Competitive Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Tina wants to make a bet, and Elrik cannot decline it.
9.9k words
4.52
16.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neradark
Neradark
65 Followers

Hello, readers! First, apologise since english is not my main language, and some errors could have escaped from my review. If you feel they can break the reader's immersion, please tell me and I'll fix it as soon as I can. Also, this is a pretty long story which depicts incest (although we're talking about step-family, there are also scenes within related blood), a very big cock and insane amounts of cum. If you are not into these kinds of things, then this story is not for you. Otherwise, welcome, and if you like it, don't forget to leave a rating and a comment!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I don't know how to start with this, because most of you will think that I'm delusional, or a pervert, or both, so I guess I'll start from the beginning. "But Elrik," you'll say, "who the fuck are you and why do you think I care about your story?". Well, keep reading and we'll find out.

My name is Elrik, and I'm a 22 year old student. I've always liked movies, cinema in general, from old classics to more modern films. However, don't think of me as some kind of nerd who spends most of his time in the library, reading about cinema directors and questions about movies to win my next Trivia game. Well, in fact, I did all of that, but I also like spending some time in the gym. I'm a pretty muscular guy, nothing very notorious, people wouldn't turn their heads in the street because of me, but I was capable of lifting some heavy weights. Nevertheless, everything has to be said, I wasn't lean enough to have six pack abs. By the moment this story takes place, I was (and I am still) working on that.

I live with my step-mom, Sarah. She married my dad when I was pretty young, and then one day my dad suddenly left us. Yes, he abandoned us. His own son (and his newly married wife). Or, at least, that's what I've been told. Anyway, we've always been very close to the other members of her family, since my step-uncle also abandoned my step-aunt when my step-cousin (I'm just going to avoid the word "step" from now on, you're warned) was a baby. I guess that's what happens when you are a man that wants to have a child and you're too young to think about the consequences. In this case, Mary paid those consequences.

Mary, who was my aunt (I told you I would avoid the word), was a 44 year old teacher in the University. I've never known exactly what she taught, since she is pretty clever and I know she's taught other subjects sometimes. My cousin, Christina (but everyone just calls her Tina), is just 2 years older than me, but as I told you before, we all are very close.

My mom had to travel very often, as she was a 38 year old businesswoman with a pretty important position in a big pharma company (yes, I know the details of her job, but I don't want to bore you with irrelevant facts), so when she had to go out I just spent the weekends at my aunt's place. Tina and I were very close, and we had common interests: she liked cinema as much as I did, and we were more the type of people who prefer to spend the nights playing video games or watching TV rather than hanging out to get drunk. We also played table games sometimes, and we were both very competitive: we hate losing, and we'll even cheat to get what we want. But I think that was something coming from the family culture, since our moms sometimes had shown that same toxic competitiveness.

Now that you know the "who", maybe it's time to start with the "what" and "when". It all started a weekend in which my aunt had to go out of town, as she had a meeting with the University council to do whatever-they-do-in-those-meetings, so Tina and I had the whole house for us. We already had dinner, and we were choosing which movie to watch that night while we washed our plates.

"You know, sometimes I get... somewhat bored of always doing the same...," she said, looking at me kind of worried. "I mean, I'm not saying I'm getting bored of you or whatever, I love watching movies, but I feel like we could add something to make it funnier."

"What do you mean? Like a game or something?" I replied. We stood there in silence, both of us thinking. "If we only liked to get drunk, the answer would be pretty obvious."

"Yeah, but we do not, and I'm... I mean, I want to do something more... risky, maybe? I mean, we never go out, my friends are ok but I find them kind of childish and always blushing whenever someone says penis in a sentence. I want to do something fun."

I laughed, since I remember she explained to me one day that exact anecdote, and I remember, too, how she texted me so frustrated about it.

"Do you have any idea in mind, maybe?" I asked. She seemed kind of wanting to redirect the conversation somewhere. I knew she liked playing games, but only if there was something to win at the end. So I knew which type of game she would want to play: a competition of some kind, and a reward for the one who won that would (possibly) humiliate the loser.

"Well... maybe... nah," she suddenly said, "you wouldn't want to do it. I know you're a pretty big guy but I don't think you're that bold."

Oh, lord, when she said that... Did I tell you I'm a competitive person? Well, we both were the same, and we would do anything if anyone challenged us. I remember my mom asking me that typical question: "And if your friends jumped from a bridge, would you do it?" And I always answered the same: "Only if they challenge me".

"Now you're being a prick. Just say it, and we'll do it. I don't know what you're thinking, but I'm sure it's not even that bold," I replied, with the intention to provoke her.

"Oh, so you don't think I can do something that bold? You know what? Forget about what I was going to say, you're screwed. We're going to play a competition so bold you'll want to run directly to your bed and cry," she said, with a smirk on her face.

"Oh, yeah?" I asked again.

"Yeah!" she replied. She frowned at me, and then... silence was made.

Both of us were thinking of something incredibly crazy, so crazy that would make the other one just say "no". But you know, we were going to play while watching a movie, because movies were sacred for us on a Friday night, so that was not going to change. And... Well, there are not that many "bold" things you can play while watching a movie. Suddenly, though, her eyes opened wide.

"What? Did you come finally with something so bold I'll want to run directly to my bed and cry?" I said, repeating that part with sneer. She smiled at me, and I felt slightly worried.

"We're going to masturbate while we watch the movie," she suddenly said. "Yeah, that's the game." My mouth was wide open, as she left me without words.

"What...? What do you mean, masturbate? I mean, how? I mean, like... we're going to see each other like... doing it? And the movie won't even be a por-"

"So you're going to run to your room, finally," her smile widened..

"No, not at all. We're doing it," I finally said. Her smile suddenly dropped, and I saw the fear in her eyes, but words were said, promises were made, and now if one of us backed down, that would be remembered for ages.

My eyes looked at her differently from what I was used to, until then. Don't get me wrong, I knew she was beautiful, I'm not blind. She was pretty short and thin (she barely reached the height of my shoulders), but she definitely had material to wear a good cleavage and make the most religious man turn over. In fact, she usually wore a short tank top showing her pierced belly button. She had some female power, and she knew it, and she was no saint either. Her thighs and glutes were also in shape, since she had the same obsession as I did with the gym - but she was just more consistent with the diet.

However, I usually saw her at her place, with my aunt present at all times, and she usually wore her pyjama, which was a light blue fluffy pyjama set. The only erotic thing you could think about while looking at that came when she was cold and her hard nipples showed slightly through the clothes, but that didn't happen that often (or, at least, I didn't look at her boobs that often).

"Okay, then," she said. "The game is simple: the first one to orgasm, loses. The reward... the reward will be cleaning the other's room. Next weekend. No matter what we find, no matter how bad it is, we're cleaning the whole room... so you better come ready with all the cleaning stuff." I looked at her, and we both nodded. "I'm going to grab a blanket because I don't want you to look at me while I'm doing it... and I don't want to see you. I'll let you decide the movie this time," and she left the kitchen.

Some minutes later - more than I thought it would take to grab a blanket - she came back, but to my surprise there was something different about her. She was wearing a black shirt with very thin suspenders, with a big cleavage that let me see the silhouette of the beginning of her breasts. It looked like a pretty thin fabric, like (artificial) silk, since I could already see the shape of her nipples through it although they weren't fully hard. Her shorts were part of the same set, so they matched with the shirt. She looked at me, folding her arms, with a blue blanket on one hand, only making her boobs to be more prominent through the cleavage.

"What? Did you think I was going to be able to touch myself in that pyjama? I would have to almost undress to do so, and I would be sweating before we get to the half of the movie," she said.

But I knew she was not telling all the truth. She knew we were not real cousins, and she also knew that I was a young man, and that she had weapons in her power that could make her win the fight. This was a competition, and she wanted to win, so she would go all-in.

I looked at my outfit, a plain, boring long sleeve pyjama with some random words on it. The only weapon I had was the fabric, which was not very thick, so maybe (and only maybe) I could flex some muscles or try to make my cock insinuate a bit through the clothes. But that was not a very good movement, as I was sure she wouldn't even look at it, and even worse if we were going to be covered by a blanket so all our lower parts would be hidden. I would have to watch the movie and focus on it as hard as I could if I didn't want to be disadvantaged.

The look of her, however, made my cock twitch a bit under my pants, and she glanced at it very quickly when she noticed the movement. She raised an eyebrow, but she quickly headed to the sofa with the blanket in her hands.

"I hope you've already chosen the movie for tonight, as I want to see your face when you lose the bet."

"Well," I replied, "I think the result of this night will surprise you, and yes, for your information I've already chosen the movie. We're watching King Arthur, from Guy Ritchie."

She looked at me, and was about to say something, but she finally nodded. I knew one of the actors in that movie was her favourite actor, and she had told me some (long) time ago that she had had wet dreams with him. She played her cards, I had to play mine, too.

We started to watch the movie, blanket over our bodies, pretty reluctant at the beginning, with her at my right side. I began to see a repetitive movement under the blanket in her lower parts, as the movie went forward, and so did I. At the beginning, of course, I was pretty soft so my hand movements were almost impossible to see if you didn't look at it directly, but as time went on, I was getting pretty hard, and things started to make the blanket rise. I remember her face when she saw how much length my hand moved up and down, but she quickly focused again on the movie with a funny face, chuckling, as if she thought I was exaggerating.

Truth being said, I was not a virgin, but I only had one single experience with sex. A very bad one. I had a very big cock, just like that. My hand could not fully circle it in girth, and when I was fully hard I could fit three hands and a half (of mine) between my glans and the base. But, before you say "lucky guy", just imagine a virgin poor girl seeing that for the first time.

I had been seeing a girl some years ago for quite a long time, and I was quite afraid of sex since I didn't want to disappoint her. I had gone down on her multiple times, but I wouldn't let her touch me since I had the feeling I would ejaculate the second she did it. But finally, one day, we were onto it. And I remember being fully hard, her eyes wide open, her hands around my cock, being able to circle it only using both of her hands at the same time. First, lust and desire; then, pain, problems, erection issues when we had spent more time trying to make things work than really doing anything sex related and stimulating at all and, finally, realisation, shame and discomfort.

She left and didn't talk to me again, as if I had done something wrong. I guess in my lack of experience I didn't do things correctly, and maybe I forced things a bit too far, or not far enough, or maybe it was something I said, or the fact that at the end I ended up with a big piece of meat hanging soft between my legs with her completely naked in my bed. Whatever the reason was, it made me fear sex from then on, it made me remember her disappointed face each time I flirted with a girl, and I never had sex again. And I hadn't even reached the point of ejaculation, which was another of my main fears as I didn't know how a girl would react to that. But don't want to bore you with too many details.

Back to the blanket scene, now I guess you get why she was surprised when she saw the blanket rise so high, and my hand taking more than a second to go up through what she guessed was my shaft.

"Just for the sake of fairness," she suddenly said, "we're not allowed to stop at any time, and we cannot reduce the pace too much. We've got to be fair, here, and if I'm going to orgasm, I'm going to orgasm without stopping or slowing down, and I hope you do the same."

Her look was serious, and I nodded, noticing how her nipples were now fully visible through the clothes. I didn't know if she had stimulated them while I was watching the movie, but that look made my cock - and the blanket - twitch. She noticed that, and I saw a smirk drawing in her face.

After a while, a bit more than half of the movie had already played, and I could feel our breathing accelerating. Maybe we were not close enough yet, but things were starting to get hot. There was a dark blue spot right on the tip of my penis, and it was getting bigger every minute the session went on. The precum oozing from my tip made the blanket stick to it like glue, and every movement I made with my hand made the blanket follow it, and I saw multiple times how Tina looked at it and looked so confused. Now it was me who chuckled.

When only 20 minutes of the movie were left, I saw Tina pinching her nipples, and breathing faster with each hand move. I started to hear her moan with a very low voice, but she was moaning without any doubt. And that made me go from "I can win this" to "I'm going to cum in under a minute". She moaned again, this time louder.

"Fuck, I think I'm... I'm close... how are you doing?" Her arm was moving non-stop under the blanket, looking at me with undeniable pleasure on her face. I could hear over the TV that sticky, wet sound of her fingers going fast around her sex. That, combined with her face and her words about how close she was, made me get even closer than a second ago.

"I'm...," I tried to control my lust, watching her face and her hand and imagining what was going on under the soft layer of cloth that kept me from seeing that. I swallowed. "I'm close, too. But I'm going to win, no doubt about that."

My cock began to twitch faster, letting more and more precum flow through the blanket.

She looked at my cock, and licked her lips. "I have some doubts about that... I can see that thing seems eager to let it all out."

"Well, I can hear you're already letting it all out, so maybe we find out who is the winner before we thought," I said, faking a confidence I obviously didn't have. Truth is, I wouldn't be able to last more than a minute or two more if I kept that pace (even less if I kept looking at her about to cum).

Trying not to be very obvious, I kept my hand going up and down, moving it a bit away from my cock so it wouldn't touch it. Tina, however, was looking at me, and I guess she saw a change in my expression, maybe relief, or something else betrayed me. Maybe I was not as subtle as I thought.

She was panting, her hard nipples poking through the clothes, and half of her left breast was out of the pyjama. I didn't know if she just hadn't noticed or she was doing that to get a reaction from me. She moaned again, and again, but then she just grabbed the blanket with her left hand and she threw it over the floor, revealing my big cock, full hard, with my hand far from it. Her right hand was still on her pussy, going like crazy, without stopping.

"I knew you stopped... stopped mastur-ah-bating, you filthy motherf-," but then she suddenly stopped, and I saw her face, eyes wide open, just like her mouth, looking at my cock, all pumped, its many veins full of blood, pointing at the ceiling, with its slightly bent down shape, twitching, throbbing as I was closer than I would like to recognise, and oozing precum, falling like a small river following all the way down to the base, forming a puddle in my abdomen.

"Oh, my god...," she said. Her right hand stopped the movement on her pussy, soaking wet and clearly pulsating. She looked at me again. Her eyes were slightly closed, her mouth completely opened, and she was trying to grasp some air, although with difficulty.

"No... not now, no, no please," she closed her eyes, panting, "oh, fuck... no, nononono...," another moan, she bit her lip, hyperventilating, "you fucking chea-ah... teeer... I'm... I'm... oh, no...," she opened her eyes again. I saw a slight fear in her face, the type of expression you make when you realised you forgot something. "The blanket... get me... the bla-ah-ank... ah... get the... cover me... quick... ah... ah, fuck... I can't... here it comes..."

And although she had been trying to hold it, although she was looking at me asking for mercy with her eyes, although she had stopped some seconds ago from fingering herself, her legs began to shake, my eyes locked on her pussy and the wet stain she had all over her pants and the sofa under her. A waterfall released slowly through her labia, wetting even more all the fabric under her, and suddenly quick and short jets of fluids began to fly across the room, hitting the walls, the TV and the floor.

She screamed, she gasped, she orgasmed while she looked at me, my eyes locked on her, her hips moving up and down, and her hand, paralyzed until that moment, finally giving in to the temptation of that pleasure, fingering herself quickly and rubbing her pussy, as more jets of fluids flew in front of me, but this time they were pretty much longer and more powerful.

It was like seeing a fountain gone wild, and with her hip movements the fluids went all over the floor, to the wall, and finally went up in the air to fall all over her body, splashing me, just to start all over again for another round, dancing with the melody of her now breathless voice, while her breasts bounced back and forth with every spasm and her nipples tried to get the spotlight of my attention.

She kept moaning, pushing with her legs like a hip thrust, displacing her body against the back of the sofa, bending her upper back in response to her push. Her left hand grabbed her breast and pinched her nipple while her right hand kept pleasuring her without truce. She finally got the strength to inhale deep enough and let out a loud moan.

As her hips kept drawing circles in the air, fucking her soaked hand, wishing there was something bigger suspended in the nothingness to engulf it inside her, she started slapping her pussy pretty hard. With each slap came out a loud and short moan, and then the fluid streams finally began to slowly debilitate, each one weaker than the previous. Her voice, now a weak and thin sound in the air, singing disjointed melodies that made no sense and had no intention to sound beautiful.

Neradark
Neradark
65 Followers