Competitive Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body fell, empty of any trace of energy, but still shaking between the wet fabric of the sofa, all soaked. Her breathing was deep, interrupted by weak tremors that went all over her body, weak moans escaping through her lips. I saw her looking at me. It was an angry face, but she was still trying to recover and it didn't look as angry as I'm sure she intended, it was more like a confused face. I could only hear her say, over and over again:

"You fucking... cheater..."

* * *

We spent three hours cleaning everything that night (have you ever tried to clean a sofa that has no cover on it?). She didn't want to talk to me, and when she had no choice, she would end up all her sentences with "you fucking cheater". Once we finished cleaning, we went to sleep, and I couldn't avoid thinking that, with this one, I had had two sex experiences. Two different sex experiences in total, two different complete failures. And with this thought, I closed my eyes, hoping tomorrow would be a better day.

* * *

Tina and I were having breakfast in the kitchen. Silence was only interrupted by the sounds of our cutlery hitting our almost empty plates, and the tension in the air between us was pretty obvious. Finally, Tina sighed and talked.

"We did it wrong, yesterday night," she said.

"Tina, I'm sorry, I just didn't want to... I mean, I hope this won't make things wei-"

"Shut the fuck up and listen, you fucking cheater." I obeyed, and looked at her with sorrow. "We cannot have a fair competition if we're in control of our own handicaps. I mean, it could only be fair if we used some kind of machine that wasn't affected by our moods and... lust." I looked at her, as I didn't know what to say. "What I'm saying is: we're going to repeat it tonight."

"Wha-?" I began to say, but she looked me dead in the eye and I shut up.

"You, mister, are a fucking cheater, so you have nothing to say in this. Yesterday you cheated, and I... Well, you saw something that I've never shown to anybody and, although it was a possibility, you wouldn't have seen it if you played fair. And because you cheated, we had to spend THREE FUCKING HOURS cleaning all the mess I... we made."

"That's not fair. It wasn't me who squirted all over the room. You're right, I cheated, but it was you who made the mess, and I helped you clean it. I think we're even."

"Do I have to remind you that if I had the blanket over me when I fucking squirted it would have been much more nicer to clean? Do I have to remind you WHY the blanket was not where it was supposed to be?"

She was getting angrier and louder with every question so, again, I said nothing. She was kind of right, at the end.

"We're going to do it again tonight," she continued, "and this time you're going to masturbate me, and I'm going to masturbate you." I opened my mouth, but I thought about it again and let her continue. "Unless you want to go running to your bed, crying like a child, and clean my room next weekend, of course." She smiled.

"Fuck it, and fuck you, we're doing it tonight, then!" I said, annoyed. "Same movie?"

"Same movie."

"Oh, and Tina?"

"Yeah?"

"I know this time there won't be any blanket covering us... but make sure to bring one, because I'm not going to lose, and I won't help you clean it afterwards."

* * *

We were in the same position, and I was wearing the same pyjamas. She, however, was wearing a similar one, but blue, as the other one was soaked wet.

Everything was ready. The movie was already playing on the TV, and we had dried and put back the sofa cover. It was as if no one had fingered herself until reaching such an orgasm that flooded the room the night before.

We were also kind of tense, of course. The night before there was a blanket covering our moves. We didn't have to look at each other. But that was different. We had to look, touch, tease. We wanted to win, and to win we had to go all in. We had to make the other go crazy, as fast as we could. But no one wanted to make the first move.

"What if...," Tina said, "I mean, what if we start as we did yesterday? You play with yourself, I play with myself... we get into the mood, and once we're ready then we can... maybe... just... er... switch hands?"

I nodded. It was a good idea, and it would make things easier, although I was still kind of nervous. What would happen if I lost that night? And I was not thinking about cleaning her room, I was thinking about reaching the point-of-no-return and not being able to stop since I wouldn't be the one stroking my cock. I couldn't slow down if she didn't want to.

I saw Tina's right hand sliding through her pants, and making circular movements around her inner thighs. After just a moment, she was fingering herself. To my surprise, and even with the movie on, I heard the sound of her humidity when she spread her labia and slid her fingers inside. She let a weak moan escape through her lips.

I grabbed my cock and began caressing it over the pyjamas' trousers, which quickly began to twitch and to grow because of the thought of Tina fingering herself next to me. It didn't take long before my cock was almost hard, and the trousers couldn't hold it anymore. I grabbed my trousers' elastic and let my cock free, swinging, already with some precum droplets falling and landing on the sofa because of the inertia of the movement. Tina looked at it again, surprised.

"Oh, fuck...," I heard her say quietly. "You know? I would have never said you had... well, this thing under your legs. I mean, I'm surprised I haven't seen it or noticed it before, taking into account the amount of time we spend together." Her hand kept moving under her pants, making wet noises.

I smiled. "Well, I usually wear some tight underwear even with my pyjamas when I'm here. I didn't want you or your mom to notice it. And, of course, I avoid anything that could make me get this hard... or harder."

"Harder? It's not even fully hard?" she said, opening her mouth, surprised. She approached me a bit more.

"Well, it's pretty hard right now, but it's not at its full. It can go harder than this with a bit of time and stimulation," I said, looking and pointing at my bent cock.

"Stimulation?" she said, but her voice suddenly sounded different. Her voice sounded playful. I looked at her, and saw her left hand grabbing her cleavage and opening it wider, making her left, big breast fully pop out. "Stimulation... like this?"

She began caressing her nipple with her finger, and it was getting harder and harder with each rub. She moaned again without holding her back. Her voice sounded now lustful. "Stimulation like this? Ah...," she moaned again as I saw her right hand increase the pace and length of her movements, making a wet clapping sound with the palm of her hand against her pelvis, hearing how wet she was each time her fingers crossed the sacred limit between her thighs. "Ah...," she moaned again, "like this, you say?"

She looked at me, and looked at my cock again, which was already at its hardest point from watching that scene. She was beautiful and I had never seen her like that, but that slutty mood and voice she had just shown at that moment made me go crazy and burn with desire, and my cock made sure to make it visible.

My cock twitched with every heartbeat, engorged, the glans full of blood, pointing at the ceiling with the help of my hand that travelled up and down the shaft. The pump made the thick veins draw rivers of blue across the whole length and girth. She looked at it, and laughed.

"Really, men are so easy to get into the mood. I just have to play a little to get whatever I want from you."

"Well, that may be true, but I know I only have to make this," and I stroked my cock harder, closing my grip and travelling from the base to the top, making a huge river of precum flow from the tip and the veins to go incredibly thicker, "to make you want something from me."

She rolled her eyes and then looked at me, bit her lower lip, smiling, and then her left hand slipped inside her pants and made some movements, to finally come out again, shining with the light of the TV, her fingers covered in her fluids.

Slowly, her soaked hand approached my member. I was paralyzed, I didn't know where that security came from when I said my last statement, but it was all gone, now. I could hear my heart inside my head. My cock, throbbing harder every time. She finally grabbed it, looking at me as if she was waiting for some confirmation. I lowered my hand, taking it out of her way, looked at her and nodded. She began to stroke it, softly, without putting too much pressure, using the mix of her fluids and mine as the lubricant.

Her tiny hand could barely circle half of it, and I felt her tiny fingers run across my veins, following their silhouette with each stroke. She moaned, and then her right hand left her pants and grabbed my right hand. She approached it to her mouth, and sucked my fingers.

"Maybe you want to do something with these fingers of yours, you fucking cheater," she said with a smirk. "Or maybe don't, as you wish, this will be easier than I thought, at the end."

I left all of my insecurities out, and introduced my hand inside her pants. My fingers caressed her clitoris softly at the beginning, increasing speed with each of her moans. And I don't know if this was normal or not, but I could swear she was like a fucking sea down there. Each of my movements made a loud noise because of her fluids, flooding her pussy and panties, making my fingers swim in water.

She suddenly stopped stroking my cock. "Wait a minute," she said, as she got up from the sofa and removed her socks and her panties. "This will make things a bit easier." She then bent over me, and grabbed my pants, which were already half down. Doing so, I felt her breath close to the tip of my cock. That feeling made me moan, and my cock reacted, throbbing and throwing a heavy jet of precum right to her lips, and another one to her chin when she tilted back her head. Another weaker stream of cum died at my tip, and with the rest of my precum began to swim down slowly, with part of them still connected to her skin by a thread of clear sperm. She looked at me, with an eyebrow raised.

"I guess... I won? I thought you were going to last longer," she said.

I looked confused as I didn't understand the question, but then it clicked. "Oh, no, no. I haven't orgasmed yet. This is just precum."

"Don't be a cheater again, this is fucking cum. It's thick, and it's a fucking lot to be precum. You just let out two ropes right to my lips," she noticed the precum still on them, and she licked it, and continued talking, "and I've had sex enough times to know what precum and cum look like."

"Believe me, Tina. I wouldn't dare to cheat again. This is just precum." She frowned at me. "If you want to stop, that's alright for me, just lay down and watch the movie while I finger you until you squirt like a fountain again. Meanwhile, you'll see that my cock hasn't softened a bit because I haven't ejaculated yet, and you'll know you've lost. But that's your decision. Now, please, sit down again and spread your legs wide open. I have a bet to win."

She looked at me suspiciously, but finally sat down again. She cleaned the precum from her chin with her hand, and licked it, with a face of approval. I didn't quite understand what that meant, but I guess the taste wasn't that bad for her. She came closer to me, getting in the same position as before. I grabbed her nipple and pinched it, making it go fully hard in a matter of seconds, and at the same time she hit my arm. I laughed, and slowly began to caress her chest, rubbing her nipple and going down her stomach until I reached her pussy, now without any piece of cloth blocking my sight. She grabbed my cock, completely wet from the precum, and began stroking it again.

Minutes went by, and I have to say it obviously didn't have anything to do with our previous experience. Not a full hour of the movie had gone by, and we were already soaked and panting. She bit her lip every now and then, her breathing was irregular and I felt her pussy throbbing around my fingers depending on my moves. That was how I guessed how close she was.

But she, on the other hand, had more experience than me in sex. She knew better how these things worked, and had my whole cock in her hand and could feel it throbbing, shaking, pumping blood with each of my breaths. She could hear me trying to hold my moans. I was closer this time than she was. And she completely knew that.

"Oh, god...," she said. "The look of that big cock of yours, ah...," she moaned. "Makes me want to taste it, put it in my mouth, lick it, and swallow all of your seed and leave you dry inside. Let you cum over my boobs... I know you like them," she grabbed her right breast and squeezed it, pinching her nipple, "I've seen how you look at them..."

That filthy bitch. She knew what she was doing. She moaned, loudly, multiple times, taking her hand off of my cock and licking it, all soaked with my precum, and using it to stroke me again.

"Oh, god... this is so bad... but I want it. I want it inside me, tearing me apart," she moaned again. "I want you to cum... to cum all over me, over my chest, over my mouth, filling my insides..." She then used her right hand to grab mine, which was trying to keep the pace going in and out of her, and began to move it, guiding its movements, faster and deeper. "Oh, fuck... do you hear that?" It was like the sound of something splatting in a puddle. All wet, all humid. I could feel my fingers going as far as they could, hitting her pubis with my palm and splashing droplets all around each time my hand met her warm body. I was about to explode. "I want you to feel my pussy throbbing around your shaft when you make me cum, whe-"

"Ok, stop, stop!" I said, suddenly. I felt myself going crazy, close to letting it all out, and I could not let that happen. But she ignored me. "Stop, please, don't... ah...," I arched my back and squeezed my glutes when I felt a burning sensation, "don't make me do this..." I was getting closer and closer. My dick began to throw jets of precum, getting ready for the big release. One, two, three, four threads of fluids were shot, her face showing a mix of surprise and lust, my cock throbbing and swinging almost without control, only held back by her hand.

Without a warning, I stood up, getting away from her and her hand. My cock twitched in the air, sending big and thick drops of pre-seminal fluid up and down, staining the floor, the sofa and her knee. I saw her face, first confused, then offended, and then angry.

"You win, don't worry, you win. I won't cheat this time, this is not cheating. I just... you win. I'll clean your room next week, I promise," I said before she tried to kill me, as it seemed she wanted to.

"What the fuck, Elrik? I mean, what the actual fuck? First you cheat, and now when you're going to lose, you just back out?" She got up from the sofa, clearly angry. "I just... I just can't, right now. What the actual fuck, Elrik?" Raising her arms with resignation, she turned away from me.

I didn't understand why she got so upset. I mean, I did understand it, but at the end she had already won and that should have calmed her down, at least a bit. But it didn't, and I didn't know what to say. My cock was still hard, pointing directly at her, only a few inches away, and I could see a clear and thick thread of fluid falling between her thighs, shining wet reflecting the light of the TV screen.

All of a sudden, she turned to me again. "You're going to cum tonight, Elrik, or I'll change my name to Sophia." Fear just came to me when I saw that look in her eyes. She had made a decision, and she'd do anything to make it come true.

She grabbed my cock, and began stroking it again, harder and faster than before. I quickly took two steps back, making her hand slip from me.

"Please, Tina, I... I can explain, but you don't want me to ejaculate, believe me..."

She saw the sorrow in my eyes and felt it in my voice, and she seemed to relax a bit. She looked at me, waiting for me to explain, but as it was taking me some time, she urged me. "Then, explain yourself. Tell me why it is that I don't want you to ejaculate. I remind you that you saw me yesterday do the same. It's only fair if we balance things out."

The movie was still playing in the background.

"I just... look I..." I didn't know how to explain it, since I was pretty ashamed of that. Even though we were very close, and we talked about everything (including, sometimes, our affairs with other people), we never got too detailed, and I never explained to her what happened that night. But I had to, now.

"I was dating a girl and... well, I know you've had sex multiple times, and you know how all of this works and so on... but I don't. People... tend not to like what I have between my legs. They crave it in fantasies, but once we get to the point... they get disappointed. And this is only the beginning." I saw the look in her eyes, and it was free from anger. I'd say I was seeing some empathy in those pupils. "You've seen how much precum comes out of it. When I ejaculate, things get messy. Things get dirty. Too messy, too dirty. I don-"

"You mean like squirting like a fountain for a full minute in a room full of furniture in front of my cousin?" she interrupted me. She now had a weird expression on her face. She was grabbing her arm with her hand, as if she was shy because of something.

"Even worse, Tina. I just don't want you to get upset. Don't want you to be afraid. Don't want you to look at me and think of me as some kind of weirdo. I thought I could win, that's why I accepted... well, and because you know too well how to provoke me," I said, smiling, "but otherwise I would have never accepted the bet. I just... I don't want to look at another disgusted or disappointed face because of who... of what I am..."

She came closer to me, looking directly at my eyes softly, and I saw some tears in her eyes. Her hands, still a bit sticky but almost dry, grabbed my hair gently and pulled me against her face.

"Do you think I'd be able to look at you that way? Do you really think I could?" she asked me. Without waiting for an answer, she pulled me closer and kissed my lips.

Her mouth gently opened, making mine do the same, and her tongue found its way across my teeth to find my tongue, inviting it to dance together. I moved away a bit.

"What are you-?" I began to ask, whispering, but she put a finger over my lips to shut me up.

"You're going to cum tonight, Elrik. I want you to cum. I know what will happen. I know what to expect. You and I are very similar in lots of things, and I didn't expect this to be one of them. But it is, and I like it. So I want you to cum," she grabbed again my cock, which was half soft already, and caressed its top with her fingers, "and I want you to do it whenever you want to. I want you to relax and let yourself go. I'll take care of the rest."

She kissed me again and then moved away while still holding my gaze. She opened her legs a bit and stood on tiptoe, and got even closer, making my dick to go through her thighs, caressing her wet labia in the journey. She circled my neck with her arms, and began to move her hips in and out like a dancer, still her eyes fixed on mine, and I could feel all her wetness soaking my veins down there.

She took a step away, and continued dancing over my cock. The tip, however, stopped when she came closer and it took a slight detour, finding itself hitting a wet wall. She looked at me, and pressed a bit harder against me. I could feel her labia opening, part of my tip inside of her, as she moaned and began panting.

"This... we shouldn't do this." She closed her eyes, trying to win an argument against herself. She moaned, and made a bit more pressure against me, making half of the head of my dick to go in, wet, spreading her labia apart. "No... not today, big boy," she said, and she took a step back.