Complacency Breeds Infidelity

Story Info
A neglected wife is seduced. Tragedy ensues.
4.6k words
3.95
60.7k
75

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers

"Kyle, do you still love me?, I asked, looking across the table at my husband of sixteen years.

"Of course, I love you, Sweetheart. What brought that question up?"

I asked, "Why, Kyle. Tell me why you love me. What is it about me you love? Yeah, I know you love my face and my body but what is it about me that you love and made you want me to be your life partner? I'm thirty-six years old. I'm not over the hill although it won't be that many years from now that my boobs and butt will start getting closer to the floor. There will be a time when I won't be the woman you married physically any more. Are you still going to love me?"

I watched my husband's face as I had just put him in an uncomfortable position with questions that required him to think deeper rather than give superficial responses. Something he's not used too. I know his male brain is scrambling to find an answer to my question that sounds plausible and lead me away from this conversation.

"Donna, you know I love everything about you. Your honesty, faithfulness, character and yes, your physical traits also."

"Well, Kyle, you could have fooled me. In the last three years, we've made love maybe once or twice a month. Your kisses are grandma pecks on the lips or cheek at best, as you're walking out the door. We are basically housemates with an occasional sex benefit. Did you turn gay or something. Do you have a little fluff on the side satisfying your needs, Kyle?"

"Oh, God, Honey, NO! I've never been unfaithful to you. It's just...just...I don't know. I'm forty years old, Donna, I don't have the same sex drive I did at twenty-five."

"Kyle, I love you but I need to feel loved too and I don't. The times we make love...no, I should say have sex, I get the feeling that you're just going through the motions. Get on, get off and get off, if you know what I mean. There's no affection, no romance, you put it in, leave a mess inside me and maybe, once in awhile, I have an orgasm usually with my own fingers doing the work afterwards. That's not making love, Kyle."

"Donna, I'm so sorry. I was not aware you felt that way. I'll try to do better, Honey."

He got up, picked up his coat and started for the door.

I said, "That's all you've got to say? You'll do better? What's that mean? How are you going to do better? Kyle, your wife just told you she's not happy and all you have to say is you'll do better?"

He gave me a peck on the cheek and walked out the door. I heard his truck roar down the street headed to work.

The tears rolled down my cheeks as I knew I wanted more than this. I deserved more than this. I kept thinking about Kyle's non responses as I got ready for work.

We have no children which has been another sticking point in our relationship. He's too set in his ways and doesn't want the responsibility of raising a child. It interferes with his own selfish interests. I so want a child. I'm just not sure I want it to be with Kyle any longer. I know Divorce is a messy, sad business. Is that what I want?

We went on like this for a couple of weeks. He seemed to be avoiding any type of interaction in response to our short one sided conversation when we were home together. He looked for any excuse to leave the house and me alone.

I'm a buyer for a large ladies fashion chain and travel occasionally for the job. Usually never more than a couple of days. Like the faithful working wife I am, I return home to my husband who treats me like a wall flower until he needs the monthly cum clot cleaned out.

———————————————

On this particular day, a man I would describe as handsome, came into my office and stated he was also a buyer and had seen me at the last style show. He was in the area and wanted to look at our firm as a possible job change and see if we were looking for another buyer.

As he entered my office, he said, "Hello, I'm Alex Roberts. We met briefly at the last show. You said I should stop by and tour your office since I was looking at a change."

I said, "Yes, Alex, I remember you. I'm Donna Dixon."

"Well, Miss Dixon, I wondered if I might treat a beautiful young lady to lunch."

I said, "Mr. Robert's, it's Mrs. Dixon with the emphasis on Mrs. and as long as you have business in mind, I see no problem with that. There's a nice little diner right down the street."

Actually, Donna, if I may call you by your first name, I was thinking more along the lines of The Red House. It's more upscale and besides it's my treat."

I asked him for his business card and introduced him to my Admin as a new employee prospect. I gave Janet his card and told her where we would be. I really didn't know this man but he seemed nice enough and a colleague but I decided I'd rather be safe than sorry.

He opened the car door for me as we arrived at the restaurant and lightly put his arm around my waist as we entered. I didn't say anything as I was kind of enjoying the flirty attention. The restaurant was nice as I had been there before. There was an elegant service on the table with laundered table cloths that almost reached the floor as with most high end restaurants. It was early lunch time with only a few patrons yet. We were alone in an adjoining dining room. Quiet and cosy.

"Well, Alex, tell me about yourself. Married? Kids? How do you like working for LZ Inc.?"

He said, "Married? Long story so please let me leave it at that. No kids. LZ is ok. I wish the pay and benefits were better but I've been there twelve years. It's just time for a change."

He looked at my rings and said, "You're married, I see. Any kids?"

"No...No kids. Just me, my husband and the dog. I've been working for Jameson's for twelve years also. I've been there top buyer for the last several years.

Changing the subject, I said, "I hope you don't mind if I slip my heels off. My feet are killing me. I feel like I've walked five miles in these heels already this morning. With these long table cloths, I don't think anyone can see me."

We ordered drinks and he said, "I give a pretty good foot massage. Put your foot in my lap and I'll see if I can make it feel better."

I reluctantly picked up my stocking clad foot placed it on his thigh. I had just gotten a mani/pedi so my nails were sculpted and a pretty shade of red. I felt his fingers and thumbs begin massaging my arches working their way to my toes. He kneaded the under side of each toe toying with the toe ring on my second toe. He occasionally took a sip of his drink then went back to work on my feet.

He said, "I have a confession to make. Donna, I have a bit of a foot fetish. I love a woman in sexy hosiery and shoes. Kudos to your pedicurist. You are beautiful."

I said, "Well, I guess that lends some credence to your fashion buying skills. I occasionally like to wear a suspender belt and stockings when I'm in the mood. Makes me feel naughty at times."

This talk brought the thoughts of all the times I had worn stockings, garter belts, sexy sandals and other lingerie for Kyle that went totally unnoticed. Alex's foot fetish and his hands on my toes caused some dampness in the crotch of my panties. I was enjoying his attention a little too much. I'm aroused and my married resolve was taking a hit and I knew it.

I said, "Thank you, Alex." I brought my foot back to the floor and began feeling for my shoe under the table but couldn't find it. Apparently, it had gotten pushed away from me.

Alex said, "Let me get it for you."

He got under the table to retrieve it from its hiding place. I once again felt his hand on my foot and then I felt his lips lightly kissing my toes. I gasped as I felt his warm breath on my toes and his tongue wet the nylon of my stocking.

I whispered, "Oh My God, Alex. What are you doing?"

He slipped my shoe on my foot and sat back down at the table.

"I'm sorry, Donna. When I found your shoe, all of a sudden your five gorgeous toes were staring me in the face. I couldn't resist. Forgive me."

I didn't respond. We finished our meal and returned to the office.

I said, "Thanks for the lunch, Alex and the foot massage." I gave him a wink and went to my office. I sat at my desk and slipped my shoe off. I still felt the wet spot under my toes he had left. I shivered as I remembered the feeling...the feeling of being wanted, courted and touched erotically even if it was just a kiss on the tips of my toes. I have to admit. I liked it...a lot.

Chapter Two

Kyle sat there at his desk thinking about what Donna had told him. She said that she's not happy. She's right about our sex life. It's all but nonexistent and consists of five or ten minutes of fucking. I flood her pussy with cum and pull out. I'm asleep in less than five minutes. Aren't most guys like that?

She asked me if I was gay? The thought of sucking some guy's dick or taking one up the Hershey Highway or putting my dick in there does not appeal to me in the least. I'm still prone to women and heterosexual sex. If that's so, why am I not pounding my wife's sexy pussy daily?

The little Angel on my shoulder said, "I'll tell you why. It's because you're a selfish prick who's taking his wife for granted. You think she's going to always be there waiting on you to make a move. Get a grip, Numb Nuts. She's telling you she wants to be your queen and you won't let her. Take this to the bank, Asshole. If you don't start giving her the attention she needs, some other guy with a big dick will keep her pussy purring. She's a healthy, sexy thirty-six year old and she turns heads. You better start letting your head be one of them. I think your time is short."

Then the devil on my other shoulder said, "Don't pay any attention to that douchebag. Be your own man. Fuck her on your terms but make sure you make time for you and your buddies. So what if she finds a guy to fuck her regularly. That keeps her off your back, right? Just make sure she doesn't bring home a swelling belly or something Lysol won't kill.

———————————————-

The next week, I was working at my desk when my cell phone rang. It's Alex.

"Hi, Alex. How are you?"

"Hi, Donna, how about I pick you up for lunch. I enjoyed talking to you the other day and just maybe I get to look at your beautiful self again."

"Alex, you sure know how to flatter a lady. I'll be ready in about fifteen minutes. I'll meet you out front."

Kyle had not touched me in a month. I was horny and mad. I shut my door and stuck my thumbs in the waist band of my pantyhose. I shoved them down my legs and off my feet. I slipped on a pair of casual wedge sandals I keep at the office and walked out. I told Janet I had some errands to run and might be out for a couple of hours.

I met Alex out front and sat beside him in the front seat.

Alex said, "Wow! You look hot, Donna" as he scanned me from my nose to my toes which were a version of cherry red. Not quite black.

"Thank you, Sir. Alex what do you say that we get some take out and find a picnic spot out by the lake."

"Sounds great, Donna."

As we drove, I slipped my sandals off and rested my bare feet in Alex's lap hoping to feel his fingers on my bare toes again. I was not disappointed. My right foot landed on his covered penis which extended down inside his pants leg. I heard a soft moan as my toes touched the spongy head. His left hand was on the steering wheel and his right hand was caressing my bare toes. I leaned against the door and let my big toe nail run the length of his penis stopping at the now engorged crown. I saw a wet spot appear on his pants leg. He was oozing precum. I smiled at him knowing exactly what I was doing. It was the beginning of my betrayal.

We found a spot and he brought the car to a screeching halt. He threw it in Park and grabbed me, pulling my lips to his. He kissed me long and sensually. His tongue searched my mouth for mine. His hand went to my breast. He unbuttoned my blouse and lifted my breast out of my bra. His lips found my nipple and sucked it into his mouth.

"Donna, are you sure about this?"

"Oh God, Alex, I've wanted this the first time we met but I just couldn't."

"I know, Baby. I want you too."

As he continued sucking my nipples almost bringing me to an orgasm, I unbuckled his slacks and slid my hand inside his boxers. I wrapped my fingers around his swollen shaft. I brought it into the open and went down on him. I tasted his free flowing precum as it oozed out of the slit. I bathed the swollen head with my tongue until I knew he was close.

Alex, I need to cum, Baby, I need to cum. I raised up off of his penis and he slid his hand up my skirt. He pulled the crotch of my panties aside and slipped two fingers into my swampy vagina.

"God, Yes..Yesssss! Fuck me, Alex. I'm close. Don't stop."

As his fingers found my G Spot, his thumb found my swollen clit protruding from its hood.

Alex, I'm gonna cum. Oh Fuck, I'm cummmmminnngg! I squirted all over his hand. My own secretions were running out of me onto his car seat and floorboard.

He could stand no more. He shoved his pants down and laid me back on the car seat. He placed the head of his cock at my entrance and mounted me. Soon as the glans brushed over my G spot, I came again, flooding his cock and balls.

As he bottomed out in me, I said, "God, I hope you've got a towel in here somewhere. I'm soaked in my own cum, Alex.

He began pumping in and out of me. I felt the head of his penis bumping my cervix. I'm on the pill, so I wasn't worried about getting pregnant. But still....an STD. "I thought, Little late to be thinking about that now, Donna. You're gonna have a womb full of sperm in about a minute.

It wasn't even that long.

"Donna, I'm there, Baby. I'm gonna cum in you. Here it comes."

Alex pushed his cock all the way up in me and groaned loudly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Oh Shit! UHHHGGG!,"

That's when I felt the warm wetness of his semen flooding my insides. His body was tense. By the volume of semen he was spewing in my womb, he must have been saving it for awhile. As he finished inside me, I felt the last few twitches of his penis leaving the final few drops in my vagina.

He slowly pulled his long semi erect shaft out of me. Like a rabid, deprived animal, I took his softening manhood in my mouth, tasting the mixture of semen and pussy cream that coated it.

Then it hit me. I just cheated on Kyle. I just did things with Alex that I never do with Kyle. I feel so wicked. I've got another man's sperm deep inside me and now I'm sucking his cock.

"Jesus, Donna, I'm in heaven."

"Oh, Alex, What have I done?"

"Donna, are you ok?"

"No, I'm not, Alex. This was wrong...so wrong."

He handed me a towel. I wiped my labia and ass dry. There was no way I could get the thick semen out of me that coated my insides. I looked at his penis laying across his thigh. The penis that brought me to the first intercourse produced orgasm I have had in years. I knew this wouldn't be our last time. I slid my panties back over my cum filled pussy. Then my bra and dress.

"Alex, please take me back to the office. I have to clean myself up before I can go home. I smell like you."

"Donna, when can I see you again?"

"I don't know, Alex. I've got to get my head around what I just did first. I can't think about it when I'm still sitting here with my pussy swollen and full of you."

Chapter Three

I walked back into my office and closed the door. I noticed Janet gave me a strange look as I walked by. Do I smell or look like I've just been fucked and more satisfied sexually than I've been in years? Not to mention by a man that I barely know. If it wasn't for the pill, I'd most likely be carrying his baby right now. I can't believe I let him cum in me. What a mess.

Kyle made it home at about the same time. As we walked in the house I tried to look not so distraught but that that thought was blown up almost at once.

Kyle said, "Honey, I've been thinking about what you said."

"Not now, Kyle"

"Baby, I need to talk to you about this."

"I SAID NOT FUCKING NOW, KYLE!!"

He shrank back. I don't think I've ever talked to him like that. So much for not acting distraught. I heard the door slam and his truck leave. I went into the bathroom and got in the shower. I used the wand on my pussy trying to flush Alex's semen out of me. I saw thick globs of cum run down my leg into the drain. I knew there was much more deep inside me that I couldn't get too. A souvenir of my betrayal.

I put on some fresh panties and sweat pants. I sat at my kitchen table thinking about what I had done and the orgasms Alex had brought me too and the oozing sperm inside me.

My phone pinged with an incoming text. It was Alex.

"Just checking on you. Hope you made it home ok. Call me."

I didn't respond. What was I gonna say to him? "Hey, Alex, thank you. I just had the best sex I've had in ten years with you."

It was nine o'clock when Kyle came home. He went straight to the guest shower and to bed in the guest room. Seems that was the norm for us now. There was no way Kyle wasn't going to see through the facade I had built. He knows me too well. I couldn't live with him day in and day out continuing to snap at him when he says something.

I walked to the guest room door. "Kyle? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you like I did. Did you have something to tell me?"

"FUCK YOU, DONNA. TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND TO USE A DIFFERENT COLOGNE! YOU REEKED OF HIM! NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"

"Oh My God." I still smelled like him when he walked by me. He knows. Shit! He knows.

——————————————

It's been a few weeks since I had talked to Alex. I was trying to get some work done when my office phone rang.

"Hey Beautiful, I have t heard from you in awhile. What's up?"

"Alex. It's a day at a time for me right now. It's hard but I'm trying to get some real work done. Kyle barely recognizes that I'm alive."

"Does he know about us?"

"He knows something but nothing for sure. He smelled your cologne on me that day."

Alex said, "Meet me after work today, Donna. Tell him you're working late. Let Alex give you some TLC. You know the memory of a few weeks ago lingers inside you. I want more.

My clitoris began to tingle at the thought of Alex inside me again not to mention the affection he shows me in other ways. I guess it's true, right out of the Cheaters Handbook. Once the immediate guilt subsides, it gets easier to betray yourself and your spouse each time. Wrong as it was, I needed to feel inside me again.

"Where, Alex?"

"Meet me at the La Quinta on I-65. They have a bar and grill where we can get something to eat later. Say six o'clock?"

"Ok, I'll see you then."

I started keeping a little overnight bag in my office in the event that Alex and I were able to get together occasionally. I don't want to be full of his cum again and not be able to clean up.

I texted Kyle. "Honey, I'm gonna be late tonight. I've got a late order that has to be filled by morning."

He responded. "Whatever. Be sure to clean up before you come home."

Well, by the sound of it, Kyle's sure I'm stepping out on him. Won't be long before I'm single. The lying even gets easier.

I drove by the house to see if Kyle was there. His truck wasn't in the driveway so I quickly ran into the house and picked up some lingerie, stockings, high heels and a dress. I decided to look my best if I was going to cheat. I went back to my now closed office and dressed. As I pulled on the seamed stockings, I checked my toenail polish. I knew that would be the first thing Alex looked at. My fingers and toes were a bright sexy red tonight. I slipped my feet into my "fuck me" heels and buckled the ankle straps.

I thought, Why didn't I do this for Kyle?

Alex and I pulled into the motel at the same time. When I got out of the car, Alex immediately began drooling.

"Jesus, Donna, you look good enough to eat."

Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers
12