyone appreciates your sacrifice."

Jolene went into the gym on Monday, while Ronnie had to skip as she had a late job to take care of. She went to the manager, Heather, and wanted to talk about the gym closing.

"Sorry, Jo, but Iqbal is retiring, and he'd rather just get out of the business," Heather said, sounding defeated. "He'd rather just sell the property and be done with it. They're thinking of converting it to an insurance office now, which means yours truly gets the boot, along with a few others."

Jolene took a look around and shook her head. "Look at what he could be doing with the place, though. I mean, look at the juice bar—no one from here ever uses it, and no one from the outside can get in there." She gestured to the supplements and powders for sale. "No one buys this either because it's too expensive. If anything, we should be selling apparel and doing branding."

"Wow, Jo," Heather remarked. "It sounds like you thought hard about this."

Jolene smiled. "Do you have the blueprints for the building?"

The two of them went to Heather's office, then Heather showed the PDF of the building. Heather sat down as Jolene leaned over to see. Jolene pointed to the empty lawn on the left side. "Right here—just lay some asphalt, add a window here. Ta-dah! Drive-through window. I bet we could sell the smoothies for less than the overpriced and syrupy coffee they sell around here and really clean up."

Heather gave a half-smile. "You know what I think? You could really run this place better than Iqbal. He hasn't had a new idea in five years."

Jolene laughed and rolled her eyes. "Own the gym! Right." Her face settled to contemplation. "Own..." She stood up. "Has the place been closed yet?"

"No," replied Heather. "He's asking three hundred, but he might be willing to go lower for you, Jo."

Jolene gave a light pat on Heather's shoulder. "Tell him two eighty-five, and I agree to keep his staff on."

Heather watched Jolene leave as she raised her fists in the air. "My girl!"

Jolene decided to keep her offer for the gym a surprise for now. If the bid did not go through, it would change nothing. Plus she figured she could do all of the paperwork herself, which would save a great deal of money as it was.

The weekend came, and Jolene was taken away by another one of the attendants. She was given a large cardboard box, which Jolene rifled through. She looked at the volunteer, Paula, and smirked. "They're serious about this?"

"It's what Ethan wanted more than anything," Paula replied. "The other kids are going to love it, too."

Jolene patted the top of the box. Ronnie stood there, awaiting her own fate. "Good luck, dearest!" Jolene waved as she and Paula went off to the change room.

Ronnie looked at Ana-Maria the wig-maker and Carol. "I guess I'm ready." They went to the hair salon in the facility. Ana-Maria got Ronnie to sit in the chair to get a shampoo, using a special medicated formula. She helped Ronnie get a towel on her head and got her to the barber chair, then blew-dry the hair out.

Ronnie took panicked breaths as Ana-Maria put the apron around her. "Can I just...get one last look?"

Ana-Maria swivelled the chair around. Ronnie reached around and stroked her hair. "It's just...two years or so to grow back," she assured herself.

Ronnie jumped when Ana-Maria turned on the hair clippers. "Whoa! WHOA!" She turned to look. "How much did you need?"

"It's better for the wig if the strands are closer to the scalp," Ana-Maria told her.

Carol took Ronnie's hand. "This is really going to help Mackenzie feel like a pretty young girl again. It might even improve her health."

Ronnie groaned. "At least turn the chair around. I don't want to watch."

Carol held onto Ronnie's hand while Ana-Maria grabbed a handful of Ronnie's long, brown hair. Ronnie cringed while she felt the razor rip through chunks of her hair. She started to feel the difference of the weight on her head.

The haircut took maybe three minutes. Ana-Maria swept up the precious hairs and got them to a bag. Carol took a good look and smiled. "Not bad." Carol's own buzzcut had been growing out a bit since she stopped training.

Ronnie held the chair's armrests as Ana-Maria swung her around. When she saw herself in the mirror, her stomach curdled. "Oh, God!" Ana-Maria took off the apron and swept Ronnie's shirt of any remaining small hairs.

"I think you look great, dear," Carol told her. "Look, you have this lovely long neck! It really makes it stand out."

"Kill me," mumbled Ronnie.

Ana-Maria laughed. "This was a really nice thing you did. We don't get a lot of women wanting to donate their hairs these days. We use synthetics a lot for the kids, but they get expensive and they end up looking horrible."

Ronnie got up and sighed. "At least it will be easier to work in the heat now."

Meanwhile, Jolene was in the change room with Paula, who had a small change screen up so Jolene had some privacy. The body make-up Paula had provided was easy enough to apply, as she only had to do her arms and the top of her legs. "Wherever did you get this outfit?"

"It was an old majorette uniform that we got at a thrift store," Paula said to the room. "I was able to do some alterations to copy the look. Ethan gave me a comic book, and she was right on the cover. I think I got it to a T."

Jolene laughed. "Look at this wig! This is darling!"

Paula laughed. "I bet your wife's wig will look more realistic."

Jolene stepped out from the screen and held up her arms. "Well? Did I get everywhere?"

Paula gasped. "Wow! That's amazing! I mean, you look just like her! Let's go show the others. I bet Ronnie is all wrapped up."

The two went out, and the other three were standing and waiting for them. Jolene's eyes bugged out when she saw how short Ronnie's hair was. "Veronica! You look fantastic!"

Ronnie could not think straight as she looked at Jolene. Jolene was decked out in a white tunic with sparkly purple stripes along the shoulders, as well as white high-heeled boots with the same purple sequin patterns at the top of the boots. Her arms and thighs were still visible, which with her face and neck were painted green. She also had on a long green wig.

"Jo!" Ronnie could barely move. "You're..."

Jolene lifted her arms and flexed her strong biceps. "The She-Hulk, in the green flesh!"

Paula laughed and put her hand on Jolene's shoulder. "Okay, She-Hulk, we're going to go entertain the troops. Ronnie, did you want to go with Ana-Maria while she gets the wig ready?"

Ronnie nodded, her mouth still hanging open. Jolene walked with Paula, still looking back at her wife. Something in her mind nagged at her—was this what made Ronnie go wild? They had done fantasy dress-up before, but not to this degree.

Ronnie went with Ana-Maria and Carol to the special workshop. Carol would not stop talking about Jolene's body. Ana-Maria suggested Carol might try being She-Hulk again when she felt better, but Carol seemed unsure.

Ronnie was fascinated with the process as Ana-Maria did the treatment on the hairs, eventually getting them woven into a fine netting. She could not stop rubbing her scalp, still amazed at how she just pushed ahead and let her hair get hacked off.

Jolene was in the children's wing, entertaining the kids. Ethan, the young man Jolene had dressed up, looked ecstatic. "It's her! She came!"

Jolene spent a great amount of time with Ethan, trying her best get into the role. She had only a passing familiarity with her character, but she knew that she was supposed to be Bruce Banner's cousin and she got her powers from a blood transfusion. Ethan was too excited to probe Jolene's knowledge.

Jolene felt elated knowing that she could brighten up the kids. A few of them wanted to touch her muscles, so she held up a bicep and let them squeeze. She wanted to show off and lift up one of the volunteers, but decided against it. Besides, Paula was large enough that even Jolene thought better of it.

She spent nearly two hours with the kids. Jolene loved hearing about the schools they used to go to, and what they wanted to do when they grew up. Some of the kids were more savvy, and wanted to know more about Jolene's life. She figured it would be less complicated to talk about her "special friend", and instead told them about how she grew up in Texas and her travelling brother. The kids seemed to like Jolene more as herself than the radioactive superhero she pretended to be.

After nearly two hours, the kids all said a special thank you to Jolene. She gave one more power pose to impress the kids, then went out with Paula to join up with the others.

Ana-Maria had finished the wig. Ronnie wanted to try it on just to feel like she had hair again, but Ana-Maria said it was unhygienic. She gave the hair a good pat, then handed off to Ana-Maria again. She was going to put the final touches on it before giving it to Mackenzie. Jolene had gone off to use the shower and change back into her regular clothes.

Jolene and Ronnie headed home. Jolene had a sly smile on her face for most of the trip. She stroked Ronnie's head, liking the feel of the bristles. "It'll grow back," she assured Ronnie. "Carol says that they might have two other facilities that I can go visit. That was a lot of fun."

Ronnie laughed. "Better than the pageants?"

"So much better," said Jolene.

The two of them got into the house. Ronnie got showered while Jolene had some leftover chicken breast and salad she had saved. They both got into the bedroom. Jolene stretched out on the bed wearing her bra and panties while Ronnie continued looking at herself in the mirror, taking different angles.

Ronnie turned and looked at Jolene. She stood there in nothing but a towel. "Do you still find me attractive?"

Jolene got up on her elbow. "I think you look more beautiful than I can describe. You did something today that will change the life of a sweet little girl." She sat up and got her bra off. "Why don't you let Mama take care of you tonight?"

Ronnie raised an eyebrow. "Sure you want this buzzed-down working gal?"

Jolene leaned back, propping herself up with flat palms. "It's a really sexy look, dearest." She rubbed her thighs together. "Did you like me in green today?"

Ronnie smiled. "It was pretty cool. I really liked that outfit."

"Would you say it did it for you?" Jolene leaned forward. "Was it your fantasy?"

Ronnie bobbed her head with uncertainty. "Not really my thing that way."

Jolene hit her fist on the mattress. She was going to figure it out someday. Jolene remembered how much Ronnie loved the artistic shots she got Cherry to take, but she could not figure out how to recreate the magic. "So, what did you want me to do first, sweetie?"

Ronnie let the towel hit the floor. Jolene admired her slim body with the juicy tits. Her short hair made her look more fierce. She was getting used to the look already.

Ronnie got up in Jolene's lap to straddle her. "Just make love to me." She rubbed her head, then took Jolene's hand and rubbed it onto her scalp. "Cute, right?"

Jolene took Ronnie's cheeks into her hands and kissed her deeply. Ronnie rubbed her hips back and forth on Jolene's lap. Ronnie hugged her wife close. "Make me feel beautiful tonight, love."

Jolene got Ronnie to stand up as she slid off her panties. She got Ronnie to lie down. Ronnie got her legs spread out, and Jolene climbed onto the bed. She got her head down to give a proper oral servicing on Ronnie's tight pussy.

Ronnie threw her head back while Jolene pushed her tongue up and down. Ronnie could hear the bristling of her hair rubbing on the pillow. For some reason, she felt truly naked now. It thrilled her as she spread out her arms and held onto the duvet. She slowly pushed her ass up and down to meet Jolene's welcoming tongue.

Jolene held her hands flat on Ronnie's stomach while she licked away. She was so excited at how she was able to help the little girl feel better about herself. She knew she would have to be extra nice to her in order to float the idea of owning the gym. She used her ring finger to rub Ronnie's clit rapidly as she kissed and tongued the inner thighs.

"Let me taste you," Ronnie begged. Jolene got her pussy up to Ronnie's face on the side, and Ronnie rolled over to both give and receive. The two of them licked each other, their warm bodies pressed up tight. Jolene loved the soft touch of Ronnie's skin on her own.

Ronnie switched up as the two of them held each other and kissed. Jolene rubbed her hand along Ronnie's head while they locked lips. It was almost like being with another person at that point. She thought about her recent liaison with Brent, about how she almost let him fuck her. As exciting as it was to think about, she wanted to push it out of her mind. Ronnie was a gorgeous woman, and she deserved to be Jolene's main focus.

Jolene pulled her head away. "Do you want a toy, dear?"

Ronnie shook her head. "Let's just do parallel."

The two of them laid side by side and masturbated, kissing while doing so. Jolene gave Ronnie's tit a good stroking. Jolene suddenly gripped onto Ronnie's shoulder as she felt herself climaxing.

"Let it happen, baby," whispered Ronnie. Jolene's eyes squeezed shut as her orgasm washed over her. Ronnie stared at Jolene's face as she continued rubbing herself. She put her arm around Jolene and finished herself off. The two of them caught their breath and held each other. Ronnie rolled on top of Jolene, and the two of them smooched and caressed.

"You looked damned cute in green," Ronnie commented, and the two of them laughed.

Jolene got a phone call the next day from Iqbal. "Jolene," he said in his thick accent that she never quite found where it originated. "I want to thank you for your generous offer."

"Thank you, sir," she replied. "I hope I'm not putting you in a bad spot."

Iqbal laughed. "No, no. I was not making much on that place. My trucking company, she not do so good either, you know? Maybe time to retire altogether. Anyway, you get place. I get no other offer, so you get."

Jolene did a small excited dance, then composed herself. "That's generous of you. I'll get the paperwork underway."

"You give me deposit, right?" asked Iqbal.

"I can give you forty right away," Jolene replied. "If I cash in my portfolio, I can come up with the rest in two weeks. I'll have the paperwork ready for you to sign on Tuesday."

"Okay, okay," Iqbal said. "You talk it over with wife?"

Jolene sucked her teeth. "That's...on my list."

Iqbal laughed. "Don't put off, okay? I see you soon." He hung up.

Jolene put down her phone and walked into the living room. "Veronica, sweetie?"

After her toughest sales pitch ever that lasted three hours, Jolene closed the sale.

The two of them had decided that they could part with the various investments as long as they did not have to sink farther into debt. Jolene was a miser when it came to spending, aside from her choices in cars, and had saved up a great deal of money and wisely invested it. She also had a settlement from her ex-husband's estate. Ronnie's own financial situation was stronger now, so she felt confident in the move.