Competition Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Jolene had two other successful visits as She-Hulk to hospitals, one in the Phoenix area and one in Tucson. The kids were all excited to get to meet the muscle woman in the superhero costume. Jolene did not have a great deal of experience with children, especially sick ones, but she felt so comfortable with them. She felt a great deal of joy in what she was doing.

Carol's treatments were also helping, although she was told that her kidneys would never be the same. She promised she would be off steroids forever, which Jolene believed for now.

Jolene oversaw the renovations of the gym, having to close it only for two weeks. They had installed the new drive-up window and laid out the asphalt. They were finalizing the new sign, which Ronnie was left out of. She was still grouchy after having lost her hair, and the time to grow it out again seemed to be taking forever. She was able to grab a handful at this point, but she had a predilection for impatience.

One night, Ronnie got a video call. It was Carol, who was also letting her hair grow out as well. Her face looked thinner and a bit more wrinkled, but she appeared happy. "Ronnie, I have some great news! Mackenzie just got her latest scans done. Her tumours have all shrunk. I think she'll be out of here soon enough."

"Oh my God!" Ronnie practically fell out of her chair. "That's so great! We have to come see her again."

"You'll get your chance," Carol assured her. "I think...Ronnie, I think you at least bought her some time. She was able to go outside and play and not have to worry about how she looked. It can mean the whole world to someone."

Ronnie's lower lip quivered. "Thanks, Carol."

A few weeks later, Jolene finalized the designs and branding, and decided she would blow the doors off with a party to celebrate the grand re-opening. She had decided to change the name from Parkside Fitness to the new and improved Intense Gym.

Jolene took Ronnie around and showed her the new layout, where she had a lot of the equipment moved around for faster flow, as well as replacing much of the flooring. She also got Ronnie over to the new gear, including tees and sweats, water bottles, and other swag. "It's a high profit margin, and it advertises the gym!" Jolene looked proud of herself for using some of her business acumen.

The doors were opened, and many new faces showed up for the party. All of the same staff were extra pleased to help out, as they got to keep their jobs after all. People seemed genuinely excited about the new layout.

The next week, Jolene had Ronnie sit down on the couch. The two of them were in their comfortable sweats, and it was getting close to evening.

"Jo, what is it, dear?" Ronnie was still confused as Jolene fiddled with the remote.

"Our commercial is ready!" Jolene patted Ronnie's bare leg. "They said they would air it tonight, then we got fifty more spots. We'll see if we get positive feedback."

The Phoenix affiliate went to commercial after a few minutes, then there was the sound of fast bongo drums. "This is it," Jolene squealed.

The scene was clearly of the inside of the Intense Gym, with people working out. The scenes kept changing rapidly, with white words on a black background flashing out "REWARD...YOU...BODY...WITH...EXERCISE."

The scene then showed a dropcloth of a chubby woman with giant glasses, terrible black hair, and a sad look on her face. The caption on the lower left of the screen showed JOLENE, 29.

Ronnie gawked as the dropcloth fell, showing Jolene step out in a yellow bikini, probably smaller than prime time TV could handle. She shimmied out and got her thighs together, then held up her arms and flexed. The caption faded out to say JOLENE, 49, OWNER. She was cut, oiled, and had the look that defined the word intense. The voiceover of a woman asked, "When will you run out of excuses?" Then the screen flashed up the new Intense Gym logo, and said the address on Route 60 in Phoenix as well as the website.

Ronnie's eyes and mouth were wide open as she gaped at the TV screen. Jolene smiled and nodded her head. "It looked a little better live. We're running those online next week, and we—MMMPH!"

Ronnie had grabbed Jolene by the shoulders and pressed their lips together. She made them wrestle from the couch to the floor. Ronnie was panting and moaning as she kissed her wife. "I'm sorry," she whispered. She went in for another kiss. "I just saw you, and I...I just..." The two of them kissed again, then Ronnie made her way south.

Jolene took off her sweatpants in one quick motion and got on her back as she got her legs stretched out. Ronnie kissed Jolene's inner thighs before she dove in to lick her pink love hole. Jolene shut her eyes and breathed deeply, smiling as she felt the bristles of Ronnie's head rubbing up against her.

Ronnie held onto Jolene's thigh with one arm while she reached down and fiddled with herself using her other hand. She slurped and pushed her tongue in as she listened to the sounds Jolene made.

"Sweetie?" Jolene put a hand gently on the top of Ronnie's head. "Was this it? You want to make love to someone being an exhibitionist?"

Ronnie did not stop, but she gave Jolene a few taps on the leg to let her know. Jolene gasped as she realized how much her posing up on stage got Ronnie going.

Ronnie got up on her knees and tore her shirt off. Jolene loved it every time Ronnie shook her tits out, watching them flop out and seeing the bright pink nipples sticking out. She loved it even more that Ronnie looked slightly different with her short hair.

Ronnie leaned down and kissed Jolene again, arching her back up. Jolene reached up and grabbed Ronnie's ass with both hands. Ronnie humped her cunt into Jolene's, as Jolene grunted with each thrust. Jolene had a muscly thigh wrapped up around Ronnie's hip.

Ronnie got up again and slid her pants off. "Fuck, I'm wet." She got into scissor position with Jolene laying on the floor. She humped Jolene hard as she squeezed her eyes shut. "I loved seeing you on TV," she grunted. "You looked so fuckin' hot! Unnnh! I can't believe you did that!"

"I was worried...you'd get...jealous." Jolene grabbed onto Ronnie's ass cheeks with both hands. "I...did it...for you..."

Ronnie looked in Jolene's blue eyes and smiled. "Me? Really?"

Jolene got Ronnie to stand up, then scooped her up and carried her to the bedroom. Ronnie wailed the whole way. "I love this so much!"

Jolene let Ronnie down gently on the bed, then got the double-ended dildo out of the drawer. She sucked on one end as she stared at Ronnie. "End-to-end?"

Ronnie nodded. The two of them got on the bed on their hands and knees. Jolene inserted into herself first, then backed up to let Ronnie get her end in. When they were both ready, they pumped their asses back and forth. Jolene gripped the bedsheets as she focused on her humping. She loved feeling the warmth of Ronnie's legs rubbing against her own. "I love you, baby," she moaned.

"I love you too,dear," Ronnie replied, although she was muffled by the pillow she had her face buried in. She slapped up against the headboard. "Yeah! This is so awesome!"

Jolene thought about how she looked on that commercial. So many people were going to be staring at her nearly naked body. It was like the thrill she got at her shows, only so much more intense. Jolene had a deep orgasm as she thought about it. She held still and let the wave wash over her body, while Ronnie continued her pumping back and forth.

Jolene fell forward and buried her face in the blanket, while Ronnie grabbed the dildo and pumped herself to completion. She howled and fell forward on top of Jolene, then hugged her from behind. The two of them took their time catching their breath, with Ronnie letting her slippery breasts rub against Jolene's strong back muscles.

Ronnie played with Jolene's black hair. "Everyone's going to see my baby now."

Jolene laughed. "It was like when you were in all of those magazines, love."

"Oh yeah!" Ronnie rubbed her bristly head. "Do you think Mackenzie is thinking of me?"

Jolene got Ronnie to get up, then cradled her in her arms. "You've made the whole world a better place just by being you, dearest." She kissed Ronnie's nose, then her lips. "Now please lick my boobs for a bit." Ronnie dutifully complied.